Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:01 am

He groaned, "I'm sor fucking tempted to bite into you, but i'M trying not to!" he growled a little, "FUck!" he groaned, "DOn't worry about it." he rolled her nipples bewteen his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:38 am

"MMMMMAHHHH!" She moaned and moved into his touch. "It's an intimate act for you isn't it?" She asked seeing the hunger and lust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:42 am

"FOr all vampires!" he groaned and then kissed her, his fangs hadn't retracted yet as he got thrusting quicker into her, "Fuckign hell getting dee there!" he growled, trying to get his mind off it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:54 am

His kiss was hot and deep. Her tongue played around in his mouth and she could still feel his fangs. She let out several heated moans within their kiss and suddenly wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in deeper. "AHHHHAA!" She let out a scream as her sudden movement pushed him in even deeper. "Your eyes are changing color..." She said noticing the blood color luster in his eyes. It must have been hard for him to hold back his urges. "Go ahead...just do it. As long as it won't hurt me...you can take my blood..." Saying those words made her heart race even faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:05 am

""AHhhHH!!!" he growled, after hearing her say that he then leaned to a spot on her neck while she was at the hight of pleasure and bit into her neck, unable to hold back the urge of biting her....claiming her almost. His usual bottle green eyes had a red shine on them, a sigh of animalistic lust and urges. he got taking some of her bloose and his pupils dilated from feeding and fucking at the same time. He got thrusting like crazy into her, going full rabbit speed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Lilah could hear the animalistic growl from Kaidan when she gave him her permission to feed from her. His demeanor changed and he suddenly became possessive and more passionate. "AHHHHAAAA...MMMM!" She felt his fangs pierce her skin and sink in deep. She felt a slight sting but it almost instantly faded and was replaced with pure ecstasy. "Oh my fucking AHH Kaidan!! Oh FUCK!!" He started to move so fast, connecting inside her so deeply. "Fuuuu ohhhh haaahhhh ahh I'm gonna cum!! Ahhh I'm gonna cum from you drinking my blood!!" Everything inside her was hot and tight. Her walls started closing in around him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Outside, Roku sighed, "Yeah lets go for coffee." he chuckled, "We shouldn't go back right now."

---

Kaidan growled as he fed off Lilah and he felt her tighten more so, getting ready to climax, which he was close as well, 'Fuck!!! She taste so sweet and I can't stop!!' he thought, he then pulled his fangs out of her and kept this thrusting going, determined to make her cum and then himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:49 pm

Natsuki took the hint, even though she was so tired and just wanted to chill at home. She was eager to find out the dirty details from Lilah later on. "That little vixen. I had a feeling something was going on between those two." She chuckled. "I could really use a coffee anyway. I need some caffeine..." She took Roku's hand and they made their way to the small coffee shop on campus.

---

"AHHHHAAA KAIDAN!! KAIDAN!! AHHHHA!!" She screamed out loud and squeezed her legs tight around him. Her body was overflowing with pleasure once she reached her climax. "CUMMING IM CUMMING!!! AHHHAAAA!" Her body trembled and she squeezed him hard wanting him to cum again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:21 pm

He chuckled, "DOn't ask about it too quickly, they might need a rest afterwards." he joked, "But yeah, let's go."

---

Kaidan could hear Roku talking with Natsuki but he heard they were going away, thanks to Roku. He groaned and licked at the bite marked as he kept hamming away into her, "FFUUCK!!" he growled,.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:30 pm

"Oh, I won't. I just didn't think she would go to third base THAT quickly. Kaidan must have charmed her some how." She chuckled just thinking about it.

---

Lilah felt a slight discomfort in her neck, but nothing she couldn't handle. He was still thrusting inside her with great speed. "Ahhhh!! K-Kaidan...you're going so fast! I want your cum please! Release it inside me!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:42 pm

"He didn't tell me much on his clan's way of...seduction...but I'm sure he has his own way." he chuckled, "But I'm sure we'll find out."

---

"Ahh!! MMMm!!" he licked at her bite mark to stop the bleeding and get a final taste of her blood, "Gawd fuck!!" he then thrusted deep into her and came inside her again, "AWWWWWWFFUCKING HELL!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Natsuki clung to his arm, "I hope not. I'm happy with my own vampire lover." She whispered and kissed his cheek. They arrived at the coffee shop soon after and stood in line waiting to order some coffee.

---

Lilah felt her skin tingling and getting warmer as the bite slowly healed itself. "Mmm...oh Kaidan! HAAAA!! She thrust herself to meet his last deep thrust and felt him connect so deep inside and shoot his hot seed inside her. "YES!! Ahhh! Oh I can feel it!! It's so hot! OH FUUUCK!" She felt his body trembling and shaking in her arms. His orgasm was so intense that she could feel it as well. Her body relaxed as she leaned against the mirror breathing intensely, her chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 pm

He had pushed deep into her, and he bucked a few time into her to make sure he got it all into her, "Aww fuck...." he groaned, "FUCK...." he still leaned against the wall with her now holding on him, he panted heavily, "fuck....damn...you got me all riled up..." he kissed her neck then her lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Lilah's body was shaking slightly and she felt tingly all over. "Fuck...that was so intense..." She was riled up as well, her entire body was sweaty and her legs were like jello. She moaned softly from his attention to her neck and then her lips. He was still inside her, thick and aroused. "How about we take this to the shower?" She said now that the two of them were quite dirty and sticky again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am

"I was just thinking that." he smirked and picked her up off the sink and into the shower, carrying her like it was nothing. He got the water going at a god heat again and the steam billowed out once more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 am

She grinned at him and clung to him as he transported her from the sink to the shower. He turned the water on and the heated water hit her back making her relax. She remained in his arms and clung to his body even after he put her down. "Do you want to stop now...?" She asked him, fine if they stopped or kept going with their heated session.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 am

He listened out, "....Honestly, Roku heard us and they went back out." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 5:58 pm

"What?!?! Why didn't you say anything before?!" She exclaimed suddenly. She started to get a bit frantic and nervous.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:02 pm

"Calm down. Roku got the hint and went else where with Natsuki." he said getting her to relax.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Lilah sighed and hung her head. "That's good I guess. At least they didn't walk in and catch us." She was not looking forward to talking to Natsuki that night. She knew she would want some details and possibly say I told you so. "But that intense sex was so worth it. I do hope we can do this again soon..." She smiled trying to forget about them technically being caught.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:57 pm

He smiled and kissed her, letting her stand on her on in the shower, "You know it, but I won't let it take your mind from the reason we are here." he reminded. "But Believe it, there's more." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 pm

His kiss clouded her mind a bit and she forgot their issues for a moment. As much as she knew she needed to focus on her school work, he was a very welcome distraction. "Mmm, I can't wait to see more." She stood up on her tip toes and kissed him again, a long lingering kiss to enjoy his taste.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 am

He happily returned the kiss, but pulled back, "Easy there, don't get me all riled up again." he looked at her bite mark, "Sorry about that. It will heal."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Lilah chuckled a bit, "Aww...fine." She touched the mark on her neck when he looked at it. "It's fine...it doesn't really hurt and I gave you permission to do it. So don't worry about it." She turned around and faced her back to him to reach for the body wash. "We should hurry. There is no guarantee that Roku and Natsuki will be gone much longer."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:08 pm

"Its because I licked it." he said, looking over his bite, "Our salvia has healing properties." he nodded, "Agreed." He got some of the bodywash and got a quick lather up. After washing up he washed it off and got out of the shower, drying off at last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: