Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 6:52 pm

Lilah loved when this predatory side of Kaidan came to the surface. He was so seductive and it made her melt. He already knew how close she was. Her body trembled even more when he teased her neck and she felt his fangs over her skin. She couldn't hold it anymore. With a few quivering moans, she finally let go and let her orgasm take over. "NNNGHHHHAAAA...Haaaa...Mmmmm!!" She clenched his shoulders and leaned into him a bit. "K-Kaidan...my love...make me cum again with your fangs in my neck..." She begged him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:06 pm

"AHHh! FUCK!!!" he growled, and he bit into her neck to the old mark to where he bit into her before. Thrusting into her eagerly as he tasted her blood on his tongue, feeling he was building into a orgasm swell, thrusting fast and deep into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Lilah wrapped her arms around his back and hugged him close. His fangs pierced her neck shortly after he had penetrated her again. The feeling of both happening at the same time made her quiver. She started to moan as he set his fast pace. "Mmmmm Kaidan! Kaidan!" Her fangs were still elongated and were tingling as all the sensations took over her body. Her long fingernails started to clench and dig into the skin on his back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:41 pm

"MMMmMMM!!" he growled against her skin as he still fed off her a little, still trying to get her to come while still having his fangs in her neck. "MMMMMM!!" he growled more feeling her nails biting into his back skin and muscles. "MMMM!!" he made rapid fast thrusts intoner, hitting rapidly into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:09 pm

"AHHHH! MMMMMM!" The sound of him feeding from her made her insides tighten. His thrusts were insane and deep. "Kaidan!! AHHHH!! I'm gonna cum!! AHHHHHHH!!" She squeezed him tight and tried to stay still so she wouldn't hurt her neck. Her body began to shake as her orgasm took over. "FUUUUUUU AHHHHHH IMCUMMMMMINNGGGGGAHHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:16 pm

He feel his teeth out feeling her cum, but he kept thrusting into her, "AWWFUCK! LILAH!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING TOO!!!" he grunted and thrusted balls deep into her now soaked pussy and came deep inside her as he made sure she got every drop of his load.

He panted heavily and flopped over her, then licked at her bite market heal it, blood still smeared on his lips and chin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:27 pm

Lilah fell back with him in the shallow water and laid there exhausted and out of breath. She looked up at him and saw the blood smeared over his lips and chin. She could feel her blood rushing and her insides quivering. "You never cease to amaze me, my love."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:02 pm

He smiled at her and washing the blood off his face with the water and then kissed her, "I love you." he said as he got got off her and laid next to her in the shallows of the lake. "Mmm that was VERY much needed...on both our parts." he chuckled a little. He looked up seeing the stars were out now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:23 pm

Lilah could still taste a bit of her blood on his lips when he kissed her. "Mm, I love you too." She snuggled close to him and looked up at the night sky with him. The stars were easily seen this deep in the forest. "The stars were always so beautiful out here in the countryside. My grandfather and I would lay out in the field and try to find the constellations." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:27 pm

"Well which ones can you see right now?" he asked looking at the map of stars above them, the night fully covering the land and sky.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 11:02 pm

Lilah looked up at the stars and she could see them better than she ever could as a human. "I can see so many with my vampire eyes." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 11:10 pm

He chuckled, "Fun isn't it?" he asked, "It helps to see in the dark when NO other lights are available to anyone else....the smallest bit of light is all we need." he said, looking up, "The dipper?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Lilah looked closer into the sky and saw the dipper he was referring to. "I see it!" She pointed her finger toward the sky to point it out. Shortly after, a shooting star zoomed across the sky. "Look Kaidan! A shooting star. We should make a wish together." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 10:56 pm

"A wish? Like what?" he asked her. "I already have my wishes fulfilled......well...almost all of them." he chuckled a little bit, his wife's enthusiasm making him smile.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Lilah clapped her hands together and closed her eyes, making her wish silently. Once she was done, she opened her eyes and smiled at Kaidan. "Well, I made my wish. Even though I have everything I could ever want right here." She nuzzled Kaidan's bare chest and hugged him close. "If only we could stay here like this forever..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:27 pm

He held her with him, looking to the sky, "I know....not worry about the responsibilities...." he sighed aloud.

"I love you." he said, kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:16 pm

"Yes, exactly. I wouldn't have to worry about losing you ever again. You would always be here with me." She said. Her worries seemed to fade away every time he said those three words to her. She smiled and kissed him back sweetly not letting it end so quickly. She wanted to remember the feeling of his lips on hers. She wanted to remember this moment and engrave it in her mind. There was no guarantee that they could relive this moment again after their dangerous mission.

The next evening....

Lilah and Kaidan were back in the small town where they had found the maker of the fire stone that was left behind by the vampires that burned Lilah's village. The plan was to stake out the shop to see if Harlock and his vampire entourage would come back. Lilah was incredible nervous. Not only that they might get caught, but also knowing that she had to lay eyes on that horrid man again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Planted don the rooftop of the house opposite the shore they laid in wait. Shortly after sundown, a couple cloaked figures arrived into town. Kaidan got them lay lower flat on in their hiding spot, "There they are." he said in a hushed tone, "......None of them are Harlock...they are too short." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Lilah and Kaidan waited patiently on the rooftop opposite the shop. Soon some hooded figures came to the storefront. That must have been them. "Are you sure? The shop keep said he always comes with the group..." Lilah began to wonder if they were headed into a trap. Something didn't feel quite right.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:37 pm

".....SOmething might be up. If he's only sending his men out and not himself." he said, "Let's keep on alert and well follow them."

After a little while in the store, the figure exited and got walking out of town, with Kaidan and Lilah insolent pursuit. Once out of the town the cloaked figures flitted away and Kaidan got Lilah on his back, flitting right after them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 pm

"Yeah...he might be suspicious and know we are closing in on him." They stayed hunkered down until they exited the shop. They had a few things and made a quick exit. Kaidan and Lilah were not far behind them.

"Something about his doesn't feel right Kaidan. It's almost like they WANT us to follow them. They are being very sloppy and leaving obvious physical traces. We need to be very careful." She said right in his ear while riding on his back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:16 pm

"Inions are never as careful as their leaders." he said, "I will see how this plays out." he said back to Lilah as he continued on following on them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:25 pm

"That's true...but I have this feeling I can't seem to ignore. She tightened her grip on him as he continued to follow. It wasn't long before they were pretty far off from the village. They were in a territory that she wasn't too familiar with. "Kaidan do you recognize where we are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 pm

"No..this is all forest area." he said. The cloaked ones then reached what looked like old moss covered stones. Kaiden hid behind a tree letting Lilah down. Then the cloaked figures pressed his hand against a rock and a secret door was revealed.

"Gotcha." said Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Lilah got down off his back and hid with him behind the shelter of the trees. "Why have they stopped here?" She whispered. Her question was answered when one of the minions push one of the rocks that doubled as a hidden door button.

"Let's hurry and follow before the door closes again." Both Kaidan and Lilah made sure there was enough distance between them and rushed through the opening just as the rock began to lower back down. The entrance was pitch black but they could see just fine with their dark vision. Lilah kept her hand on her dagger as they crept along the wall following the minions farther in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next