Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:10 am

Klotho struggled to breathe the more he tightened his grip around her throat. He had pure hate in his eyes. "Th-th that's right...I did it! I spared that child that horror of having YOU as a father!" She dug her claws into his skin trying to get him to release her.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:13 am

"AHH!" he growled letting go and he Growled, "YOU are not escaping this FATE Klotho!!!" he let out a roar of rage, growing into his spider form.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:18 am

Klotho fell to the ground grabbing her throat and coughing trying to take a deep breath. She watched as Adonis shed his usual appearance and grew into his giant spider form. She couldn't really do anything. She was still injured and couldn't transform. He was obviously angry and thirsty for revenge. "STOP! DON'T DO THIS!!" She yelled pinning herself against a tree.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:27 am

Suddenly Emeka appeared and stood between them, "Hold on! We need her alive." she said to him, "We are gonna get them BOTH when he come sour to find her." she said. Adonis growled and glared at the both. Emeka then kicked Klotho in the head, knocking her out and she picked her up. "Let's get moving." she said and Adnois, still angry thought, shrunk back to normal and followed begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Klotho glared at Emeka when she made her presence known. "I see now. You two are in this together." She looked from Emeka to Adonis, "You two won't get away with this. I promise you tha-" She was silenced by a HARD kick to the head. She stumbled and fell to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 8:47 am

Emeka used a small crystal and it flashed a light and they vanished from the island.

Meanwhile, Jori was steering the ship and felt an itch on his neck, he kept scratching at it, "Ugh....what's this...i've not been bitten by anything, why would I-" he passed for a minute, ".....something is wrong." he said with a growl, "Frank! Keep going and sell the cargo, I need to check something back at base." he said vanishing in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 12:33 am

Some time later...

Klotho slowly opened her eyes and came around. Her head was pounding and she didn't recognize where she was. She could barely move and was lying on her side. She tried to sit up, but she was shackled at her wrists and ankles lying on a bed. The restraints felt cold against her skin. She looked and saw that they were fused with the same magic as the dagger to keep her in place and more difficult to escape. Her markings were also sealed with sticky webs preventing her from using her extra limbs. It was dark except for a few lit torches on the wall. The room was bare except for the bed which was pretty much just a beat up mattress.

"Where the hell am I?!?" She called out to anyone that could hear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 am

Jori arrived back to base, "KLOTHO!!" he shouted and went looking around, his men were blinking in confusion, never seeing their box like this. Jori came back out of his room, "Where is she?!" he vanished and went outside, he spotted footprints int he sand leading into the forest, he followed them and lost them where the grass began growing, "Klotho......" he paused, Feeling a familiar energy that was left behind, "Emeka....." he growled, "You won't live when i find you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 pm

After what seemed like several hours, she finally gave up yelling for help. She laid there on the bed feeling nauseous and her head was spinning. She moved her fingers trying to keep the numbness at bay from the cold restraints. Her fingers rubbed together gliding over the magic ring that Jori left her before his trip.

Feeling a wave of sickness coming on, she wiggled to the side of the bed and tossed her head over the side as she vomitted on the stone floor. She wasn't sure if it was just the morning sickness or the side effects from the harsh kick she took to the head.

"Jori..." she whispered his name between coughs wanting so desperately for him to come to her rescue.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:35 pm

The the cell opened and Adonis came into the room, "Look at you...a sorry sight of what you used to be." he said standing near the door, not wanting to get too close at this point, and to prevent himself from strangling her right there and then.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:04 pm

She turned her head to face the cell door when it swung open. The last person she wanted to see entered and came into view. He looked different indeed. His face and body had burn marks and his body looked bigger and more muscular than she remembered.

"Heh, isn't this just like old times?" She smirked. "Me shackled to a bed while you linger in the soft darkness before you proceed to rape me to your hearts content. And then you would leave me here until you saw fit to release me. You are still the same sick smug bastard you always were." She said to him with venom in her voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:10 pm

"If I were to come any closer I will be inclined to KILL you....you little whore." he growled at her, crossing his arms, "You will pay in the end, and just a heads up, Just as you took my child from me...." he pulled a dagger out, "I'll cut you belly open and CRUSH that THING under my foot." calling the half breed child basically nothing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:32 pm

"I will NOT let you harm my children!" She yelled at him struggling to sit up and pin herself against the wall with her legs up to shield herself from his assault. She couldn't put up much of a fight, but she wasn't going to just lie there while he tried to defile her body and murder her unborn children. She had enough strength to make her spider fangs elongate and show that she was ready to fight.

"You motherfucker! I will not go down without a fight. I will not just lie here and take your abuse as I did when we were betrothed. I can tear you a fucking part if I want to!!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 am

"Children?" he heard her words and he grinned, "Ohhhhh you're expecting more than one? Oh this will be SOOO much more thrilling." he sniggered, "Oh I won't do it....yet my little WHORE." he said walking up to her and Roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her to look up, "You won't get away this time Klotho......I'll be there to make sure....and this JORI you're fucking, he'll watch as I kill you AND the things in your belly." he grinned with malice.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 am

"AHH!" She gasped and grit her teeth when he pulled on her ponytail and made her look at him. Klotho sensed something about Adonis that was different. She stared at him wanting so badly to rip him to shreads for threatening her children and her lover.

"You will NOT succeed. Jori and I will take you AND Emeka down. Just you wait. No amount of forbidden magic you use will change that." She said calling him out for the use of forbidden magic to make himself stronger.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

"Ohhh you sense it do you?" he smirked, "i won't be letting my little secret out in the open fully, I'll let you keep guessing." he grinned, "The first thing I'll do to your lover its RIP his dick off and toss it in the fire and then cut out his tongue and SCALP him." he listed to Klotho, he let her go roughly, "For now, you'll stay there, until we KNOW he's come for you." he sniggered and left the cell, locking it again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Klotho was forced to stare at him as he went into graphic detail about how he would torment and kill Jori while making her watch. She had nothing more to say, knowing that he had the upper hand for now. She growled at him and bore into him with her hateful eyes that despised him.

"Do your worst...he is not that easy to defeat" She said spitting in his face before he threw her down hard back onto the bed. He left her there in the cell while they waited for Jori to arrive. "Mother fucker..." She said looking at the door. She moved around on the bed trying to find a comfortable position. Her head was still pounding and her body was steadily getting weaker, like slow torture. The icy binds started to make the skin around her ankles and wrists go numb and the cold was burning her skin horribly. She needed to save her energy for when the real fight began.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Meanwhile...

Jori was in the port, checking with local fishermen to see if there were any clues of strange ships or whatnot. Nothing came up and he growled, "...........The only way she could make it out of there without a ship is the fucking portals." he sighed, ".....and that can leave vulnerable to HER." meaning to the Lady of Bones.

"I'll need to risk it." he said leaving port and he headed back to his Island. Once he returned, he got drawing in the sand, the markings and he chanted as he did so, "Lady of Bones....Hear me across your portals....hear me call in this time of desperation......" he pulled out a small knife and cut along his right hand and let it bled over the drawing and it glowed right away once it hit the sand, and a beam of light formed out of it. But once it did, an arm reached out and grabbed him by the throat, "I believed you were MUCH smarter than that Jori." she spoke in a deathly calm voice, "That woman wouldn't have given your head to me and I had a feeling she wouldn't...but I knew that you would HAVE to open this portal sometime soon." Jori struggled to get loose, but this woman was inhumanly strong.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Time seemed to pass slowly. Klotho lay there on the bed in the dark now that the torches had burned out. Her dark vision allowed her to see just fine. She was not sure how much time had passed. Her energy was slowly draining.

"Jori...where are you?" She said with agony in her voice. She was shaking from the cold magic and fought to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:13 pm

He growled, "I NEED to find her!!" he coughed, trying to get loose. "What is so good about this woman besides he carrying your SPAWN? You know NOTHING of love Jori, you destroyed all that to gain your power...Emeka felt it, the cult-brothers and sisters felt it....You won't change." she squeezed his neck.

"SHE-SHE's!" she gasped, "She's WHAT?" asked the Lady. "SHe'S MINE!!" he breathed out, "ALwAYSs!!!" he coughed again. She looked at him, "................So selfish.....but You're honest at least." she rolled her eyes, "If you want through here....you need to give in return..........." he glared, but knew he had no choice, Nodded best he could.

She smirked and let him loose, "This is my deal, Once your children are of age, send ONE of them to Isla Crona and you BEST come through with it or I'll come down on you ALL with death and I won't pause this time." she warned, snapping her fingers and a mark burned on his left palm, His eyes widened in pain, which was pain he had NOT felt in a long time. It vanished form sight, "It will vanish once I have one in hand. Have fun Jori." she smirked then let out a laugh when she vanished from sight, allowing him access to the portal.

He Panted and growled, "Whore fucking bitch." he said under his breath and stood, walking into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 pm

The effects of the cold magic was beginning to overwhelm her. She shivered violently and her pulse was getting weaker as her breathing slowed. Her eyes were so heavy, all she wanted to do was sleep. "No...I can't..." She tried to move, do anything to stay awake. She was just too weak. Finally, she fell into a deep state of unconsciousness...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Jori went through the portal and came out on an unknown island, ".......I don't know where this is.....Clever Emeka." he growled and he clicked his neck and rolled his shoulder, "When I find that whore she's dead." he grasped the skull of his necklace and chanted, his shadow expanded under him and the souls of all his victims formed around him, "Search this island and find the entrance." he commanded.

They all shot out and moved fast to look for their target. Jori remained still, he KNEW Emeka would know he was know, since she has similar magic to him.

And just as he thought, Emeka had sensed him using his magic, "He's here......I'll get the whore set. You Go and keep him distracted for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Adonis smirked at Emeka's command, "Leave the whores pet to me. I will take him down with ease right in front of her..." He took off with great speed tapping into his newly acquired magic reservoir as he ran faster. He found Jori in no time at all. His eye glowing a tainted yellow, he stepped out of the brush.

"Jori Basker...we meet at last." He walked toward him, his body glowing with a deranged and powerful aura.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:05 am

"I wouldn't underestimate him. He was chosen to be the High priest for a reason." she reminded him, but Adonis sped off before she could make t know fully to him, she sighed, "Best get that slut in place." she raced off to the cells.

---

Jori got word from the souls that someone was coming and he paused his chanting and out of the forest like came Adonis, he stood there, not in the least bit concerned. "............Adonis right?" he asked simply. His expression remained stoic but with angry still in his eyes, "Not impressed." he said tot he glow. 'He's got a strong aura, but I'm not gonna waste my time." he stood at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:25 am

"Nor am I with you. I thought that whore would have much better taste." Adonis chuckled with a hint of evil masking his normal voice. "But nothing will satisfy me more than killing you slowly while she is forced to watch...then its her turn." His fingers extended into claws similar in length to Klotho's. His spider fangs, much larger than a females sprouted and curved in underneath his chin.

"Once you are out of the way...she is MINE to do with as I see fit." He laughed evilly, licking his lips and fangs menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next