Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! Empty
PostSubject: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 12:09 am

This day started rainy gloomy....suitable really. Since a funeral was underway in the town of Rosenburg, at ThornGate Cemetery. A prominent man of the community had passed in his old age, a man by the name of Bert Rosenburg, who's family founded the town LONG ago. Though well respected and very much loved in the town, there was always secrets in the family.....like any other most would say.....but some...most would never expect. One of which was on its way to this sad event of the Rosenbergs.

Shortly before though; arriving to the cemetery was Bert's daughter and youngest child, Meloni Rosenburg, who was about to walk up to the where the plot was when she stopped to see a random car arrive, in which she gave a frown, "Why are they here?" she wondered aloud and a man with an umbrella followed her so the rain wouldn't get on her or on her attire. A woman with black hair came out of the car with an umbrella, in the passenger front seat, accompanying her, was a younger woman with brown locks and a pretty face.

"And WHAT might you be doing here Julia?" Asked the other woman. "Meloni...this is not the time OR the place and We were ask to come along by Kaspar. Since he's STILL in Germany for business.." Julia glared back at her. "You and that.....GIRL, have no right to be here, especially when I am present." she snubbed Julia. "YOU are not head of your house, so back off. My GIRL and I are attending whether you deem it good or not....if you have an issue, call your brother." she said.

Meloni squinted at her in anger, "This isn't over Julia." she warned as she head dup to the plot and the gathering guests. Julia sighed, "Come along Stella." she said to her daughter opening her door and so the umbrella would cover her too.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Stella, a gentle young woman with gorgeous thick brown hair and bright green eyes emerged from the car in front of the graveyard. Her estranged fathers family despised her and her mother for obvious reasons. She was a bastard child, born out of wedlock and her fathers family NEVER forgot it. She and her mother were always treated terribly when forced to associate with this side of the family.

"Nice to see you too, Aunt Meloni." She said with a piercing knife of kindness to make her fizzle. She and her mother walked past her and followed the crowd to where the funeral was to be held. People huddled in groups and she could hear several whispers when her and her mother arrived at the burial site. Stella just kept on an unreadable expression as she looked around at many unfamiliar faces and a few that she recognized. She hoped it would all be over soon.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Meloni ignored Stella totally. There Many people attending this sad occasion, Bert was to be buried next to his wife, Ada who died a five years before hand. Now to be reunited in the earth and in death. Meloni took her seat in the under cover spots that were set up around the grave sight, with her umbrella man following close. There was a seat set for stella's father, Kaspar, but due to being overseas he couldn't get there in time and requested Julia and her to attend the funeral. He also said there was another reason for them needing to attend but didn't give any details on why to Julia which made her annoyed and suspicious of him.

Then a Local head of the church arrived with bible in hand and the funeral got underway. Speaking about bert in his time alive and short letters from melon and a letter form Kaspar that he sent on over night to get there to be read. After an hour or so, the coffin was lowered into the grave. As that was being done so a fully covered figure was standing not too far from Meloni and was wearing white gloves on his hands...he looked a glance to the other side for he seats to see Julia and Stella, 'So that is Kaspar's daughter.......' he gave a small smile, 'Miss Meloni is pickling very much in her rage.' he thought to himself. The coffin wa sin the ground and everyone was then instructed to head on to Rosenberg Manor for the wake.

Julia could feel of the stares on her and her daughter and she hugged her sweet daughter to keep her safe and comforted as they headed to the car.

---

A small drive later...the attendants of the funeral were arriving to Rosenburg Manor. All the better spots were taken when Julia and Stella arrived. "ugh....I can't stand these people." Julia said shaking her head in annoyance. The rain had lightened up, "How you feeling my girl?" she smiled. Stella was her only happiness in her life.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Stella had learned to put on a brave face when it came to her fathers family. She didn't really care what they thought of her, but it was hard to bite her tongue when they said such nasty things about her mother. She wished that her father could have been here to quell their nasty tongues. Stella and her mother took their place with the family as the pastor began the ceremony. A large picture of her grandfather in his younger days was sitting on an easel at the front beside the podium. She found herself staring at it as the ceremony dragged on.

Finally, the funeral was over and it was time to go back to her grandfathers manor for the wake. "Mom, relax. Their stares and sneers don't bother me. So you can loosen up a bit." She said trying to shimmy out of her tight grasp. Things relaxed a bit once they were in the car. The rain was starting to let up finally. She sighed and leaned back in her seat. "Well, that was awkward." She said with a sigh. "It's only gonna get worse once we get to grandfathers manor."

Julia was fuming and had a much harder time dealing with them than Stella did. "I know, mom. You just have to ignore them and remember they are not better than us. They just think they are. Let them be nasty. It will come back to bite them sooner or later." Stella got out of the car and kept her light rain coat on over her off the shoulder black dress. "I'm fine mom. They don't really get to me." She walked around and helped her mom up out of the car. "Let's go inside before the rain picks up again."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Julia smiled softly at her daughter and kissed her forehead, "Why didn't you tell me you've grown so mature?" she asked, "I know you're alright darling, but it makes me feel better." she hugged her again, "Come on then. We best get this going." they headed on, following the other guests around the side path to the back of the manor, were a pavilion had been erected for the wake. Inside was a table of finely made finger foods and drinks being offered around by the manor maids. The head maid noticed Julia and Stella, "Greetings miss Julia, Miss Stella, would you like some refreshments?" she asked. "Hello Minnie, its been a while." smiled Julia.

"Stella you remember Minnie?" she asked her daughter.

"You've grown up since we last met." she smiled, Minnie was a similar age to her mom. "We have sparkling Apple cider, fresh fruit punch or a fine chardonnay wine."  she listed for them. "I'll be fine with the punch." smiled Julia.

Off to the sides, the same white gloved, tall figure dressed in black was watching the movement of all the guests, "Ah...they've arrived." he smiled and went on into the manor.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Stella laughed, "Mom I'm pretty much an adult now and I live on my own. But as you say all the time, I will always be your little girl." She smiled and hugged her back. "Yeah, I'm sure the family is just reeling to see us." She chuckled and they went on around the side path to the back of the manor. A maid approached them that looked to be somewhere around her mothers age.

"A little bit, yes. It's nice to see you again Minnie." Stella smiled trying to remember more about her, but was coming up blank. "I'll have punch too please."

Stella looked around at everyone trying to pick out some faces she recognized, unfortunately the ones she knew were all sour looking faces. She sighed, "It takes so much energy to be that angry and nasty. I don't see how they do it." She said feeling exhausted just being around them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Minnie lowered the tray of the drinks she and and they took a glass of their choice. "Please enjoy the for we have on offer, if you have any dietary requirements please inform us or Luthor so we can tell which are appropriate." she smiled. Julia blinked, "Luthor is STILL here?" "Why yes, he's not planning to leave the family any time soon...I doubt he would even if he wished to." she chuckled, "Oh excuse me ladies." she nodded and went over. Meloni was drinking her glass of wine, glaring at Julia and Stella.

A little bit later, the dark clad man came out again, "Miss Meloni, the Solicitor is ready to receive the family members that are to hear the will." he said.

"Very well....go gather the needed parties." she said with a sigh of annoyance, heading into the manor. He bowed and went around to inform certain family members of the Will. He approached Julia and Stella last, "Miss Julia, it has A long time." he bowed. Julia turned to see the tall man with dark blue-black slicked back hair and looked immaculate and seemed to be dressed as a butler, "Luthor....speak of the devil." she said.

"Miss Stella." he nodded to her, "You've grown since I last saw you." he smiled, his eyes were bright blue almost like they could be looking right through her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Stella took a small glass of punch not wanting to drink alcohol at a place like this. She wanted a clear head to deal with any problems that may arise. When Minnie mentioned the name Luthor, it ringed a small bell in her head. She remembered that name from a long time ago. She couldn't remember the persons face, but she definitely remembered the name. "Thank you, Minnie." Stella gave a small wave as she trotted off.

"Luthor...wasn't he grandfathers personal butler or something?" Stella asked her mother. At that moment, a man dressed as a butler approached them. Stella remained quiet until he spoke to her directly. She looked into his face and instantly was drawn in by his eyes. "Y-Yes...it has been a long time." She stuttered. He had a nice smile too. "It's nice to see you again." She said with a smile of her own.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:41 pm

He mother nodded, "Yes, when your father brought me here to meet the family, Luthor was always there with your grandfather....a very diligent man and took his job very seriously." Said Julia. Luthor chuckled, "You flatter me Miss Julia." he smiled back to Stella, "I've come to inform you ladies that the Speaking of the Will is about to begin, if you would follow me?" he asked.

"They are doing that now?" Julia was surprised, "Well, might as well." she sighed as she followed Luthor to the main study of the manor, to where the solicitor was waiting there, along wight he other members of the immediate family. "Master Kaspar is still in germany, so he will not attend." said Luthor to the gentleman.

"Very well." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Stella was taken in by his kind smile. His gentleness was very warm and inviting. "Oh, I guess we are just sitting in for dad then?" She couldn't imagine that her grandfather had anything to leave behind for her or her mother. Julia and Stella followed Luthor inside to the study where other members of the immediate family had gathered to hear the reading of the will. She and her mom stood in a spot toward the back waiting for the representative to begin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Julia sighed, "Your FATHER told me nothing...and when he does that, it means he's avoiding something." she growled lightly. Meloni glared at them again and Julia glared right back "We are all here then?" the solicitor said. Luthor closed the door, "We are good now sir." he bowed and stayed by the door. "WHY are they here Luthor?! I said FAMILY members!" Luthor sighed, "I got a letter from master Kaspar that Miss Julia and young Miss Stella would be attending while he is not present....so it had been approved Milady." he said. "I Am in charge while he is not here I do not wan them here!" she growled. "I'm afraid I am to follow Master Kaspar's request Milady and I intend to follow it to the T." he said not backing down....which not many a people were brave enough to do so with Meloni.

The the Solicitor cleared his throat, "Well then, shall we begin then." He began reading by reading letters that Bert had left behind that were to be read. Then he came to Kaspar's part, "To my son and eldest child, My estate, the thoroughbred stables, the family farm and the fortune will be all under your name and to be dealt with as you see fit. And Luthor will be assigned to be your personal butler." he spoke.

Julia then remembered, "Oh pardon me, but I have a letter Kaspar had sent to me a couple days ago and requested you read this to be part of the will if you deem it well." the gentleman nodded, "Very well." he said as he was handed the letter. Meloni squinted, 'What is she plotting?'

The letter was opened and the solicitor got reading through it, "To Mr Raith, I Kaspar Rosenburg, son of Bert Rosenburg, will wish that all that is assigned to me in the will to be passed on to my only child, my daughter, Stella Isabel Harris." he looked to Stella, "Hmmm......is he aware that he will be giving it all up to exchange this over?" Julia was too stunned to answer.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 am

Stella sighed, "Sounds a lot like dad." She shook her head and listened as the tried to begin, but Meloni started to show her ass again. Luckily, Luthor came to their defense and made it so they could stay under his order. She couldn't help but nod her head to him and smile. She was also happy to see someone put Meloni in her place.

The solicitor began reading off some letters that her grandfather left behind to be read to everyone. Of course, he left his estate to her father. "Mom?" Stella was surprised when she pulled out a letter to give to the solicitor. She knew nothing about it. When he read the letter, Stella felt her heart stop for a second. "M-Me?" She was just as stunned as well. Her father abdicating his right to the family estate to her?! This had to be some kind of twisted dream...

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:40 am

Luthor gave a small smile and nodded back to her silently as he remained by the door.

As Kaspar's letter was read, EVERYONE, except Luthor seemed surprised by the WHOLE thing. Meloni was enraged, "WHAT UTTER RIDICULOUS NONSENSE IS THIS?!!!!! Has my brother lost his mind!!!?" Luthor calmly walked over, "Milady please lower your tone." "I will not!!!! This is OUTRAGEOUS!! IF my brother wish to abdicate his rights, then it goes to me!!!" she declared. then the solicitor cleared his throat, "Ms. Rosenburg......." he looked to Meloni seriously, "It would seem your brother is willing to give all to his daughter and he acknowledging her to be his successor......in all rights he is allowed to do so as the eldest and heir to your family's estate...and to the fact that Miss Harris is of adult age she has full right to his request." he said, "The will is set done and the letter from Master Kaspar Rosenburg is acceptable. Miss Stella Harris is to inherit this manor, the estates, the Farm, the stables and the fortune.....oh yes and Luthor is to be your personal Butler as well." he almost forgot.

Luthor smiled, "Well I must say this was a surprise even for me." he chuckled as he came over and stood in front of Stella then knelt before her, "It will be an honour to serve you Miss Stella." he gave a charming smile then took her hand, "I am your humble servant." kissing her hand.

Meloni was FURIOUS, "THIS is a sham!!!" she growled and left the room in a rage her attendant with the umbrella from earlier was waiting not far away form the study and followed along. Luthor stood, "Goodness she's always been a bit of a sourpuss." he said with a sigh. "Well Mistress? When Shall I send for your belongings? Of course your mother is free to stay here as well." he smiled.

"I have a job as a nurse in the city and I enjoy my work, I can't leave it." said Julia. "It is up to Stella." she said, her mother was the working type and didn't like to be pitied and get free things for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:55 pm

All of Meloni's yelling fell on deaf ears. Stella was in shock after hearing the contents of her fathers letter. Just like that, her life changed and things were spinning out of control. She twitched a bit when Luthor approached her and declared his allegiance and commitment to serve her. She looked at him snapping back to reality when he kissed her hand. "This is all happening so fast...I...don't know how to process it all..."

She was happy to see Meloni storm out and it being quiet again. "Wait my belongings?! I um..." Usually Stella was very level headed and able to stay calm, but something like this would be hard for anyone to process. Living here would be better than her small studio apartment in the big city and she could still attend college. "It's alright mom...you can stay in the city. I'll figure this out, I just need a bit of time to process all this..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Luthor nodded, "Of course mistress." he stood, "I am aware that you have other commitments and that they will be accommodated if you choose to move in. If you choose not to live here, I'll keep the manor in shape until you do." smiled Luthor. He looked to Julia, "Of course Miss Julia." The other members of the family had left already leaving Luthor, Julia and Stella with the solicitor, "You've gain quite the fortune as well Miss Harris." he added in. "That and that was listed has been part of the Rosenburg family for a long time. Much history on these grounds." he said.

"I can vouch for that as well." Luthor nodded, "If you choose to come live here Mistress, you will be welcome with open arms to the staff and myself and see to anything you need or wish." He assured her. The solicitor nodded and stood, collecting the papers, "I'll take my leave now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:10 pm

Stella walked over to the window as she listened to the final words of the solicitor. She looked out at the beautiful landscaping that surrounded the manor. She took a deep breath and turned to look back at her mother and Luthor. "I'll have to give my apartment notice that I am moving. I loved this manor when I was little. My father left it to me, so I might as well live here. It's close enough that I can still attend my college classes." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Luthor smiled, "I am glad you still see this manor in a positive light Mistress." he nodded, "I shall send movers out to your apartment to assist in removing and relocate your belongings to the manor grounds when you have given noticed to the landlord." he said. He mother smiled, "I'm glad he has at least done something good for you." she sighed, "You sure you'll be alright on your own?" she asked Stella, she was always nearby if Stella needed anything or wanted to talk. But she was more worried that Meloni might try something now that his drastic event has come about.

Luthor looked to Stella, "Were you ladies needing to spend the night?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:35 pm

"Thank you, Luthor. I don't have very much. I can bring all my things in my car. The furniture belongs to the landlord." She smiled and turned to her mother. "I'll be fine mom. Luthor will be here and almost all the staff knows me, so I won't be alone. It's not very far and I can handle the family if they try anything, and I'm sure Luthor will back me up as well."

The evening was starting to draw to a close and the sun was beginning to set. "Are you alright to drive back mom or do you want to just stay here for tonight and start fresh in the morning?" She asked knowing her mother was probably as exhausted as she was from this eventful day.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 pm

"Very well then." he nodded. "I'll be vigilant in my watch over the Young Mistress, Miss Julia. You have my word." he vowed. Julia sighed, "I trust you more than anyone Luthor." she said. "Thank you miss." he smiled. "We have plenty of spar rooms for you to rest your head." he said.

"It wouldn't hurt." Julia smiled, "It would have been a long time since I stayed a night here." Luthor nodded, "I'll have Minnie set your rooms up. Shall I have something prepared for lunch ladies?" he asked, knowing they didn't really have a chance to try the food from the Wake."If there is anything you do not like or you can not consume, please inform me so i may inform the chef." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 am

Stella smiled happily, she hadn't spent a night in the manor since she was a little girl. Part of her was very excited about it. "Thank you, Luthor. I don't have any food allergies and neither does mom. We aren't very picky and are happy with anything the staff makes." Stella said.

"Would it be alright if I look around a bit, Luthor? It's been a long time since I've seen the manor." She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:26 am

"Of course Mistress, this is your home now." he smiled, "I'll see to chef about lunch then dinner." he said, bowing. "Oh, before I forget." he pulled out a buzzer, "If you need me this will call me if I am not in view." he said holding it out to her. Julia chuckled, "I remember Bert pressing a buzzer for you when I first met you all." said Julia.  "I am still looking for a better alternative, however this work very well and I respond with haste." he smiled, he bowed, "Enjoy looking around ladies, ALL the rooms are open to you." he left to the kitchen

Julia sighed, "Well my girl, you've become wealthy." she poked her daughter's cheek.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:21 am

Stella looked at the small buzzer that Luthor put in her hands. "Thank you. I doubt I will need it, but I will be sure to keep it on hand." She put it in her small wristlet handbag and bowed her head back to Luthor before he left. "I like him, he is so gentle and sweet." Stella said with a smile.

Stella brushed her moms hand away and smiled. "Stop it mom. I'm not rich. That money belongs to the family. I can hardly take claim to it since I didn't do anything to earn it." She said. "All this is so strange. I can't understand why dad would want to give it all away to me." She and Julia left the study and started to look around. Stella came to a door not far down the hallway. "I think this was the room I use to stay in when I was little."

She opened the door and turned on the light. It was a simple room with a queen size bed with a pink satin canopy and a small teddy bear sitting at the head of the bed. "Aww, it's Mr. Teddy. I would sleep with him when I was afraid of the dark and father was away on business." She said smiling at the fond memory of cuddling with that bear. "I can't believe grandfather kept him here. The room is just as I remember it."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:37 am

Julia chuckled sheepishly, "He is...but your father tells me her scary serious too if certainly things are not done correctly or if a VERY rude person addresses who is serving is disrespected." she said, "But he is a very polite and very courteous man.....but there's one thing about him I'm finding very puzzling about him..............he hasn't seemed to have aged at all since I first met him....and that was 22 years ago." she said. She had dated Kaspar for a year and a half before she found out shed was pregnant with Stella.

She chuckled, "Well you are now darling. You can't say the say if Meloni got it....she would have made so many bad choices." she sighed and stood, "I am still surprised myself....he told me not to read it....and i can see WHY he didn't want me to do so." she sighed in annoyance. "He's such a dope...." she followed her daughter out of the study and went on to look about. Their rooms being the first thing. "Your father's room is the door with the 'K' above it, but I can bet he's not been here a long time." said Julia. "You would be correct Miss." Minnie had appeared with fresh bed sheets.

Minnie and Julia looked into the room and both smiled, "Your grandfather was hoping to see your before he passed....but it didn't turn out that way I'm afraid." Minnie sighed sadly, "But he kept it simple for you for each year you got older, but kept items he knew you liked when he saw you." she said. Julia came in, "Its nothing like when you were little, "The wall paper was a carousel motif before....your father chose that when he found out he had a little girl." she smile. The room was now painted with a light soft pearl white to keep in matching of the bed wight he white painted antique furniture with gold handles and trimmings on them.

"If there is any other items you wish to be added to the Room Miss Stella, please do not hesitate to ask Luthor." Minnie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Stella rolled her eyes when her mother went on a negative tangent about her father. She did that from time to time. "Father is always busy, I'm sure he has his reasons." She said.

Stella felt very at home in her room. She was sad that she didn't get the chance to see her grandfather before he passed, but the more ill he got the more control the relatives took over things and who could see him. The room was simple but beautiful. "Everything is perfect Minnie, thank you." She put the stuffed bear back on the bed and stood up. "Did you have a room here too, mom?" She asked. "You seem to know the manor just as well as Minnie and Luthor."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:20 pm

"No I didn't have a room myself, I stayed with your father each time I was visiting." she said. "I'll be sure to make a room for your mother tonight Miss." smiled Minnie. "Luthor is probably seeing to that as we speak." Speak of the Devil, Luthor arrived tot he front of the room and knocked on the door frame, "Ladies, tea and a light lunch is being prepared an will be set in the Fireplace sitting room, if you so desire it." he nodded, "Oh, and yes, I had the room made for your mother right away."

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed May 23, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: