Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Kendra stood there waiting. Finally, Vorkalth's face appeared in the mirror. He seemed delighted to see her. His smirk made her skin crawl.

"Let's skip the small talk. I know you took my mother. Is she safe?" She asked him in a demanding and strong voice. She remembered Rassler's warning and made sure to show no sigh of fear and stand her ground.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:23 pm

"Oh? is that why you are calling me?" he smirked, "I figured it would be the reason. I assure you, your mother is unharmed and is..in a state of sleep. UNTIL I get impatient." he said one the end.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Kendra was relieved that she was ok, but that quickly faded away when he threatened to do things to her if he became impatient and didn't get what he wanted.

"Don't you DARE lay your filthy hands on her!" She snapped at him. She was shaking slightly from anger and fear. It was obvious that she was intimidated by him, but she didn't back down. "What do you want from me?" She said getting right to the point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 5:36 am

He gave a self gratifying grin and sniggered when she warned him, "Oh? WHAT will you do if I so happen to do so My Dear and sweet Kendra?" he asked her, not worried by her idle threats. "Straight to the point? Heheh, Isn't it OBVIOUS Kendra?" he stood up from his throne and came close to the image and suddenly before a holographic LIFE SIZED image of him projected from the mirror, standing before her and he leaned over to be close to her face, "YOU."

Ras growled seeing him. Vorkalth turned to see Rassler was near and he rolled his eyes, "You know you don't make this much fun Dear Kendra." he gave a light pout.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 am

Kendra knew there really wasn't anything she could do realistically to threaten him. She said nothing and looked to Rassler for help and strength. She turned her attention back to the mirror when she heard her name and saw a projected hologram of Vorkalth coming toward her. Even though it wasn't really him, he was still very intimidating. He got really close saying what he always did, that he wanted her. She looked into his dark eyes and remained as calm as she could.

"This is not meant to be fun. There is no way I would do this without Rassler at my side. I don't trust you what so ever. You will NEVER have me or any of my future kin. I WILL find a way to destroy you and break this curse once and for all!" She said not backing down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 pm

He laughed this time, "DESTROY ME? Let me remind you, i'm the DEMON KING! I can NEVER be truly destroyed and if there was a way, you'll NEVER be able to find it!!" he said with a grin, "But let me warn you now Kendra, your mother is safe ONLY until I think you are taking too long to find the gate."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Kendra glared at him and felt disgusted by his arrogance. "I will find a way. You will not win..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:30 am

He chuckled, "Ohhh I love your spirit Kendra. I'll enjoy it EVER so much more when we MARRY." he smirked making is sound like a promise. "But enough chit chat, why did you ACTUALLY call me for?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Kendra felt her stomach turn when he mentioned marriage. "I will never be yours, you monster..." she said in an eerily calm but firm voice. "Why is finding this gate so important?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:14 pm

"Well I can't take you through the gate in your home for REASONS." he glared at Rass; Rass just smirked at him as if to say, 'Fuck you' or 'Hell yeah I did.'

"I warn you though, if you BLOCK this gate in your school, i WILL be sure you mother bare the brunt of the punishment." he warned, "So if I were you my sweet, I would think HIGHLY on just coming to me on your own. It the only way to spare your mother." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Kendra stood there knowing that she had no more leverage. If she wanted to save her mother, she would have to do as he says or find some other way. She clenched her fists and looked at him with anger, "We'll find the gate...but give me your word that you will bring my mother with you and that she will remain unharmed..." she said giving him her ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:58 pm

"Ohhhh? You are trying to negotiate? How quaint." he sniggered, "Very well, if you find the gate but just so you know you have until the end of the month to find." he smirked, "I wish I could stay and look upon you longer My sweet, but I must leave you be....sweet dreams." he smirked and the image of him vanished Once he did, Rass broke the link and he rushed over and smashed the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Once the image vanished and the mirror was broken, Kendra fell to the ground, her knees too shaky to hold her up anymore. "We have to do something...we can't let him win.." She said looking at Rass.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Rassler came over to her and sighed, "He can't be trusted to keep his word.....but he means it with the time limit we now have." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Kendra raised her head and looked at Rass, "But what can we do? He has the upper hand right now...the only option that we have is for me to go with him...but I can't do that!" She shook her head trying to get the thought out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Rassler sighed, "......................I'll think of something...We've got some time." he said, trying to keep positive.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Kendra stood up as a wind came by bringing the smell of rain with it. She rubbed her shoulders and looked at Rass. "How are we even going to find that gate?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 pm

"It would be hidden away...I could sense something in that school....but it was faint. So if we can look around thoroughly....I would be able to detect it better. But hat could explain a few things about the students at your school." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:15 pm

"Now that I think about it, there have been something strange things going on in the school as of late. Students claiming to see things and some have even gone missing and returned mysteriously with no memories of what happened to them. I thought it was all just nonsense...but I guess it's not." It suddenly began to rain and a small thunder boom sounded off in the distance.

"Let's get inside before we get totally soaked like last time." She started to head back toward the house before the rain really started to come down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:23 pm

"The gates are temperamental when not kept in check, some times they are what you humans call, 'portals'." he said, "When they cross through the threshold without knowing, it will all be one blur in the end when they come back. Unless you are prepare for it, then it doesn't work for everyone." he said

"And the gate also exuded energy that fuel certain emotions and negative actions." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Kendra nodded, "There were also random acts of violence too. Stricter rules were put into place because of it. I hope once we find the gate and secure it, things will go back to normal. It's the weekend, so there is no school. Maybe we can investigate while there is no one there? The campus is HUGE! There are a lot of buildings and parts of the school that are abandoned or just not used anymore. We will have a lot of ground to cover." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Before he could respond, a clap ofThunder boomed over head and Rass pulled her to him then vanished along with Kendra to the back door just as the rain started to pour down, just as they appeared. Looking out at the dark and now wet weather he sighed, "These mountains feel the energies here so much." he said with a sighed, unknowingly that he hadn't let her go yet.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:31 pm

A LOUD thunder boom and lightning filled the sky lighting it up and shaking the earth beneath them. She tensed up when Rass suddenly pulled her close and teleported them to the back door before the rain hit. Her face went right into his rock hard chest. "Oommph!" By the time she lifted her face from his shirt they were at the back door under the shelter of the awning. She looked up at him as he spoke. She never got to look at him this closely before. He was so handsome and his body was so strong.

"Umm...Rassler..." He was still holding her close to him without thinking and looking out at the mountains. Her face was beet red from being so close to him and touching his broad chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm

He looked at her, and suddenly realised the position they were in and he let her loose and he cleared his through, feeling a tad embarrassed. "....Ye---AHEM!!! YEs! Best head inside now." he said, trying to change the subject, as he opened the door and went on inside.

Carter came down after checking on Ruth, who was sleeping now. "I'll see to dinner tonight." said Carter, "If that's fine with everyone?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Kendra looked away once he let her go and stepped away from him holding her shoulders feeling embarrassed as well. "Y-Yeah..." She went in first and he followed. They were met by Carter as they entered the kitchen.

"How's Ruth? Is she okay?" Kendra asked trying to defuse the situation and not give Carter any ideas about the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next