Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:23 pm

"Well it sells well." he shook the back of gold he just got. He noticed where she came from, "Getting something from the gold smith?" he thought it was a little strange. Her pheromones were filling his nose and sighed a little, trying to keep chilled, "You out with your brother? I thought I caught a scent."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:28 pm

"Oh no, not me. My brother. He fancies gold trinket and such. He was just here, but he went to get some extra food. We will be leaving here in the next few days." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm

"Leaving? Already?" he asked, "Where you thinking on going?There are other islands that are good to check out." he said, sounding like he'd been around.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:00 am

"Yeah we didn't plan on staying here too long. We have other places to visit." She crossed her arms and leaned against the building hoping that Ezra would be back soon. "I would love to hear any suggestions you have. Seems like you really know your way around."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:14 am

"I do." he said "I've travelled to about......4 islands in this area.....mainly to follow the sea life to harvest..but I've been to other places beyond here." he said, "....if you have charts look to the north and you'll see there are many other islands to look out....but they are in the Royal navy patrolled areas." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:51 am

"Thanks I will keep that in mind. Anything fun to do around here that you know of?" She asked. "I've just seen mostly voodoo shops and fish markets. Just seems like another port town."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 am

"Well, the tavern has music always playing and good drinks, swimming but the Rocks on the other side of the town is a good spot to get way from the crowd and exploring the forest has many things to see and collect. Fresh coconuts to pick."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:21 am

"I would love to go swimming by the rocks. That sounds amazing, especially with the views this beach has to offer." When he mentioned coconuts her stomach started to growl, making her laugh. "I guess I forgot to eat lunch. Any suggestions for food here?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:25 am

"The Whole roasted guinea Pig is good." he said, "Like a mini tiny roast suckling pig." he recommended, "But the seafood cooked simply is the best here too.....the lobsters..." he pointed at the stall he sold to, "I caught them this morning.....all fresh and good." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:48 am

"It all sounds delicious. I need to hurry before my brother gets back. He is such a glutton and usually steals my food when I'm not looking." She said. "Care to join me?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:50 am

".....I'm not sure....the scent your brother gives off.....has aggressive laced through it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:57 am

"Don't worry about him. I am an adult and can choose with whom I hang out with. He can flirt with all the girls he wants, so I can flirt with all the guys I want." She said with a smirk. "So come on. I'll deal with my brother if he gets too pushy."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:05 am

He smirked a little, "Flirt eh?" he sniggered a little, "I didn't think I'de ear that so soon." he said in a slight teasing manner. "Very well." he said following along with her.

Meanwhile Ezra had purchased some griddled Octopus with pepper and also got some whole fried tiny fish as well. He was on his was back when he saw his sitter but his expression changed seeing an unknown guy next to her. "...................Arania...." he used her full name.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:14 am

"So Rai, I'm curious about you. Where are you from?" She asked as they walked together. They stopped in front of a food stand and got some grilled fish. They began to make small talk when she heard her full name said from behind her. Ezra came walking up behind her. She turned around and smiled at him "There you are Ezra! What took you so long?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:22 am

"I came form the eastern area of this ocean, but my mother is African and my father........hmmmmmm not sure, european I guess." he said with a shrug, "I've been on my own since I was 15, my mother was not worried for me to go off on my own and I send letters out to her when I get a chance." He paused hearing her full named, 'Arania? Lovely name.' Rai thought to himself.

"WHO. IS. THIS?" Ezra glared at her and looked at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:52 am

"Wow, so you've been on your own for a long time then? That's admirable. I take it that you never met your father then?" She asked.

Arrie expected Ezra to be a bit hostile, but this was pretty intense even for him. "This is Rai. Remember I told you about him yesterday?" She said. "And be nice, we were just talking."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 am

"I met him once or twice when I was younger.....but I've not seen him in over a decade....never talked to him really." he shrugged. "He's the one who was the Spider folk and he was not worried about showing his true self."

Rai kept his mouth shut for now, but was ready if He was to try anything. Hidden on his back, sewn into the rim on his pants was a fishing knife. "THIS is the guy?!" he glared, its true it is another one like them. He was hoping it was not, but he could tell it was now and this guy had a strange scent about him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:06 pm

"Ezra! You're being rude!" She snapped at her brother. "And yes, this is Rai. He is like us. Believe me now?" She said to her brother in a spiteful tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Ezra glared at her, "DOn't start getting bitchy with ME Arania." he growls at her. He looked at Rai, "I don't know WHO you are and WHERE you came from......but YOU stay AWAY from my sister." he said walking up him, getting in his face, "Because I don't know you...and if I don't know you...I don't LIKE you." Then Rai got the knife out and he pointed it up under Ezra's neck, "You are too close....back up." he warned Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Arrie glared back at Ezra when he growled at her. She HATED when he acted this way. "Ezra! Stop it!" She got between them and pushed Ezra back. "What the fuck is your problem?! He didn't even do anything to you! Stop being such an asshole!" She said and turned to apologize to Rai. "I'm sorry about him...I have never seen him act this bad before." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Ezra held still when a the knife was at his neck and he glared at Rai and Rai kept a stoic yet hard eye contact with Ezra. But they were separated and Ezra glared at his sister, "HE JUST PUT A KNIFE TO ME AND YOU'RE PISSED AT ME?!"

"Its fine.....its understandable for anyone not to trust what they don't know...." he slipped his knife away.

"ARANIA! We're LEAVING TODAY!" growled Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Arrie crossed her arms and glared at her brother, "You deserved it for the childish way you were acting!"

She turned around when she heard Ezra yelling and making a fuss. "I better go before he starts making an even bigger scene. Sorry about all this." She said her final goodbyes and left with Ezra to go back to the Ebony Heart. She didn't really feel like talking to him because he was impossible to communicate with when he was angry like this.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 pm

His eyes flashed at her, meaning he was furious, walking off first to the port.

Rai sighed "Sorry for the fuss." he said, "Nice meeting you though." he said, watching her head off, he sighed and decided to on off to the rock pool to relax and cool off, plus he was not in the mood to be around a lot of people.

---

A few hours later, Ezra was getting things set to get moving. He refused to look at his sister and was NOT speaking with her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:26 pm

It had been several hours since they both arrived back to the port. Ezra was very serious about leaving. He stayed above deck preparing the ship for take off. Arrie thought he had enough time to cool off, so she decided to try to talk to him.

"So, are you going to actually talk to me or are you going to keep playing this childish game?" She said standing behind him with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:41 pm

He continued to ignore her while he was tiring rope up to get the second sail tied up. 'Piss off Arrie.' he said in his head. He walked passed her, he was more pissed she defended a STRANGER than him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next