Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 pm

"Mhm, I remember. You healed my ankle that night..." She said thinking about the night when she discovered that Kaidan was a vampire. Things had changed so quickly in such a short time. She went ahead and washed her hair as well and got out shortly after Kaidan. "Do you think Roku is going to scold you about this?" She asked him as she dried herself off.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 pm

He smile. He got rubbing his head down to get the water to stop dripping. "yeah, But I don't care, since eye's got a girl himself who found out similar to you." he reminded about Natsuki.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 pm

"I see. I always wondered what their story was. It is not every day you come across a vampire." She said with some sarcasm in her voice. Once she was dry, she went into her room to put on some fresh clothes. She was in her bra and panties when she went to the living room to gather her clothes as well as Kaidan's. "Shall we get started on that homework then?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:02 am

"You'de have to ask her. We don't really get into each other's business unless they are close." he said. He got dressed as well and as he got out of the bathroom with her, he smirk,d "Yeah, better get to that shit before we forget."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Both of their backpacks were by the couch where they had left them. Once Lilah was in fresh clothes, she went out to the living room and sat on the floor in front of them table, taking out her books. "Ugh, my books are still sticky from that mess in Science class." She chuckled referring to the explosion the two of them created in the science lab earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:44 am

"Well we started off with a bang didn't we?" he chuckled making the obvious bad pun.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 am

Lilah immediately laughed at his HORRIBLE pun and nearly dropped her book in the process. "That was so bad...I don't even know why I'm laughing so hard." Their "friendship" definitely did start off with a bang...in more ways than one. Once she stopped laughing, she went to the kitchen to get a wet cloth to clean off her books with. She came back and cleaned the cover of her science book. "So you seem to have a better grasp on this than I do. Mind helping me out with the assignment?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 pm

""Sure thing." he smile, her laughter made her look really...cute for some reason to him. He sat with her as they got into the study and got writing note together, since they were partners in science class. They spent a good while on their study when Roku and Natsuki were back to come back to the dorm. "Hey." smiled Roku.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Lilah was sitting close beside Kaidan on the couch as they both threw themselves into their work. Time went by without them noticing and Roku and Natsuki returned. She came in behind Roku and greeted the two. "Hey guys...how was your first day of classes?" Lilah looked up from her notebook and smiled at them. "Hey you two. It was good. How about you guys?" She was a bit nervous, hoping that they wouldn't ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm

"It was good, got in trouble for causing a minor foam blow up in the chem class." Kaidan said, not speaking about their other antics. Roku chuckled, "I thought I could hear panic before."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Lilah chuckled and confirmed Kaidan's tale. "Yes. It was hilarious. But we had to stay after class and clean up. Not the greatest first impression." She closed her notebook and leaned back against the couch. "What do you say we take a break for a bit and have dinner? You guys hungry too?" Natsuki smiled as she finished laughing at their explosive day. "Sure! I will cook this time." Natsuki volunteered. "I brought a few things with me from Japan. I think you both will enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 am

"Sure." he closed the books. Roku smiled, "Sounds like a plan to me." he looked to Natsuki, "Need me to help with anything Natsuki?" he asked, offering her help.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 11:25 pm

"Sure come on to the kitchen and help. We'll give these two some alone time." She winked at Lilah, teasing her. Natsuki grabbed Roku's arm and tugged him along to the kitchen to get dinner started.

Lilah sighed and shook her head. "Oi, she is gonna be a fun roommate..." She said with a laugh. Natsuki was very sweet but some times her emotions got the better of her. "I'm almost done with the last few questions. How about you?" She asked Kaidan to try to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:53 am

Roku chuckled and went along with Natsuki to the kitchen. Kaidan sighed, 'Well Roku heard us...it very much known now.' he sighed bit. He chuckled, "Fun for you." he said, "Yeah almost there as well." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 pm

"It's alright. She means well. Maybe she is just thrilled to have someone else to talk to about her vampire lover." Lilah said and answered another question.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:45 pm

He chuckled, "Well Boyfriend. It would be considered frustrating occasionally since she isn't a vampire.....i hear it can be a complicated kind of relationship...but I guess i can't talk either." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Lilah laughed, "I guess not. But I think we are more of friends with benefits than an actual couple." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:12 am

"True. But just tell me if you want a date." he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:28 am

"Oh? You want to take me on a date?" She asked suddenly intrigued. "Does every girl you meet have to pass such an intense test to win a date with you?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:47 am

"Nope. I'm choosy with who i let get close to me, especially date wise." he smirked, "You are the most intriguing woman I've met."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:10 am

"I see." She chuckled. "We've got this all backwards. We are suppose to go on a date first and then have sex." She said. "But sure, I'll go on a date with you." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 8:28 am

He chuckled, "You just tell em when and where." he said, "Or maybe to the local Club? I've got a session with my group next weekend."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 am

"That should work. I don't have any work that weekend. Is it Saturday night? I heard the club was featuring a lot of new bands that night." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 am

"It is My friends are living nearby so we can keep practising and playing." he said, "But That can be part of the date....can't be pulled away the whole way." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 10:40 pm

"Of course. I can't keep you ALL to myself all the time." She joked and closed her textbook. They had finally finished their homework as the sun was setting signaling it was almost dinner time. Natsuki and Roku were making the entire room smell so good.

Later Saturday evening...

Lilah was sitting at her vanity table applying the last bit of her mascara to finish off her outfit for her date with Kaidan. She decided on a Burgundy lace A line cocktail dress with a pair of rose gold high heels. The agency she worked for insisted on her wearing their clothes while she was out an about around campus or in town.

Natsuki came in wearing her lazy day pajamas looking the exact opposite of Lilah. "Wow! You look amazing! Are you excited for your date?" She giggled. Lilah turned around and looked at Natsuki. "It's just a date. It's no big deal. I'm going to see his band play. We won't even be together the entire time."

"Uh huh sure. If that's the case, then why are you getting so dolled up if its no big deal." Lilah's cheeks turned red. "Oh hush you!" She grabbed a pillow from her bed and tossed it at her. Natsuki easily dodged it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: