Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:07 am

Netty was down in the kitchen area, helping cook dinner for the girls who were taking a break or not on for the evening. The voodoo town had decent food, but it was hard to get the GOOD stuff unless you had enough money or if you were able to make a deal at the middle levels. But they got cooking a rice dish with tinned fish and peas, along with carrots and green beans, which were the common veg around.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:17 pm

After she finished her shower, she came downstairs smelling food. She joined the girls for dinner. She found Netty and thanked her again and the Madam for their hospitality. "I won't impose for long. I just have some business to take care of here then I will leave." She said noticing some of the girls staring at her. She wasn't sure if they were admiring her or if they were afraid of her.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:46 pm

"But....didn't madam offer you a bouncer job?" asked Netty. "You can go and do what you want....I'm just worried you'll get lost....Voodoo town is big." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:55 pm

"Yes, she did. And I will keep that job as long as I'm here. I don't plan to stay here forever after all." She said and chuckled at Netty's worry over her.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I am a tough girl. I can take care of myself." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:04 am

"I know......but there are a couple of gangs who are pretty danger here in the slums." she said, the others all got uncomfortable at the mention of the gangs.

"Especially the Voodoo Gang." said another. Another hushed her, "DOn't mention them! It might jinx us!" another girl said in worry.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 pm

"The Voodoo Gang? Who are they?" Khloe asked wondering if that was the gang she may have encountered. Khloe fixed herself a plate and joined the girls at the table eager to hear their stories.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:16 pm

"They are the top dogs here in voodoo town and why the slums are called so. They are led by a psychopath." said Netty.

"He and his goons are the reason most brothels in the slums and on the 4th level. Luckily they have nothing to do with this place." she sighed, "But he's known for his cruel and unusual ways of dealing with people he deems a bother or problem."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 pm

'Hmm, they sound like the ones I'm looking for and the gang that I faced earlier.' She said to herself.

"So, this psychopath...what's his name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:51 pm

"....He's name is Jori Basker... criminal, murderer and pretty much a slum lord." said Netty. "I've seen glimpses of him, but I stay out of sight when he's about....he's got a thing for torturing ANYONE."

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 pm

"Don't worry Netty, I'll make sure he doesn't show his face around here. He has never met a fighter like me." She said with resolve as she looked at the girls.

Once dinner was over, some ladies went about their duties while others went to bed. Khloe went upstairs to her room and looked out the large bay window over the town. "Just you wait Jori Basker...I'm coming for you." She said with venom in her tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 12:26 am

The next day....the Brothel didn't open until 6pm so the girls had time to recover and whatnot.

Meanwhile..

Jori was just waking up in his large purple bed and yawned. He stood and clicked his neck, then went on to take a shower to wake fully. No one DARED to come near his room in the morning.....Jori had a temper that no one else to encure.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 am

Khloe awoke early and got dressed. She wanted to venture out and see what she could find out about this town and get some more information on this Voodoo Gang. She put on a large hoodie to better conceal her face and left out the back entrance.

She walked around the streets talking to a few of the insiders that knew their way around the voodoo town black market. She asked several questions. Some just turned her away not wanting to get involved with the likes of Jori Basker and his voodoo gang.

"Hmm, seems you have this whole town under your thumb...everyone is afraid of you." She said to herself as she sat in a run down diner eating some lunch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 am

Jori came out after feeling refreshed, "I'm going out for a bit of fun. Keep An eye on things." he told Frankie.

"Yes boss." he said as he watched Jori leave their hide out and in the garage. Jori got his jacket zipped up fully and got a helmut, grabbing his favourite hover cycle. He got his dreads tied back fully and got the helmut on, the revving the engine he got riding out into he streets.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 am

Khloe ate a french fry while she sorted out all the information she gathered so far in her head. This Jori guy was in charge of the Voodoo Gang and they pretty much owned Voodoo Town. She just needed to find out where their hideout was and infiltrate it.

"This is going to be tricky. If the guy I met last night is this Jori bastard then I am in for a fight." She said to herself as she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:54 am

The place she was eating at was a simple 'in the wall' eating spot, where others were snacking on the simple fried foods, such as fries.

A motobike parked at the road side and the rider came to the vendor with his helmut on still. "One cup." he said simply."

The Vendor nodded and got some cooking for him. The rider leaned against the wall, but froze seeing a familiar someone before him, sitting at the simple table.

'Well well....this is VERY interesting.' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:00 am

Khloe was jotting down a few notes on a special note pad she snagged from the brothel with its name and address on it trying to plot her next plan.

"I suppose I will have to do some more digging if I want to track this guy down. It won't be easy...and I am running out of time. If he is as sick and twisted as Netty says then there is no telling what he has done to them..."

She sighed and stuffed the piece of paper into her pocket. She finished her meal and left her tab on the table. She pulled her hood up and walked out the door. Without noticing, the piece of paper with her notes and location dropped from her pocket onto the sidewalk as she passed the vagrant with the motorbike.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:37 am

Jori picked up the paper and looked it over, "Oh? So that's where you're hanging around? How surprising....That stubborn old hen is more dangerous than me." he laughed in a mocking way.

"I think I'll be paying her a visit tonight." he grinned under his helmut.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:06 am

Khloe walked the streets trying to get more information with little to no luck. She noticed the time and started to head back to the brothel to work. She went in the back door and saw the girls scrambling around to get ready. She looked around for Netty or the Madam to see what she needed to do besides stand at the front door and watch the men that came in and out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:18 am

Netty came out in a cute pink robe, "Hey! You're back." she smiled.

"You alright you seem lost." she chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 am

Khloe chuckled, "Just a bit. I know I am suppose to be the bouncer here, but I want to know if there is anything else I have to do besides stand at the door and watch for drunks or unruly guests."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:32 am

"You can make rounds around the building as well, not just the door." she said, "The madam should be in her office on the first level." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 am

"Will do, and I must say you look quite adorable in that robe." She said hitting on her a little bit and winking at her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 am

Netty blushed, "Oh...um AHEM!" she squeaked a little, "Thank you...." she was blushed bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 am

Khloe chuckled and ruffled her hair a bit. "Go ahead and finish getting ready. We will be opening the doors soon." She walked past Netty to go upstairs and put some fresh clothes on.

When it was time, Khloe opened the front doors and started to let the customers in. Once the rush died down a bit, she made her rounds around the inside of the building checking in on the girls but being as discreet as possible.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Then a scream came from the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: