Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 am

He smiled hearing her say that, his heart felt like it skipped a beat. He kissed her back. "Can't have ya feelin' weird now." he smirked, teasing her. he got playing with a bit of her blonde hair and looked at her, "I'm Cool with that. I just wanna be sure we don't get arguin' about nothin." he said. "I'll be steppin' in if some random dude hits on ya, past or not." He said meaning lat time with Marlon. "Beside that I'm good to do all that, just tell what ya go in mind and I'll go along." he said.

"Of course around my home duties as well." he sighed, "But Ya just need to ask me and I'll go out with ya and w'll go have a good time." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Talia giggled at his statment. She couldn't be too mad at him for it, but at the same time. He needs to trust her too. "Okay.... But its the same if a girl hits on you."She said softly.

She looked and noticed he was limp and tired. "What time do you have to go to the academy tomorrow?"She asked him softly. Leaning in and playing with his hair. She's been helping him keep it nice and neat for the academy. She touched his braids as she looked at him, she had a light blush on, but she was happy. "Because I have an interview and I wanted to say hi and hope you have a good day tomorrow before you go."She said as she looked at the time and noticed that it was getting close to his siblings coming home. She sat up as she looked at him, swishing her hips, "Shower?"She asked him kindly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:52 pm

"I get it." he chuckled, "9am, but i'll be off by 7am to get there and avoid traffic." he said. He smiled, "Be good to to see ya before I head off......My siblings will be seeing me off before they go to school. And my uncle is gonna come by now and then to check on them when i'm at the academy." he informed as well. "At least he happy to help a bit more now than before." he said, his uncle stayed away because Zaniel was involved with Trayvon and didn't want a part of it, but now it was all clear, he was willing to help.

He smirked seeing that sway on her hips, he chuckled, "Yeah, best get cleaned up." he stood up and stretch, standing there in his naked chocolate glory.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Talia looked at him, as she did the 'come hither' finger. She smiled as she knew where his towels was and got herself one. She headed to the shower as she turned it on. It was smaller than her's, but if they wanted to take a bath together, it was large enough for it. "I don't think I can call or text you. But during you're friends and family weekend. I'll come visit."She said softly. As she checked the temperature and got into the shower. The hot water hitting her smooth creamy body. She sighs happily as she put her face back, having the droplets fall on her luscious body. "Zaniel."She called as she sighs as she tried to get her thoughts together, "Just.... don't forget about me..."She said softly. She didn't mean for it come out sad, but she was sad to see him leave her for a few weeks of training.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:17 pm

He followed to his bathroom and got a towel for himself and he placed it on the basin before he joined her, "I'll look forward to it." he looked at her in the shower, seeing her petite body in all is creamy fair loveliness. He got into the shower with her and he kissed at her neck, "You're my girl......I don't forget." he got an arm around her waist as the water fell of over their body together, washing away the sweat and juices. He had her turn around he kissed her, to further assure her to her request, holding her close to him.

"I'll send a message as many time as possible to ya while i'm gone." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Talia nodded as she hugged him tightly. "okay."She said softly as she kissed his lips. Getting on her tip toes, and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Did you want me to stay for dinner and help you cook, or should I go home after the shower so you can spend time with your siblings?"She asked him. She grabbed some shampoo that she leaves at his house as she started to shampoo her hair feeling sticking cum in her hair. "Got you came a lot... I can feel it in my hair..."She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:39 pm

"Stay for dinner, I know Chantel wants to see you more often." he smiled, He burst out laughing, "Ohhh come on, i didn't get that messy did I?" he chuckled, "Sorry babe." he just found it funny for some reason. "But nah, stay for dinner babe. I was gonna ask if ya wanted to." he got his shower gel and got washing over his chest and arms, as well as other area of his body. His body cover din soap bubbles and foam as he lathered it all on his chocolate skin. Glancing at her with a grin unable to look away from her hot bod.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Talia smiled a bit at him, "No you're not. You have a weird way of showing possession over someone."She laughed. "Well I was going to stay, whether you wanted me to or not.

She rinsed the shampoo out and started to put the conditioner in her hair. She left the conditioner as she started to worked on her her own body. She got the soups really bubbling as she started o clean and wash her breast, her flat tummy, and her legs. She looked over at him, "Can you get my back?"She asked him with a soft smile as she handed him the shower. "Also you're staring... I can feel you're gaze like you're about to jump me."She smirked at him in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 8:20 pm

He gave a sheepish laugh, "Didn't think of it that way." he said, as he washed off the body wash. After he washed of his own body he got wash cloth sand got some of the body wash on her back, getting it all foamy, "Its hard not to." he smirked, "But I'm restraining to not jump ya." he teased back, "With that booty and those titties its SOOO hard to resist that." he chuckled and got it foamed up on her back and shoulder, "Got it all babe." he said.

"They'll be back soon." he said, meaning his sibs. He got out first, and got drying himself off, squeezing his braids to get the mostly dry, "Take ya time babe. I'll get dinner started." he said as he wrapped around his waist and got back to his room. After getting dressed, Zaniel was down stairs and got prepping ingredients to make some salad and also had some pork chops to pan fry.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Talia smiled as she started to hum a small tune. She rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. She turned the water off as she grab a towel. She wrapped her wet hair around her towel. and wrapped another towel around her body. she wipped the mirror as she looked at her body. She looked downa nd checked her self out. Her breast were still plump and still big. Her tummy was rather tight, and trimmed of all her baby fat from working out. Butt was tone and very firm. She looked at her face as she was worried, but really wanted the modeling go well. She decided to go to his room and get her spare clothes she leaves at his house.

She went to his room and opened his closest. She got her clothes and started to put them on, going commando, since she forgot to bring extras. She dried her hair as she started to grab a hair dryer and started to dry her hair. She sighs as she kept thinking about the guy who asked her to model for him.

-Flash back-

Talia was going through the store gathering groceries. She noticed she grabbed something as someone else. She stopped, almost dropping the product. "Oh!"She gasped.

But the guy caught. He gave it to her giving her a small smile, "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."He stated in a cool fashion.

Talia blushed a bit when she got a good look at the guy. He was handsome. She shook out of her thoughts, but smiled back, "No, I'm sorry I was spacing out." She laughed.

The guy got a good look at Talia and was taken back at how beautiful she was. Her makeup was down, Her hair was done, she had her glasses on. She had professional clothing, and she looked beautiful. To him - flat out gorgeous. "Wow..."He said breathlessly.

Talia blinked, "Excuse me?"She asked him. The guy shook his head, "No.. .Sorry I couldn't help but stare, but you are beautiful.... Are you a model by any chance?"He asked her.

Talia blinked and laughed a bit, "Hahahah! Oh gosh no. I'm just a average hair stylist. "She stated as she looked at him and smile. "My name is Lia Rogers."She stated. "Stylist at Suit Salons."She said.

The guy was baffled, "Oh gosh. I'm sorry! I must have sounded like a creeper! No! My name is Stephen Puth. I'm an agent for the models and I actually work with models. And I just thought you were one of our girls."He stated. He reached his hand out. "It's a pleasure Lia."He stated.

Talia shook his hand, "Like wise."She said. Stephen laughed a bit, "Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude earlier. I didn't mean to laugh. It's just rare for someone to complimentary openly."She smiled.

Stephen nodded in understanding, "I can imagine. But please... We're actually looking for a few new amateur models. If you're ever interested, please."He said giving her his card, "Give me a call and we can set up a time and date." He said.

Talia nodded, "Um... Sure I'll give you a call."She said feeling a bit odd, but happy in a weird way.

Stephen nodded as he took another box of a product and Walked off, "Hope to hear from you soon." He said and waved bye.

-Present-

Talia finished drying her hair as she sighs. She was a little worried, but at the same time she wanted to give it a shot. She took her cellphone out and dialed his card. "Hi... can I please speak to Stephen... My name is Lia Rogers."She stated.

Stephen on the other line, "Lia! Good to hear from you! Have you thought about coming to see if you wanted to try and being a model."He asked her a smirk on his lips.

Talia gulped a little bit, feeling nervous. "Actually I am. I can come in for an interview tomorrow afternoon if that is alright?"She asked him

Stephen. "Perfect! How does 2pm sound?"She asked him.

Talia nodded, "2pm sounds good. Thank you."She stated

Stephen, "And don't be nervous. Just bring you're resume, some references and we can discuss small details."He stated. "I don't expect you know what to expect at a model interview, since you're a Stylist."He stated.

Talia nodded, "Yes. Thank you. I will bring the references and resume tomorrow. Can you please text me the address?"She asked him.

Stephen, "Of course! I'll be sure to give you all the details in e-mail too. just text me you're e-mail."He said. "See you tomorrow." He stated and clicked the phone off. 'this is going to be fun...'he thought with an evil smirk.

Talia hung up as she started to head down the stairs and noticed Zaniel in the kitchen prepping the food. She leaned against the door frame of the kitchen and looked at his fine ass. She smiled as she walked over to him and hugged him from behind, "You're so warm."She purred softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:09 am

Unaware that she called the model guy, Zaniel and the salad done, but didn't put in the avocado yet so it didn't brown up. He ah been cooking a little more....healthy since his sister wanted to eat better to get more serious about her future as a ballerina, hoping to get noticed to go to a Performing arts school, next year hopefully. Zaniel got the pork chops out of the fridge, then got he seasoning he needed from the spice rack and the pan required. He had simple thrown on a single red tee-shit that fitted well and his tight black jeans. He didn't notice his girlfriend was standing in the door way that lead upstairs. He looked behind him feeling her hugging him form behind and gave a small grin, "Well fresh out the shower." he chuckled, "Hope ya like Pork chops." he stopped a moment to turn around to look at her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:54 am

Talia nodded, "Yeah I do."She said softly. "I called the model guy. I have a interview with him tomorrow afternoon. So I'll be sure to see you before you leave for the academy."She said. She saw the salad and smile. "Eating healthier stuff for Chantel?"She asked him. She knew Chantel wanted to be a Ballerina, but than she remember, "Did you remember to find a couch for her while you're away at the academy?"She asked him worried that he forgot.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:36 pm

He looked at her, "Just in case he gets fresh with ya, take a taser." he half joked with a grin. "I do make my 'bad' food now and then but she's instant to at better, and I thought along the way since i am working out more, I best eat a bit better too.....Zion has a stash of chocolates somewhere....haven't found it yet." he said with a grin. He chuckled, "She' actually in a better class now, for girl in her age category." he said, "So she's there." he assured. I found its not a one on one thing like a sport, its done in groups and eventually the head honchos come around to see any talent in the class."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 am

Talia nodded as she looked at him softly and nods. She looked and went to his counters and started to get the dishes and set the table. She's been to his house so often that she knew where he put everything. She finished as she looked at him and smile. She just enjoyed watching him. She felt a vibration in her pocket and pulled her phone out and saw details about the locations, and such for her interview and model career. She text back the gentleman and put her phone back in the pocket. She took a seat, next to Zaniel's seat as she thought about what she was going to do. She sighs softly as she continued to watch him cook. "Anything else I can help you?"She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:40 am

"Hm? What's that?" he asked catching a glimpse of the location and whatnot. "Nah, I'm bout to cook the streaks." he smiled at her. Then Zion and chantel arrived back, "LIA!!!" Chantel smiled. Zion nodded to her, "Hey." "How was school?" asked Zaniel. "It was aight." said Zion as usual. "Good and I am excited for this new place I'm going to!" said Chantel with glee. Zaniel smiled, "I'm glad baby girl. Aight, both ya get cleaned up and bags in ya rooms." he instructed before they could all sit down.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:47 am

Talia smiled as she watched Chantel and Zion go and get ready. "The guy just sent me the location of where my interview will be."She said to him honestly. "You know what I realized..."She told him looking at Zaniel, "You act more like a dad to them than a Brother."She said just realizing it. "Do you feel like a dad to them?"She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:52 am

"..................I'm all they have as a male figure.........ma uncle too busy to be one and Our dad was gone....wat could I do?" he sighed with a shrug, "They don't remember his face, so...i had to make up for that and none of mama's so called 'boyfriends' did anythin' good...so once she left I had to be a dad more than a brother.....but I'm both...not matter wat." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: