Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:28 pm

"He's been so since he noticed tits on women." said Arne with a sigh. Mose just nodded in agreement.

"Oh please you all were crazy and foolish at one point in your lives....I know I did." said Luthor as he sat next to Stella. Hotel staff were double checking on the breakfast items available for choice.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:42 pm

Stella chuckled at Arne's comment. "I'll give him this, he is quite charming but he just comes on a little too thick." Stella commented as she put two sugar lumps into her hot tea.

Stella felt her stomach do a flip when Luthor made his comment. Little did the others know he was still up to those antics. Stella couldn't stop thinking about last night, at least the parts she could remember. The sex was so raw and amazing. No one she had dated in the past had ever made her feel that way before.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:34 pm

Arne noticed Stella was a little fidgety, "Are you alright Miss Stella?" he asked.

Luthor looked to her too, he knew WHY she was but he he was not going to speak about it publicly or in front of the group...ever.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:53 pm

"Oh! Yes, I'm fine. I guess I'm just a bit nervous about going to yours and Luthor's home. I don't really know what to expect." She technically wasn't lying. She was nervous about that, but she was fidgeting because of her steamy thoughts. She had a feeling Luthor knew as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 2:06 am

"We'll be there the whole way with you." Luthor reassured her, "Be sure of that my lady." he said. he got her hand kissing it, too also underline the OTHER issue he knew she would be feeling as well.

Then in came Gottfried, "Guten morgen meine Freunde und Fräulein Stella." (Good morning my friends and Miss Stella) he said with a very energetic tone, "How are we this morning?" He had a LARGE bouquet of yellow and red roses.

".....What's with the Roses?" asked Arne with a sigh.

"Ohhhh just for the most special lady when we arrive to the Compound.....ahhh I can't wait until we arrive." he said.

"Which one?.....you have MANY." said Mose dryly, Making Gottfried glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 11:00 am

"I know, but I'm still very nervous." Stella smiled when Luthor kissed her hand. It was comforting but also torturous all at the same time. Her stomach tangled itself in even more knots. She was relieved when Gottfried entered the room.

Stella laughed at the altercation between Gottfried and Mose. Stella decided to tease Gottfried a bit. "Aww did you forget about me already Gottfried?" She said in a pouty sort of way holding back her giggles.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 8:16 am

"Oh Nie meine schöne, nie." (Never my fair lady, never) he said to Stella walking over to her and handing her single red rose, "You are hard to forget." he winked. But his blonde hair as grabbed by Luthor, "Why thank you for the gesture Gottfried, now PLEASE sit and eat." He said with a calm but lightly annoyed tone.

"OW OW OW OW!!!" he yelped.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 10:43 pm

Stella couldn't help but smile at his kinda gesture. She took the rose that looked perfect and had all the thorns removed. It didn't take long for Luthor to step in and grab Gottfried by the hair and get him away from her as soon as possible. Stella couldn't hold back anymore and giggled. She sat the rose above her plate and continued eating. She had fun teasing the flirtatious vampire.

Breakfast was rather quiet except for a bit of small chatter here and there. Stella kept quite most of the time listening to the vampires talk and catch up some more. Some of the stories they shared were quite fascinating.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 7:16 am

Luthor sighed, "I swear you need to keep that flirting to a minimum." he said to the blonde vampire.  Gottfried pouted playfully, "Awww but she seemed to like it." he teased and he got hit in the face by a blueberry, which Gottfried gave a dry expression.

"Just eat." said Luthor.

As breakfast went along.....

Luthor and Arn were talking about a time that they were much younger....and in a DIFFERENT AGE, how different it has become over the years....especially in Germany...since Luthor ha vanished after a certain battle they called 'The Night of Bloody Tears.'

"I would rather not remember that Arne." Said Luthor as he sipped his coffee, giving a serious look to his old friend.

".....I don't know why you do not wish to talk about it...you were there..." said Arne, "And that is enough." said Luthor.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 pm

"Don't be too hard on the poor guy, Luthor. I'm sure he means well." She said holding off her laughter, but was still smiling.

Stella was curious about this battle they spoke of. "Just how long has it been since that happened?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 am

Gottfried grinned, "See my charms still work." he chuckled in triumph but got a buttered croissant to the face, ".....Wirklich Luthor, wirklich?" (Really Luthor really?). Luthor was acting like he did nothing, sipping on his coffee more.

Arne sighed at the two of them. But perked up to Stella's questions, "Oh that. It was a battle was fought.......hmm...about 300 plus years ago now...in the Vampire Archives its was called, 'Die Blutkriege' or 'The Blood Wars.'" said Arne.

".......It was not a good time...clans were fighting for blood supplies.....aka...the villages and people within them....many died in that time frame....more blood was wasted than saved." sighed Luthor, not sounding thrilled when he spoke about it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Stella loved watching the antics between Luthor and Gottfried. It made for a fun breakfast and took her mind off last nights events.

Many of the books Stella had read mentioned several wars and battles among the vampire elite, but this one she had never come across.

Stella shook her head and finished her tea. "It sounds most dreadful..." She said. When Arne mentioned the Vampire Archives she was most intrigued. The inner scholar in her was beaming. "These vampire archives you speak of...oh how I would love to read them."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 7:29 am

" Ja Gottfried. Jetzt NICHT mehr auf den Charme reden." he said to the Young Vampire. (Yes Gottfried. Now NO more on the Charm talk.) He said to him seriously. Rolling his eyes, Gottfried got eating the croissant of which hit him on the noggin not too long ago.

Mose drank his tea, siting quietly listening to the talks and action between Luthor and Gottfried....slight disappointed it had finished.

Luthor sighed and cleared his voice, "I know you would my Lady.....but only the clan Leader can give you permission to read the clan archives and Set records of Past events." he said, knowing that would not be fun to her. "And I would Doubt highly Wolfgang will allow it so."

"He's been stingy on most to who may see the archives as of late....not sure why." said Arne, telling Luthor that tidbit.

"...... Sehr seltsam...Very odd....." he said, translating what he spoke, finding this strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: