Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

".....Yes mother I know, the cold." he said, "But I'm not unaware of the dangers." said Ezra.

"Good. Then You maybe go whenever you are ready." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 pm

"The cold is one thing, but there are people out there that would not hesitate to kill you because you are different. While I loved traveling around the world on my own, I hated having to hide myself. There are also those that can use their abilities to see through your cloaking magic." She said, her motherly instincts taking over. "I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you or your sister..."

"Really? That's it?" She was surprised that he gave in so easily.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:34 pm

I feel more comfortable in the skin I'm in mother, don't freak out." he said, "I'll be fine. Come on lets go back."

"You've worked hard my daughter, so why would I not reward you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 pm

"I'm not freaking out, Ezra. I just know how cocky you can be. This world is very unforgiving." She said seriously as they prepared to go back to the house. "Do you feel better now?" She asked as they walked up the sandy beach.

Arrie couldn't help but smile at his praise. "Thank you father! I know Ezra will be thrilled when I tell him!" She said starting to stand. "Is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 pm

"I'll be fine mother." he said, he hated being fussed over.

"No, only to be ready when you both go out. And that the Ebony-Heart is yours." he said, meaning the little mini ship they used for shorter trips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Klotho smiled and stroked his hair one more time. "I know you will. You are young and strong. Just keep an eye on your sister...she is a bit of an overachiever and tends to get in over her head." She chuckled.

Arania got up and went over to her father to give him a hug. He was the only person she felt comfortable showing such affection to. "Thank you father! Thank you so much! I'm going to tell Ezra right away!" She kissed his cheek and left to go find Ezra.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:28 pm

"I know that fact fuckin well." he rolled his eyes, "But yeah. I'll watch over her." he said.

Jori was not a hugging person but he put up with it for Arrie. "Just don't get you or your brother killed and don't act foolish." he said, knowing her personality.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 pm

"That's my boy." She chuckled when they came back to the top of the dunes near the beach. She was surprised to find Arrie waiting for them there.

"One of the servants told me you two were here. Mother, can I talk to Ezra alone for a minute please?" She asked hoping Ezra still wasn't too upset to talk.

"Sure, love. I need to go speak with your father anyway." She turned and looked at Ezra. "Remember what I told you and be nice." She said giving him a gentle nudge before she left the two of them alone.

Arrie looked at him trying to get a read on his mood. "So, father called me into his office and wanted to talk to me..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Ezra was surprised as well, but gave a dry expression, not sure what she was up to. But he sighed when his mother nudged him and she left them be.

He crossed his arms and didn't ooh at her at first, "Yeah? What's got to say about?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:15 am

Arrie could see that he was still a bit upset about earlier. "He was asking about us mostly. Specifically why we have been arguing so much lately."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:19 am

"...............He didn't....know....did he?" he dreaded to think, but he released his sister was still standing and didn't looked worried, "Well....What else did he talk bout?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 am

"No...he doesn't know about us. I wouldn't be standing if he did." She said. "We also got to talking about how they are not really around much anymore and...I told him that I wanted to leave the island..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:43 am

"YOU want to leave, I've been want to get off this sand mound in ages." he said, "I can guess he gave you the Ebony-Heart?" he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:48 am

"Not just me...he said BOTH of us could go as soon as we want." She said. "I have been wanting to leave this island too. I would like to see the world and learn more about where we came from. I would like to see where mother lived. Where father lived. I want to see more than just our island..." she said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:53 am

"........You want to go to mother's homeland?" he blinked, "I guess that would be worth looking into. And I'm surprised the man allowed us both." he said, And as soon as we are ready?!? What's he smoking?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:02 am

"I'm just as shocked as you are. He just said to me that all we really had to do was ask. If we tried to sneak off without telling him then he would have been furious...I'm honestly surprised you haven't tried go just leave on your own yet." She said. "I see you were talking with mother, what did she want?"

Klotho went back to her lovers office to speak with him before she went to bed. "I just saw Arania, she seemed in good spirits. I take it your talk with her went well?" She said taking a seat on the edge of his desk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

"Trust me I think abut it everyday...I just don't talk about it." he said, "In worry that old man learned to read minds." he sighed, "Bascially the same thing as you to dad." he said with a shrug.

"But anyway, when do we leave?" he asked, "I want to go soon."

--

Jori was just leaving the study and he ran into Klotho, "It did. I've given her the Ebony-Heart to use for their voyage. We'll get some time to ourselves for a while, but we'll have plenty to do."

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm

"He is quite powerful, but I doubt he can read minds." The wind started to pick up and it looked like a storm was coming.

"He said we can leave whenever we want. We can stay gone as long as we want too. Lets go inside. A storm is coming." She said.

----

"You say that like its a bad thing." She hopped up off the desk and walked up behind Jori. "We haven't had alone time together at home in so long..." She whispered into his ear before giving it a slight tig with her pointed teeth.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 pm

"Yeah that storm has been brewing for a while now." he said, as he walked back he smacked her ass, "Come on dear sister." he ran off.

--

"I never said it was bad." he smirked at Klotho, "I have a FEW things planned for you when they head out of here." he grinned with a sneaky glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm

"AHH! Son of a-" She yelped when he smacked her ass all of a sudden and retreated toward the house. He wasn't mad anymore but was back to his old self. "You'll pay for that one, Ezzy!" She ran after him and jumped onto his back like she did when they were kids to slow him down. "I won't let you get away!" She leaned in and bit his ear, not to hurt him but to give him a bit of a jolt.

---

"Oh? Care to share those plans with your first mate?" She asked with a whisper as she kissed down the side of his neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 pm

When she jumped on him, he smirked, "DO you forget i'm a fucking adult now?" He got her off his back and over his shoulder once again, spinning around to make her dizzy.

--

He smirked, "I could, but you might need to pry it out of me?" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 pm

"Ahhh! Ezra!" She laughed a bit when he hoisted her onto his shoulder and started to spin around to make her dizzy. He did the same thing when they were little except then, she would hold her arms out like she was flying and they would both fall to the ground laughing. She held on for the ride hoping he would get more dizzy than she did and stop. "I'm not letting go, so you might as well give up!"

---

"Mm, challenge accepted my captain." She smirked and pressed her body against his back moving her hips against him. Her hands moved over his chest and she nipped at his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 am

He stopped, "I didn't plan for you to." he said, "Come on let's get in before the rain come down." he said.

---

Jori smirked, "Oh you'll need to do better than that." he smirked and he reached around and groped her ass and massaged her her cheeks, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 am

"Fine, but I'm walking BEHIND you and not in front." She said as she hopped down off his shoulder and walked toward the house behind him.

---

Klotho answered his challenge and turned him around to face her, then pushed him into the door making it slam shut. She locked it to keep intruders out. "You are mine now, captain. No one to save you now." Her hands reached down to his belt and started to quickly and roughly undo it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 am

He smirked, "Oh really? You think that will keep you safe?" he sniggered, saying that on purpose to tease her.

--

He smirked, "Oh Am I now?" he grabbed her hands and turned her around to pin HER to the door, getting rougher. "I think that its no one can save YOU." he undid her top to release her tits, "Look at those soft mounds of delight." he leaned in and got nipple in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next