Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:13 pm

"Aw fuck!" he got her hand from her mouth, "DOn't hide it, just let it out. I wanna hear it." He groaned, picking up the pace. "Awww fuck you feel so fucking good!" he grinned a little, Bounce a bit, meet my thrusts!" he instructed a little, "Mmm fuck yeah..." he gave her ass a smack spank, watching it jiggle a little was he thrusted up into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:23 am

"MMMMMM!! No...someone might find us...AHHHHAAA!" She couldn't stop the moans from escaping. He was hitting her so deep and the position he had her in made him connect even deeper. "HAAAA YES!!" She did as he suggested and started to bounce up and down on his cock meeting his thrusts. It felt AMAZING! She threw caution to the wind and started to moan and scream louder. "AHHHH! OH FUCK!! YOUR COCK....ITS SO HUGE!! AHHH ITS SPREADING ME SO WIDE!!" Her large breasts were bouncing up and down smacking into each other with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:27 am

"NO one comes here at this time...." he said to her, "And don't worry bout your brother." he said to her in her ear and nibbled her earlobe. He was still groping her breasts and got rolling her nipple between his fingers. "MMMM YES!" he groaned, "Ooo yea pushing deeper into you." his spoke in husky tone in her ear, "Mmmmm fuck!" he got going after into her, with her bouncing on him meeting his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:57 am

"AHHHH! RAI! MMMM!!" Her body was on fire, his fingers rolling her nipples and his constant deep thrusts made her go crazy. He was going in deeper, whispering in her ear and tugging at her earlobe. He was at each of her sensitive spots, touching and teasing them in some way all at the same time. She bounced up and down again and again, their flesh making a loud slapping noise as they collided. "Haaaa!! Oh I'm gonna cum!! Your dick is pounding me so hard and reaching my sweet spot!! FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOOOOD!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 am

Rai groaned and his other hand reached to her pussy and he got teasing at her clit ring, "MMMm You've a naughty side there don't you?" he groaned, smirking at her words she squealed. "You want more do you? You want me to go harder?" he asked her as he kept his pace up. He didn't slow down or tease her to the point of stopping her from cumming. "I'm getting close too! Aww fuck I want to fill your tight pussy so bad!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Arrie moaned and leaned her head back on his shoulder. "AHHHH Easy! Its so sensitive!" She said grabbing at his wrist but making no move to stop him from teasing her clit ring. "Y-Yes...it's my dirty little s-secret." She said. "Yes! OH YES! FUCK ME HARDER RAI!" He kept his pace the same for the time being, but she continued to beg him. "Please Rai...don't hold back! Fuck me with all you've got and fill my pussy!" She turned her head and tugged at his earlobe with her teeth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 pm

He groaned and got thrusting up into her faster and harder into her, groaning louder, "OAWWWWWWHHHHHHAA!!" he growled a little still teasing her clit ring as he thrusted into crazy fast. "MMMM YES!!! FUUCKK!!" he could feel himself getting harder and getting close to nutting. "FUCK!! AWW FUCK!!! GONNA CUM!!! FUUUCK!!" he growled clenching his teeth, trying to hold off a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 am

"YES!! THERE RIGHT THERE!!! AHHHHHH!" His cock was hitting just the right spot making her go crazy. His fingers rolling over her clit sent heat through her entire core. "I WANT IT!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM RAI! BLOW IT ALL INSIDE ME!!" Her hands rested on his huge thighs and she clenched them tight the closer she got to feeling herself about to cum. "AHHH YOUR HUGE COCK IS GONNA MAKE ME CUUUUM!! I CAN FEEL IT!! HAA!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:33 am

He growled and couldn't hold off any longer, "FUCK!!! NNGGH AHH!!!" he thrusted up deep into her and came hard, his hot load pooling inside her, "Awww fuckk..." he groaned and bucked into her to make sure she got all of it. He moved his hands up to her breasts and massaged them a bit as well as he bucked into her more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:17 am

"AHHHH OHH HAA IM CUMMING IM CUMMING AHHHH!!" The moment his hot cum shot into her, she clamped down and released her own hot juices, soaking his twitching member as it filled her. "AHHHH! ITS HOT! SO HOT!! YOUR CUM IS SHOOTING SO DEEP INTO ME!!!" He bucked up into her making sure his jizz didn't leak from her deeply plugged snatch. "RAI! AHHHH!! SO GOOD!!" She turned her head and suddenly kissed him with lust and greed. For the moment, she belonged to him. She never wanted to let go.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:32 am

He kissed her back with equal lust behind it. He pulled out of her her and then sat up, picking her up with him and carried her to the blanketed ground of his little shelter and laying her on her back. He kissed her again, wanting to look at her her this time as he leaned over her and he opened her legs out again and pushed back into her and he got slowly thrusting into her again, while still kissing her deep and with lust.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:39 am

She felt him pull out of her and he took his lips away. She leaned against him just catching her breath and letting the reality of what just happened settle in. He was able to easily lift her up and put her back down on the blanket underneath his makeshift shelter. She looked up into his eyes and saw that carnal lust, it was all for her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her again. Shw happily opened her legs for him, his cum leaking from her pulsating hole just waiting for more. She moaned into their kiss as she felt him push right back inside her. Her legs fell open even wider and she moaned louder feeling the cum still inside her being stirred up and pushed in deeper.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:54 am

Rai groaned against her lips as he kept into his long but slow thrusts into her, keeping the pace to a sensual almost gentle touch at this point. HE lifted up from the kiss, "Mmmmm awww fuck!" he leaned to her neck, kissing at her neck and nibbling at her earlobe, teasing and tickling her a little as he pick the pace up a bit, but keeping in slow still.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:31 am

Arrie turned her head to the side, moaning and screaming with each slow thrust. She still held onto him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he kissed at her neck and teased her. "MMMM! Ahhh! It feels so much better than before! Your cum is being mixed up inside me!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:34 am

"Awww fuck! MMm!!!" he got her into a mother kiss again and he reached to massaged one of her breasts, "Mmm fuck you have such soft tits." he smirked, and leaned down to get the other into his mouth and sucked on one nipple while massaging her other soft breasts, while keeping up his thrusts into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:57 pm

"Ahhhhhaaa! Oh Rai!" She looked into his multiple eyes and smiled when he kissed her. She enjoyed his gentleness and kissed him back with passion, slipping her tongue past his lips and mingling with his until he pulled back and started giving attention to her sore nipples. She started to meet his thrusts wanting him to move a bit faster. "You can be rougher if you want..." She said wanting to be pounded now like Ezra did to her several times before.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 4:22 am

He kissed back and groaned, his tongue playing with hers. "Mmmmm i like a bit of slow pace before ramming." he smirked a little, "Besides you have the cutest blush right now." he said nibbling her earlobe again. "But if you want more....intensity......." he smirked a little and got thrusting deeper and faster into her. "AW FUCK!!!!" he growled a little feeling himself building again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 am

Arrie started to blush harder when he called her out like that. "Don't say such things...I'm not cute! Nnngh!!" She moaned out loud again and again from his constant teasing. "AHHHH!! YES!! I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!!" He started thrusting into her much harder and faster."YES!!! AHH IT FEELS SO GOOD!! FUCK ME HARD RAI!!!I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM DEEP INSIDE ME AGAIN!!" She begged him. She wanted to feel him connect deeper as she put her feet down flat on the floor and started meeting his thrusts with her own.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 11:04 pm

He grinned a there denying of her 'cuteness' and he groaned, picking the pace up more and thrusting faster into her at her desires for more. He felt her moving her own hips to meet him and he smirked at that. He growled a lit and his multiple eyes flashed red a moment from the feeling building with in him. "OH FUCK!!! OH YES!! FUUUCCK!!!!!" he groaned, "Gonna fucking cum inside you deeP!!!!" he got thrusting fast and rapid into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Arrie saw his eyes flash red for a split second as he increased his speed. He was going so fast and hitting her so deep. "AHHH! RAI! RAI! RAAAAII!!" She screamed his name out loud and wrapped her legs around him forcefully to make him come in deeper. "AHH! You're going to make me cum again!!! Cum with me Rai!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:38 pm

"AHHH!!" he growled in the rush of pleasure running through his body, "MMMMMMM!!!! FUUUCKKK!" he felt her wrap her legs around him, not letting him escape for a minute. "AW FUCK!!!! C_CUMMMMINNG!!!!!!!" he thirsted deep into her as he released inside her once again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

"AHHH YES!! MMM IM SO CLOSE!! OHHH FUUUUAHHH!!" Arrie squeezed her legs around him tighter and wrapped her arms around his back holding him close, wanting to feel his body heat as she came again. "RAI!! AHHH IM CUMMING!! OH IM CUMMING!!!" She latched down on him and felt his hot jizz shoot deep inside her as she came around his cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:45 pm

"Rai groaned feeling their juices colliding and he shuddered, "Awww ffuuckkkk...." he groaned, "Mmmm.....oh gawd." he looked at her and he kissed her right on the lips, holding her face as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Arrie rode her shaky orgasm still holding onto Rai until she lost strength in her arms and legs and let him go, lying down on her back. Her body was covered with sweat and her chest was heaving. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. He came in for a kiss and she gladly accepted. His kiss was gentle and chaste. She pulled back and pressed her forehead to his, "Fuck...you are amazing..." Arrie felt herself slowly becoming addicted. His pheromones were lighting a fire within her that seemed impossible to extinguish.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:47 pm

He smiled leaning his brow to hers, "I can say the same for you." he said with a chuckle and laid on his back next to her, "I've not had anything that good in a long while." he said, looking up at the night sky. Feeling the cool breeze over this sweaty body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: