Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:16 am

Kaidan followed her in the shadows and he gasped when he fell over and he could tell she's hurt herself, he sighed and came out. "........Delilah." he said simply, knowing she'll be afraid of him now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 am

Delilah looked up and saw Kaidan step into the light of the street lamp. "Kaidan..." She said with a quivering voice. Her stockings were torn and her knees were scrapped from the pavement as well as her elbows. She stared at him watching his every move. The red color in his eyes was beginning to fade. "What were you doing with that girl...?"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 am

"I can't explain out in the open....But she's alive an she'll not remember a thing or see any mark.....But right now...I know you're scared but you're also hurt. Please let me get you to your dorm..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:20 am

"Don't you dare come near me!" She said pressing her back against the light pole not putting any weight on her ankle. She was in quite the predicament. She couldn't run away without hurting herself more. Her ankle was too badly twisted for her to walk alone. She looked around frantically trying to think of something. "After what I just saw...why should I trust anything you say?" She stared at him with fierce eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:24 am

"Delilah...If I wanted to harm you...don't you think I would have DONE So by now?" he asked her simply. "I know what you saw....and I'm sorry you did...but I'm here to HELP you...I can TELL you can't put weight on it."

Last edited by TaviBee on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:36 am

Delilah thought of the Kaidan she had met yesterday. The one that was rough around the edges but very nice. She thought about how he saved her from that drunk at he club and how he opened up to her about playing guitar and enjoying music. Not to mention that hot kiss they shared earlier that night. She looked at him trying to see that Kaidan and not the blood thirsty monster she just saw in the alleyway.

She bit her lip and knew she had to rely on him whether she liked it or not. But he was right, if he did want to hurt her, he would have already done it by now and would have just knocked her out like he did to that drunk girl. "Ok..." She held onto the light post trying to stand up straight but it was no use. She just put her weight back on the pole and stared at Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:40 am

Kaidan walked into the lamp light, "Also.....unnatural light doesn't affect me." he owed a little, helping her up and he got her on his back, Carrying her like it was nothing.

As he carried her back, "If you have some small questions I'll answer them while we're walking." he said, knowing she deserved some answers after seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:47 am

She didn't say anything and just climbed onto his back minding her scraped elbows. She reluctantly wrapped her arms around his neck and was glad she didn't have to look at his face. "I've read enough Bram Stoker novels to figure out most of this on my own..." She said. Her ankle was swollen and throbbing now. She hated this had to happen on the night before she was to start classes. "Can you heal minor injuries?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:52 am

He tried not to laugh when she spoke that name, "Um....he's got many things about us WRONG." he said.

"I've a way to heal it quickly, if that is what you are asking?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 11:44 am

Delilah smiled a bit as she relaxed a little bit. Now that the adrenaline was wearing off she could really feel the sting of the scrapes on her knees and elbows as well as the pulsating pain in her ankle.

"Mmm!" She winced squeezed his shirt when a pain shot through her ankle. She was worried that it might be a bad sprain. Being in dance for so many years and then suddenly stopping made her ankles a bit weak.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm

He felt her grip his shirt, "Easy now. I'll see to your injuries in a bit." he said as he continued to carry her back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 pm

"Ok..." She said holding onto him tight. Her ankle began to swell and change color. It seemed like it was taking forever to get back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Eventually he got back to the dorm, Roku was going out to the dorm room to go see Natsuki when he saw them both coming back, "WHa-what happened?" he asked them.

"Delilah tripped and sprained her ankle, and.....well, we best go to her dorm and explain." he said to Roku.

Roku's eyes widened, "You me she-...oh fuck...." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Delilah got nervous when she saw Roku coming out of the dorm. She knew he was going to ask questions, so she decided to stay quiet and let Kaidan do the talking.

Roku and Kaidan seemed to have a mutual understanding. That struck her as weird. "What about Natsuki? She is going to ask a lot of questions..." She whispered into Kaidan's ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 am

".......You'll be surprised." he said, as they headed on into her dorm and Kaidan gently placed her on the couch.

"I'll go get Natsuki." said Roku, going to look for her.

Kaidan removed her shoe and got a good look at the damage, "I can help it." he said, He then got working up and bit of spit and spat into his hand, "Okay, I know this seems gross, but it will help."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Natsuki was alone in her room with headphones in her ears listening to music and working on organizing her backpack for class the next day. She was her bedroom door open in the mirror at her vanity table and was surprised to see Roku standing there.

"Hey...what's wrong?" She could tell by the serious look on his face that something was going on.

Delilah leaned back on the couch and let Kaidan take off her shoe and rest her foot in his lap. She winced again and tried not to pull away from him. While she was really disgusted by this method of healing, she couldn't deny that it was effective. She saw that first hand.

"I-It's ok...just do what you have to..." Her cheeks were bright red as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Roku knocked on her door and entered, "Hey....we have a situation." he sighed.

--

Kaidan then dabbed some of the spit on her grazes and before her eyes, they began clearing up. But most of the spit he had he got gently massaging it into the swallow parts of her ankle. "Bare with me here, it will be over in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Natsuki took her headphones out and walked over to Roku. "What do you mean? Did something happen."

~!~

Delilah was amazed at how quickly her scrapes began to heal. They tingled as they slowly began to mend themselves. "Amazing..." She was suddenly reminded of the pain in her ankle when Kaidan began to massage it and work the saliva into her skin. She bit her lip and held back small tears. Him moving the sprained joint was nearly unbearable.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Roku, motioned her to follow, "Natsuki....she knows." he sighed.

--

He spat move into his hand and continued massaging her ankle, "You're doing well, just a bit longer." he said, feeling her ankle become little less swollen.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:11 am

Natsuki's eyes went wide. She rushed past him and went into the living room to check on her. If Delilah reacted in any way like she did, then she is probably really freaked out.

~!~

Delilah started to relax little by little the more the pain began to subside. The swelling started to go down and the pain was becoming bearable. She nodded and tried to keep still. By this point, her scrapes had healed to the point that the pain was gone.

Natsuki came in and saw Delilah's ripped stockings and how dirty her face and parts of her body were. "What happened? Are you ok?" Before she could answer, Natsuki ran into the kitchen and got a warm wet towel for her. "Thanks Natsuki...I'm alright...just a little overwhelmed." Delilah used the towel to clean her face and arms. Natsuki looked at Kaidan who she now knew was a vampire like Roku.

"Thank you Kaidan for helping her. And don't worry your secret is safe with me." She said and turned her attention back to Delilah. "What happened to you? How did you get so beat up?"

"I was running and fell on some pavement and twisted my ankle. That's all." She didn't mention the part of Kaidan sucking blood from a drunk girl in a dark alley and scaring the shit out of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 am

Kaidan sighed, "She witnessed me feeding on a random girl......I thought I was hidden enough....but it seems i misjudged my placement." Kaidan explained.

"I apologise for scaring you Delilah. But If I hadn't fed, It would have been worse for others and myself." he sighed, "There, just stay sitting for a bit and it will clear up in an hour or two." he told and sat opposite of her.

Roku sighed, "I knew straight away, sorry I didn't tell you Natsuki." he said to her.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:14 am

Now that Delilah had time to process what had happened, she could think clearly. "It's alright...I understand. Thank you for healing my wounds..." She was quiet and still wary of him a bit.

Natsuki tried her best to comfort her new friend. "It's alright, Roku. Kaidan might not have wanted you to tell me, so don't worry about it."

Delilah cleaned up her legs and knees with the wet cloth and wrapped herself up in blanket feeling a bit cold. "Tonight has been full of surprises..." She said glancing over at Natsuki and Roku who was nearby.

"So...you're a vampire as well, Roku?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:22 am

Roku smiled sheepishly, "Yes I am. But I feed exclusively on Natsuki, no one else." he said.

"Remember today? When I said not to disturb them?" Kaidan reminded, "I could smell blood, and I couldn't risk you seeing that in action."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:47 am

Hearing that explanation, she turned to Natsuki who blushed a bit. "I know this is a lot for you to take in right now, but you don't have to worry. Roku is a good vampire and I'm sure Kaidan is as well. And they won't hurt you."

Delilah eyed her neck and didn't notice any marks. "You let him take your blood willingly?" She asked Natsuki.

She nodded, "It's not as bad as it seems. I won't turn into a vampire unless I drink his blood. Roku and I are lovers...so it is a more...intimate act." She said blushing a bit trying not to tell too much.

Her explanation along with Kaidan telling her that is why he didn't want her to go into her dorm earlier today.

"Yeah, I remember. It makes sense now..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 am

"I'm sorry to lie to you. ut we have to not let it be know publicly. Or we'll have to leave." said Kaidan.

"And it will be a pain for ME to go back and have my father find out I was careless." he grumbled.

"And we would need to return to japan if that was the case too." Added Roku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: