Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town Empty
PostSubject: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Veo City..... a town of so called advancement and peace, but that's only on the UPPER levels of this towering city of metal and tech. The REAL Veo city was in the old slums of the city below, on level 4. Its called the slums, but everyone dubbed it Voodoo Town, because of the number one gang that RULES this level with a iron fist and leaves terror in their wake. But up on level 3, known as Middle, because its where most of the middle class live, was the train and port stations. Where trains and other transports dock and leave with passengers and cargo.

On one particular train docked in the train that morning......
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Near the back of the crowded train, a green haired beauty sat looking out the window at the strange town. It was definitely something she had never seen before. It was a mask to hide the disgusting underbelly, the true Veo city. That was her destination. She was on a mission to find her sisters. For the longest time, she believed to be the only one of her kind left. She got word that some girls with special traits wee being traded on the black market and the hub was this city. She wanted to see if that was true.

After an hour or so, the mass of people on the train began to thin out until she was one of the last ones on board. The train stopped at the end of the line in the slums of Veo city. She stepped off the train and looked around at the old city. It seemed more familiar. She left the station and headed toward the downtown area to try to find some trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:18 pm

The train eventually got to the 4th level. The slums was also where the cheapest apartments were...but there were never top quality either. But just as the girl and a few others were leaving the train, a couple of guys then raced in and took a blonde girl and race off with her screaming bloody murder and no one was helping her.

"QUICKLY! WE NEED TO GET MOVING!" one of the men shouted at the others as they ran to the stairs with their catch.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:36 pm

The green haired beauty, who went by the name Khloe overheard the commotion and hid herself quickly. She watched as a bunch of guys grabbed a pretty blonde girl and took her away kicking and screaming. The station was deserted and no one was around to see the girl being kidnapped. "This is my chance..."

She used the sticky pads on her hands and climbed up the cracked brick wall to follow them from the rooftops. She kept her distance and followed after them. They knocked the girl out by this point to stop her from screaming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 pm

The guys carried the girl to a car that was waiting for them and they got driving off down the street at a fast speed. Unaware they were being followed or that they were seen taking the girl in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Khloe saw them get into a car and start to speed off. "Hmm, a chase is it?" She raced across the rooftops and jumped from building to building to keep up with the car. They seemed unaware that they were being followed. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 pm

The kidnappers drove to an abandoned wear house in the old factory district. This place was used for nothing more than crimes and illegal trades now, to avoid detraction from whatever law resides in the slums.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 pm

The car finally came to a stop in front of an abandoned warehouse. "Looks like this is their headquarters." Once they took the girl inside, she hopped down off the safety of the building opposite the warehousea and quickly checked the car for clues. All that was in there was fast food wrappers and empty to go cups.

"Shit. Nothing." She looked at the building and saw a big window on the side of the building that had patches of broken glass. She quickly climbed up the building and looked inside to see what was going on inside.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Inside were the men and they were carrying the blonde, who was now outcold, to a back room. Where a man was standing guard outside and he allowed them through, but he remained outside the door, keeping watch for anything and anyone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Khloe looked around and saw that there was only one burly man guarding the door. "This should be easy enough." She slid in through one of the holes in the window and climbed on the roof over the guards head. It creaked as she moved, but he didn't think to look above him. Her heart was racing at the feeling of getting back in the game again. She stopped right above the guard and decided to have a bit of fun with him. She used one of her webs and lowered herself down like Spiderman and hung upside down down right in front of his face suddenly.

"Hey there big guy!" She said is a sultry voice to catch him more off guard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:31 pm

"HUH!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" he was about to pull a hand gun on her, surprised to find this weirdo before him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Khloe used her webs to plug the opening on the barrel of the gun so he wouldn't fire the gun and blow her cover. "Yeah...I get that a lot. Now shut up and keep quiet before your yammering gives me away." Just to be on the safe side, she plastered a bunch of webs over his face so he would suffocate and die quietly.

Once he was out of the way, she landed upright on the floor and leaned her ear to the door to listen to what was going on in there.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:52 pm

He landed to the floor and tried to get the web stuff off his face, but eventually was finding it hard to breath and was slowing down.

Heading on through the door, the sounds of trucks were heard and whimpering as well. There were open windows and the view of a HUGE operation. "GET THOSE BITCHES IN TH TRUNK 5 YOU FUCKERS!" a guy shouted.

"Keep you shirt on I'm getting to it!" the other called back.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 pm

"Yes! Looks like I found my target." She made sure to stay in her human form so in case she was caught, they wouldn't immediately know she wasn't just a normal human. She could hear the whimpering of women mostly. She had to go about this carefully so she wouldn't get caught. She picked up the unconscious guard and hid him in a spot out of sight.

"I'll just lure out the ring leader and kill him myself..." She said making her resolve. She gathered a few heavy stones and broken wood and climbed up the wall above the door. She started throwing stone and wood at the window making a racket to lure them out. Even if there was more than one she could take them on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:14 pm

The guys heard that racket and went to investigate, "Hey...socmething's up, go tell the boss." one told his fellow goon, "Yeah, good ide-" just as they said that, "What is going on?" a deathly calm tone spoke, above in the upper walk way, a tall figure was hidden in the shadows.

"B-Boss, something broke the windows...we're c-checking them now!" said a goon.

"Just get it done quickly....we're leaving soon." he said simply as he headed down the stairs to the main floor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:24 pm

"Come on...what's taking so long?" She was starting to get impatient. She saved the biggest piece of wood and stone for last and hurled them at the window making a very loud racket. She kept her eyes on the door waiting for someone to come out so she could quickly pounce on them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:30 pm

A few men came out, looking around the warehouse seeing who threw the rocks and wood at the windows.

Their boss went to one of the trucks and got inside, fiddling with his necklace impatiently. 'This shouldn't take long...fucking idiots.' he thought, getting annoyd with waiting already. He sighed in anger and got up and went outside.

"What is taking so long?!" he growled standing in the doorway, not exiting the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 pm

'Hmm, just four of them. I can handle this.' She jumped from the wall on top of the biggest one.

"SURPRISE ASSHOLES!" She made quick work of the big guy and tackled him to the ground. A few good punches and kicks and he was down for the count. The other three began to charge at her.

"Let's dance, boys!" She was so enthralled in kicking those goons sorry asses that she did not hear the boss yell at them standing in the doorway. She was too busy punching their faces in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 6:13 am

Their boss then was surprised when a woman suddenly appeared from above and got beating up his men. He watched in awe for a moment, then smirked, Leaning in the doorway, watching the show.

'I didn't even sense her.....impressive.' he sniggered lightly and crossed his arms, still watching. He was surprised it was ONE person and a WOMAN of all things, he didn't bother to help his men in the least, he HATED useless, weak people and they just showed it. 'Note to self...hire new and BETTER men.' he thought.

Once she was done beating them up, he began a slow clapping, "I must say I've never seen my men fall so easily." he said glaring at the goons.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Khloe let out her anger on the rest of the goons. Two tried to gang up on her at one time, but that wasn't wise. Once she was done with the big guy, she turned her attention to the two coming up behind her. She dodged their slow punches and easily outwitted them with her quick hand to hand combat and brought them down to their knees knocking them both out with a swift kick.

"HAAA!" She yelled. Then she turned her attention to the last one. "And then there was one." He looked scared shitless, begging her not to hurt him. She did the exact opposite and punched him square in the face. She could feel the bones in his face crack and break and blood shot out of his nose and mouth splashing on her.

All was silent until she heard something she didn't expect... 'Clapping?' She said to herself as she looked behind her. A man who looked to be more intimidating than the others. This must be the ring leader she thought to herself. She glared at him not really impressed.

"So...you are the one in charge here." She walked closer to him slowly still simmering with rage.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:55 pm

"Maybe." he smirked, "And who might you be? You don't have the air of a cop or a bounty hunter.....are just some random civilian heroine?" he asked with s small snigger.

He was still acting so casual, he didn't seem the least bit worried about what he just witnessed her do. "So...what do I call you, Miss green haired?" he asked pushing off from the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:03 pm

She was disgusted by his snarky attitude. He was so calm and casual like he was talking to a friend. There was something about this guy that she sensed, but she wasn't sure. He looked like a normal guy.

"I am no hero...and there is no need to tell you my name...because you are going to feel the same wrath as these guards." She cracked her knuckles and approached him carefully. There was an air of danger around this guy. She needed to be a bit cautious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm

His smirk widened, "Oh? Am I now? I would like to see you try." he sniggered again, his hands going behind his back casually.

'Come little birdie....let's see how you fair against a dragon.' he thought to himself, he WANTED her to come at him so badly, he was playing with his ring on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 pm

"Very well..." Holding back was not an option now. She needed to tap into her special abilities if she wanted to beat this guy. She elongated her nails and began to charge at him head on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:25 pm

He smirked and jumped back into the warehouse with her following along right after him, he was fast! "MEN GET THE CARGO OUT OF HERE! I'LL CATCH UP LATER!" he ordered and the men got the rest on the trucks and sped out of the warehouse, leaving their boss to fight Khloe.

He then blocked her charge and got swinging a couple punches and kicks at her, "You're fast, but how fast!!?" he laughed then punched her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: