Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Kaidan moved to a secluded and dark spot and vanished, appearing outside the building he needed in a similar spot, he was going to make sur she was not careless this time.

He arrived to his first class before the teacher arrived, luckily. The first classes went on smoothly and they were off to a good start...by the skin of their teeth. Kaidan was then on to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Delilah's first class ended rather quickly and she was on her way to her next class. She looked around for her friends as she roamed the halls of the main building. Her next class was her mandatory elective class, Music Appreciation. It was not her favorite, but it was all she had left to really choose from that wasn't boring. She went inside the classroom and took a seat toward the back.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 pm

It was around lunch time when the first lot of classes were done in the morning.

Kaidan was heading to the campus Cafeteria, it wasn't too busy yet, so he got in line to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Lilah was grateful for a break now that morning classes were over. Her first few classes went fairly well. Her stomach was growling and she was starving having only had coffee for breakfast. She brought her lunch with her trying to save a bit of money. She found a quiet spot in the courtyard under a shady tree and took out her lunch and prepared to eat it. She had a sandwich and some veggie chips. "Mm, yummy." She took out her phone and checked her messages as she ate.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Her Grandfather had sent her a text, 'Hey my sweet girl, just checking to see how your first is going and that I miss you already. SO quiet here without you, but I'll manage. Have a good day you sweet girl, love you lots. Grand-dad.'

Kaidan just got a streak sandwich again and a can of cola and headed outside, there were plenty of shady spots for him to sit outside under, then he noticed Delilah was there. "...Hey." he said approached her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Delilah smiled as she read the text from her grandfather. He didn't usually like texting. He would much rather talk one on one the old fashioned way as he would like to say, but he didn't want to disturb her if she was in class. She started to type back,

'Hey Gramps, I miss you too. It is very lonely not having you around and I think about you all the time. I hope Scout is doing well. I wish I could have brought him with me, but he would not like being cramped in a small dorm room especially since my roommate has a cat. I'm doing good. Things are great here. My roommate is super sweet and we get along well. You too, gramps! I love you more! <3 -Lilah'

Delilah heard a familiar voice as she looked up from her phone. "Hi Kaidan...want to join me?" She asked moving over a bit so he could sit down under the tree with her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:26 pm

"If you're fine with me doing so?" he asked, making sure she was comfortable enough for him to be company.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 am

"It's fine. You wouldn't dare try anything in broad daylight in the middle of a crowded area, so I'm not worried." Her phone bleeped when her text was sent. She put it down beside her and started to eat again.

"So, I haven't seen you all morning. How are your classes so far?" She asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 am

"Nah. Plus my abilities are weaker during the day." he said as he sat down and got eating his streak sandwich.

"They're fine, going along well enough." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Delilah nodded as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Listen, don't worry about what happened last night. I have had time to process the situation and think about it. I still want to be your friend...if you want to be mine that is after the way I reacted." She said feeling ashamed for judging him so harshly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 am

".........I do. You're the only one here so far besides Roku and Natsuki who haven't brushed me off." he said, "Yeah. I'm down for it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Delilah looked at him curiously, "What do you mean brushed you off? A guy with your looks should draw all kinds of attention...especially from the ladies." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 am

"Yeah, but...certain 'airs' aout me also make me unsettling to others and shy people...or i'm trying to pick a fight with a jock. It happens for many of us." he said, drinking his soda.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 am

Delilah looked around the courtyard and noticed a few eyes looking their way. She didn't really care in the least, but he was right. It probably looked odd, the two of them sitting together. They were pretty much polar opposites when it came to social standing.

"You have a real angsty air about you like you are nothing but trouble. Some people are either really attracted to it or repulsed by it and stay away." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 am

"Pretty much." he said, "I'm used to it. But Its good to have someones else to talk to outside my clan." he eating more of his steak sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 am

"I agree. Most of the girls I attract are stuck up snobs. I guess it is because I dress like a spoiled prep." She sighed and finished off her sandwich. She looked over at Kaidan and saw a bit of juice from his sandwich fall down the corner of his mouth. "You got a little bit of juice there." She got on her knees and used her finger to catch the juice before it could fall down his chin. "Vampires. Such messy eaters." She said in a shallow whisper so only they could hear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 am

"I thought you had a cute vibe more than anything going." he said, licking his fingers, "I didn't snobby off you at all.....a little cocky...but not snobby." he said.

He blinke when she got closer and got the steak juice from his chin and he rolled his eyes lightly with smile and got hold of her wrist and licked the juice off her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:26 am

Lilah chuckled back and blushed faintly when he took her fingers into his mouth and licked the juice off. Her finger barely brushed up against his fangs which were retracted, but still pointed. "So...you think I'm cute...and cocky." She chuckled. He was right about that.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 am

"I don't think I KNOW you are......with some flirty and adventurous spirit thrown into the mix." he said, "We're taught to read a person in case a hunter might be stalking us. Because hunters hide their personalities and make it hard to read." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:32 am

Lilah took her hand back and lowered herself back down. "That's quite interesting. What other abilities do you have?" She asked genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 am

"Super speed, strength, the ability to flit through the shadows. I can see in the dark with NO light about." he said and hearing and sense of smell are high." he listed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:49 am

She nodded, "And the reason you were getting woozy yesterday...it's because you needed to feed? Am I right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 am

"Yeah. We can go three or five days without feeding.....but I pushed it a day more." he sighed, "....so I was dumb in waiting so long."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 am

"I agree with you there, you shouldn't be so careless. You seem like the stubborn type as well and that will get you into trouble." She said lightly scolding him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 am

"My father keeps telling the same fucking thing." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: