Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 pm

She smiled back at him and turned onto her side to look at him. "I...haven't really either...you are a lot gentler than the men I've been with." She said, thinking of Ezra. She felt the cool breeze over her skin and instinctively moved closer to Rai to stay warm. Their kind did not like the cold at all. "I wish that I could see you again after I leave here..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:29 pm

"I might be heading your direction, I'm sure you'll see me again." he smirked, holding her close to him to keep her warm with him. He pulled her close to him to be under the shelter and out of the wind, getting the blanket around them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Arrie felt so relaxed lying in his arms under the warmth of the blanket. "For now...lets just stay like this." She said, closing her eyes feeling very tired.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:15 pm

He smiled, keeping her close as he too ended up nodding off.

Meanwhile ...

Ezra had just finished piercing himself again but was was in a world of pain and torment, "I-I- like pain......but FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:36 pm

The rising sun pierced Arrie's eyelids, making them flutter open. She looked around and heard the sound of the ocean and remembered that she had fallen asleep in Rai's arm. She looked over to see if he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 am

Rai was still asleep as the sun rose and her still against him in the morning sea air. he was gently snoring away and seemed to had turned back to human guise in his sleep somehow.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:41 am

Arrie smiled and decided to let him sleep. She got out from under the blanket and stood up to stretch and made sure her cloaking magic was active just in case someone were to see her. She walked over to the rock pool and decided to have a refreshing morning dip by herself for a little while. She walked into the water up to her waist and wet her arms. The water was actually a bit warm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:54 am

Rai groaned and sat up, rubbing his temples and looked out to see the silhouette of Arrie in the rock pool in front of him, where the sun was coming up and lighting up the beach and island. He smiled at the sight and he stood up, "Good morning." he said, standing on the edge of the rock pool in his birthday suit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Arrie turned around when she heard Rai walk up behind her. "Good morning..." She smiled and came closer to the edge. "Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:02 pm

"I'm enjoying the view before I get in." he grinned at her, "......" he got into the water and waded over to her. "How do you feel?" he asked wrapping his arms around her from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Arrie smirked back at him and turned back around to enjoy the view of the rising sun. She leaned back into Rai as he wrapped his arms around her. "Much better...thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 pm

He smirked and looked at the sun rising up from the waters, ".....this is the first time I've woken up with someone in the morning........but You are not just another someone." he said turning her around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

"Really? So you are alone most of the time?" She asked as she reached up to play with one of his braids. She didn't really know what it was like to be a loner. It was always her and Ezra for as long as she could remember.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:40 pm

"i've had fun with others.....but never met.......someone like you." he said, "But being alone doesn't mean I'm lonely. I do well on my own, but I say its nice to have good company." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm

"I'm glad you enjoy my company that much." She leaned into him and pinned him between her and the edge. "I'm so glad I met you..." She said and leaned in to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:45 pm

He blinked when he got pushed back against the edge and smirked, kissing her back and a hand threaded into her dreads. "Mmmmm you are addictive." he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:04 am

"I know the feeling...I just can't seem to keep my hands off you." She kissed him again, this time with more force and passion. Her tongue mingled with his as she pressed her body against his, grinding her hips into him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:13 am

He smirked, "You always this horny in the morning?" he groped her ass a little as she was grinding against his body, "Mm not that I'm complaining." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:20 am

"All the time...especially around a hot guy like yourself." Arrie felt his erection closer when he grabbed her ass and she moved against his body. "It seems I'm not the only one that's horny..." Her hands moved beneath the water to touch his hard cock. "Mmm...you're already so hard." She moved his cock over her aching slit, teasing herself with it. "Ahhh...mmm!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:40 am

"Well, your curve against me.....Its hard not to." he groaned, a flush coming to his face from the feeling, "Mmm What are ya waiting for?" he groped her ass more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:14 am

"N-Nothing...the final plunge just feels better the more you tease me." She explained but couldn't take it. She slowly started to guide him inside as far as she could with her reach. "I think you can force it in the rest of the way." She said looking at him with flushed cheeks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 am

He smirked and then picked her up holding under her ass, sliding into her with ease and he got her bouncing on his cock, "Aww fucking hell!" he growled and then made a hard balls deep thrust up into her, "FUCK! Gonna make you scream out for me." he growled a bit, wanting to go all rough and fuck her up. He then Reached a finger to her asshole and rubbed at it as he thrusted up into her deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 pm

"AHHHH!! OH FUCK!! YOU'RE SO DEEP!!!" Arrie wrapped her arms around his neck. "AHHHH!" She screamed out from his sudden hard thrust. "You're so much more rough this morning...I like it!" She moved her hips and bounced up and down on his cock, her tits bouncing around in his face. "HAAAA! NO NOT THERE! OH FUCK ILL CUM IF YOU TEASE ME THERE!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 6:39 pm

He groaned, "Aww fuck!!! MMMM Fuck you're squeezing me already, you like rough fucking don't you?" he smirked, 'I was getting to know you last night.' he thought to himself, he was trying to see what was truly like the last evening, he found out a lot about girl when he fucked them, but she still was a slight mystery to him. But he found out three things about Arrie, 1. She's gorgeous, 2. She's got a REAL naughty streak and 3. which he found amusing, she's a backdoor girl. "Ohh you get off being ass fucked do ya?" he asked thrusting up into her deep and hard, "MMMmm I'll get to that soon enough, but I've found a little weakness." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:42 pm

"Y-YES! I love it!!" She reluctantly admitted. Her brother got her addicted to being ass fucked. "MMMM! If you keep teasing me like that...I really will cum!! AHHH!" She moved her hips trying to take him in deeper and reaching behind to spread her ass cheeks open for him. She wanted to be fucked in the ass so bad. "MMMM I want it in my ass so bad now! You teasing me like that made me so hot and wet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next