Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 10:34 pm

He smirked at her jab at him and sniggered, "................too long." he said with a dry expression and sighed, "WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYY too long." that gave the hint to how long.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 11:49 am

Kendra couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, you haven't lost your touch that's for sure. But I've only had sex this one time, so I'm probably not the best judge." She sat up and looked out the window to see the storm raging outside even worse than before. "I wonder if he somehow knows what we just did?" She asked looking over at Rassler.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm

"Oh he knows........and he can shut the fuck up." he looked around. He relaxed, "He can't do anything right now except throw a tantrum." he looked at her, "When you're recovered, You'll find there is more INTENSITY I can bring in that department." he chuckled. Playing with her hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 6:00 pm

It sounded like a full blown hurricane out there. It was raining sideways, beating hard on the old roof. Thunder and lightning filled the dark room with light and the wind was howling. "At this rate, he might blow the whole manor away." She chuckled and grinned happy that he was raging about Rassler getting to her before he could.

She turned to look at him with a cheeky grin on his face fully relaxed while he played with the ends of her hair. "I don't doubt it one bit. I am eager to find out." She chuckled back. She laid back down beside Rass feeling more sore when she moved. The soreness was really kicking in now and she yawned feeling more tired. The sound of the rain making her drowsy. "I need to go wash up, but I don't really feel like moving just yet. I could fall asleep just like this." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 8:43 pm

"He can't control the weather...so he can't do shit except make it more angry." he said, Just happy to relax a little while." he looked at her, "I can help with that." he stood up and scooped her up off the bed and carried her to the bathroom, "Just ask." he said, sitting her on the edge of the bath and got the bath filling up and the steam filling the room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:42 pm

"Well, its pretty angry that's for sure." She sighed. "You can?" She sat up when he got off the bed and lifted her into his arms. He carried her into the bathroom and sat her down on the edge of the tub and started the water. "Thank you, but you really don't have to do this..." She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:47 pm

"Well its best you wash up after a fun time away." he smirked, "You get sticky and sweaty annnnndddd you need to relax those muscles you never knew you had." he teased again. He got it at a good temperature and got the scented oils, "You just relax until you need me to come back, I'm getting a snack." he said, leaving her to relax and bathe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:06 pm

"Ok ok I got it. You don't have to go into the weird details." She said with a half smile resisting the urge to chuckle at his teasing. But she could use a little time alone to process everything. "Ok, thank you. Could you bring the amulet to me though before you go, please?" She asked of him before he left. She had grown quite fond of it after wearing it for so long.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm

"Yeah." he said, he headed to the bedroom and picked up the Amulet with his vest, as not to physically touch it. He came back within mere minutes and placed it on the side of the bath, "Here you go." he said, "I'll be down stairs alright?" he reassured her before electing her be again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:23 pm

"Thanks." She took the amulet and put it back around her neck so she would feel safe while Rassler wasn't with her. "Okay, I'll be fine. I know what to do if I should need you." She smiled and slowly climbed into the bath after he was gone sighing with great relief feeling the heat on her sore muscles. She submerged herself up to her chin and blew bubbles in the water.

'What the fuck just happened? I really just had sex with Rassler...' She thought to herself. Thinking about it made her heart race. 'Does this mean that...I like him? That I love him? But it was just sex...it was probably nothing to him...'
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Rassler sighed, 'I really did just bang My mistress? Oh fuck my life this is gonna be awkward.........But......I couldn't hold back........why couldn't I hold back like before?' he ruffled his hair in annoyance, "oh fuck my life!!!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Kendra decided to just stay in her room and give Rassler some space for the rest of the evening. Once she was done with her bath, she got out of the tub carefully still feeling sore, but the heat helped soothe it to a dull ache. The storm was still raging outside, but it seemed to finally be passing over the manor and leaving. Kendra got into bed and pulled the blankets up over her shoulders. She could still smell the faint scent of Rass on her pillow which helped lull her into a deep sleep.

The next morning...

Kendra had awoken early seeing the bright sun outsider her large bay window which was a rare sight these days. She got up and opened the sheer curtains to see out into the backyard. "It's so beautiful outside today. I think I'll pick some more fruit later." Kendra got dressed, choosing a off the shoulder short flowy sun dress with a detailed bohemian pattern and braided her long hair to rest over her shoulder. "Hmm, I wonder if Rass is up yet?" She opened the door and decided to check his room first.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Rass then came back up but found Kendra had fallen asleep. He smiled and decided to let her be for the rest of the night as he headed to his room, feeling tired for once. He got into his own bed and laid back, falling to sleep as quickly as she did in her own.

---

The next morning, Rass was still sleeping in his bed, rolling over every now and then. His arm flopped over something next to him in the bed, "Nngh......K-endra?" he groaned in his sleep but didn't wake. But some got playing with his hair gently and he didn't stir again, "Ohh don't you look exhausted...." a playful voice spoke quietly, "My dear, dear Rassler....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Kendra walked down the hall and saw that Rass' door was open just a bit. She heard his voice, assuming that he was awake. "Rass? I'm coming in." She opened the door and was quite disturbed and shocked by the site before her. Rass was still in bed, but he wasn't ALONE. She saw a woman with dark gray skin and horns similar to Rass's. She had markings on her arms and icy blue eyes. By all means, she was beautiful. Kendra stood there unsure of what to do, but her mouth knew exactly what to do.

"What the fuck is going on?!? Get away from him!!" She screamed out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Rass awoke hearing Kendra shouting, "WHAT WHAT?!" he looked around and paused seeing there someone else in his bed, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!????" he freaked out and jumped out of bed, "OH please Is that anyway to greet me after all this time Dear Rassler." she pouted.

"V-Viessa......." he sighed, "Fuck my life WHY were you in MY FUCKING BED?!" he glared. "Oh I was gonna get naughty, but then we were interrupted." she glanced coldly at Kendra.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Rassler seemed just as shocked as Kendra was. She became even more shocked when the woman called Rassler by his name and he called her by hers. It was obvious that they somehow knew each other in some way.

"Rassler, who is this...woman?" She said seeing that she was clearly a demon. She kinda looked like Rassler too.

Kendra's eyes went wide when she showed no shame in telling him what her plans were. And she didn't hold back her disdain towards Kendra for "interrupting" them. Kendra was a bit intimidated by her, but showed no fear.

"You two know each other?" She asked trying to get some clarification.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 9:45 pm

"......This.....is Viessa.......She's my cousin." he glared at the Demoness, who was sitting sitting on his bed, "WOULD YOU GET OFF MY BED!?"

"Ohhh tsk tsk tsk, my sweet Rassler, its been centuries and I get such a mean mean reaction?" she pouted playfully then giggled, "You must the one he spoke in his sleep." she said, rolling her eyes at Kendra, obviously showing her dislike for her off the bat. "Viessa go home." Rassler said right away.

"WHAT?! I just got here!!" she said in annoyance, "Too bad." he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Kendra's head was spinning with confusion. If this woman was his cousin...then why was she acting like she was his lover?

"She's your cousin?" She asked in a confused manner. She hadn't been here long and already it felt like she was overstaying her welcome. Kendra grit her teeth and glared back at Viessa when she took another jab at her. "Yes, and I have a name. It's Kendra."

It was obvious that Rassler did not want her here anymore than she did. "How did you get here in the first place?" Kendra asked wanting some answers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:09 am

"I don't need to tell you anything." she snubbed Kendra. "VIESSA! OUT!" Rassler growled, "Nope! Not until you accept my proposal Dear Rassler." she sat on the bed and crossed her legs.

Rassler glared at her, "NO. NO. NO. NO And NO." he repeated, "And I told you LONG ago, You are NOT my type!" "That was AGES ago, figure you would grown up a little, but your horns haven't grown much....getting stumped down with being cursed." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Kendra glared back at her starting to get very irritated. She watched the interactions between the two of them. Viessa took Rassler's harsh words and didn't even bat an eyelash. She was completely ignoring his orders for her to leave.

"Wait, his type?! What the hell?!" Kendra was starting to see what was going on here. "Is she in love with you Rassler? Is that why she is acting this way?" Kendra felt her stomach go sour at the thought of the two of them being together in such an intimate way, but then again they were demons and they did things differently than humans.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Rassler looked at Kendra, "Its more that she's a determined harpy!" he said, "I didn't give her any show of anything in return!" he growled. "You've know for centuries I wanted you to sire my children Rassler, don't be denying that." said Viessa.

"I SAID NO!" he growled at her again "And I've NEVER touched you ONCE! You are the one touching ALL THE FUCKING TIME!" he panted in anger.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Kendra's eyes went wide when she mentioned children. She could feel the anger radiating from Rassler. He was very upset and looked like he could lose his temper at any moment.

"I-I'm gonna go...I'll leave you two alone to sort this out." Kendra just felt like she had to get out of there. The tension in the air was suffocating. She stepped back and reached for the door. She wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. She left the room and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:31 pm

"Kendra!" he said as eh left, "..............." he glared at Viessa, "You. Will. LEAVE." he growled, "I will NOT agree and I will not have you being rude to her!" his eyes flashed, "FUCK OFF." he went after her.

Viessa rolled her eyes, "You say that now....But I ALWAYS get my way." she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Kendra walked out through the back door that led to the orchard. Once the sunlight hit her skin and she felt the fresh air, she immediately felt better, but she knew it was only a temporary feeling. As soon as things seemed like they were going to settle down for a while, something always happened. She walked under the tall Peach tree and looked up at the broken branch she fell from remembering when Rassler caught her before she hit the ground. She couldn't help but smile thinking about it.

"Ever since I came here, things have just been so crazy...and now this female demon shows up. Rassler's so called cousin of all people claiming she wants him to have her children. This whole situation is seriously fucked up."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:50 pm

"It is." Rassler said appearing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next