Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:28 pm

"That's true, but we both know what that kiss was leading up to had we not been interrupted." She said with a snicker of her own. "I agree. You are quite good between the sheets."

She nodded at his explanation, "I'm glad you feel that way. I don't know you very well yet, but I do care about you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:03 am

He chuckled, "Thank you, you're not bad yourself." he poked her butt cheek. He blinked hearing that, "Well well miss Dawson, you aren't falling for me are you?" he smirked and teed her, putting his chin in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 am

"Well thank you, Mr. Bale." She smirked and jumped a bit when he poked her ass cheek suddenly. Lilah shrugged her shoulders, "Its possible. Its quite hard to resist a handsome and mysterious guy who can play the guitar. I would be crazy not to fall for you." She joked back, mostly. There was no denying that she was very much attracted to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 am

He was first to step out of the shower, with steam billowing out with him as he grinned, "I see. So I lured you over with my guitar and hypnotic looks?" he joked a little and chuckled. "I'm keen to see how this will play out over our time here....I look forward to it." he grabbed a towel and got rubbing his hair down first.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:34 am

Lilah turned the water off and stepped out of the shower after Kaidan. She laughed abruptly at his comment which wasn't entirely false. "Oh yes. I am so attracted to guys who know how to really strum the strings so to speak." She continued to chuckle. She lookex at him seriously after she wrapped her towel around her. "I am too actually. I never planned on this happening while I was here. I swore to focus on my studies. That didn't last long."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 am

He chuckled, "So I see." he then got drying off his body, "If I get too bothersome for you, just tell me. After all we are here to make sure we pass with good grade and credit." he said, "But a little bit fun amongst work is nothing to worry about." he winked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 am

Seeing him wink and make such a handsome face like that made her blush a bit. "You are not bothersome to me. I know the appropriate times to be serious and when to be adventurous. At least now my time here won't be so boring." She walked up to him and stood close, wanting to steal another kiss from his sensual lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:09 am

He looked down at her and got her by the chin, and kissed her, "I'll be sure to not make it boring....I don't think I could even allow it to get so." he smirked., "I best dry up and leave first...I'll let you get ready for your later classes." he reminded.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 am

"You are a vampire. You couldn't make it boring even if you tried." She chuckled and remained close even after their short kiss. He lit a fire in her that was so hard to extinguish even after they had just had amazing sex. "You don't have to leave just yet..." That kiss made her want a little bit more. She leaned in slower this time and kissed his lips again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:34 am

"You'd be surprised how many BORING vampires I know." he said with sheepish chuckle. He smirked a there words, he leaned down and kissed her again, seeing her eyes had want in them once more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:47 am

Lilah couldn't help but chuckle. The idea of a vampire being boring seemed so farfetched to her as a human. "What seems boring to you is awfully thrilling to me."

The fire within her grew hotter when he kissed her back. She didn't bother asking permission and just forced her tongue inside his mouth to mingle with his. Her body was pressed firmly against his. Oh how she hoped that towel of his wasn't firmly secured and would just fall right off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:50 am

He smiled at her, "Well, we seem to meld nicely."

He groaned and allowed her tongue access and he returned the favour as he tongue teased her back. He let go of his towel and it just dropped to his feet, "mmm...You are being a right old temptress..." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:01 am

"You bring out such heated passion within me...I can't really help it..." She said in a husky yet lustful voice as she closed the gap between their lips again. Her towel easily came loose and fell to the ground, their warm bare skin finally touching. "Kaidan...lift me up on the sink and fuck me again...I want to feel you again...inside me." She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:36 pm

He kissed her deeply again, his tongue tasting her. He chuckled, "What happened to listening out?" he smirked as he picked her up from under her ass and got her sitting on the bathroom sink.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:01 pm

"Ever heard of multi tasking?" She said with a smirk. Now that she was sitting on top of the bathroom sink they were pretty much eye to eye. "Or do you not want to have more fun with me?" She asked turning on the charm and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:19 am

"Oh I never said that." he smirked, kissed at her neck, making a light growl to her skin, make a light vibration. He got groping one of her breasts, rolling the nipple as he nipped at her skin playfully.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Lilah smirked and leaned back, resting her weight on her arms. She turned her neck to the side and let out a soft moan when she heard Kaidan's obvious growl that vibrated over her skin and echoed in her ear. Her legs relaxed and opened for him so he could press himself closer to her. "Mmm...ahhhhaa..." She felt the sting from his sensual touch on her neck, the gentle sucking sure to leave marks. She wrapped one of her arms around him and rested her hand on his head to hold him closer. "I can feel your fangs..." She said in a husky voice. The blood rushed to her cheeks and the spots on her neck where Kaidan was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:01 pm

He smirked, "....mmmm" he lightly raked his teeth over her, "You like that do you?" he sniggered, getting hard form her just mentioning that. He pulled her closer to him, his cock rubbing against her pussy, "Mmm You are such a naughty girl." he looked up and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:08 pm

"Y-yes...I do. I love the sense of danger...ahhh" The feeling of his fangs raking along the sensitive skin of her neck made her tremble in his grasp. "You love that about me...that's why you can't stay away..." She welcomed his kiss and wrapped her legs around him. She leaned up and wrapped both her arms around his neck and moved her tongue around inside his mouth, she played with his fangs feeling just how sharp they were.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 pm

He licked over her lower lip, "You got that right." he smirked, as he pushed back into her, "Mmmm fuck..." he braced his hands on the wall behind her and got thrusting into her, "Aw fuck!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

"MmMMMMmmm! Ohhh it feels so fucking good..." She leaned back again and looked down so she could see the action between them. She decided to take it up a notch and pulled her legs up and planted her heels on the counter which opened her pussy up even more for him. She was so flexible that such a position in a tight space didn't bother her. Having both his arms on either side of her made her feel surrounded by him as if she were trapped. It turned her on greatly, as if she were his own personal prisoner. He wasted no time and thrust into her with ease. "Yes!! AHHHHA!! Oh yes! Fuck my slutty pussy!! AHHHH!" She looked into his eyes, her own filled with a carnal lust.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:01 am

He smirked seeing her get her feet up on the counter as well, "FUckin' hell!" he groaned, getting more room to push deeper, still bracing his hands on the wall behind her, "Fuck yes!" he smirked, seeing that look in her eyes and the lightly glazed over expression. He extended his fangs a little and got nibbling a the neck again, still thrusting deep into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 am

When their eyes met, there was a sudden spark ignited. The passion between them was undeniable. She saw his fangs extend before he dove right back in to nip and tease at her neck. "Ahhh haa haa!! Ohhh so good! My body is so HOT! You make me so fucking crazy!!" She turned her head to the side, opening her neck and surrendering herself to him completely.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:33 am

"Mmmm fuck!!!" he could smell her blood under her skin, even more so with how aroused she was. "You smell so fucking sweet!!" he licked at her skin, his instinct made him want to taste her blood, but he held off. He then got massaging one of her breasts as he then picked up the pace thrusting faster into her as he continued to taste her skin.

--

Meanwhile outside, getting into the elevator of the dorm, Roku and Natsuki were on their way back. On the way up, Roku could HEAR something and it sounded like Kaidan, "............................Natsuki. Maybe we should go for a coffee?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 am

"Oh fuck! MMMM!" Her skin was tingly and she was so turned on, even more so than the first time. Their bodies were so close and he was burying himself so deep within her. He continued on licking her skin as if he were enjoying a sweet treat. He was touching her in all the right places, making her putty in his hands. "MMMMM! You feel so good inside me! AHHHH! She could hear his husky breath in her ear and the sound of him growling possessively. She felt as if he were holding back from something. "You're holding back..." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: