Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm

"But its three hours from here." her mother said, "I know a quicker way back ma'am." Carter said coming out of the kitchen and into the main entry, "KENDRA!" her mother sighed as she raced out the door and dragging Rass out with her. "oh that girl." Ruth came over, "I'll explain some of Miss Kendra's plan to you Ma'am." she said as they left.

As the got to the car, Rass sighed, "You'll need to TELL her about staying here or she WON'T fucking leave." he said dryly. "Ease up with the language Rassler." said Carter as they drove on. "Ruth will mention to her the idea and we'll see how we go." Carter said looking in the rearview mirror to Kendra, "Once I get back Ill be sure it goes smoothly." He assured.

Just before they reached the end of the dirt stone path that led out to the main road from the Manor, Rass snapped his fingers and the whole car vanished. The car along with its occupants re-appeared and kept driving out along, thankfully, an empty road, which was not far from Kendra's school. Carter sighed, "A bit more warning next time Rassler."

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:24 pm

"I know, but I'm just not sure how she will take it..." Kendra sighed and sat in the back of the car anticipating a long three hour drive. "That's good. I think Ruth would be able to better explain things to her than I could."

Kendra looked out the window when she saw one of the familiar roads near her school suddenly. She looked at Rassler and knew he must have teleported them here. She didn't feel dizzy this time. "Wow, can you teleport me to class too? I would never be late again." She laughed. She got in trouble a lot for being late to class.

Carter was about to pull up on the school grounds. "This is gonna be a weird day." She said looking at the school building. Students were gathered at the front sitting around or walking into the school building. Kendra usually met her friends by the flag post every morning. "My friends will be waiting for me...did you get everything you need for school?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Rassler had turned to his female human guise before they got tot he busier part of the road and had also formed the uniform as well. He sighed with a grumble, "I hate this look already." speaking in his girl voice.
He turned to look at her with a dry stare, "I'm your vassal, not your constant transport." he said, "But this is how we'll be getting to school, without the need to travelling for three hours back and forth." he said.

They exited the car and he followed behind Kendra, "I'll just be quiet while in class and just bullshit my way if they ask me anything.....But I swear if someone pisses me off." he grumbled the last part. Carter hit his arm, "Oi!" he frowned at Carter, "YOU'LL suck it up and keep watch to Kendra while you're here." Carter said with a serious look in his eyes. Rass rolled his eyes and went on to follow Kendra to the gates. Carter grinned and called out, "Bye GIRLS , have a good day." he smiled when they looked back to him, "I'll get you later." Rass warned him quietly as they left. Carter chuckled as he left.

And there were three girls waiting by the flag pole, the tall blonde waving, "KENDRA!!!!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Kendra decided to get her laughing out of the way now before they got into school. She chuckled and giggled at Rass' protesting and complaining. "It suits your some times bitchy attitude." She said. "It was a joke, Rassler. Lighten up will you?"

Kendra got out of the car and straightened her skirt out. It was a bit cold so she had a scarf around her neck and her school jacket. "Relax, no one will bother you here. There are no boys to harass you either. Everyone keeps to themselves for the most part." Kendra closed the door and walked around to stand beside Rass. She chuckled when Carter bid them goodbye and left to return home. "Poor Carter, he has a long drive back home to the manor."

Kendra started walking toward the front of the school near the flag pole and spotted her friends. Phoebe yelled her name as she walked up. "Hey!!!" She ran to them and all 4 of them gathered in one big group hug. She was so excited to see them that she forgot about She-Rass walking along behind her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:05 pm

He glared at Kendra, "Stop. MOCKING. Me." he said to her as they headed over to her friends, which he side, 'Ugh...four of them.' he thought, "He's got a transport orb. I gave it to him when you were not looking." he said simply, "he plans to head to the farmers market for a while before going back."

Phoebe ran and hugged her, "I feel like i've not seen you in forever!!!" she said. "Pheebs its only been a week." said Lana, walking up to them along with the short india girl, "Its good to see you Kendra." said Samari who smiled sweetly. "So who was your trip out tot he country side?" asked Lana, holding her bag over her shoulder casually.

"Hold on, WHO is this?" Phoebe interrupted and looked to Rass, Rass remained quiet, seeing they've noticed him. He stood with a cocked hip and a saucy expression as usual...basically looking like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm

"Tee hee." She stuck her tongue out at Rass. He was A LOT less intimidating as a girl and made it easier for her to poke fun at him. "That's good. I would hate for him to take that long drive back five days a week."

Kendra was so happy to see her friends. "It does feel like it's been a while. I missed you guys so much!" She looked at all of them as they separated from their hug. They usually stood around until about ten minutes until their first classes. "It was so much fun! So much so that I have decided to stay for a little while longer. The weather is a bit crazy, but it is so beautiful."

She turned around when her friends spotted She-Rass standing there all quiet and bitchy looking like there was a stick up her ass. "Oh, I'm sorry. This is my new friend Ras....Raschelle!" She blurted out catching herself before she said his REAL name. "I just call her Rass for short. She lives in my neighborhood and just transferred in." She said. "Rass, these are my friends Phoebe, Lana, and Samari." She said pointing to each of them as she said their name.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:46 pm

"Sounds like you and a good time." smiled Samari, her british accent pretty pronounced. Rass perked an eyebrow, 'Sounds like one of the Britanian People....but doesn't look like it.' he thought, thinking back a LONG way.

"So, you mentioned an exchange student, is she it?" asked Lana. "YES she is." Rass responded himself, "Don't act like I'm not here." Lana blinked, "I didn't mean to make it seem like i didn't notice you." Rass rolled his eyes.

He looked at her with a weird face and sighed, "Rook, Raschelle Rook." he sighed, using the fake last name. "Raschelle Rook. Where you from?" asked Phoebe.

"I was born here but I've spent my time around the world, But I was in Europe when I came here." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 pm

"Yeah! It was great! I wish you guys could have seen it. There are gardens all over the grounds and even an orchard full of different fruit trees. And my uncles manor is HUGE!" She said.

When Rass spoke, he seemed more unappealing when being snarky and bitchy as a female. It was odd. "Sorry ladies...she is very blunt." She said giving Rass an elbow in the arm. As they made light conversation, the first warning bell sounded. "There's the first warning bell. We better get to class. I will show you around the school afterwards, Rass." Kendra walked beside her and made sure to stay close. She had the amulet on hidden beneath her uniform so her friends wouldn't ask too many questions about it.

Once inside, the girls went to their lockers to get their books. All their lockers were relatively close. "You can share mine until you get one of your own." Kendra said to Rass after she opened it and took out the books she would need for the day.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:07 am

Phoebe laughed, "An Orchard of fruit? You would have been in heaven the whole time." Rass smirked, knowing what went on in the last week, "OW!" he yelped and glared at her but sighed following along behind her and her friends.

As they entered into the hallway, where all the lockers stood. Stay close y to Kendra, trying to take in all the new thing. With all new developments over the last couple of hundred years he had missed while stuck in the amulet.

He got his bag in her locker and got out a copy of what books she had in her arms already, "This place is STUPID." he said to her in a hushed tone, "I'm going to go insane before the day is OUT!" he sighed and leaned his head to the locker, "This is gonna be a LONG fucking day."

---

Meanwhile....In the Demon Realm....

King Vorkalth was watching the manor with his mini spies, not entering the building since the door was blocked. He growled, "That low born scum will pay for his defiance. Kendra my sweet you WILL be mine." he said aloud to himself. He paused seeing the imagery of Kendra in her School uniform leaving the manor with Rass in hand, he smirked, "Oh? My my, an opponuityhas presented itself." she sniggered, "But I will bide my time and watch." he glared at Rass, "You won't be able to watch her for every minute Calarook, you'll slip up." he sniggered.

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 am

"It's not exactly fun, but my generation is lucky to have free education. Just try not to cause any trouble. You can make it ONE day." She said and put her books in her bags. They were able to get the same classes, so Rass would be with her all the time. The only class they had apart was homeroom, but that was for only 30 minutes every other day.

"First class is AP English, then Geometry, History, Gym, then lunch and Biology." She explained to him as they walked to their first class together. A LOT of the girls that wandered the halls seemed to stare admiringly at Rass as they walked.

In the demon realm...

"Well well...look whose back from the real world so soon." An icy voice sounded from the shadows of Vorkalth's throne room. A beautiful blue curvaceous female demon emerged from the shadows to reveal herself to him. Her eyes were dark as night and glowing with a slight hint of green.

"You were finally able to manipulate one of Igven's descendants into letting you out I see...but once again, Rassler got the best of you." She laughed at his defeat sitting on the arm of his throne beside him, almost flirting with him in a sick and twisted way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:34 am

He sighed and stod striaght, "We're here all day aren't we?" he leaned against the locker, "I'm just glad I arranged to be in all but one of your classes....this place has over whelming amount sod excitable energy and its.....sickening really." he sighed. He sighed more hearing all the classes he had to attend, "this is GOING to be a fucking pain." he said. he passed seeing the girls all staring at him and whispering, he could hear a few chatting and rolled his eyes.

"Girls get along to class." said a teacher. But Rass noticed a little bug flying around and he glared at it.

---

"Dementia, the Lady of Destruction herself. I've no time for your mocking." he said simply as he waved at the image and was looking at the school and Where Kendra was walking around. But the fly noticed Rass was staring at it, Vorkalth glared, it showed Rassler's REAL form under the guise, when no one else around him could see it. "So he's folioing her in disguise....the annoying little pest."

Then Rass's eyes flashed for a second and the bug died right away; Vorkalth lost the image, "He'll die at my hands when I'm done with him." he growled angrily.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:45 am

"Yes, ma'am." Kendra began walking again and tugged on Rass' sleeve to come along. Kendra also noticed all the stares from the girls around them. Since there were no men around, there was no shortage of action among the female students. A lot of girls were caught hiding making out and having sex around the school. "It looks like you have some admirers." She said also rolling her eyes.

They entered their first class and sat near the window toward the back. The seats were not assigned, so they could sit where they wanted.

---

"Aww, that hurt my feelings, your highness." She said with obvious sarcasm. "Is that her? Mm, she's cute." She said eyeing Kendra in the image Vorkalth was watching. "There is bound to be an open door there, why not go and get her now? Too scared of her loyal vassal?" She asked leaning in and talking near his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 am

Rass smirked after he killed the bug spy and followed along with Kendra into the first class of the day. He sat as close as he could, Samari was in this class along with them, Lana and Phoebe were in another class. He could feel all the stares on him and he sighed, 'STOP staring you bunch of Horny Harpies.' he thought to himself.

---

He pushed her off his throne when she whispered that in his ear., "I'm afraid of NO ONE." he glared at her, "and you will not touch her, her first blood is mine and she is set to be my wife." he said with a grin, "The curse will be complete within this next year and she won't be able to run from me and that Low Born Scum will die watching me take her." he sniggered.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 am

Kendra sat down at her desk and pulled out her books and notebook. They were currently reading, 'The Crucible' and was going to begin classing with a discussion about it.

She looked around and noticed the girls were still staring at Rass. It was so weird and kinda uncomfortable. "Isn't it bad that you are getting THIS much attention?" She whispered to Rass who was sitting beside her.

----

"Mm, that's more like it." She said enjoying his sudden display of roughness. "I have no interest in taking her. Virginity is of no concern to me. I just want to taste her soul..." she licked her lips. "Mm, I bet it tastes so sweet." She said getting even more horny at the thought. "But I am also bound by the curse of this wretched world. I can't take a soul unless it is their time...so don't fret." She leaned forward and touched his manly chest beneath his armor with her long fingers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:35 pm

"It can't be helped, its my fuckin' Aura. All Demons have it and it draws people in unwillingly....especially when there is lots of negative energy. You KNOW I'm demon so it doesn't work for you and that you are the wearer of the Amulet." he whispered back with a sigh.

---

"When I bring her hear and she is my wife, then you get a taste, but she is MINE. Remember that." he said in a possessive manner. He rolled his eyes with her flirting, usually he was all for her touch and flirting, "Not now Dementia, I need to attain the girl at the right moment." he said, he had sent another few bug spies to watch them. "If you can distract her vassal in some way that would be more useful." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 pm

"So in other words I'm immune to your aura." She whispered back and saw some of the girls shooting her dirty looks. They didn't like her associating with Rass so closely. "Hmm, looks like they are jealous of me." She chuckled.

---

"Aww, that's not fair. Once you defile her she won't taste as good." She sighed. "Hmm, I haven't seen you this serious in a long time." She thought about his offer. She shook her head and laughed, "I don't help others unless the reward is very fruitful and is worth my efforts. Offer me something in return and I may be interested." She smirked crossing her legs slowly and seductively.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 10:14 pm

"Yes, you're immune." he said, he sighed, "This is why I was not wanting to-" "OI! Stop the chatting!" the teacher scolded, seeing them whispering. "Sorry." he sighed in responded to the teacher.

--

He glared at her, "You are are so annoying." he said simply, looking a the image of Kendra, "......What are you seeking in return for dealing with the Vassal?" he glanced at her, knowing she was always after VERY specific things.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:53 pm

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Kendra quickly faced the front and gave her full attention to the teacher as class began.

---

"That's not what you said a while back when we were fucking in your royal chambers." She snickered. She smirked and flashed her pointed teeth at him. "What I have always wanted...a king." She said. "Just forget this girl and her vassal...we could rule the Nether together as King and Queen..." She said as she stood up and came face to face with him looking at him seductively.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:05 pm

The class went on and Rass kept to himself and kept it quiet as he observed. They continued on with the their classes, each one he and eyes on him and he HATED it. 'Being inside that pendant is sounding more appealing again.' he thought and sighed.

Eventually they were going on to get changed for Gym class.

--

He rolled his eyes, "Please." he said, "I will not going to FORGET the defiance her ancestor did to me. And I'll have my revenge done and every solo sweetly when i have her as mine." he said standing up from his throne, "As for your suggestion, You're already Queen of Destruction, Dementia.....And I'M KING of this Realm and ALLL who live it." he said walking down the throne steps and he vanished into smoke.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Kendra took notes as the teacher spoke. She was a pretty good student and actually enjoyed going to school most of the time. Throughout class, she would take a peek at She-Rass to see how he was doing. The other girls were looking as well.

All the girls were now crowded in the small locker room to get changed for gym class. Today's activity was going to be a game of dodge ball after the usual stretches and warm ups. Kendra and Rass were in the far corner putting their things in her locker. Her heart was racing as she knew this was going to be VERY awkward. Most of the girls raced to grab a free bathroom stall or shower to change in, so they were all taken. Their assigned uniform for gym was a pair of short athletic shorts and a matching tank top in the school colors. They were timed on how long they were to take getting changed and faced more laps if they took too long.

"We need to be quick. The gym teacher is pretty strict when it comes to the rules. He can be quite intense." She took out her clothes and began to take off her first layer of her uniform.

---

Dementia had grown quite accustomed to being rejected by Vorkalth. It didn't phase her that much. It just made her want him all the more. She rolled her eyes as he spouted off about his revenge plot. He talked about it over and over.

"No one can hold a grudge quite like you." She shook her head. "Correction, I am Queen of the Realm of Lost Souls. Lucky for you I love my job." She watched him stand up and vanish suddenly like he usually did when he was annoyed or angry. She just took a cozy seat on his throne and looked out over the realm. "One day Vorkalth...you WILL be mine!" She chuckled and disappeared in a swirl of fine green smoke.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Rass froze at the thresh-hold of the locker room and turned pale, "Oh fuck my life........" he was NOT going to tell Ruth ANY OF THIS, reluctantly he walk din and tried to look a the walls and no one else. he got dressed in the uniform and left feeling....oddly dirty for demon. He tried to pull the shorts down more, "How the FUCK is this to cover anything?!" he growled to Kendra. he didn't care about being naked, but he hated when his ass was exposed when clothed, he was an odd fellow.

ANNNND the girls were STILL staring, 'This is worse than GUYS staring!' he thought in dread.

--

Vorkalth arrived to a chamber where many different bottles were lined against the wall, "I think another visitor is needed." he smirked, "Something that will make her vulnerable and scared." he sniggered with glee.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Quickly while Rass was distracted, Kendra slipped on her uniform and sat down to change into her sneakers. She tried to ignore all the girls staring and the many glares that came her way. "Relax. The shorts are fine. You just have a huge ass that is why they don't fit properly." Kendra's uniform fit her tiny body well covering her properly.

"Come on, we need to get in formation." Kendra put her hair up in a pony tail as she walked out the door and joined the rest of the class on the gym floor. They were all arranged in straight rows as they waited for the gym teacher to come in. The tall muscular teacher blew his whistle as he walked in. "Alright ladies! Let's get started!"

With each blow of his whistle, everyone started doing push ups until he said stop. Kendra did her push ups easily, not showing signs of fatigue just yet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 pm

He glared at her, "AGAIN you make it sound like I'm fat!" he accused as he still tried to get the damn shorts to stay on his ass. They arrived to the gym hall and followed Kendra's lead in all this craziness.

Once they started, he rolled his eyes and found this all...pretty much child's play, doing all the excercises with almost no effort. 'I've been trained worse in my recruit days.' he thought, bored out of him mind. He looked to Kendra, a bit surprised that she was able to keep up, 'Surprising.'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Once they were finished with their warm ups, the teacher gave his whistle a long blow. "Alright ladies! Next is the jog around the gym! Go until I say stop on the whistle!" He blew his whistle again and everyone rose to their feet and began jogging around the gym.

Kendra didn't wait for Rass, she got up and went on ahead. She had a feeling he would catch up to her easily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:45 pm

He got up with ease and got jogging and next to her, "This is dumb you know." he said to her simply, "I don't know HOW you would call this being active, this is for CHILDREN." he kept his voice hushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next