Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:51 pm

"Alright, fine. I see how its gonna be then." She said in an eerily calm voice. She grabbed her backpack and put it over her shoulder and left the ship without a word to him. She was so angry and frustrated with his behavior. He always got that way when anyone so much as glanced at her. It was even worse now that they were having sex. Everything was just so out of control now. She wondered if normal relationships were like this.

The town was pretty much deserted. It was getting dark and everyone was turning in for the night. The port was empty and she just started to walk wherever her legs would carry her. Her mind was foggy and she was feeling more uneasy than usual being away from home. She remembered the rock pool that Rai had mentioned earlier that day and thought that would be a great place for her to be alone for a while. She got there by the time it had gotten fully dark outside and there was no one around that she could see.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:57 pm

He paused seeing she had left the ship, "Fuck! I can't leave her behind,.......mother with hang me by my balls and and Father would cut my heart out.........And swallow it whole." he growled and sat agains the railing on the deck and sighed, ".....................I'll need to stay until she's cooled off." He sighed, deciding to not follow her since she was angry.

---

There was a single oil lamp lighting up behind a large rock by the rock pool nd there seemed to to be a quick built little shelter made of palm fronds and drift wood to hold it all up and there was backpack and a familiar fish basket laying next to the bag and a cloth bed under the shelter, as if someone was camping here.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Arrie walked along the beach until she came to the spot that Rai was talking about. There was a small light source from behind the rock. She looked and saw an oil lamp lighting up a make shift campsite. "I wonder..." She got closer and saw the familiar fish basket. She walked to the edge of the water and looked out. It was dark and hard to see, but part of her hoped he was there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Then rising out of the water, throwing his head back to get his dreads out of his face, and NAKED in the waist deep rock pool, was Rai, taking a dip in the warmed waters. He rubbed his face off of the salt water and sighed in a relaxed tone, but paused seeing he had a visitor, "......Arrie?" he smelt her familiar scent again as he waded over to the edge of the pool, "I thought you were gone?"

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Arrie's heart started racing when she saw Rai come up out of the water. His body was perfect. She found herself staring and watched him come closer. Her pheromones were going crazy, she didn't bother holding them back anymore. "No...Ezra was the one that wanted to leave, not me..." She said and kept staring at his body. It glistened from the soft light of the oil lamp behind them. She moved back a bit as he got closer. "I remembered you mentioning this place, so I came to get away for a little while."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:26 pm

"Well I'm staying here tonight, didn't feel like being inside anywhere. Being outside help calm the nerves." he said, He noticed her pheromones were stronger this time. ".....I see......so....you can camp here tonight if that's what you were planning to do?" he asked, making sure that was what she was TRUELY looking for. He got out of the water, showing off his fully naked body, "Pardon me." he said walking over to a rock and grabbed a drying cloth he had.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:52 pm

"I'm not really sure what I was thinking of doing...I just needed to get away from my brother. He made me so angry I couldn't stand to be around him." She said and moved aside to give him a bit of space as he walked out of the water. Her eyes were glued to him watching his every muscular curve move as he walked. "Oh...it-it's fine." She got a glimpse of him as he dried himself off. He was gorgeous. Her body was starting to get hot looking at him. "Thank you for letting me stay here for the time being..." She said trying to stop looking at him so obviously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:38 am

He dried his face first, honestly was not worried being naked around other people.....especially women. He got it wrapped around his waist loosely and came over to his spot, "I was gonna start a small fire, but don't want people coming to the smoke." he said. "I don't have siblings so i can't tell you i understand......but i understand with being really pissed off with someone." he said, grabbing his pants and shaking off the sand.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Arrie could tell that he was quite shameless not worrying about her being there with him wearing JUST a towel. She didn't mind either, he was a welcome sight. "I know he is my brother, but he just makes me so angry some times. There were so many times when we were children that I wished he would just disappear and never come back..." She sighed and leaned against a tall rock near Rai. His body was still hard to not look at, the soft light from the oil lamp highlighting his many muscles. She wasn't going to deny that she was very much attracted to him. It was the first time she had seen someone like her in her entire life.

She approached him and boldly tugged at his towel a bit. "Rai...I want to forget about him for a while...can you help me do that?" She whispered in a sensual voice and let go of the towel watching it fall to the ground.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Rai Looked at her, "Well, even with that, I wouldn't worry about, once you guys are a calmed down I'm sure you'll be able to talk to him." he said with a light shrug. He paused as he felt her tugging at his towel and perked an eyebrow, "......You sure bout that?" he asked with a slight grin, not caring he was once again naked standing in front of her, "I mean...I'm up for it...Been up for it for a little while now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:09 pm

"I could feel your eyes on my each time we met in town...don't think I didn't notice..." She came closer, pressing her body against his. She felt his rock hard body against hers. She took one of his braids and twisted it around her finger. "Show me your true self..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:25 pm

He smirked a little and with a light glow, his body and looks changed, to a dark mustard green-yellow and his other set of eyes appeared on his forehead, showing his true self to her, "Well?" he asked her, standing there naked before her with no guise or glamour.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Arrie hummed a small tune and soon her skin began to change as well to a similar color as his and her extra set of spider eyes appeared on her forehead. "Very impressive..." She said and leaned in to capture his lips in a greedy kiss.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:49 pm

He grinned at the sight of her in the same form as him and got his hand up into her dreads, threaded his fingers through them and held her behind the head, returning the kiss with equal greediness. His tongue touched over her canines and touched her tongue to tease and wrestle. "Mmmmm..." he looked at her expression a little when he pulled back, feeling himself getting hard just from kissing her, his pheromones going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:23 am

Arrie moaned into their kiss. He was much gentler than Ezra ever was. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth and delve into his mouth feeling his pointed teeth. She looked into his face and saw the lust in his eyes that matched hers. She also felt his arousal between her legs. He was making her pheromones go crazy as well. She got her hands tangled in his braids and pushed herself deeper into him, kissing him again wanting so badly to taste him. She pushed him back against the tall rock pinning him there. "You asked me if I was sure about this...I'm sure and it feels like you are too..." She said moving her hand down between them to feel his erection.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 am

"MMMm....I can tell." he smirked feeling her touching his cock. "Let's get this off first." he got undoing her top and her pants, "Mmmm..." he kissed at her neck as he did so, "You smell divine." he smirked and licked along her collar bone and got once of her breasts into his mouth to taste her more and more. He hand moved around behind her and groped her ass and touching her smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:51 am

Arrie was very impressed by his size. She couldn't stop moving her hand over it and stroking it. She nodded and helped him take off her clothes and shoes, soon enough they were both totally naked in front of one another. She yelped and covered her mouth when he started to tease her breast. She had forgotten about her piercings. The slight sting of pain and his tongue gliding over her nipple was VERY stimulating and turned her on even more. "Let's go in the water...I don't want your scent to make my brother suspicious..." She said pulling back from him momentarily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:58 am

"Mmmm He can fuck off." he said teasing her nipple piercing. "Besides, she's got nothing to do with this." he said and he reached down and he felt she has a clit ring, "Oh? you've got some kinky shit here." he chuckled and moved his fingers over her lips and slipped two finger into her, as he got them both sitting on the rocks with her back to his chest, him fingering her pussy eagerly, "Mmmm we can wash off after we've had fun....Arania." he said her name in a husky whisper, he liked her real name.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:06 am

Arrie found herself very attracted to Rai. Showing his dominance and not being afraid of what her brother would think made her forget about Ezra entirely. "MMMMM!" She moaned again when he touched her clit piercing, which she also forgot about. "Y-Yes...AHHHH!" She yelped and let herself fall back into his chest and sat with him on the rocks. The way he said her full name made her insides clamp down. She turned her head and started to kiss him again, more greedy than the first time. Her pussy soaked his fingers from her being so aroused.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:10 am

"Mmmm!" he kissed her back as he got fingering her more intensely, and felt her getting more wet and tight inside and around his fingers, "Mmmm You are so beautiful." he said to her as he got her in his lap with her legs out wide and his cock in front of her pussy, he wasn't getting into her yet, he was enjoying getting her wetter with his finger and tasting her lips and tongue as the kissed. But his cock was hard and fully erect, ready for her any time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:45 am

Arrie moaned deep in their kiss. His fingers moving deliberately making her physically shudder, stroking every deep sweet spot. He got her to open her legs wider for him as she settled more in his lap. His cock was there in front of her, practically taunting her. It looked so thick and long. She wanted to fuck it so bad. "I can't wait anymore...I want your cock inside me Rai..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 am

His cock twitched hearing her say that and he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean, "Mmmm, you taste even better than I imagined." he said and he got leaning back a bit more, not caring about the rock surface and he held her legs out and his cock got rubbing against her pussy he head prodding her a little, "Guide me in Arania." he said as he moved his hips to get his cock teasing her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:32 pm

"Haaa..." She moaned softly when he removed his fingers from her. Her eyes followed his hand as he took it to his mouth and licked his sopping wet fingers clean. "You flatter me too much..." She blushed not accustomed to being complimented in such a sweet way.

Her legs were spread wide making her aching pussy open wide as well. Her juices were flowing from inside coating her lips and the inside of her thighs. His cock was so close. She could feel it inching closer, teasing her lips and entering her just enough to tease her. She took her hand and held his cock in place so he could lower her down. "Ok...I've got it in place now keep going in...let me feel you inside me..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Rai gave a light smirk and he pushed up into her, "Awww gawd fuck...!" he growled a little, feeling her engulf around his cock and her tightness, "Oh fuck you are a bit of a squeeze." he said. Once he was inside though, he got hold of her sides and started off with a easy pace, moving up and down into her, "Aww gawd Arania." he groaned and one hand reached up and groped one of her breasts as he thrusted into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Arrie bit her lip holding back a loud gasping moan. He went inside her with great ease and her walls hugged him tight. It was indeed a tight fit, but she could feel him stretching her slowly. "Its amazing..." She whispered. She had to cover her mouth when he started moving and thrusting up into her. It felt so good that she wanted to scream. His cock was spreading her lips and made her piercing feel like fire. Combined with the pleasure she was feeling, it was nothing like she ever felt before. "Mmmm!! MMMM!!" She kept her hand over her mouth trying so hard to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next