Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 am

"....I guess its my repressed demon nature coming out. I haven't been able to be a demon for so long I forgot what its like to be one almost." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Kendra turned on the water and started to wash more fruit. "What would you do if you let it come out?" She said not turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 pm

"Well I'd be giving distance in this case since I'm sill your protector and i need to keep you safe....plus my curse keeps most of my nature in line." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:01 am

Hearing that, Kendra turned around. "So...once the curse is broken. You won't be your usual self anymore?" She said feeling a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 9:26 am

".....No I'll be myself...just will...be more free to be a demon...." he said, ".....but it depend on how this ends of of course." he shrugged, "I could end up dead at the end."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:52 pm

"Don't say that!" She said suddenly raising her voice at him. Her face turned red when she realized how much emotion she put into it. "Sorry...I didn't mean to yell. Just...don't say such things. I don't want you to die..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:40 am

".........I'm just telling you it MIGHt be a possibility....can't rule it out entirely." he said sighing, "I honestly thought I would have died by now......but I have other reasons to live now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:27 pm

"No one is ever guaranteed tomorrow...but when you talk like that...its almost like you are embracing death." She said, biting her lip. "Despite what you may think, a lot of people would be devastated if anything happened to you. I know I would be." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:02 am

"....I've been thinking a long time I would die soon...or hoping that i did...i hated being like this..." he said. He got her hand, "Don't freak out, I'm here and not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:13 am

She looked into his face and squeezed his hand, "Good...but if you go back on your word I'll personally kick your ass. Demon or not." She teased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:15 am

He smirked, "I'll keep you to that." he kissed her hand, "Besides i told you, I've got something to fight for now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:35 am

Kendra smiled, "I know..." She gently took her hand back. "We better get back to work. We have a lot of fruits and veggies to wash."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 8:50 am

A few days later, Carter and Ruth Returned with Kendra's mother with her in a wheelchair but well. Ruth was pushing her to the front doors of the manor, "Your daughter will be glad you are alright." said Ruth, "I hope i didn't scare her." her mum sighed.

"I'm sure she'll be alright and Rass has been watching over her." said Carter with a smile. 'He better be in human guise.' he thought. But just as the arrived tot he door it opened to show Rassler in his human look, "Glad to see you guys back." he opened the doors wide for them. "Oi Kendra, they are here!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:49 am

Kendra was in the living room waiting patiently for Ruth and Carter to return home with her mother. She had woken up not too long ago and was well. The White Knights made sure that her memories were wiped so she had no idea that Vor had taken her prisoner and cast the sleeping curse on her.

She got up when she heard Rassler call her and she came to the door. She threw her arms around her mother and hugged her tight. "Mom! I'm so glad you're alright!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:53 am

"i'm alright darling. Just a little dizzy still." she said, she was told she accidentally fell down the stairs. Rass was standing was standing to the side so as not to crowd.

"Let's go to the sitting room." smiled Ruth as she pushed the wheelchair to the fireplace room for them to relax and chat. Carter walked over to Rassler, "Was all well when we were away?" he questioned.

"Yes...I've secured the barrier around the manor and gardens.....been rather and strangely peaceful." replied Rass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 10:54 pm

"You need to be more careful. You could have really hurt yourself far worse than you did." Kendra walked beside her mothers wheelchair and sat down on a chair near her. "Are you sure you're feeling ok? Do you want to go upstairs and lie down for a while?" Kendra asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:21 pm

"OH i'm alright Dear...it was an accident and I'll be more careful from now on." she said. "No no Kendra I'm alright I promise." she assured her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Kendra didn't usually worry this much about her mother, but she was recovering from a sleeping curse and not a fall after all. "Ok. I'll stay here with you. Carter can take you back home in the morning." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 7:46 am

"My cousin will come and stay with me until I am 100% better." she smiled, "I'm sorry to worry you my Petal." she touched her daughter's face, seeing she and warred her so much. Carter came in, "Are you both alright in here?" smiled Carter, then Ruth came in with some hot tea and some fresh fruit, "Just something light to start off ladies." she smiled.

Rass was staying off to the sides as not to seem intimidating to her mother while in her sensitive state.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:54 pm

"Of course I worry about you mom. You are the only family I have left." A tiny tear fell from Kendra's eye when her mother touched her cheek. Carter and Ruth eventually came in and Kendra knew Rass was nearby. She was relieved to have some warm tea. "Thank you Ruth." She said trying to hide her tears.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 1:20 am

Ruth touched her arm and smiled at her, assuring her that she was nearby for anything, without saying a word and alloying them privacy. After Carter and ruth left the room, Rass motioned them over to talk to them, "TO the kitchen."

They all went into the older kitchen. "What is it?" asked Ruth, "Its about Kendra's birthday..." said Rass. "Did she say what she wanted to do?" Carter was slightly surprised. "Yes..she wishes for a Masked Ball, all fancy dress, the lot." he explained.

"A mask? Haven't seen one of those is a LONG time." smiled Ruth, "She is just like her Uncle." she chuckled, "We've got time to prepare, we just need her invite list and make sure its all secure on the double." said Carter. Both Ruth and Rassler nodded.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Sometime later...

Kendra was in her room almost finished getting ready for party. Ruth and Carter insisted on her staying upstairs while they decorated the manor. It was going to be a surprise. She could see outside and some of the guests were starting to arrive. Her friends were blowing up her phone all week telling her how excited they were.

She kept her make up natural, with a bit of detail around the eyes. She put on the last bit of mascara and some gloss to her lips. She RARELY wore make up, so this was a rare treat. She also took the silver stud from her nose and replaced it with a clear rubber spacer to keep the hole from closing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Rassler was in his room putting the final touches on his attire, knowing he couldn't be his usual look tonight but he planned to make sur she stood out to anyone else an he was gonna give the vibe to the men 'don't test me' but to the ladies 'a mystery.' He chuckled to himself, he and done something like this for so long...he thought he had lost his touch. "I wonder how the birthday girl is going?"

Meanwhile, Carter and Ruth were going all out, the garden was decorated to the max and the ballroom and manor, plenty of food was prepared and a fine bit of entertainment, music, a few little entertainers such as jesters and fire breathers for the outside entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:23 pm

The amulet was still secure around her neck and actually went well with her dress and mask. Her hair was curled slightly and pinned up off her neck. She stood in front of her mirror and placed her mask over her eyes so she could fasten the ribbon around her head to hold it in place. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was almost time for the party to start.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:49 pm

The sun was setting and people were starting to arrive. First to arrive were her three friends, Phoebe, Samari and Lana, all dressed up and in masks. Then a few other friends from their class were showing up all were looking around at the surroundings and the event decorating. All were gathering in main foyer to begin with. Carter and Ruth sting as serving crew along with a couple others they and contacts with.

"Where's the birthday girl?" asked Lana to the others, "Hey she's allowed to be fashionably late." chuckled Phoebe. Samari just giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next