Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:20 pm

"Of course." he smirked, "If i had objections you would know." he sniggered, "You're mine and i'm yours. Simple enough, but just so you know i am not the marriage type." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:03 pm

"Nor am I. It's just a piece of paper, nothing more." She leaned in and kissed at his neck. "There are other ways of bonding two people together that are more effective than marriage." She said, licking at his neck this time.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 pm

He smirked, "Oh i know." he got her chin and his tongue slipped into her mouth and he tasted her deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 9:26 pm

She smirked back when he got her by the chin and gladly welcomed his kiss. His tongue did not wait and he kissed her so deep. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 2:36 am

He smirked, "Careful my sweet, we might get it going again." he sniggered at her wrapping around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:02 pm

She smirked back, "Mmm I would love to fuck you again but it would be problematic if we broke the bed." She snickered and released his neck lying back down on the bed. "It seems with each session we get more and more intense."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:07 pm

"OH I can always get another one." he joked a little, "We'll wait for a little while, so we can get some business done OUTSIDE the bedroom." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:25 pm

"Very well, the night is still young. So there is plenty of time for some pleasure after business is taken care of." She kissed his lips greedily one last time and stood up to head to the shower. "You coming or do I have to shower all alone?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:33 pm

He kissed her back, and smirked, "I'll let you shower first, i might get into again if i join you." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:36 pm

"Aww, afraid you will lose control again?" She said mocking him. "Come on, I'm sure you have more self control than you think. But do as you wish." She said poking holes in his ego a bit to get what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:38 pm

He smirked, "You're too tempting my sweet." he sniggered, "I'm find to wait, go on."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 11:28 pm

"Alright, if you insist..." She went inside and closed the door behind her, pouting a bit. As much as they had fucked in the last 12 hours she STILL wanted more. It was like he lit a fire in her that just couldn't be extinguished. "He may be fine to wait, but I'm not." She sighed and got in the shower standing under the hot water as it fell over her body. Her mind drifted as she washed the evidence of their fun away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:52 am

Jori truly didn't want to stop, but he knew he had to get work done or nothing would run smoothly. Plus he had to deal with the new issue on the streets before anything else got out of hand or to the possibility of losing territory to this other gang.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Once out of the shower, she emerged with her wet hair tied back and fully dressed. "Ok. It's all yours." She dropped a dry towel in his lap and walked over to the monitors to look at what was going on in the facility. "So, how do you plan to take care of the rival gang?" She asked feeling curious to see what he would do against others like her. Adonis was not a weakling by any means and he ruled his gang with an iron fist.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 pm

"Well I would love you to tell me what you know of this leader, since you seems to know him on a personal level." eh took the towel heading to the bathroom keeping the door of the bathroom to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 am

"Oh, I know him very well indeed. Once upon a time, we were to be married." Just saying the words made her shudder. "But that is ancient history. Anyway, his name is Adonis. He has a huge inferiority complex and thinks he is meant to rule the world so to speak. He is very cocky and thinks he is unstoppable and can do whatever he wants. He is very cunning and dangerous." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 am

"OHh an ex-husband.....interesting." he said as he got into the shower and scrubbed down his body. Still listening to her description of this Adonis. "So he thinks he can take what he pleases and not get a challenge? The mother fucker has a surprise for the latter."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:55 pm

"We were never married...I refused to marry him because I hated him. Long story short, he hates me now but refuses to let me go." She sighed and cringed thinking about the cocky bastard. "Knowing he was here was one of the reasons I came. That and to see if there were any of my kind left." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 am

"Well we'll find out on the way." he said come out after a quick rinse what the mango body wash, stepping out naked and getting himself dry with her watching him. "This asshole will be shown he will not take my territory or kill my men and get away with it. He had is own issue with him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:15 am

Her eyes bounced between his naked body and the monitors. She tried to keep her mind clear. "It seems we both have some issues to resolve with him. I will gladly help in any way I can." She said and walked over to him. "I know his weaknesses...I can help you lure him out and we can take him down." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:34 am

He smirked, "That would get him out in the open for us." he sniggered, "We'll get him and his followers in one go....gas all the rats." he got her by the chin and kissed her, "I'll have you lead this trap my sweet sweet spider." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:54 am

She pressed her body against his and welcomed his possessive kiss. "I will do whatever it takes to bring him down. But...I may have to use my body to do so." She said. "That is one of his major weaknesses. As with most men."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:22 am

He looked at her with a serious look, "DOn't let him get too far with that." he warned her, "I will have to punish you." he was half serious with that part. "But do whatever you need to, to get his attention." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:16 pm

"Well, I have to gain his trust somehow. It may require you to share for a bit." She said. "Besides, you have seen how much I LOVE when you dish out your punishments." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:31 pm

He smirked, "Well whatever you do, get his attention....but i will punish you after and make sure your body know who it REALLY wants." he sniggered as he smacked her backside. "Now come, time to get our plans set out and we'll get into actions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: