Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:34 pm

In the Dark Caverns deep within The Norther Region of the Mountain There lied a Daemon so dangerous. No humans or an other daemon has been able to take it on. His name was known to be Erebus. King of the Nether Darkness. Lord of all Daemons and creatures from Hell. Within the Caverns in the mountain tops you can here a poor Wench screaming her Lungs out. "NOO! P-please! I-I'm sorry I won't ever Run away ever again!" She screamed in Pain as she felt as though her body was about to break in half. Her Pussy was being pounded by Erebus HUGE manhood. The very sight was it was frightening with how big it was. He smirked as his red eyes shown as he noticed she wasn't as tight as she used to be. He quickly came all over her. Her body was drenched in Cum from Head to toe. He licked his lips as he smirked and He quickly broke the girls head off. And threw her lifeless body out the window of his cavern and down the mountain where other women bodies remained with out a proper burial. He smirked as he looked at the Women in there Cage cowering from there place as he walked over to them, "Lets see who will do the honors of pleasing me tonight." He said in a low dangerous voice. He picked another wench as the Nights were filled with pleas, cries for help, and hoping the lord would save them.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the mountain...

A cloaked woman walked along to the night covered countryside. Clad in a black skintight suit with a cropped leather breast plate, with a belt holding two gun holsters on the hips and a money bag. She had just entered a small village, but not to her surprise…there were not many people about, "Hmmm…"

She walked through the muddy streets, it had been raining for days now. The face, half hidden in the cloak, look do the nearby. A cold shiver ran down her spine, 'Oh great. I'm already getting that feeling.' she looked to see a man loading a cart.

"Excuse me?" the man looked at her, "Yes?" "Where does that mountain lead?" the man froze in fear, "There?! Y-you're not saying you want to go there?!" She nodded, "I need to get to the next town." he groaned, "If you take THAT route you will never return." this peeked her interest, "Why?" He shuddered, "There is great beast of darkness dwelling at that summit." "What beast are we talking about here?" she questioned. He shook his head, "I dare not speak his name, but many people have gone missing...mainly our women." his face turned sad.

She crossed her arms, "Is it a vampire?" The man looked at her, "No. What I speak of is worse than any vampire. I speak of a dangerous demon." She nodded, "I understand. Thank you." she headed towards the mountain, "You'll die if you go there woman! You'll NEVER come back!" She waved, "Yes, yes, but that that's my own mistake to make." she continued on her way.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Erebus laid about his chambers as he looked at all the frighten women. He open the cages, but no one would come out. He growled as he decided to to drag one by one. He looked at each one as he tilt gentle one of the face. She was beautiful as he looked into her eyes with tears and fear covering it. He pulled away as he motioned for all the women to follow him. Most of them hesitated but other quickly followed so they wouldn't end up killed.

Erebus led the women down a corridor as he smirked and motioned them to enter the chamber. He walked after them and noticed they all looked surprise. It was a beautiful bathroom as he looked at ever single one of them. "You may Bathe… I don't enjoy sleeping around with women who can't keep them selves clean! You have 2 hours! All of you!" He said as he quickly exited the room and left them at there peace.

The girls looked at each other as they didn't know what to do. Suddenly one of them had the confidence to enter the hots springs to wash her self quick. She looked at everyone else as she glared, "If you don't do this y-you'll die!" She said as she quickly started to wash everything all. Suddenly all of the women decided to bath, mainly to get rid of the smell and the filth off of them.

Erebus looked out the window and smirk, "I see someone else is coming." He sensed as he quickly shape shifter to his more... Human like form, "this will be fun." he smirked, his silver hair flowing in the mountains winds. His crimson eyes shining into the sky. His dark cape flowing behind him, "Let the games begin." He muttered, his fangs showing slightly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She walked up about a quarter the way of the mountain route and so far…nothing. Nothing but half dead forest. But she knew from experience, NEVER to take things for granted, especially when it come to great beasts of darkness, "Alright," she reached into a pouch, hidden within her cloak, pulling out an well-read book titled, 'Monsters and Creatures of the Night'. She received it from her father before he died. She flipped through the pages, "Mountain dwellers, mountain dwellers…ah ha." she looked through the many evil critters that lived within the mountain regions of the world. "Hmm… but all of them have a tendency to snatching travellers off the road or kidnapping villagers." she grumbled, she turned back to the front and looked through from the beginning. From level 1 demons to imps, it had almost every known evil thing within its pages.

Then she felt that cold shiver run down her spine once more. She looked around, 'I'm being watched.' she put the book away and kept her hands close to her guns as she now, cautiously, continued on her path.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus waited patiently as he noticed from the far distance it was a female. He checked her levels and noticed that they were pretty high. He smirked as he saw the book in her hand and laughed, "Wow... still reading from a Manual. Funny." He smirked as he left the window as he took a seat at his throne. He looked around and smiled as he decided to maybe greet the young woman at the end of the mountain. He got up as he quickly grab a cape as he walked out of the cavern as he smirked, "This should be fun." He said as he pulled the hood of the cape up and started to walking into the snowy, cold winter tops.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

As she got deeper into the mountain, she could feel the air was getting cooler and the wind was picking up speed, "Damn it! If I knew there was going to be cold weather I would have brought an extra cloak!" she grumbled and she clipped her cloak at the bust and pushed through the chilly gale.

Hours went by and she was about half way. She stopped under a tree to rest her legs. She had not rested for a while. She had pulled out some bread and an apple she bought two days ago. She munched on the apple, thinking to herself, 'I wonder what type of demon it is? I just hope it's nothing over level three.'

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Erebus was coming down the mountain however not letting the cold get to him. He saw the girl under tree as he smirked as he decided to put on his act. He went to her as he looked worried, "Excuse me miss? Do you need a place to rest?" He asked making it seem like he was just an ordinary man traveling his way up the mountain. He made a detour to make it seem like he was behind her. He walked up to her, taking his hood off. His eyes changed to a normal blue colour as though he was human as he smiled at the girl gently, "You seems really cold. My house isn't far from here." He said softly his silver hair blowing against the harsh winds, hiding his good looks.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 pm

She stood up, still wary. "You have a house here? I was told that no one who ventures to this mountain comes back alive." she questioned the man, keeping her eyes set on him.

"You wouldn't happen to have seen any demons or the like around here have you?" she crept her one hand to one of her hidden guns.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus shook his head, "not at all. It's just a silly rumour. now please come follow me. You'll catch a cold." He said softly as he looked at the girl with gentle eyes. "Please I won't hurt you." He said as he continued to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Still unsure, but he was right. It was getting colder out here and it was nightfall, "Alright. But if you try anything, don't expect my reaction to be pretty." she warned him as she followed two steps behind him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

e nodded as he lead her to his house which was cleverly disguised as he opened the door to reveal what looked to be a normal cabin. He slowly took her coat as he noticed her guns, "I see... so you must be a demon hunter?" He asked as he motioned for her to sit by the fire. "Here please. I'll get you some tea so you can warm up." He said sweetly as he took her cloak and hung it up for dry but then smirked as he slowly slipped in a bondage spell that would get activated as soon as she wore it as he left to make the tea. he started to boil the water and prepare the cup when he slowly slipped a sleeping pill in, 'looks to me she can only handle level 3 monsters... pitiful. I'm gonna have the time of my life' Erebus thought.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Still kept a wary eye on her host and looked at the cabin, it was small, but warm at least.

She looked at him, "Yes, but I hunt a variety of creatures," she glanced over her shoulder, "What, worried that I might hurt you, hmm?" she teased as she stretched her arms over her head, feeling her back click a little.

Her back arched showing the curves of her slim waist and round hips.

She sat down by the fire, watching the flames dance and crackle. She looked at her host as he prepared the tea, 'Let's see...about 6'2...well built and long silver hair...he doesn't seem be look like a demon...but some are good at faking the look.' "So, do you have a name?" she crossed her legs.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Erebus smirked as he returned with the tea as he placed it down and took a seat in an opposite chair as he looked at her," Yes I do have a Name. I'm known as Ere. I live here, My grandfather used to Own this cabin Till he passed away many months ago." he said as he took a sip of his tea and smiled.

"So. What level of Demon's have you fought? Sorry If I'm bothering you with questions, It's just been really lonely on this mountain since no one ever comes up here cause of the rumour of the Demon Dragon that lives here." He said as he laughed, "Of course it's just a rumour." He said as he gave the girl a gentle smile, "Oh and how rude of me. I never asked for your name." he laughed.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 pm

"Ere? That's new one." and she picked up her tea, but didn't drink it yet.

"I don't blame you for being curious. I am called to kill what ever monster is reeking havoc, mostly they have been not higher than a level three, but there were a couple of level four creatures, occasionally." she replied casually.

When he brought up the rumour, she tilted her head, "What are some of the rumours? Because when I ask a villager, he said he'd dare not name the creature."

Then she took a sip of the tea.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus looked as he laughed, "oh yeah. Just a old rumor. i'm sure the Old man was just that. Old." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She squinted at him, "What's so funny?" then she started to feel a little dizzy. She placed her tea down and rubbed her temples.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Ere looked at her and smiled, "Nothing at all. Are you alright?" He asked with worry as he walked over to her. "Would you like to rest here?" He asked kindly.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She suddenly got that cold shiver down her spine, "N-No. I can't I have to..." She got up from her seat and fell to her knees, She could feel her skin sweat.

"Wh-What's...wrong... with me?" she could feel her body getting heavy and her eyes drowsy.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Erebus smirked as he noticed the drug he gave her took effect. He smirked as he quickly ripped off the Human shit he was using as he showed his true form and looked at the girl with his dark crimson eyes, "Foolish human!" he smirked as he took her arm and lifted her up as he smirked, "You will be a nice little addition to my collection. You should have Listen to that old man!" He smirked as his cabin home changed to the dark castle as he looked down at her. He quickly ripped her guns away and ripped her clothing. "Better be prepared little one" he smirked as he quickly took off his cloak.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Her eyes widen when he showed his true form.

At first she had trouble getting out of his grasp, but she remembered!

She reached to the top of her pants and pulled out a small dagger that was hidden in the rim of her pants and stabbed his hand, causing him to let go.

She jumped back when he ripped her top of her suit off, showing her bare breasts. As she heaved loudly, her supple milky mounds moved with her breathing.

She wasn't about to wait for this freak to grab her again, she forced herself to run down one of the castle hallways.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus screamed in pain as he growled as he quickly ran after her as he growled with anger. He quickly grabbed the girls leg as he smirked, "I highly doubt you can defeat me if you've only defeated level 3 demons. I'm a Level 24" He smirked as he looked at her as he pulled her with him, "You will be my slave" he laugh maniacally as he pulled her into her own separate chambers and threw her roughly on the bed, "Now then... Where to start?" He smirked as he felt drool on his pearly white fangs as his red eyes stared into her own. "Any last words?!" He growled having his hands massage over her beautiful milky mounds.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She gave a yelp when he grabbed her leg and held her in the air. She struggled but when she heard 24, '24! This freak's a FRICKIN' HIGH CLASS!!' she realised, but she not about to admit it to him."SH-SHUT UP!" she cursed at him.

But when dragged her along, she desperately tried to dig her nails into the stone floor, but he was physically stronger than her and it failed her. "I-I'M NO ONE'S SLAVE!!!" she shouted at him.

When they he arrived to the chamber, she shrieked as she landed on the blankets and pillows. She panicked when she found it was a bed she immediately went to jump off, except when he pounced over her, she was forced to lay on her back. She froze in fear.

The drool glistening on his fangs,her eyes stared into his own. Like fire, it will consume her if she didn't do something, but that damn drug was almost fully kicked in. She swallowed the bile building at the back of her mouth.

She squealed when his large hands began kneading her breasts, she frowned and pulled one of her legs up and shoved her boot-clad foot in his face, trying to push him away."I-IF I WASN'T UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF YOUR DRUG RIGHT NOW, YOU WOULD KNOW THE FULL EXTENT OF MY ABILITIES!!" she shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus smirked as he suddenly felt something harsh in his chest. He looked at her as he decided to think of something else to do. "Really now... And what would you do to a level 24 demon... You would be dead before you will ever know my true name... Now then..." He smirked as he decided to chain her to the bed as he walked away, "Make yourself comfortable. I'm actually not in the mood to look at your body." He laughed as he was about to walk out of his chamber but then remember "oh.. almost forgot." He laughed as he walked back over and took any sorta of weapon left on her body and smirked as he threw them out the window, "Foolish girl.. Make you're self comfortable, cause you're not leaving the castle ever." He laughed maniacally as he felt to rape some poor girl who just got done cleaning them self.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

"Hunters don't tell everything! Especially NOT to their enemies!" she hissed at him.

But when he got off of her, she was stunned at the sudden change. she struggled as he placed her in shackles. "N-NO!"

SHe looked around for her knife and she saw it on the floor she turned pale, even more so when the freak through it out the window! "NO!" she could get off the bed. The damn chains stopped her.

She moved roughly against him as he searched her."DON'T TOUCH ME!!" she growled.

She glared at him, but found her vision going blurry. The drug had finally took effect. She just barely heard his words before his dark laugh.

Tears welled in her eyes as the unwilling sleep took its hold her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Erebus looked at her but then felt a deep change in his heart as he glared and left the chambers, "I'll give her time to think about it. She probably doesn't even know her true strength." He muttered as he left the chamber in search of food and to bring to her when she felt hungry. "Silly human... you'll be dead before you know it." he laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: