Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Zayn-held her legs and continued to eat her out* MMMMMM MMMMM *His tongue was getting more vicious in it's attacks, he wanted to make her go crazy*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:22 pm

"OH FUCK!!!" he hips bucked into her face and she squealed when he pinned her legs, "Oh! Noooooo!" she squealed again.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Zayn-mmmmmm mmmmm such a sexy woman *he smirked and licked up her body and started to suck on her tits* mmmmmmm *His erect cock rubbing against her pussy*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 4:31 am

Her hips again bucked against his face and she panted heavily when he pulled away but gasped feeling it against her skin and gliding up her belly and he stopped at her tits, "Oh fuck!" she gasped, her nipples were all erect and feeling sore from the pleasure rushing through her. She gasped and her eyes widened feeling just how hard her was against her pussy, "Oh fuck...." she gasped again.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 8:35 am

Zayn-licked up her neck then kissed her* mmmm say you want it...and I'll put it in *he glided his cock against her pussy teasing and torturing her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 9:23 am

"Ahh! What? noooo don't make me say it!" she blushed bright red again and looked away, embarrassed again.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Zayn-are you sure *he started to pull it away a bit* are you sure you don't want it?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:24 pm

"Oh please don't tease me...." She blushed, "I-...I......" she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Zayn-turned her head to look at him* do you want it baby *He started to rub against her pussy again*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:43 pm

She blushed bright red with him calling her that, "Please don't make me say it....." she gasped feeling him rub against her pussy, which was all wet form sucking on him earlier, "Ahh.....ohh fuck.....fuck! Please give it to me!!" she blurted it out at last.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Zayn-kissed her and started to push into her pussy* MMMMMm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:49 pm

She gasped when he kissed her and gasped louder when he pushed into her, "MMMmMMMMM!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Zayn-gripped her ass and in one hard deep thrust pushed to her womb* MMMMMMMM AHHHH So tight ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:58 pm

"AHHH!!!!" she squealed and her back arched, "Ohhh mmyyy gaaawwwdddd!!!!!!!" she grabbed her legs to keep them open as well as to grip onto something form the feeling she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Zayn-AHHHHH ahhhh such a sexy woman AHHHH getting the sting of the hornet AHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 8:18 pm

"Ahh! Oh fuck!!! OH GAWD FUCK!! You're going so deep already!!" she gasped and eyes widen in surprise now and then.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Zayn-mmmmm mmmm such a good pussy ahhhh I couldn't resist wanting to put it all in AHHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:39 pm

"Oh fuck!!! OH my fuck!!" she gripped firmer to her legs, as they moved back and for the run the air from his thrusting into her, "Ohhh fuuuck!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Zayn-AHHHHH ahhhh you like this cock fucking you deep? *He pounded hard* AHHH YOU LIKE THIS THIEF'S COCK FUCKING YOUR PUSSY!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:53 pm

"OH FUCK! OOOOooohhhhhhh ffuuuckkKkk!" her voice got high and squeaky from how deep he was going, "Oh my gawd!! Its soooooo fucking deep!!!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Zayn-ahhhh yeah it is ahhhhh it's deep inside you ahhhhhh *he smirked* Such a sexy lady getting fucked ahhhhhh a guard getting taken by her prisoner *He pounded her* AHHHHH AHHHH YES AHHHH GETTING FILLED AHHHH BY HER PRISONER!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm

"Shut up!" she reach up covered his mouth, "Just shut up and fuck me!" she groaned, "OH FUCK!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:19 am

Zayn-broke her hand away and kissed her* mmmmmm *he started to grind inside her, he was getting close to filling her, his cock twitching inside ready to erupt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 6:51 pm

"MMMMmM!!" she Gasped against his lips, MMMmmM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Zayn-pulled back to look at her reaction as he thrusted hard and started to cum inside her* AHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next