Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 1:16 am

"Yes, I do. This way I can keep all six of my eyes on you." She said opening her extra set of eyes to prove her point.

---

"Ahhh!" She was surprised when the tables were suddenly turned on her and she was pushed against the door. Je was playing hard ball and went right for her tits. "Mmmmmnahhhh!" She braced herself against the door and felt the familiar tingles run through her body. She got a handful of his dreads at the back of his head and turned the tables herself. She forced him to stand and pushed him back against the wall opposite the door with a hard thud. "I'm not giving in that easily..." She kissed him roughly going back to his belt and whipping it off quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 1:20 am

He opened his own extra sets, "Oh please Mine are on you all the time." he smirked in a cocky manner.

--

He moved back with her 'attack' and sniggered and kissed her back with just as much intensity, letting her undo his belt and his pants dropped, "Getting feisty are we?" he watched her hands undoing his garments.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 am

"I know...I feel them on me all the time." She said smirking back at him. "We will be all alone together for the next several months...I better get use to it."

---

"You said do better...so I did." She got down on her knees and looked at Jori's hard cock. "From the looks of things down here, it looks like I did well." She touched his throbbing cock with her hand and licked at the top and it to tease him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:16 am

He sniggered, "You know it." he said, They got back inside before the wind picked up strongly. He closed the door to the house and sensed their parents were not in the main house, "They must be doing other things." he said.

---

"Mmm fuck......" he got his hand on the back of her head, "mm you naughty minx of a spider." he grinned watching her work her magic.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 am

"They mist still be in the warehouse. Father tends to stay in there late when he is home." She said walking in behind Ezra. "I'm exhausted...I'm going to take a bath." She said heading toward the staircase to go upstairs to take a bath and go to bed.

---

Klotho looked up at him with a smirk, "Feel like talking now?" She said and sandwiched his cock between her tits and squeezed them right around him and moved her chest up and down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:58 am

"DOn't tell me that, I might sneak in." he smirked at her with his warning.

---

"MMM fuck....no, you won't get anything out of me yet." he smirked, playing along. "Aw gawds fuck!" he watched her tits moving around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:46 pm

"You would risk that after we almost got caught already? I don't think so. Even you aren't THAT stupid." She said before disappearing up the stairs. She went straight into the bathroom and started removing her clothes and shoes before turning on the hot water.

---

"Yet, so it is possible to get you to talk then?" She took his tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while her tits milked his cock hard. Her sharp teeth glided over his most sensitive spots. "Either you talk or you cum...I will be pleased either way." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:44 pm

"I'm not I saying don't tempt me, and I'll say...that was YOU who almost got us in trouble, I was trying to SLEEEP." he reminded as she headed up stairs. It was sooooo tempting, but he was not making any risks after the other day. SO he went on to pack needed gear.

--

He groaned, "Mmmm fuck! mmmmm Get me to cum my Venomous beauty." he bucked between her breasts into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Arrie rolled her eyes at her brothers proclamation and ignored him. Once she was done taking her bath, she wrapped up in a thick fuzzy towel and went to her room to put on some fresh clothes and get to bed.

---

"With pleasure...I want you to cum all over my face and tits." She moved them faster engulfing his cock completely in her fleshy mounds only letting his tip barely stick out so he could blast her when the time came. She looked up at him watching his face twist with pleasure. She licked her lips, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Jori groaned and he thrusted a bit faster, "Mmm fuck!! FUck! I'm getting close my lovely!" he smirked at her, getting a hold on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Klotho moved along with his thrusts and squeezed her tits around him harder mimicking the feeling of her pussy clamping down around him. "Cum Jori...give it all to me!" She said and gave his small opening a few licks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:28 pm

That did it, He groaned louder and the gave one last thrust and he came on her face and on her tits, "Aawwww ffuuucuuccckkk." eh groaned an he stroked himself to get it all out and on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 pm

She felt his cock start to twitch between her breasts, she knew it was coming. She opened her mouth a bit to catch some of his sweet love juice as it shot out at her. Some went into her mouth while the rest covered her face and tits. "Mmm...you came a lot..." She licked what was around her lips and started licking her fingers. "Keep your secrets to yourself...seeing your face twisted in pleasure was satisfying enough for me." She snickered and dipped her finger in the cum that soaked her chest and had another taste. He always tasted so sweet, she always enjoyed his taste so much.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 am

He licked his lips watching her tasting his seed. He pulled her up and he faced her to the door and pulled her pants down, showing her ass, giving her a smack on each each, "I'm gonna make you squeal like there's no tomorrow." he rubbed at her asshole to tease her a bit, seeing her pussy dripping and ready, his cock twitching at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:51 am

Klotho was glad to see that their fun wasn't over. Jori pulled her up and pushed her against the door. "Mmm, I guess it's my turn now..." she said looking back over her shoulder and watched as he pulled her pants down and gave her ass cheeks a good smack. "Ahhh!" She yelped feeling her pussy tighten. He started teasing her immediately. "Mmmmm...stop teasing me like that!" She wiggled her hips and rubbed her ass against his cock. "Come on, I want you to fuck me!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:05 am

"You teased me my sweet, its only fair." he smirked and he got his cock rubbing long her pussy. "You kept on teasing me with those beautiful tits and squeezing them around my cock. He continued to rub his cock along her wet gash.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:43 pm

"Ahhhhaaaa oh fuck....mmmmm!" She clawed at the door, her body trembling from his cock gliding over her clit. "Mmmm...oh I can't take it!! You are going get to make me go crazy!! Haaaahhh!! Ohh fuuuckk!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:07 pm

He smirked, "I've done so for years my Sweet." he sniggered and with out warning he pulled back and slammed tip to hilt all the way into Klotho. Then got thrusting faster and hard into her right away, "AWWW FUCK!!!! OH FUCK ME YES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:41 pm

"HAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! OH FUCK YES!!!" She screamed out finally getting what she wanted from her lover. He pushed in deep, touching the entrance to her womb easily. "YES!! YES FUCK ME JORI!! FUCK ME HAAAAARD HAA!" She moved her hips to meet his wild thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 pm

He held her by the hips and thrusting had and deep into her, smacking her ass, making red marks. "MMM FUCK! AWW SQUEEZING ME LIKE A SLUT!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:16 pm

"HAAAA YES YEEEES!! OH FUCK YES!!! JORI!! OHHH JORIIIII!!" She clawed at the door she was pinned up against going absolutely crazy with pleasure. "OH GAWD YOUR COCK IS SO DEEP INSIDE!! ITS POUNDING ME SO HARD!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 4:29 pm

"MMM YES!! OH FUCK! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!!" he growled with pleasure, "OH fucking hell!!!!" he got hold of her arms and held her upper up as he thrusted faster into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 pm

"AHHHHH HAAAA HAAAA OHHHHAAHH!!" She moaned louder loving having her arms pulled behind her back so he could hold her in place and made her back arch.

"YES!!! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM JORI!! AHHH MMMM YEEEES YES!!!" She let her head fall back as she lost herself in the pleasure. "I AM YOURS...FUCK ME UNTIL I TURN INSIDE OUT!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 am

He smirked, hearing her squeals and her begging for more, he grunted as he them rammed her deeper and faster, causing her breasts to flounce about form his rough thrustings and from her the movements of her body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm

"AHHHHH OH GAWD!! AMAZING AH AH AHHHH!!" Her entire body was shaking and moving from his powerful thrusts, if not for him holding her arms, she would be pushed hard into the door. "YES!! SUCH POWER!! OHHH YES!! JORIII YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME....AHHH CUUUUUM!"

It been a long time since they were able to be this rough and REALLY into it. Klotho closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her man fucking her like a wild animal. "Mmmm! I want your cum Jori!! Shoot it ALL inside me!!!" She said looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next