Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 am

Erebus raised a brow, she must be tired if she forgot about the room she just gave birth too, "The room we were just in..." He said. "Just sleep." he said as he walked out, but keeping his sense on high if he heard his son crying or if Kira woke up and called for him.

~!~

Erebus left the room as he noticed Twiska making herself at home as she made a meal for her and her own mate. Some of Erebus if he wished, "How is she feeling?" She asked him.

Erebus nodded, "She's tired, but she's alright. She's rest with Dratus." He stated. He looked down as he was quiet. "......."

Beuro looked at his friend and he smirked, "You're welcome.... you're lucky you have friend who don't want you dead." He stated with a laughed.

Erebus felt embarrassed but at the same time feeling a little happy he had friend who understood him. "Thanks." He told them both.

Twiska smiled as she made something sweet for Kira, and some a hearty meal for her boys, "Here..." She stated as she sat the food, "eat. you're gonna need it" She said. "I'll make something small for Kira." She smiled

Erebus nodded as he took a seat and started to eat. He sighs as he wasn't sure what to do next. He finished his meal as he and Beuro reorganized the room that was next to Kira's and Erebus for the Babe. in the short time while Beuro and Twiska was they, they decorated the room to be more suitable for the baby. Cribs, Diapers, baby toys. It was gift to them.

Erebus was shocked, "You both didn't have to this." he stated to them.

Twiska smiled, "I wanted too... I love babies, so long as I get to come see them as often as I like." She said with a smiled.

Beuro smirked to his wife, "Unless you decided you want you're own." He stated

Twiska smiled, "Who knows... maybe I would." He giggled and looked at Erebus, "You name you're son Dratus?" She asked

Erebus nodded. Beuro smiled, "It suits him. He'll be strong. A good leader for the gates of Hell." he stated

Erebus nodded, "I just hope he'll want to do it. Unless he takes after is mother and is stubborn and wont do it. " He said

Beuro laughed, "I'm sure you'll find out over time." he said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:13 am

A couple hours after falling asleep,Kira woke, feeling better resting after that whole birthing process, She smelt something good but she felt too sore to move still. She looked to Dratus who was sleeping still. She laid next to her son again and smiled, "My little man..." she plead her finger in his little open hand and it closed around her finger, holding as tight as he could at his size.

"Erebus..." she spoke at a normal voice, knowing he would hear her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 am

Erebus heard Kira voice. He let her sleep as he got the plate of still warm food as he went to the food. He looked and saw her hold Dratus hand with her finger. He walked over and sat the food down as he watched him sleep, "You okay?" he asked softly. He looked at Dratus and noticed just how soft and squishy he looked, 'if I held him, he'd break' he thought nervously as he looked at her. "Hungry?" He asked as he brought the plate to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 am

"I'm better...but my-" she flinched in pain a little, "But I'm still a bit stiff and sore." she said, "But Once it subsides I'll be alright." she said, smiling at hi and then her son, "He's got a good grip." she got him to come closer and replaced her finger with Erebus', "Some small...." she couldn't help but coo and awe over Dratus, a little life she helped create.

"Are you alright? You seem worried?" she said taking the bowl of food and eagerly eating away.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:45 am

Erebus was surprised when she replaced her finger with his, He felt the grip of his child in hand as he gave a soft smile. He was strong. He will continue to get stronger as he sighs, "I don't want to break him." He stated honestly as he was worried. He looked down at his son and was proud, but didn't coo at him like she did.

He sat up as he was tired too. "just tired..." He said softly, as he rubbed his eyes, "I got a call from Alperer stating another demon issue... He also paid for the other half you and you're bother did. I told him you were out of commissions for at least a year. I figured you'd want to be you're him." He said mentioning to their child.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

She chuckled, "Erebus.....if YOU can be gentle with me." she picked Dratus up she hand shim to Erebus, "You can be gentle with your son." she said, "You don't hurt him." she said, watching over him so he wouldn't get too worried.

She blinked in utter surprise, "He....PAID the rest? But....we didn't really succeed in that mission." she looked to the floor in shame.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 am

Erebus was shocked as Kira placed their son in his arms. He was stiff, he didn't move much, but he relaxed when he noticed Dratus not fussing too much. He supported his head as he looked at him.

"You got rid of her... Thats what he wanted, she's not terrorizing the town of the village. You don't have to kill to get rid of something." He stated as he looked at her as he held his son. He was nervous as he stopped and gave the child back to Kira, "No more.... Too much kindness might kill me." he stated as he looked at her, "Do you need anything?" He asked as he noticed the kid fussing in her arms, "he's probably needs to be fed again." He stated. He could sense his son, knowing his feelings, his his hunger, everything. 'guess taking care of a kid is easy when you know what they want. 'he thought
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:06 pm

She was still surprised, "..............It should go to my brother....he's the one who got her in the end........But I'm wondering what he did with her?" she said.

She smiled taking back Dratus, "There's nothing wrong with showing some affection now and then Erebus." she giggled, Dratus started to stir and he opened his big blue eyes, "Hello there." she smiled, "Did you sleep well?" she spoke in a soft cooing voice.

"Yes, but half the fun is guessing." she chuckled at him. and got to feeing Dratus again. "I'll need to watch my food intake and keep up my milk production."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Erebus rolled his eyes, "Keep up with your protein.... He still part demons, he needs it." He stated.

"If you want to some how get in contact with him and tell him about the money, he can half it. The other half is here anyways." He stated.

He watched her feed his son as he remember about Beuro and Twiska, "By the way... Beuro and Twiska will be staying here to make sure everything is alright... They got the brats room ready and everything." He stated, "if you're not too sore you can look if you want." He said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:19 pm

"I still want lots of meant anyway." she chuckled.

She perked up about hearing the baby room, "WHERE?! I want to see please!!.........But I can't move......." she sighed, She was still feeling sore but she REALLy wanted to see what Twiska and Beauro had done while she was outcold before. She handed Dratus to Erebus and tried to stand, not caring she was sore.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:00 am

Erebus rolled his eyes as he returned their son back to her and just carried her bridal style. "God you're spoiled..." he stated as he carried her to the room over from theirs. Inside the baby's room had a nice fire going and a fan to help ventilate the room. The walls were painted with an evening night style with stars and the moon, and completely dry with gorgeous cherry wood crib, dresser, and a diaper changing station. The mobile had little cute dragon and demon plushes to spin with some soft music in the background playing. Erebus let Kira sit in the rocking chair with that was in the middle. In the closet was filled with diapers, formula and much more other stuff and she didn't have to worry about.

"They said it was their gift to you..." He said as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 am

"Oh!" she yelped as erebus picked her up and she took their son in her arms again as he carried them to the new nursery. She looked at the room in awe when she looked in, "its beautiful." she said, "I need to return the favour soon, cook something or make something for them!" she said, getting ideas. "This is a beautiful room." she kissed Erebus.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:27 am

Erebus scuffed as he looked away feeling embarrassed, "Well It is nice, but I paid them for it. They just did all the crafty stuff. Beuro build the dresser, crib and such. Twiska pained the room and hand made the mobile plushes." He stated as he looked down at their son, "Plus he's next to our room so if he needs anything were right there." He said as he looked at his son sleeping. He looked at her as he gently reached down and touched her face, "Thanks." He whispered, not sure if it was enough for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:46 am

She smiled when he touched her face, Knowing what he said. "I still want to return the favour sometime......bring them over for dinner Some time." she smiled, She carefully made her way over with her son and got him in the crib and careful placed a blanket over him.

"Let him sleep....can we go outside for a moment, I need air." she said patting his chest, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:58 am

Erebus rolled his eyes as he sighs and picked her up and decided to let her out on the balcony. He was able to hold her with one arm alone as he grabbed the rocking chain and opened the window to the balcony where you could see everything. The sun was close to setting as he placed the chair down and gently set her down as he sat on the ledge and looked out.

He looked at her and noticed how much at peace she was at. To him he felt at ease for the first time, no fighting, not arguments. Just enjoying the silence and company.

He turned to her and touched her hand gently, "Are you alright?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:06 am

She sat in the chair he placed for her, "Thank you." she smiled. She looked out at the view and enjoyed the breeze on her face, "Mmmm its nice out here."

She looked at him when he touched her hand and blinked, "I am fine. Why shouldn't I be?" she asked puzzled, "Our son is healthy and well. I'm back with you......and feel at home." she smiled contently, relaxing in the chair.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Erebus shook his head, "I was just checking to make sure you weren't too sore..." He stated.

He looked at her as she watched just how beautiful she was. He took a deep breath in as he looked out towards the sun. He could see the gates of hell towering the town. He sighs as he knew that eventually his fun and games would come to an end and he'd actually have to go back to doing what he needed to do... Guard the gates of hell. He looked down at her as he gently took her hand and kissed it softly. "Never leave my side again... Please..." He stated as he looked at her with a serious look. he wasn't sure if he could take another moment of her leaving him. But he wanted to make sure she understood.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 7:56 pm

She looked at him sighed with a smile, turning to face him. "I assure you now....I'm NOT leaving again unless you know about it." she kissed him, "Plus in my state right now I can't really run away." she joked.

"I love you. And I want our son or any other children we have to grow up with BOTH of us present......I didn't get that for most of my life.....and I want them to have what I didn't." she said.

"Once I'm walking again I'll just be ordering the goblins about and making sure Dratus doesn't getting into any trouble." she half joked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Erebus nodded as he believed her.

He noticed Twiska come in with a soft knock, "Erebus?" She called, "Were you guys hungry? I made some food." She stated. She turned to the crib and noticed Dratus, "Awwwwww!!!! baby!!!!" She gasped, but kept quiet as to not wake him as she walked over and looked down, "Beuro... Come look." She said softly as she looked down, "Awe... he looks so much like Erebus... So cute!" She said softly.

Beuro followed his wife in as he looked down and smiled, "Yeah... probably going to be a trouble maker too." He stated

Twiska turned and noticed Kira and Erebus out on the balcony. "Kira... How are you feeling sweetheart?" She asked as she walked over to her.

Erebus looked as he walked to leave the girls to talk as he looked at Beuro.

Beuro smiled at his old friend, "You'll be fine." he stated

Erebus smirked, "Sure will." He stated as he laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Kira smiled at Twiska's attention and chuckled a little, "I love the room Twiska....you both did an amazing job." she said.

"And I'm starving.....still hungry for more meat." she sighed. "I'm still rather sore....but I think I'll manage if I do some stretches." she said.

"I want yo cook dinner for you two sometime as to thank you properly." she said to Twiska, "But of course when I can walk and stand again."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Twiska smiled at Kira, "I'll take you up on that offer when you are feeling better... But we figured we stay here for a bit to give you some help. We know it's not easy having a baby, plus with everything going on... It's hard to get back on you're feet." She stated as she looked at her with a soft smile.

"You'll probably be sore for the next 2 days, normally I tell new moms to be bed ridden till after, but with Erebus I'm sure you won't have a problem." She smiled.

Erebus narrowed his eyes as he realized his mate was hungry. He walked over as he Picked her up, but than realized he didn't want to leave his son by himself. But he also didn't want to wake him either. He was torn. "Do we leave him here?" He asked.

Twiska laughed a bit, "I'm sure the baby will be just fine." She said, "Come on before the food gets cold." she stated as she followed her mate out of the room.

Erebus followed as he watched his son sleep. He whistled for a Goblin and watched one come in, "Watch him... Report if anything happens." He said with a growle

The goblin yelped and nodded as he watched baby dratus carefully.

Erebus nodded as he carried Kira to the kitchen so she could eat. He was quite hungry himself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 am

Kira smiled and got her arms around Erebus' neck as he lifted her up. "I'm sure he'll be alright Erebus." she said to him as well.

She couldn't help but chuckle when he told the goblin to watch him, "Worried about our widdle baby?" she teased him a bit.

They got to the kitchen and Kira inhaled the scent, "Aw damn that smells SO GOOD." her appetite was on an all high at this time.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 am

Erebus narrowed his eyes at her, "Don't mock me. I'm still Lord of this palace." He told her with a smirk.

He sat her down at the table as he took a seat next to her. Twiska was a great cook. She set a feast in front of them as she took a seat herself. "Well dig in."

she didn't have to say twice for Erebus or Beuro as they immediately started to eat like savages.

Twiska laughed as she smiled at Kira, "Men right?" She asked as she started to take bites of her own food, still being elegant.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:57 am

"And I'm the LADY of the palace." she poked his cheek in a teasing way.

Kira got comfortable sitting between Twiska and Erebus and looked over the food, "This looks amazing." she smiled to Twiska. Kira got plating up some of everything, and wasn't surprised when the boys got eating messily, "Yes....but I've grown used to it already." she chuckled to Twiska.

"You'll need to show me some of your recipes, I can't even cook this well." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: