Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:26 am

"I was a warrior back when i was "selected", but the moment the tattoos were branded into me, I am bound until this curse is lifted." he said, his voice sounded annoyed and almost like he was blaming.

"Demons and humans are not the same, anything dangerous or deadly to you, is nothing to me." he said, "In speaking of which you don't eat anything outside this house unless i try it first." he said.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:35 am

Kendra saw the pained and angry look in his eyes. She felt bad for him. "Sorry you got caught up in this mess too..."

"What do you mean?! Is someone gonna try to kill me or something?" She said getting worked up again.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 am

"......I'm not talking about it." he said with a frown, "I'm just gonna make sure the fucker doesn't get you OR your first blood." he said walking up to her taking another swig of wine, he was not as tall as the King, but he was still an imposing height on her.

"No, potions to make you craved being fucked or seduction spells. They don't work on me, so I taste to be sure you're not being poisoned or anything." he said, being VERY casual about it all.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 am

Kendra looked up at him as he approached her. He was quite tall and his muscles were very impressive. "Suit yourself then."
She sighed heavily and shook her head when he started mentioning potions and seduction spells.

"What?!? No way! I am only seventeen I am too young for all this!" She pulled her hat over her face and shook her head vigorously. "This can't be happening...a crazy demon king is after me and I have to be babysat by another demon. This is insane..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:05 am

"He won't be able to take you FULLY until your 18th birthday which i can presume is in a years time." he sighed, "So you need to stay here for your own safety. And best not let your mother get involved or HE will do something to her and with out second thought." he said, heading upstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey is the grounds- keeper man and cook here yet?" he asked her.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Rassler was right, in about 10 months or so she would turn eighteen. At least she was safe for a little while. She knew now that there was no way she could sell the house. It was up to her to finish her uncles work and figure out how to break the curse that had plagued her family for centuries and give Rassler his freedom. "Now I understand why I had to stay here for a week alone before I made my decision to sell or keep the house..."

Kendra followed Rass back upstairs to the kitchen. It was still empty. "The realtor said that they would arrive soon, but they must be delayed because of this storm. Are you hungry?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:38 pm

He sighed, "They better be here by tomorrow." he said, sounding like he KNEW who to expect. Once in the kitchen again he close the door to the cellar. "At least I don't have to fight you for the wine." he dryly joked.

"I"ll cook for now." he said, "And you better not complain." he told her as eh got looking in the larder.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Kendra rolled her eyes at his poor attempt to joke with her. "Very funny." She said sarcastically. Being around this guy so much was already emotionally exhausting. She couldn't fathom what it was going to be like spending the next ten months with him in this house.

"You can cook?" She asked not really thinking demons like him concerned themselves with such things. "Umm...I wasn't planning to. I'm not a picky eater." She said looking around in the kitchen to see if there was anything edible. "I can help if you want. I have been cooking for myself for a long time now..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:43 pm

"Tell me, are you out of school or are you attending still?" he asked, he wanted to make sure that nothing was going to cause issues with keeping her safe, OR if he had to to alternative ways to watch over her.

"I cook light meals, but with certain things. I Don't eat cooked meat of any kind, raw only. Eggs are alright, but I am more for fruit than anything really." he shrugged getting out some pasta and what not, "But I'm cooking for you, you need your strength for what's to come."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:54 am

"Yes, I am still in school. I am in my last year of high school. We are on break right now. I go back to school in a week." She said. She looked around in the kitchen to find something to snack on in the mean time.

"I don't eat meat at all. I don't eat any animal products at all. I do love fruit though, mangoes especially." She opened the pantry door and found some crackers to munch on. "Well...thank you...I think." She said and gave him a few crackers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:03 am

"Well this is a problem." he grumbled as he got prepping carrots and shelling peas form the pods, "What kind of school?" he asked, as eh continued to prep the meal.

"NO animal product? What the FUCK do you eat then?" he looked her up and down, "no wonder you're so scrawny and small." he said without a filter. The meer THOUGHT of no meat made him think that there's not much to eat at ALL if that was the case, "What are you humans eating then?!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:11 am

"I actually attend an ALL GIRLS academy to be precise." She said wondering why he was so curious about where she went to school. "And what do you mean it is a problem? Do you plan on following me around school too?!"

"Scrawny?!" She said glaring at him and growling, "A lot of humans eat meat, I just choose not to. I get all the protein I need from eggs, beans, nuts, and Tofu. Ugh, you are so rude. Do you ever think before you speak?" She said rolling her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:23 am

He paused, "OHHHH fuuuck my life...REALLY?! ALL girls now?" he had been locked away for a while, many things had changed....again. "YES, because I need to keep watch over you!" he said with annoyance in his voice.

He leaned against the counter, arms crossed as she retorted back to him, his expression dry and unimpressed, "So you're living like some wimpy squirrel? How sad." he smirked, "You've NO muscles and NO strength, HOW are you going to fight away Vor if he comes After you again HMM?" he asked her.

"And for YOUR information and REMINDER, I'm. a. FUCKING. Demon." he said with a frown leaning in closer with each word, "Let that be CLEAR PRINCESS!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 am

Kendra could clearly see that she was ticking him off, but she didn't really care. Demon or not, he should have SOME manners. She leaned in closer to him not backing down from him.

"You listen here you insulting sourpuss. I may be small, but I am NOT weak. Even if I did eat meat, it wouldn't make me anymore capable of fighting of a demon. And another thing...DON'T call me a princess. My asshole father called me that when he tried to get on my good side after he left, so keep your insults to yourself." She said getting closer herself practically nose to nose with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am

He smirked seeing this wimpy squirrel of a girl actually had guts, "So you do have balls under that skirt do ya? Well guess what, I don't give a FLYING fuck if you are insulted or NOT, I'm here to make sure YOU don't end up his FUCK DOLL for the rest of your life!" he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:47 am

Kendra stared him down as the insult war continued, "UGH! You are impossible!! Just stay away from me! I don't need your help! I will figure this out on my own!" She took the amulet off and threw it at the ground and stormed off pissed off beyond belief. She ran through the doors and up the stairs to her uncles study to distance herself from Rass.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:54 am

"AHHH! NO!" he used his magic to catch the Amaulet before sit broke on the floor, "STUPID BITCH!" he cursed, "Stupid little princess bitch." he cursed again, he wrapped it in a cloth and made sure not to actually touch it. He sighed, "If that broke we would be defenceless." he decided to let her be for now and got back to cooking.

After he finished cooking, he went on to bring some pasta he made for her, with a sauce of tomatoes, peas carrots and he even boil a couple eggs for her. He noticed the door was closed and he grumbled, he placed the food at the foot of the door and knocked, "There's food if you want it." he kept it short and went on to the room he used to use when he was last out. He had also left the cloth wrapped amulet on the tray as well, he want dot be sure she had with her.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:11 am

Once upstairs she slammed the door and plopped down on the bed burying her face in the pillows. She sobbed quietly to herself as her new reality began to set in. There were so many questions she had and a lot of things she still didn't know about her mysterious uncle. Frustrated and tired, she fell asleep for a little bit.

A little while later a knock at the door woke her. It was Rassler of course. He had left her food at the door. Even though she didn't want to see him just yet, she was STARVING. She opened the door and saw a tray of pasta there for her and even some boiled eggs. She looked down the hall and didn't see him. She picked up the tray and took it into the room. "He may be a grump, but he's not so bad." She said as she started to chow down on the food.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:16 am

The next morning, Rassler was up all night keeping watch on the grounds. He had went out the front door to get some air, when he saw a car arrive, and two figure sitting inside it. He frowned, knowing who they were. "CARTER! RUTH! WHAT THE FUCK!!??"

A grey haired man with a beard came out and along with a brown haired middle aged woman, "Good to see you too Rassler." Carter said dryly, "I can presume the new mistress is in?"

"Yes she is and she a PAIN in the ass." he said simply. "Nooooo you ar the pain in the ass Rassler." Ruth corrected him, as she got her bag, "I bet the poor things is scared."

"HEH!" snuffed Rassler.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:26 am

Shortly after eating, she fell back asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. She decided to venture out and see if Rassler was in a better mood, but she wasn't holding her breath. She put the amulet back on and ventured downstairs looking for him. "Rassler? Where are you?" She came to the main hall and heard voices other than Rasslers outside the front door. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 am

Rassler felt a shiver run up his spine, "She's got the amulet on again. Good.", he heard her calling him when she and slipped it on again. He Vanished and appeared at the bottom of the steps, "You called me?" he asked with a sigh.

Carter opened the front door, "Ahhh sorry we're late. That storm was pretty bad. And might be back later." he smiled gently. Ruth cam in after him, "You Must be miss Kendra Lennox I presume." he smiled, "I'm Carter Smith, I'm the Grounds keeper and handyman." "And I'm Ruth Pitman, I'm the housekeeper and Cook, a please to meet you." she smiled as well.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Ruth asked her, "I would like to know you're diet and preferences if you are alright to tell me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:49 am

Kendra yelped and spun around when she heard Rassler's voice behind her. "Don't sneak up on me like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack." She rested her hand on her chest and sighed. "I thought I heard other voices with you.."

Two people walked through the door and introduced themselves to her. "Yes, I'm Kendra. The realtor told me you would be arriving. Pleasure to meet you both." She bowed her head to both of them to show her respect. She was relieved to find that they were a lot nicer and easier to get along with than Rass was.

"Do you two know Rassler?" She asked looking back over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:57 am

""There was." he said simple, when Carter came in.

"Unfortunately." sighed Ruth, "But don't mind him, dear, come along. I'll make you some breakfast." she smiled, heading tot he kitchen but paused seeing a couple dishes in the sink. "RASSLER!!!!" she shouted.

"Ugh...hear comes the harpy." he grumbled.

"You best go clean it up Rass." said Carter, "I've got to check over this old house." he said, taking the bags up to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:32 am

"O-Okay..." She said and followed Ruth into the kitchen feeling a bit weird leaving Rassler behind. When they entered the kitchen there was a stack of dirty dishes pilled up in the sink. Ruth was furious. Kendra laughed when Ruth began scolding him. She was happy to see that they were not afraid to stand up to him.

"I'll help. He was nice enough to make dinner for me last night even though we were arguing." She said going over to the sink and starting to fill it with water. "I'll wash, you dry." She said throwing him a large drying cloth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 am

"No Miss, He cooked it, HE cleans it!" she said, "He KNEW we were coming."

Rassler grumbled as he came into the kitchen, "Screechy old harpy." he said as he passed her, letting her hear it. She grabbed his ear,
REPEAT THAT?" she growled.

"SCREECHY HARPY!" he growled back, "NOW PISS OFF!" he push dyer off and got cleaning the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next