Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Natsuki moved quickly toward the table and looked through the documents on the table. Most of them were just useless documents. "Damn it!" She banged her fist down on the table. "These are of no use to me..." Something didn't feel right to her. This seemed way too easy.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:04 am

Suddenly something cold and sharp was at the back of her neck pointed to a vital point, "The tigers and dragons are WELL off shinobi...but they send amateurs?" spoke a gruff and cocky sounding tone, chuckling he moved the blade closer to he flesh, "Don't move kunoichi....." he warned simply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Her eyes went wide when she felt a cold blade pinned to her flesh. "Damn...it was a trap all along." She dared not move. The blade was close to slicing her skin. She needed to call Nemo for help. Turning her head slightly and letting the blade scratch her skin and bit, the bell around her neck made a tiny sound. Soon enough, Nemo would arrive to help her.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:31 pm

This ambusher was clearly a shinobi as well, is was DEFINITELY not Roku. He kept his blade to her neck and he turned around to get a look at her face, "You think it would be so easy?" he asked, looking her over to get a VERY good look, "You're the Tiger and the OTHER is a dragon....I'm surprised you two haven't messed up yet...of wait...you already have." he sniggered as he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Natsuki knew this was not Roku. This shinobi had an evil and cold aura about him. Even though she and Roku were enemies he would never do this. He was kind and gentle.

Soon enough, Nemo burst through a barracaded door with a huge roar. He saw that his mistress was in danger and moved to strike.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:52 pm

He was not worried, "If you want her dead keep getting closer kitty cat." he warned, knowing it would understand human speech.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:37 am

Nemo stopped and growled with disgust. Natsuki struggled against her unknown assailants strength. "Let go of me!" She tried to fight back against him but he had her right where he wanted her.

'Hurry go get Roku! I know he is here! Don't worry about me. I will be ok. Just go quickly! ' Natsuki told Nemo and with a bit of hesitation he left to go find Roku to help her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:48 am

He looked at her when the tiger ran off, "What did you tell it?" he knew it was too easy for theta tiger to just run off, "TELL. ME." he pronounced the blade pressed against her neck more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:48 am

Natsuki winced slightly when the blade pressed deeper into her skin. "I just told him to run away..." she said, not exactly lying.

Nemo fled through the castle as quick as he could following Roku's faint scent. It got stronger as he followed it to the room where Natsuki laid her trap.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 pm

"I don't believe you...if he's off to help that dragon, he's being dealt with as we speak.." he said.

Roku was still fighting the Fuma ninja he had collided with, Their blades to causing sparks to fly from how hard they were pushing against the other.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Nemo looked around the seemingly empty dark room and followed Roku's scent as it got stronger and stronger. He could hear the sound of blades clashing outside the window. He looked and saw Roku fighting with a ninja that seemed similar to the one that had Natsuki.

He roared loud to catch their attention and give Roku an opening to strike.

"What do you want with us?!" Natsuki demanded trying to stay as still as possible.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:27 am

ROku then stabbed right through the fuma and it turned to black sand, "....A clone......then....." he looked to Nemo, "You? Where's your mis-" he paused, "FUCK!" he raced, off, meaning that it was one thing only, the real Fuma was at the castle and SO was Natsuki.

Nemo raced right behind him to keep up.

"And Why would I spill it all to you?" he glared.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Nemo ran ahead making eye contact with him as he passed. Even though he was their enemy, he was the best chance at saving his mistress.

"Why not? Your going to kill me anyway." She pushed back against him trying to get free of him again not caring if the dagger cut her skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Roku raced across the rooftops, heading right for the castle. He got his face and head cover on, knowing the guards would be around and didn't want to be recognised.

"I'm not stupid like you." said the shinobi, but it surprised him whens she got away, even with getting cut. "Clever, but not enough to get out of here alive." he ran right sat her, kicking at her and slashing at her with immaculate speed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 am

The small scratch nearly nicked the main artery in her neck, but she fought on. "I am NOT stupid!" Her eyes began to change and glow. Her pupils became full and dark like that of a cat on alert. Even with her enhanced vision, it was hard to follow his quick movements. She had never seen such speed. Only one clan was known for their intense speed.

"You are a Fuma aren't you?" She said trying to dodge his kicks and slashes. He got a few slashes in on her making her skin bleed and slow her down from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:59 am

"Well aren't you a perceptive kunoichi." he said as he vanished into the shadows, but he was NOT gone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:55 pm

'Oh no! Where did he go?' She stood in the center of the room looking around in the shadows. She couldn't sense him. He was hidden very well as if he were not even in the room at all. Her eyes were useless to her at this point. She took a small knife out from her bag and held it close to her face ready if he decided to strike from the shadows. "I'm not afraid of you! Face me!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Roku meanwhile had gotten tot he castle and followed the energies he could feel, "Two strong chi coming from that way.....shit! He's already there!" he rushed over.

--

"Not afraid?" his voice echoed, making it hard to pin point him, "You will KNOW fear when I send you to the depths of hell!" he rushed at her with iron tiger claws, slashing her back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

His voice sounded like it was coming from all directions. "Where are you?!" She yelled out throwing knives and ninja stars in all directions until her arsenal was empty. It got quiet suddenly and then she could hear movement for a split second...but it was too late.

"GYAAAAAAAHH!" She let out a scream that filled the whole castle. The claws slashed from her right shoulder, all the way down to her lower back. She fell down to her knees feeling the sharp sting from the the deep scratches on her back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Roku heard that scream and he rushed to its main source, pulling out his short blade, racing along the roof.

The fuuma sniggered, and pulled his face mask down and licked the blood off his blade, "Pity you have to die little tiger......waste of a good woman." he grinned, "And by the way...I am Kotaro Fuuma....a pleasure." he raised his claws again to finish her, "AGHHHHH!!!" he was stuck by pain with a kunai in his shoulder and coming down on him was Roku.

Kotaro blocked his blade and they pushed back, sparks scaling from the metal of their blades. Roku stood in front of Natsuki, to block Kotaro's way, death in his eyes as he glared at him.

"You're better than I gave you credit for...." growled Kotaro.

Roku didn't speak, not wanting to goad this any further than needed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:29 pm

Natsuki watched her assailant take his mask off. She was sure to remember that face. He was moving closer with his claws ready to make the final blow and bring her down. She closed her eyes fully prepared to die, until a scream filled her ears. She suddenly opened her eyes and saw Roku and Nemo rushing in to her rescue.

"Be careful...he is very fast!" She warned Roku. She grabbed at her shoulder the pain stinging whenever she moved. She was losing blood quickly and it was getting hard for her to see.

'Nemo...help Roku..." She said to her tiger companion.

'No my child! You are severely injured and I can feel your life force slowly slipping away. Forget this fool and just leave.' Nemo was standing beside her helping keep her propped up.

'No...he needs help. One of us has to escape this castle alive. There is little hope for me, so please...do as I say and help him...'

Nemo had no choice but to obey her and laid her down on the ground gently before standing at Roku's side glaring at the enemy that hurt his mistress.

Natsuki watched until she finally lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 am

"I know...I fought off a shadow clone." he said to Natsuki.

"NONE Of you will leave alive." he sped up and ran at Roku and punched him right in the stomach, but Roku caught his attack and he kneed him in the stomach in return and then made a spinning back kick, sending Kotaro through the walls. Roku then dashed, grabbing Natsuki and then leapt out of the room and got running away.

"GGGRRAHH!!" Kotaro growled and got into pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Nemo stopped and let Roku run ahead with Natsuki. He stayed behind to slow the ninja down. He stood his ground and roared loudly at the ninja.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:22 am

Kotaro was running towards Nemo and just before he got close enough he dropped a smoke pellet to distract the tiger and got away, stillc basing after Roku and natsuki.

Roku looked behind him, 'FUCK!' he cursed and he got leaping from rooftop to rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Natsuki was drifting in and out of consciousness as Roku was trying to escape the Fuma ninja who was starting to get closer. Nemo was distracted momentarily by the smoke bomb. Once it cleared and he could see again, all three of them were out of sight.

'Hold on, Natsuki. I'm coming!' He said to himself and to her if she was still able to hear him. He followed his mistress' scent trying to catch up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next