Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:46 am

With the silence of a predator, he suck over and stood behind her, he LOVED tormenting the maid-slaves. This girl had only been put into their house a couple months ago and was too busy to get to her.

"Hey little mouse." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:51 am

The maid gasped suddenly and dropped the dish that was in her hand back into the soapy water. It broke with a loud smash. "M-Master Ezra! Y-Y-You scared me..." She stuttered feeling very nervous again. "I am so sorry about the plate..." She apologized with fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:54 am

He waved his hand and the plate tuned back to normal and he picked it up, placing it aside. "...WHy so nervous....little mouse?" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 am

"Do I seem nervous? I'm sorry..." She bit her lip hard trying to hold in her fear. The other maids had warned her about Ezra's constant advances and his outrageous sexual appetite. "Please Master Ezra..." She began to shake slightly. "Don't hurt me...I'm..." She couldn't say it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:04 am

"You're WHAT?" he blocked her way of escape by leaned an hand on either side, on the sink, thrilled with the cowering and fear in her voice and her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:11 am

"I-I'm still...a virgin..." She said as she looked up into his twisted face. He looked utterly terrifying to her. There was nowhere for her to go. She was pinned between his hard pelvis and the sink. "Please...I am no good for you..." She said trying whatever she could to get out of her current situation.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:13 am

"That just make its more fun for me." he got an arm around her waist and he kissed her right on the lips, "Come my little mouse...." he pulled her away with him to his room upstairs, not caring if she kicked up a fuss or not.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:18 am

"No! Please!" She tried to scramble away from his strong grip but he had her tight and his lips were locked around hers.

Arrie walked into the house and could hear the commotion coming from the kitchen. She crossed paths with the two of them as he was pulling the hysterical maid along with him toward his bedroom. Her eyes locked with Ezra's as her expression remained unreadable. This was nothing new to her. Ezra liked to have fun with the maids at the main house. Still, this time it bothered her a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:23 am

"Sorry for the noise sis. She broke a plate that I had to repair.......sooo a bit of punishment is needed." he grinned and pulled her up to the room still.

"As for you, come along." he gave a toothy grin and dragger her away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:26 am

"Very well. Just don't neglect your duties. Mother and father will be returning soon and I am not going to be blamed for your slacking off." She said with a bit of venom in her voice. She grit her teeth and stomped off toward the study leaving Ezra to his stupid game.

"I can't believe it fell for that act of his!" She said as she picked up a vase and hurled it across the room, her temper getting the better of her. She could hear the maid screaming and pleading with him to stop. Arrie covered her ears trying to block it out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:29 am

He grinned, "Don't worry I'll be out before they arrive." he smirked and pulled the maid into his room.

"Scream and plead all you like little mouse, It makes me hard as fuck." he said in her ear and licked at her neck, and he rip at the top of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:34 am

The maid continued to scream louder and louder the longer it all went on. Arrie couldn't take it anymore. She was ready to pull her hair out. "The best he ever had huh? And yet he still continues to fuck other girls. What a horn dog." She growled and charged out of the house feeling jealous and angry.

"Why am I so mad? It's not like he is mine to keep...even if he is MY brother." She turned back and looked at her brothers window. She could see the very top of his head moving back and forth as he fucked the helpless maid.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:37 am

Ezra was enjoying the thrill of her screams and wailing....but....it didn't feel...as enjoyable as it usually did. His grin fade to a stoic expression and he held maid by her hair as he got ramming fast into her. Imaging of his sister, naked and moaning his name echoed though his mind, this...was not as good as he just had...

He growled and he came inside the helpless maid, "Mm....go wash up....I'm done with you." he said simply.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 am

The petrified maid grabbed what was left of her clothes and stumbled out of the door and straight to the maids quarters to clean up.

Once she was sure that the show was over, Arrie went back inside to get to work. She walked back into the study and took a seat at the desk going through documents and signing off on important shipments in her fathers place.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:44 am

He washed off quickly and came to the study, "SO, When are mother and father coming back?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:50 am

Arania looked up from the desk when she heard Ezra come in, "According to their latest letter, they should be back either tomorrow or the following day depending on how rough the sea is." She said and got back to writing. Things felt VERY awkward now, so she tried to keep busy with work.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:56 am

He could heard her tone was different, ".....Okay...start talking." he crossed his arms, "What are you angry with me now about?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:57 am

She didn't look up and continued writing, "What makes you think I'm mad?" She said plainly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:58 am

"Because you're BARELY looking at me and you're TRYING to look busy." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 am

She stopped writing and put the pen down. "This whole twin telepathy thing REALLY gets on my fucking nerves. Nothing gets past you when it comes to me." She said and stood up. "It doesn't matter if I am mad or not. I have no right to be mad, so just let me stew over it and I will get over it."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:01 am

He looked at her, "....Are you.... mad that fucked a girl RIGHT after you?" he asked, figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:02 am

"Yes, I am. But considering the circumstances, I can't be mad about something that shouldn't have happened in the first place..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:05 am

"..........Okay. YOU Have abilities that YOU could have USED on me to get out of that if you were SO desperate.....You were screaming my name in ecstasy and BEGGING me to go harder......I don't think you were THAT worried." he said to her.

"But I'll say though...that maid...though the screams were fun and all...it was.....DULL compared to what I did with you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 am

"I hate when you use twin psychology on me." She pouted knowing that he was right. "And thanks, I know that is your weird way of complimenting me...I just can't let myself accept what happened between us no matter how much I enjoyed it and want to do it again..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 am

"Wait....did you just say...you WANT to do it again?" he grinned hearing that part on the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next