Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:52 pm

"MMMmMm!" he groaned, as he kissed her back, his tongue playing with hers as he thrusted up into her, "MMMm you little slut!" he smirked, while Franked reached under her arms and got groping her tits as he thrusting up into her ass at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:42 am

Klotho tangled her fingers in his dreads and wrapped her legs around him. She moaned in their kiss, yelping when Frank grabbed her sensitive tits. "MMMAHHHHH! E-Easy there....they are very sensitive. HAAA!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 am

"Precsiely why I'm groping them." he smirked as he continued to massaged them and thrusted up into her ass more, "Oh fuck yes! MM squeezing so much there." he smirked, Jori licked at her lips, "MMM this it only the begginning." he grinned and they both got picking up the pace into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:06 am

"AHHHH! Not so hard!! AHHH my milk will come out again!! HAAA!" His fingers were pinching and working her nipples making them leak. Klotho tried to focus on her lovers lips, but being fucked so hard in both her holes and having her nipples teased was making her crazy. "AHHH HAAA! So deep!! AHHHHH MMMMM IM IM GONNA CUM AGAIN AHHH!" She held onto Jori and dug her nails deep into his back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:19 am

Jori smirked, "Sounds good to me!" ANS they both then got thrusting at different times into her, one going in while the other went down, going a fast pace. Jori smacked her ass. "CUm for us My sweet!!!!" growled Jori.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 pm

Their sudden change of pace made it feel like she was going to rip in two. Each of them slammed into her right after the other. One colliding deep in her pussy, while the other buried himself deep in her ass. "AHHH!! FUUUUUAHHHH OH ITS COMING!!! I FEEL IT!! AHHHH IM GONNNA OHHH FUUAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Klotho screamed out still holding onto Jori. Her nails plunged themselves into the skin on his back. The force from her squirting orgasm overcame her and she froze, twitching slightl, liquid shooting out from every hole they teased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:58 pm

HTey both stopped feeling her cumming and squirting, "Oh such a slut." smirked Jori and smacked her ass and Jori looked to Frank and gave the wink and his friend smirked, knowing what that meant. JOri moved back with her and he laid on the bed and he held her as he was on top of him and his cock still in her pussy, and Frank came over and he got pushing into her pussy as well, "Getting doubled teased in your pussy!" Jori held her so she could pull away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 pm

By the time things had been switched up and she was on top of Jori she came to her senses. "Mmm, so Frank is going to be the dominant one now." That was true, but she had no idea what they had planned. Jori held her in place and had his cock still buried in her. Frank came up behind her and she could feel his still stiff cock against her backside. She expected him to dive right back into her ass, but she was surprised when he started to push his cock into her already stuffed pussy. "Wha-what are you doing!? It's not gonna fit!! AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed feeling the two cocks spread her wider than she had ever thought possible. "AHHHH NO!! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BREAK ME!! AHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:54 pm

"Trust my my sweet! You won't!" smirked Jori as they both got thrusting into her stuffed pussy, "Awww fuck haven't done this in forever!!!" growled Frank as he smacked Klotho's ass, "Oh fuck me yes!!!" Jori groaned as well and got one of her tits to his mouth and suckedon her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 9:14 pm

"AHHHH OH FUCK!!! YOU TWO ARE STRETCHING ME TOO MUCH!!! FUUUUUAHHHH!!" Having her pussy so full and stretched felt unbelievably good. As her pussy stretched to accommodate them, it started to feel better and better. "HAAAA OHH FUCK!!! AMAZING!! AHHHH!!" Her insides twitched more when Jori latched on her nipple and started teasing her with his tongue. "AHHHH!! YES!! MMMM! Bite it Jori!! AHHH! Please!!!" She moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:33 pm

Jori bit down on her nipple, but not enough to make her bleed, holding onto it that as her breasts moved it tugged on her nipple as they did. Jori grinned, "Mmm!!"
Frank and Jori got thrusting faster into her, "You're about to get two load shot into your whore pussy!" he spanked her ass a couple times to make a blush on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:07 pm

"AHHHHAAA YES!! HARDER FRANK! SPANK ME HARDER!!" She moaned and begged wanting to feel the sting in her ass more. "FUCK!! TWO COCKS IN MY PUSSY! AHHHH SO FUCKING GOOD!! CUM INSIDE ME AT THE SAME TIME!! I WANT MY PUSSY OVERFLOWING!!" Klotho started to move her hips to meet their thrusts, pushing them in deeper and making them spread her wider and wider. "YOUR! YOUR COCKS ARE GOING DEEPER AND OPENING ME EVEN MORE!! FUUUUUAHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 pm

He switched and spanked her other ass cheek and went back between them to get the bright purple with her skin, all blushed up. "YOU'LL BE TAKING UP BOTH IN THE ASS SOON ENOUGH!!!" growled Frank. "OH FUCK YES!!" they bother got thrusting at different times, but they were both one the edge. Jori reach and grasped her ass cheeks and got thrusting up hard and Frank followed suit holding her by the hips, then at the same time both exploded their seed inside her, stuffing her full of their hot cum and both groaning form the sudden orgasm they both had.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:22 pm

"YES!! YES!! AHHHH OH I WANT IT!! MMMM!" Both her ass cheeks had a nice bright blush to them from being spanked so many times. The sensations were becoming so strong and taking over. Her head fell back and she continued moaning and screaming. The sudden rush of feeling them both cum inside her sent her into a frenzied orgasm. "AHHHHHH OH MY FUUCCCC AHHH SO MUCH IS SHOOTING INSIDE ME!!! AHHHHH ITS MAKING ME CUUUUUMM AHHH!" Her pussy started to spasm again, squirting all over Jori's stomach. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue fell out of her mouth as she drooled from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 pm

They both pulled from her and their cum oozed out of her, thick and white. They both panted a little, "Oh gawd just like the old days." smirked Jori and smacked her ass once move, "Klotho, position yourself so I can get in your ass." he said and squeezed her asscheeks. Frank stroked himself as he looked at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Klotho winced and yelped when they both pulled out of her. The river of cum came flowing out of her gaping stretched hole. It made her quiver and twitch. The smack to her ass made a whole bunch suddenly rush out of her. "AHH! Y-Yes..." She backed off of Jori and turned around on her hands and knees so her ass was facing him. She now faced Frank who was stroking his cum covered cock. She moved closer and started to lick it clean for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Frank chuckled seeing her licking at his cock eagerly, "MMMm yeah." he got his hand on the back on her head and bucking into her mouth, while Jori smirked and pushed into her ass with ease, "OOooo ease, "Just wait till you join me in here Frank." he sniggered, "I'll be there once she sucks me off..." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:05 am

Klotho felt Frank grab her head and start to fuck her mouth. She didn't mind at all, enjoying the taste of not only his cum but Jori's as well all over his dirty cock. She moaned loudly when she felt Jori push into her favorite hole with ease. She physically shuddered and started to move her hips getting impatient waiting for Jori to start moving.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:22 am

Jori thrusted up into her fast and hard, with it being slick already and cum filled already, made it smooth and easy, "YES FUCK!" he smirked and fucked her hard, a clapping sound made against her. Frank groaned, "Mmm mmmm fuck that mouth is so hot!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:28 am

Klotho reached behind her and grabbed both her ass cheeks spreading them wide for Jori. She still moved her mouth and wrapped her tongue around Frank able to hold her upper body up. She moaned and took his cock deep into her throat, moving her lips over his cock faster and faster wanting to get him off again so he could start fucking her in the ass as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:45 am

"MMMMMM! Fuck!" he pulled from her mouth and just laid it on her face a bit to tease her, "Oh gawd you're so horny!" he chuckled and got her sucking more and letting her take him deeper, "OH FUCK!!" he groaned, getting close to cumming again. Jori groaned feeling himself get deeper in each thrust he made into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:56 am

"HAAAA AHHH MMMM Yes! I am...being fucked by two men makes me EXTREMELY horny." She said and got back to sucking him off. She took him so deep that her throat was visibly bulging. Klotho kept her ass spread wide open for Jori and dug her nails into her own skin, gripping at her ass cheeks as things got more intense.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:03 am

Jori groaned and got thrusting faster into her but then slowed down, and got faster again, repeating this over and over. 'Frank got hold of her head and got thrusting into her throat and groaned cumming down it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:03 pm

"MMMM!! MMMMM! MMMMmmmmMMMMMMmmmMMM!" Klotho moaned and tried to move her hips to work against Jori's teasing, but he had her held firmly in place. She moved her lips and her eyes widened when he suddenly jammed himself down her throat and forced her to swallow his cum. He emptied so much into her that she could barely swallow it all.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 pm

Frank pulled back to let her breathe, "Damn so fucking hot." he panted, stroking himself more. Jori paused hearing her coughing a little, "You got a mouthful?" he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next