Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

His eyes widened a bit but he groaned, "Mmm after all the agh fuck, shit that's happened oh fuck! You're the only one I trust." he growled in pleasure, he gripped at the wall and was gripping so hard you could hear the creaking form the pressure he was making.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Her eyes remained on his face watching to see how he reacted. He seemed to be enjoying it so far. "I've never seen you react so strongly like this before." She said with a smirk. She too could hear the wall creaking from his tight grip. She chuckled and tightened her grip on him, keeping him close to her. She opened her mouth wide and started to mouth fuck him again. She took him in deep down her throat. She gagged a bit and moaned loudly enjoying his huge cock invading her throat and making her gag. Her fingers pushed deeper into him and she spread him a little before finger fucking him even faster.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 pm

He growled, "OH FUCK! YOU MINX!" he growled more, "OH yes!" he was close to cumming, "Oh gawd fuck......about........to HHHHNNNGGGHHHHAHHHHHH!!!" she came down her throat, getting a hold a the back of her head as he came in her mouth, his body physically shuddering and bucking down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Klotho knew he was close. He was tensing around her fingers and his dick was becoming so hot and twitched in her mouth. "MMMMM!!!" She wanted to taste his cum and gladly kept him nestled in her throat while he exploded. He went farther in when he grabbed at the back of her head and she was forced to swallow ALL of his cum. Her fingers stopped moving and she slowly took them out and slowly released his cock. She coughed and gagged a bit, but she didn't spill a drop. She looked at him and touched his sensitive tip with the tip of her finger. "You seemed to really like having your ass played with while I fucked you with my mouth." She smirked and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:27 pm

"I don't know I actually did." he panted, he smirked, "I'm not the type to have someone touch that area usually." he smirked, "You risky little minx of mine." he would usually kill or maim anyone who tried that with him in the past, but he trusted her enough to allow something.

He got her up, "I think I'll return the favour." he got her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 pm

"But don't worry it won't escalate from there. I don't like the idea of pegging my man." She stood up with his help and let him lead her over to the bed.

"Oh? What do you plan to do to me then?" She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck and bit at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 pm

He gave a dry look, "Good." he said, and leaned over her kissing her deep, "Open you legs out for me." he smirked, "And you'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:41 pm

"Mmm..." She moaned and opened her mouth to him and let him kiss her deeply. She played with his tongue and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ooo, yes sir..." She leaned back and took off her top, revealing her tiny bump and her large milky breasts. "Shall I continue disrobing then?" She asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:51 am

"COntinue.' he smirked, watching her undress fully. Once full naked before him, he smirked as he pushed her legs open and saw how wet she was, "You're all wet you little slut." he spread her pussy lips and got his mouth over her pussy and got licking deep into her and groaning at her taste. "Mmmmm!!" he used his arms to keep her legs open for him to get eating her out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Klotho eagerly obliged and slid her pants off her hips and let them fall. She laid back now fully naked for him. He took over and spread her legs wide which made her pussy open a bit as well. She was obviously horny and drenched. She felt the cool air on her pussy when he spread her more. "AHHHHHAAA!! MMMM!!" Her pussy was twitching and she arched into his mouth when he dove right in, fucking her with his tongue. "OHHHH FUUUUAHHH!!" She could hear her pussy making all kinds of naughty noises.

She grabbed at her tits massaging and tugging at her nipples. "AHHHH YEEES!! FUCK YES!!! AHHH JORIIIIII!!" She screamed out his name twitching and writhing around him. She reached down and rubbed her clit, jerking from the slightest touch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Jori kept he still as he continued on pleasuring her with his tongue, tasting and licking deep into her. "MmMmM!!" he smirked when she got rubbing her clit. He then moved lower and got licking at her asshole, swirling his tongue around it, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Her fingers ghosted over her clit. She could barely take full contact she was INSANELY sensitive. "AHHHHHH! J-JORI!! N-NOT THERE AHHH I'LL GO FUCKING INSAAAAANE HAAAA!" She arched her back and tried to move her legs, but he kept them pinned. Her entire body was very sensitive and she was so high on the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 pm

He sniggered, "Mmmmm that's the point." he kept it up, "Mmmm you have a tight starfish, "I think we'll start there this time." he grinned. But he thought for a scone, "Stay right there." he walked over and got a couple of things, some thin rope and the tingly ointment. He tied a a wrist to an ankle each, so she could tease herself and she would keep her legs open. He then poured some of the ointment on her asshole and some o his cock, getting both all slippery and slick, "Eager my sweet?" he smirked, prodding her asshole with the head of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

"MMMMM AHHH...please d-don't tease me there like that..." She looked at him, her cheeks bright red and her eyes filled with lust and pleading with him to just fuck her already. "Where are you going?" She sat up a bit and watched him get a few things. He came back with a few goodies. He let her tie her wrists to her ankles and saw her favorite jar of ointment that he liked to use on her.

"Heh, you are such a kinky bastard." She said watching him scoop some of the ointment out of the jar with his fingers and lather it over his cock and pour some over her already drenched holes. "MMMM! Y-yes...I am." She physically shuddered from the teasing. Her hole started to twitch and feel tingly. "For fucks sake!! NAIL ME ALREADY PLEASE!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!" She begged him wanting to move her hips into him, but was unable to thanks to the position she was held in by the ropes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 pm

He smirked and he pushed into her with ease, "MMM Tight little sucker right there!" he grinned and got thrusting into her ass, spreading her pussy as he thrusted deep into her ass, "AW YES! AW RIGHT THERE FUCK!" he smirked, He then gave her pussy a smack, "MMM yes! the pussy is already all wet and soaked! You little slut!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:31 pm

"FUUUAHHHHHHH YEEESS!!" His dick slid right in with ease and penetrated her deeply almost immediately. Her eyes rolled back from the strong sensation. "HAA JORI!! OH FUCK ME!! AHHHH!" The ointment alone was making her see stars. She screamed at the top of her lungs when he smacked her pussy firmly. "AHHHHAAAA FUUUUCK AHHHAAA!!!!" She started to squirt him with her pussy juice in small spurts. "AHAAA FUCK!! FUCK I CAN'T STOOOP SQUIRTING!! AHHHHH!!" Her head fell back and she squirmed as much as the ropes would allow her to. Tears ran down her cheeks and she shuddered from the intensity.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 pm

HE then got picking up the face, thrusting rough and deep into her, "MMM fuck! MM yes FUCK THAT ASS YOU LITTLE SLUT!" he smirked and got rubbing her pussy more as he squirted, "MMMMM GONNA DRIVE YOU INSANE!!!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 am

"AHHHH GAAAAHHHHH OHHH FUCK!! HAAA OH JORI!! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!! I LOVE YOUR COCK AND HOW IT MAKES ME SQUIRT!!!" Klotho lost herself in ecstasy. "MORE!! AHHH FASTER!!!" Her head fell back and her eyes glazed over. Her tongue fell out of her mouth as she panted. The ointment was starting to tingle more and get hot inside her. It was like pure magic.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:56 am

He grinned at her want for more and he got rapid fire thrusting into her ass, "AWWW FUUCKK TAKE IT!!!" he growled, thrusting so fast into her, seeing her breasts moving with her body and her flushed expression, "YOU LOOK SO BAD RIGHT NOW!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 pm

"YESSS OH FUCK YES!!! FUCK MY WHORE ASSHOLE!! AHHHH FUUUUUCCCK!!" She wanted to touch herself so bad, her clit and pussy were aching to be violated, but the ropes kept her hands at bay. Her entire body was hot and tingling. The ointment was doing its job and then some. "AHHHH JORI JORIII AHHH IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! MMM MY ASS IS GOING TO CUUUUUM!!" No later than she shouted, her ass became slippery around his cock, drenching him along with her pussy squirting him as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 am

He smirked at the sight of her squirting, "MMMm LOOK AT THAT FOUNTAIN!!" he sniggered but he didn't stop the rapid thrusting into her now ever more slippery ass. He got rubbing at her wet pussy, wanting to see her squirt again, "MMM YES!!! FUCKING THAT TIGHT SLICK ASSHOLE!" he chewed on his lower lip a little growled in pleasure, getting close himself but holding off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 pm

"AHHHHHHAAAAAA!!! NO! NOT SO HARD AHHHH DONT PLAY WITH MY PUSSY SO HARD!!" She was silenced when he started to bite at her lip. His touch along with his animalistic thrusts were making her see stars. She wrapped her lips around his and kissed his with feverish lust. "J-Jori my pussy is so wet now...I have cumin for you so many fucking times! I can't take much more...!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 am

He smirked, "I'm getting close my Venomous beauty!" he kept up his antic, "I'm gonna fucking fill your tight ass! You're already going crazy! And I LOVE IT!" he sniggered, "AWW FUCK! FUCK!!" he groaned, getting deep. "OH FUCK!!! FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!!" he growled louder and pushed deep into her ass and released his hot seed inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 am

"Oh fuuuck!! YES!! OH I WANT IT SO BAD!!! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM!!!" She felt him go deeper practically fucking her stomach. "AHHH OH FUCK GONNA CUM AGAAAAAAIN AHHH!" Soon after his hot cum shot deep into her ass, she came hard again for him surprised that she was able to squirt AGAIN after already squirting several times. She physically shuddered and her body became limp. She laid back as much as her restraints would allow and relished in her sexual satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:23 am

He untied her restraints, "Mmm fuck..." he pulled from her ass, "FUck, that was good." he smirked and laid next to her to get a small rest. "Limp already my venomous beauty?" he chuckled and laid bak fully to relax a while, feeling satisfied as well....for now that was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next