Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 am

Delilah shook her head, "No, it's alright. I promise not to tell anyone about you guys. It's really none of my business what you guys do in your spare time. Just don't go doing that to unsuspecting girls again." She wanted to badly to just go into her room and shut the door and not come out until morning. Her life at college was now turned COMPLETELY upside down. This was not how she wanted to start off the semester.

"We should get you to bed." Natsuki said. "It's late and we all have class first thing in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:02 am

"Agreed." Kaidan and Roku stood, "Sleep well ladies. Sorry for the commotion." said Kaidan.

"See you both in the morning." smiled Roku as they both left for their dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:23 am

Delilah was glad to see them leave finally. She felt more at ease. "Come on. I'll help you into bed." Natsuki held out her hand and Delilah took it so she could walk to her bedroom. Natsuki stood beside her and slowly walked her to her bed. Chiko hopped up beside her and started rubbing her arm.

"Hey, Chiko. Keep Delilah company tonight, ok?" She said to her beloved kitty. Chiko settled down at the foot of the bed as if protecting Delilah. "Thank you, Natsuki. I'll see you in the morning."

"Sure thing. Just yell if you need me, I'll keep my door cracked." Delilah nodded and watched Natsuki turn out the light and leave. She took her dress and bra off to get settled in for bed. Her mind was racing thinking about everything that happened. She really made out with a vampire!!! Maybe she should have listened to her grandfather after all...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:27 am

The next morning, Roku and Kaidan were up first and getting ready for class. gathering all their needed books, pens and laptops, as well as text books.

ROku was already set and packed and was making breakfast, scrambled eggs and ham steak for breakfast, vampires always had a craving for protein.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Delilah was the first one up that morning. She tossed and turned most of the night trying to process everything that happened. She was attending college with TWO vampires. One of which she flirted with and actually made out with. The vision of him sucking on that girls neck and those glowing red eyes haunted her all night.

Natsuki awoke and knocked on Delilah's door. She was surprised to see her already awake and ready for class when they still have about 2 hours. "Good morning." She said and walked in. Chiko was still asleep at he foot of Delilah's bed and immediately perked up to greet her.

"Morning Natsuki." She turned around and it was obvious that Delilah barely slept at all. She got up from her vanity and greeted her with a smile.

"Didn't sleep too well last night?" Natsuki asked. Delilah just shook her head. "I understand. A lot happened last night that you didn't expect. How about I make us a pot of coffee and we can talk?"

"That would be great. Thank you, Natsuki." She smiled and finished getting ready as Natsuki walked out. Chiko hopped down off the bed and followed her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Kaidan was already set and ready, and he and his roommate were just sitting down to breakfast now. Kaidan though had only one thing on his mind, "Should I go check on her?" he asked Roku.

"As much as that might sound like a good idea, maybe let her settle down for while and then speak to her......or maybe when she approaches you?" said Roku.

"......True." sighed Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Delilah and Natsuki were settled on the couch together drinking their coffee. Natsuki was trying to explain things to Delilah to make her feel more at ease.

"So, what is it like having a vampire as a boyfriend?" Delilah asked feeling quite curious.

"Honestly, some times I forget he is even a vampire. To me, he is just Roku, my boyfriend not, Roku my VAMPIRE boyfriend. I was very shocked when I first found out what he was, but it didn't make me love him any less." She explained as she took a sip of her coffee. Delilah nodded and saw Natsuki's eyes light up when she talked about him. She could tell how in love she was with Roku.

"Letting him drink your blood doesn't disgust you at all?"

Natsuki just shook her head, "No, not at all. Quite the opposite actually. It is a special intimacy that only he and I share. At first, I was afraid of the pain but he made sure that I was safe and well. Now I look forward to it." She blushed slightly and giggled.

Delilah couldn't understand why she found it satisfying. Delilah found it repulsive and very unnatural. Delilah just stayed quiet and finished her coffee while she listened to Natsuki.

"There are lots of vampires living among us, Delilah. Probably a good majority of them are students here. They just hide in plain sight."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Kaidan decided to head on early, to grab some things form the library before class.

He sighed, "If my father finds out, he'll not ONLY be annoyingly lecturing on me, but I'll highly doubt he'll allow me into the human public again." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Once their conversation was over, she put her cup in the sink and decided to go on to class early. "I'm gonna head out a bit early. I'm sure you will want to see Roku before you go to class." She winked at her and went into her room to get her shoes and her bag.

"I'll see you later! Good luck with your classes!" She called to Natsuki who was in the bathroom taking a shower. Delilah put her shoes on and went out the door to head toward the school store to pick up a few last minute things.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Kaidan got what he needed form the Library and was now at the school store, getting the last needed items and books he needed. 'I should have done this yesterday.' he sighed aloud.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Delilah walked into the school store and saw it was crowded as she expected it to be. A lot of last minute shoppers. She sighed and made her way through the crowd of people to get some extra paper and a few extra study guides. She stood in front of the display trying to find the right ones from the HUGE selection and of course, the one she needed was at the top just out of her reach. Her ankle was still a bit weak, so she didn't want to try to reach up high for it. "Curse being this short." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Kaidan waa about to go purchase his choices, "Okay I need to-" he then heard the familiar voice of Delilah, "Oh shit." He looked and saw her trying to reach a book, once more unable to reach it. He sighed and walked over and reached up, grabbing the book, "........Hey."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:18 pm

When she was about to turn around and give up, a familiar hand reached above her and got the study guide down for her. She turned to see Kaidan looking down at her. "Good morning..." She took the book from him and held it to her chest. "Thank you..." She looked at him with sleepy eyes, but smiled. "You don't have to look so nervous." She said noticing that he looked more rigid than usual.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:25 pm

".....Sorry. Just don't know how you're feeling towards me right now...." he said. ".....is your ankle alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:54 pm

"I'm sorry..." She said feeling a bit guilty. "I'm fine now. My ankle is a little weak but it's nothing I can't handle... I also had a chance to process everything last night after you and Roku left and talk with Natsuki this morning. So if you still want to, we can be friends..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 pm

He smiled a little, "Yeah...sure." he was still feeling guilty for her fear and concern.....and reckless behaviour.

".....I'm..sorry....but....I'm still trying to live with my stupid choices." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:09 pm

"Don't be...it's also my fault for fanning the flames when we started to...kiss." She said as she blushed thinking about their HOT make out session. Just the thought made her lips tingle. "It must not have been easy on you...I know you were feeling the effects before while we were in the library."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:17 pm

"I've self control....I've been around long enough to know my limits." he said.

"......But I understand for you being wary of me now....But I assure you...if you DO want to......DO anything with me...You would be safe." he said to her, "But I'm not forcing anything on anyone." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Delilah couldn't deny the feelings he awakened in her last night, the good and the bad, but she wasn't ready to call it quits just yet. "We don't have to rush things, Kaidan. But don't worry...I'm not afraid." She reassured him. "We better get in line before we are late for our first class." She smiled and turned around to head toward the long check out line.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:15 pm

He nodded, "Wasn't planning on doing anything crazy.......yet." he chuckled. "But yeah, we best get in line."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Delilah found herself giggling at his joke. "I don't mind crazy." She joked back as they walked toward the line. It was wrapped around the book shelf where they bumped into each other. "This is going to take forever. I'm gonna be late for my first class." She groaned looking at her watch impatiently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:21 pm

"I'm going to be late too...." he sighed, "I wish I could do something to quicken this...." he grumbled. "Well......I guess we did forget to grab our last minute items."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 pm

The line seemed to move slower and slower the more the time passed. Students were complaining about their books being to expensive or wrongly prices trying to get the for a slight discount. It was taking FOREVER! Delilah started to panic a bit. She looked at her watch every few minutes. Her class was going to start in five minutes and they were next in line.

"This is ridiculous!" She said feeling frustrated. Her first class was one of her most important core classes, Physiology. And she heard that the teacher was a strict grump. Finally, it was their turn. She slammed the supplies on the counter and quickly paid. "Sorry Kaidan, I have to run. I have 3 minutes to make it to my class. See you around!" She waved and ran out quickly barely making it to class. She noticed the class was pretty much full except for one chair left right beside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Kaidan got his needed things too, and could see her panic, ".............I've a why to get to the main building....but we'll need to go some dark and away from people." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Delilah sighed with relief and took out her books and notebook to get ready for class. The professor had still not arrived yet which she found off. "Hmm, maybe this professor is not as bad as I was told..." She looked around the room and toward the entrance when a woman came into the room. She was tall and beautiful, definitely not what she expected. She put her purse and books on the table.

"Good morning class." She said with a cheerful voice. "Is this everyone?" She looked around the room. "Very well then." She walked toward the door and closed it. It was locked from the inside to keep tardy students out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: