Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 am

He picked up his pace and he formed his flames blades and slashed at and ice spears in his direction, Still running ahead, to keep going towards the large boulder. He growled, "FUCK YOU HARPY!!!"

--

He got a shudder of our delight hearing her sniffles of no hope. "Oh don't worry, you'll be pleased being with me....power, riches and pleasures...." he grinned. He gave a stoic expression, "No matter how you say it my Sweet, you are mine...you ALWAYS were mine." he said, leaning in close, his voice low and serious.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:03 am

"STAY STILL INSECT!! I WANT TO TURN YOU INTO AN ICE SCULPTURE!!" She kept up her assault, throwing ice blasts at him, but he was a slippery one. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!!" She yelled.

---

"I don't care about any of those things. I don't want to be yours to do with as you please. You don't even love me. I don't care what you say...I DO NOT belong to you or anyone! I will never stop trying to get away from you!" She glared at him and wiggled more to free herself from the ropes around her wrists. She was able to get free of them and tried to push him away.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 am

He then dove into the gap between to boulders and turned around and in haled once more and expelled flames out to counteract her icy attack.

--

"Demons don't need love to have joy my sweet pet." he said. he got hold of her upper arms when she got loose and laughed, "Ohhh nice try Kendra, but I'm not letting you slip form me so easily. But come along now, I'll show you to your new room." he said with a grin and so casually. He then picked her up bridal style and carried her on down the black marble halls.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm

"That trick won't work a second time! Take THIS!!" She switched it up and used her dark energy balls to throw at the rocks to slowly break them down so he wouldn't have anywhere else to hide. She was determined and was not going to give up on killing him.

---

Kendra looked at him with anger in her eyes. She did NOT want to spend the rest of her days with this heartless monster all because of his petty revenge plot. She had no choice but to let him lift her up. "You know forcing me to marry you is not going to mean anything right? What Emily did to you in the past has NOTHING to do with me. So you are just wasting your time..." She said trying to discourage him and make him angry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 pm

He smirked and then he jumped up through the flames and was going right for her, blades in hand and he went to strike at her. "RRRAGAGHH!!!!!" he slashed at her and sliced at her dress and made her bleed as well. Dodging the energy balls, "Getting angry makes ya sloppy harpy." he smirked

---

"Her father would have convince her to do ANYTHING to prevent me from having her." he glared, "And YOU will NOT speak that name again." he warned her with a glare. It was a fine room as well, a large bed and a vanity and dresser, a large window with silk curtains and even silks and soft cotton on the bed and its pillows.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm

"GYAAAHH!" She quickly backed away when Rassler sliced at her with his blade. He got a pretty big cut on her thigh which weakened her levitation magic forcing her to get on the ground where she was at a slight disadvantage against Rassler. "Don't talk to me as if I am a novice!" She snarled at him. "I will just have to go toe to toe with you this way then." She readied her ice whip and snapped it on the ground.

---

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe she didn't want to be with you because she was in love with someone else? And of course her father wanted to keep her away from you! Any parent wouldn't want their daughter to be with an evil demon king!" She said before they entered the room. He opened the doors and she was surprised that it looked rather comfortable and nice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Rassler smirked, "I'm no amateur either, you ugly blue bitch." he breathed in, "I forgot how liberating the energy was here." he smirked, "My demonic power is allowed to thrive and not be issued by that fuckin amulet." he sniggered. he formed flames around his fists and with great speed got speeding right towards her and slammed his fist ingot he ground right in front of her, making a wave of hot rocks go right for her.

---

He smirked, and chuckled, ".....I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet or that that fool hasn't said anything.......or...he might not know yet either..." he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Dementia slammed her foot down on the ground and giant spikes of ice errupted from the ground to counteract the wave of hot rocks. The spikes pushed the rocks out of the way, creating steam all around them. She rode one spike as it soared high above to get off the ground and threw more energy blasts at Rassler from above.

---

Kendra was confused, "What are you talking about? Figured out what?!" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:40 am

He glared and got backflipping and dodging her blasts but one blasted next to him, knocking him into the air and he landed on his stomach hard, "ARGH!" he groaned pain, and it nocked the wind out of him.

--

"What your true power is?" he chuckled, "what your true purpose is?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Dementia seized this opportunity and leaped from atop her ice spike and landed hard on top of Rassler. She grabbed his hair and forced his head way back. She looked at his handsome face and licked a bit of blood from his cheek. "Mm, you are such a pest. I think I understand now why his highness hates you so much. But now that I have you, I will make sure that you will never interfere again." With the snap of her fingers, she teleported the two of them back to her frigid domain, the soul sanctuary, where the souls of the dead met their final doom. She had him shackled at the wrists and ankles. "Welcome to my frigid corner of Demos." She snickered evilly and made him sign at her side like a chained dog when she took a seat at her throne made of frozen soul crystals. "If you behave then I won't tear out your soul and add it to my dazzling collection." Dementia's domain was not too far from Vorkalth's so she made sure to keep him at her side at all times. "So I'm curious..." she asked working on a plan of her own. "This girl Kendra...you must really loathe her. She is the true reincarnation of your dead lover. It must be so painful for you." She said as she rubbed the top of his head like he was a pet.

---

Kendra looked at him wondering if he was just toying with her. She knew not to trust anything he said. "Why should I believe anything you have to say to me?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:27 pm

"ARRGH!" he growled when she pulled him by the hair and tried to pulled away when that disgusting tongue touched his cheek, but it was too late, he got teleported with her to her ice fortress. Seeing where he was now, his blood ran as cold as his surroundings, "NO!" then he tried to run. Suddenly shackled made of ice shot out of the wall and snapped onto his ankles and wrists, pulling him back making him fall and stay on his knees, he struggled to pulled against the chains but they were too strong to break. He still continued to try an pull on his chain and growled at her, "FUCKING BITCH!!!"

He paused hearing her say that, "..........................You lie....." his eyes started glowing in rage.

---

"Because I've seen many things that you are not able too....and I can SEE. RIGHT. THROUGH. YOU." he said with a grin, "You hold the key to the destruction of the wall."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Dementia smiled and pulled her hand back when she saw his eyes glow. "Oh? So you don't loathe her then? I would hate to be in your position. Being forced to serve a girl that looks exactly like your former dead lover. That must be hard for you?" She said not really caring about his feelings. "Personally, I want to tear out her soul and throw it into the lake of souls and let her wander aimlessly for all eternity." She said clenching her fists and growling. That girl got under her skin and it sickened her to see Vorkalth fondle over her. The thought of it made her eyes glow dark green.

---

"Everyone keeps telling me that I have some sort of hidden power within me but...I don't feel anything. I don't have any magical abilities." She said feeling so hopeless.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 pm

HE snarled and gave an animalistic growl, "SHUT UP!!!!!" he tried to lunge at her. "SHUT UP!!!!"

--

"Because its not been unlocked yet....the magical part of your self is stored away.....because of Emily." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Dementia smirked and watched him snarl like the chained up dog he was. "Easy boy. You might hurt yourself." She teased him and leaned back in her throne crossing her legs. In front of her there was a large round table made of the finest crystal and perched atop it was a large crystal mirror. She used it to see what was going on in different parts of Demos and she also used it as a portal to the human world when she needed to reap souls. The mirror glowed and an image of Vorkalth holding Kendra appeared.

"Well, it looks like he got what he wanted then." A goblin servant brought her a crystal glass filled with red wine. She brooded over the image as she sipped her wine. She couldn't get drunk, but she appreciated the taste.

---

Kendra looked at him confused, "Because of Emily? What does she have to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 pm

He growled, still trying to get at her but glared as she went on to sit in her throne and looked to see Kendra being WAY too close to Vor the WHore. He growled, "NO!" he snarled and still grid to get loose from his shackles still proving useless. "Kendra!!" he called to her image, ".....Don't let him manipulate you......"

---

"You've not figured it out? Why That Pest find you annoying and why he's angry with you?" he chuckled, "YOU look JUST like her.........and the reason is, YOU are a reincarnation OF Emily." he gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 am

Dementia watched Rassler react when he saw the image in the crystal mirror. It made sense to her now. "Heh, I get it now..." Dementia stood and waved her hand to make the image disappear. The wheels in Dementia's head began to turn as she devised a way to use Rassler to her advantage. She approached him and stood in front of him. "Listen closely Calarook, I have a proposition for you...." She began.

---

Kendra started to connect the dots in her mind and it all made sense. "I had a feeling something was wrong. It must be hard for him to even look at me. No wonder he is so huffy and annoyed. I remind him of his friend that killed herself so long ago..." Kendra's heart began to feel very heavy with guilt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:12 am

He growled at her, "I don't make deals with ANYONE." he tried pulling again still futile.

--

"Emily is stored inside .....here...." he poked to where Emily had stabbed herself, "I've only to unlock your magical abilities and You'll will break the walls and You and I will rule as a King and Queen of the joined worlds, the humans will submit to our rule and beautiful, BEAUTIFUL chaos will be the supreme sight."

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:27 am

Dementia chuckled and bent down grabbing the chain and forcing him to pay attention. "Trust me, you will want in on this deal my sweet. I plan on letting you go...on ONE condition. You take that girl and leave this place. Make sure she NEVER gets anywhere near MY Vorkalth again! His obsession with revenge is blinding him to his duties as well as other things. I need you to break this curse once and for all. If not, then I will be forced to kill you AND her. Understand?"

---

Kendra wiggled around in his arms, "I will NEVER help you or become your queen! I refuse to be apart of your crazy revolution!!" She tried to get out of his grasp but her ankles being tied made it very difficult.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:35 am

He glared at her, "I trust NOTHING you say." he said with a growl, "Even if I did, its HIM that comes for her, not the other FUCKING way! SO why won't you just fucking got get his dick in you and distract him!"

--

"Ohhh but there's where you've no choice." he then leaned in and kissed her on the lips and sent a paralysing spell through her body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:47 am

"Tsk tsk. Such a foul mouth you have. Even if that were possible, now that he has his precious Kendra, his mind is fixated on her and nothing else. The only way to get her is to take her by force. I can keep him distracted once you get her out of the way. He is stuck here unless another gate is opened. I can come and go as I please. He will more than likely use me and his demons for his dirty work and to try and capture her again. This gate opening was his only chance. So for once just do as you are told and go." She snapped her fingers and made the shackles disappear. "You can use my crystal mirror to take you to his castle. I will just say you overpowered me and escaped." She waved her hand and there in the reflection was Vor kissing Kendra.

---

Kendra looked at him with defiance in her eyes. "No! DonMMMM!!" He sealed her lips with a kiss and then her body went numb. She couldn't feel her body or move it. She couldn't even blink her eyes. 'No!! What did he do to me?!' She could only speak to herself in her mind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 am

"He Will NOT believe you." he said, "YOU are the fucking Queen of destruction." he reminded, he didn't believe her still, but he knew she was the type to deal and wield if she wanted something BAD. But he snarled seeing that image, "AGGGGGHHHHH!!" he tried to lunge at the image, "LET ME GOOOOO!!!"

--

Vorkalth smirked, "Just a little spell to keep you calm....I'm going to get a preview of you my sweet Kendra." he sniggered and picked her up bridal style to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:01 am

"Patience. The spell takes a little while to work. I had to make sure those shackles were strong enough to hold you." She snapped her fingers again to quicken the thawing process. Soon enough the shackles completely vanished and he was free. "Remember, you keep her AWAY from Vor and I will do what I can here. Break the curse as soon as you can. And take this." Dementia gave him a skeleton key made of unbreakable crystal. "This key can permanently lock any demon gate you may come across. Not even Vorkalth can penetrate its magic. It will help you along the way. Now go before I regret this!" She demanded and hurried him through the mirror.

---

Kendra was trapped inside her own body. She couldn't do anything to stop this guy from doing whatever her wanted with her. He was able to move her body as he pleased, but she couldn't move anything. No!! Please stop!! RASSLER!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:20 am

"And if he finds out you helped me?" he asked, still wary of her, looking at the key in her hand.

Still wary he took the key and raced for the mirror and jumped through it and vanished from the ice fortress.

---

He placed her on the bed and smirked, "I know it will hurt the first time...but I want you prepared for me." he sniggered and licked at her neck and got undoing her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:26 am

"I'll worry about that." She said. "Now go."

She watched him leave through the mirror and closed it right away. She sighed knowing that what she just did was risky and probably stupid, but she would do anything for her king.

---

Kendra clenched her eyes tight shut. She was still a virgin and the mention of him wanting her to be "prepared" for him made her stomach turn. Her heart was racing. She didn't want him to touch her. She wanted so badly to scream when he started to untie the knot in her top which made it really loose and easy to lift up over her breasts. 'NO!! STOP DON'T TOUCH ME!!' RASSLER! RASSLER PLEASE!! I NEED YOU!!'
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:32 am

Rassler arrived int he palace and in the, luckily empty throne room. He tumbled rolled and looked around, ".......Fuck...I need to find her and soon." eh got up and heading to the closest door then got sneaking around the halls, sticking to the shadows.

--

He smirked looking at her fair soft skinned breasts, "Mmmm look at them. Soft and untouched, I bet you wanted that pest to touch them though." he smirked, "But guess what, he never will." he got them both in his hands and got massaging them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next