Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 pm

The position she was in made all her good assets shine. Her pussy lips were splayed open and he could clearly see her ass twitching with each of his thrusts. "AHHH HAAA OH I LOVE IT!! FUCK ME HARD JORI!" They were going at it so intensely that Klotho's breakfast plate fell to the floor and fruit went everywhere and the plate smashed. She wrapped her arms around his back and dug her fingernails deep into him instantly drawing blood. "OHHH YEEEEEES!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 pm

"MMM you're ass is calling to me!" he smirked, "That's getting it next!" he didn't care about the fruit falling down, he was focused on her and his own pleasure. HE hissed his pain but a hive ran up his spine, "MMMMMMM!!" eh picked her up off the tabled and got thrusting into her like a mad man, which he was anyway.

"AW GAWD YES!!!! FUCK ME I"M GONNA STUFF YOU!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:39 pm

She raked her nails up and down the same indention's over and over again as she dug her way deeper into his flesh. "AHHH! HAAA I'M GONNA CUUUM! AHHHH CUM WITH ME JORI!! HAAA!!" She wrapped her legs around him bringing them closer together. His warmth penetrated her body instantly soothing her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:49 pm

He growled and got thrusting harder into her, "OH FUCK!! YOUR NAILS FUCK!!!" he groaned and held her by her ass, "MMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK!" he got thrusting rapid fast into her, "AAAAAAHAHHHHHHHH!!!!" he kept thrusting as he came inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 pm

"OHHHHH JOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIII!" She screamed out his name the same time he screamed out shooting his cum inside her like a rocket. It delved so deep with such force. "AHHH YES! I FEEL IT!!" His thrusts made it go deeper reaching to her womb. Her entire body was trembling and she hugged Jori close. "Haa ahh...oh my fucking...I missed that so much..." She said with a pant.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 pm

He groaned and got her sitting on the tabled again, bucking into her, "MMMM yes! all hot and sticky." he smirked at her, panting a little, "Mmmm you want more my pet?" he smirked, he licked along her collar bone, tasting her sweat and natural taste of her her skin, "Mmmm yes... so good."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:30 pm

She leaned back on her shaky arms and looked up at him with hungry eyes, "I could go on all day until there is nothing left of you..." Goosebumps rose on her skin from his light teasing. "Mmm..." She moaned happily and moved off the table slowly and turned around to face her back to him. She squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled it to open her asshole a little bit. "I recall you wanting to fuck me here next?" She said licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 12:00 am

He smirked watching her turned around for him and he rubbed his cock along her asshole. "Stay right there." he smirked and got some of the special ointment, "Let's get some of this going." he poured some of it on her asshole and some on his cock, getting the tingly feeling, "MMM" he slipped a finger into her ass and pumped it it into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 am

Klotho's eyes followed him and watched him as he moved about the room looking for something. She licked her lips when he came back with a familiar jar. With her libido and her senses dialed to 100 already, she was more than eager to play this game. Immediately, she felt her skin begin to warm up and tingle just from it making contact with her skin.

"Ahhhh!" His finger which was wet with the lubricant easily alid into her aching hole. The tingles began which made her pussy drip, oh how she wanted more. "Oh! Jori! I want your cock in me... please AHHH!" She leaned over the table and spread her legs wider for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 1:38 am

Keeping the pumping going into her ass he smirked at her reaction and writhing, "MMMM I think I'll tease you for a while first my pet." he slipped a second finger into her ass and pumped them fast into her, moving easily into her thanks to the lubing he gave her before.

"You are such a slut." he smacked her ass still fingering her fast and rough.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 7:32 pm

"AHHHH! NO I WANT YOUR COCK! GIVE ME YOUR COCK!!" She continued to beg. The thick ointment began to drip down between her legs going over her pussy making it tingle with excitement. Her ass squeezed around his fingers drawing them in deeper. Her pussy was also twitching wanting to be touched at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:51 pm

He smirked and pulled his fingers out and he pushed into her ass, "AWWW yes! Feel that tingle!" he sniggered and got making short deep and fast thrusts into her ass, mounting behind her and holding her by the hips to keep balanced.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 pm

"HYAAAA!" She screamed out, her voice filling the room. Drool escaped the corners of her mouth as she kept her mouth open and he tongue hung out like a bitch in heat. "OHHHHH YES!! YES!! YES!!!" She raised her hips and stuck her ass out when he mounted her. A free hand wandered down between her legs and began stroking her aching wet slit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:42 pm

"MMM FUCK! FEELING THAT TIGHT AS SQUEEZING MY COCK!" he smirked. He thrusted faster into her, slapping against her pussy, his balls hitting against her pussy with each connection, "AWWW YES!!! FUCK YES!!!" he got hold of her hair in ponytail form, "Little bitch in heat!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Intense vibrations penetrated her body with each impact of his strong thrusts. "OH! FUCK YESS!! YES! OH FUCK I'M GONNA EXPLODE SOON!! AHHHH IT FEEELS...TOO GOOOOOOD!!" Her body arched back and she relished feeling the prickles all over her scalp when he grabbed a hold of her hair. Her fingers moved faster, switching between rubbing over her clit and moving fast inside her in a hooking motion to hit that sweet squirting spot.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 am

He gace a toothy grin and got slamming into her, "OH FUCK! GONNA CUM SOON!! YOU'LL BE SEEING STARS AGAIN MY PET!!!" he growled in pleasure, feeling his cock being squeezed by her more and more, still holding her by the hair as he rammed her.

The table still was standing strong even with all the craziness happing on the top of it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:20 am

"AHHH! HA! HA! HAAA! OH IM SO CLOSE!!!" The table was moving around a bit beneath her. She clawed it with one hand, her strength holding it in place. Her fingers pumped into her dripping pussy so fast and deep. Her desperate hole was leaking, making a tiny puddle at her feet. "YES! YES! YEEEEES! PULL MY HAIR HARDER I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU CUM!!" She said wanting to be yanked back so far that she could easily see his face when he filled her ass with his seed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:24 am

He was getting real close and he growled and pulled her head back to see her eyes and he then slammed right deep into her ass as he shot his hot jizz into her, "AWWWWWWWFFFFFUUUCCCCK!!!" he clenched his teeth, he had cum real hard that time and he bucked against her to be sure she had got it all out of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 am

She felt his grip tighten on her hair and she was yanked back. "AHHHHHH FUUUAHHHHHAAA!" She watched his face twist with pleasure the moment he exploded inside her. The sight plus his cock bucking deep into her ass was enough to bring her to the height of her orgasm. Her body trembled in his hold while she released it all for him. Her pussy exploded, soaking the floor beneath them. She felt the intensity in both her pussy and her ass. "HAAAAA!! IMCUMMINGFROMBOTHHOLES!! HAAAAAHHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:48 am

"AHHhhhh......" he groaned feeling her cumming as he pulled from her ass, his cicm oozing out of her, "Awww fuck you are such a fucking slut." he smirked and smacked her ass to make a red mark.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:59 am

She yelped and collapsed on top of the table with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath. Being injured made it harder for her to restore her energy as fast as usual. "Oh fuck...I'm already exhausted..." She said between breaths. She was quite a sight to behold, cum was dripping from both her holes and her ass had a fresh red mark on it from being smacked. Her wound didn't open up again, but as the adrenaline wore off, she noticed how sore it was.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:02 am

He smirked and he picked her up and got her to the bed, "Rest then my naught widow. I'll need to get to business again anyway." he said grinning and walking over to the bathing corner.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:23 am

Once she got her energy back, she sat up and examined her wound. It looked fine. She stood up slowly to make sure she was fine to stand and went over to join him in the bathing corner. By the time she made it over, she was fully naked and removed her bandages. "Got room for one more?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 am

Jori relaxed in the hot spring bath and sat and soak a little bit. Not long after he slipped in, Klotho came over and he grinned at her, "Always room for you my Venomous beauty."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:12 am

Klotho chuckled and walked in slowly adjusting to the heat. Her body instantly began to relax as the heat warmed her to her core. She stopped short of her marks and submerged them slowly. "Mmm..." She walked toward Jori and sat down beside him, leaning into him. His body warming her up even more. "Well...myself plus two now." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next