Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Once she got herself together, she went to the front desk and showed her student ID so she could check the books out. "Thanks." She said and went back to find Kaiden. She found him near the back of one of the shelves off by himself. He looked a little bit pale, more so than usual.

"Are you alright? You look a little bit pale?" She said moving closer to him to get a look at his face.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

He snapped out of it and looked at her, "Uh...yeah...I'm fine. I occasionally get dizzy spells....don't worry about me." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 pm

"Are you sure? Your cheeks are a little red too. We should head back to the dorms now if you aren't feeling well." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:29 pm

"I'm fine. I've got medication to take. I'll be fine until tonight." he said, "So don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 pm

"If you say so." She said trying not to worry. "Was there anywhere else you wanted to go?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:04 pm

"mmmm The cafeteria they have here...see if the foods any good. I know there's a catering and food course in this place, but you never who could ACTUALLY cook." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Delilah chuckled, "That sounds like a good idea. I am getting hungry myself. Did you find any books you wanted to check out before we go?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 pm

"i've some that I know I'LL need and a couple of 'just for fun' reading really." he said. He did enjoy reading but he always was bothered at home when he tried.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:14 am

Delilah smiled and walked with him to check out the books. She stuffed the few she got into her bag. Once they were done, they headed toward the cafeteria. "Hmm, it smells good at least." She could smell fresh food filling the hallway where the cafeteria is. "We'll have to bring something back for Natsuki and Roku." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 am

"Agreed." he said, sniffing, "It smells fresh....not that crap stuff...which means it will be a little more expensive....but i say it will be worth it." he said, they looked at the menu, his assumption was correct, a bit pricey, but they all sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:34 am

Delilah cringed when she saw the prices. They were a little too expensive for her taste. Oh well, just this one time will be ok. She decided to get a fresh grilled chicken salad.

"Hmm, I wonder what Natsuki and Roku would want?" She asked as she looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:40 am

"......I think high protein for Roku..... I'll get a streak sandwich for myself and him...., no garlic." he said, "As for Natsuki....I think you can choose something for her." he said, "I can get it all."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:44 am

"Are you sure its ok? You did pay for my drink last night..." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 am

"I've PLENTY of cash, these prices....to me are nothing." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:10 am

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll pay you back as soon as I can." She looked over the menu on the wall and decided to get a spring mix salad for Natsuki.

"I hope she'll like this." She said as they went down the line and picked what they wanted. When they got to the end she put all the food in a big to go bag to take back to the dorms while Kaiden paid.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 3:33 am

"No don't worry about paying me back." he pulled out his wallet and there was HEAPS of cash in it...as well as a couple of credit cards.

"My treat." he said, insisting on paying without any repaying.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:59 pm

"If you're sure...then thank you." She smiled and gathered the bags of food. She insisted on at least carrying the food back. It was now dinner time so Natsuki and Roku should be back by now.

Natsuki opened the door to her dorm and put down her books. She and Roku made a stop at the bookstore and got stuck there most of the afternoon. "That was intense...I didn't think that would take almost all afternoon. It is practically dinner time." She said plopping down on the couch feeling tired and hungry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 am

"I'm sure." he said. He carried a couple bags though, not letting her carry ALL of it

When Roku followed Natsuki into the dorm and felt a little dizzy, "Ugh.......fuck.....oh no not now." he sighed, "Natsuki........." he said to her, he knew what would be going on with him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:49 am

Delilah didn't protest too much when he took a few of the bags from her. "You are so galant." She turned and looked at him intently. He was tall and muscular with a perfect complexion and such a handsome face. "Have you ever thought about modeling? If my agent saw you, she would fall in love. You are perfect." She chuckled.

Natsuki watched Roku as he entered behind her. He was looking a bit pale she noticed. Then he started to sway and got dizzy. She stood up and took his hand and guided him over to the couch to sit down next to her. "It's ok...just take what you need." She smiled and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 pm

He blinked, and chuckled, "Nah, I'm not good with direction and I've got no elegance." he said. "Plus I've got no patience with certain things...so I wouldn't be very professional."

--

Roku kissed her, pulling her close to him, caressing her skiing under her shirt on her back, "Mmmmm..." he kissed at her neck, licking her skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Delilah laughed, "It really isn't that difficult. The worst part to me is the pace. Constantly changing clothes, make up, and hair in a timely manner. It is crazy. The only reason I put up with all the bullshit is because the pay is good." She sighed.

Natsuki moved and sat across his lap as they kissed. She moved into his touch and opened her neck to him. "Just be gentle...I don't want my roommate to get the wrong idea..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:13 am

"Yeah, but its never really been my interest really." he said, "I'm into music more than modelling."

---

"Mmmm......I know...but I can't help myself...'he licked at a spot on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:22 pm

"Really? What instrument do you play?" She asked. She was happy that he was starting to tell her more about himself. She walked alongside him moving a bit closer to listen to him talk.

~!~

Natsuki let a small moan escape her lips. Roku had a way of making her concede to his wishes rather easily, but she had to put her foot down this time.

"R-Roku, please...!" She moved away from him and looked into his eyes which were filled with a blood color luster. While she loved this special intimacy that she shared with him, she had to think how it would effect others around her. She began to unbutton her shirt and took it off leaving her in nothing but her low cut tank top. "Just pick a spot that is easier to conceal..." She said as she leaned in to kiss his lips again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 am

"Acoustic guitar....but I do electric bass as well." he said. "My family are very much into music."

---

He snapped out of it, "...I-I'm sorry love...." he held her close and got a spot he wanted and licked at her skin, then his fangs extended and pierced into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:58 am

Lilah nodded as they approached the front of their dormitory building. "Did you bring a guitar with you? I would love to hear you play some time. Do you write your own music?" She asked.

~!~

"It's ok..." She smiled and pet his head gently. She winced a bit at the feel of his fangs piercing her skin. They had been doing this for a long time, but the sensation still hurt at first. She kept an eye on the door finding it hard to relax which she knew made it a bit difficult for Roku. She was just so scared that Delilah and Kaidan would walk in at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: