Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:57 pm

"AHH! AHHH! AHH! AHH!! SO STRONG!! AHHH IM GONNA CUUUUUM!" He was drilling her hard and deep, the chair banging against the wall making the white board shake. He went for one final deep thrust and she felt the heat fill her cunt. His hot jizz shooting deep to her core and filling her easily. "OH!! ITS SO GOOD!! D-DONT STOP!! PLEASE! OH IM SO CLOSE!! MAKE ME CUM!!!" Her insides were so hot and they wrapped him up tightly squeezing every last bit of cum out of him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 pm

He smirked and reached down and got rubbing her clit as he then got thrusting crazy into her again, her begging for him to keep going to make her cum made hims snigger, "You are such a slut!" he growled a bit as he rammed her crazy fast again, wanting her to cum. "SQUIRT YOU LITTLE WHORE!" he rubbed her clit faster.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Her body suddenly trembled when he touched her clit and she gasped. "MMMMM!! AHHHAAA!! N-NOT MY CLIT!!! AHHHH ILL GO CRAZY!!!" His expert fingers stroked her clit vigorously and his cock banged hard into her sweet spot. "AHHHH!!! OH FUUUUAAAAHHHH! ITS COMING!!! OHHH IM GONNA CUUUM! AHHHHHAAA!!!" Sure enough, her pussy began to squirt shooting her cum in short spurts. "AH...HAAAAA HAAA HAAA AHHH!!" She covered her mouth to muffle her orgasmic screaming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 pm

He pulled out of her once her felt she was squirting and he rubbed her pussy, spraying the liquid around, "Damn you came hard." he sniggered with a light panting.

He looked at the time on the classroom close, "Whelp, I better get going." he said as he licked his fingers, going to grab his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:55 pm

"AHHH! Haa..haaa.." She panted slowly when he pulled out and moaned feeling very satisfied. She moved slowly and sat up. Her eyes watched him move about the classroom while he got his clothes. "I knew you would be my favorite student when you walked through my classroom door..." She smirked as she stood and pulled her skirt down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:07 pm

He got dressed and smirked, "Well it won't be the last time." he said as he got his shoes on last, "Well, I'll see ya tomorrow teach." he said as he got heading out of the classroom.

Meanwhile, Frankie was at home already helping his uncle cook dinner in the apartment he shared with him, "Where did that goof run off to now?" his Uncle asked Frank, "he got detention so he had to stayed behind...but he might have gone to the corner store afterwards..." he said, guessing at this time. 'That devil woman could have him hanging upside down for all i know.' he sighed.

"Either way, both of you have jobs on the weekend." he reminded, "I know i know." said Frank.

Outside, Jori had arrived to the apartment building on his bicycle and he got it locked up in his storage spot. But as he came out form the storage he paused seeing a curvy figure on the stairs that lead to his Apartment, "Well well, You waitin' for me?" he smirked walking up to her.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:15 pm

"Until tomorrow then..." Once he was gone, she stood up and got the rest of her own clothes back on. She did not feel any sense of guilt what so ever. This student of hers really knew how to light a fire inside her.

A girl with dark mocha skin and dusty rose color hair stood outside a friends apartment waiting impatiently for her sister. They had come to visit a friend for a study group. They were on a slightly different schedule than their neighboring all boys school. "Come on Sel we have to get home before curfew!" She yelled at the door. She sighed kicked a rock over the ledge in frustration. Their foster parents were very strict when it came to being home on time.

"Hmm?" She turned around when she heard someone coming up the stairs behind her and address her. He was cocky but was pretty damn hot. "Fuck off, dreads. I'm busy." She said and turned around to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:22 pm

"Oooo naughty girls late for bedtime are ya?" he tease and sniggered, "You're one of the sisters that live in number 14 aren't ya?" he smirked, "If I knew you were a hot cup of coco I'de come over earlier." he smirked at her, not deterred by her cursing at him. "And the Name's Jori, not Dreads." he corrected her with a cheeky tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:33 pm

"And you're the loud fucker in number 20 that plays loud music and has girls screaming all hours of the night...yeah I know who YOU are." She said and crossed her arms over her large breasts that were practically hanging out of her unbuttoned uniform. "I don't care what your name is. Just move along."

"Bye Jaz! See you in school tomorrow." A sweet looking girl with bright bubble gum pink hair and lighter mocha skin came from the apartment that Sophie was standing by. "Sorry Soph, I couldn't find my textbook. Oh, who is this? A friend of yours?" She asked noticing Jori standing there.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:39 pm

"Well you're actually in the way Hot Coco." he smirked with the new nickname he gave her that. he looked to see her sister coming out, "Cute." he said, "Well more like possible fun person." he winked at Sophie, "If you're ever looking for a good time, come by number 20 Hot Coco." he winked and walked on by her and up the stairs.

Then out of number 18, Frankie came out, "Jori! There you are, what happened man?!" he paused seeing the two sisters from 14, "Oh hello girls." he smiled and blushed a little seeing miss Selena in her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 pm

"Hot coco?" She was not amused with this nickname at all. "My name is Sophie, don't EVER call me Hot Coco again!" She glared at him. Selena blushed slightly when Jori complimented her. Sophie rolled her eyes at Jori. "Don't worry, I WON't!" She said glaring as he walked past them. "What was that all about, Soph?" Selena asked. "Nothing, Sel. He is just the annoying dude from apartment 20."

Selena's eyes caught Frankie as he came out to greet Jori. "Hi Frankie." Selena knew of Frankie but they weren't particularly close or anything. She gave him a sweet smile and a small wave. "Sup." Sophie simply said. She had no beef with Frankie, so he was cool.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:05 am

Frankie smiled as he waved and the girls headed on to their own apartment, "Did you get Sophie riled up?" He sighed, "Oh please its not my fault she's got a STICK UP HER ASS." he said loud enough for her to hear it, smirking as he said it. Frankie sighed a little, "I'm just glad you're in one piece."

Jori sniggered, "You doubt your fearless leader?" "Its not that Jori, that woman....there's something off about her....I don't know what...but there's something." he was uneasy about their new teacher all together.

Jori yawned, "Yeah I know...but she's nothing I can't handle....for now....we'll play along." he said, "But for now, I'm gonna go chill and shower, I'm tired." he said simply.

"Wait what about that psycho bitch?" he asked, wanting to know details, "I'll tell you in the morning." Jori waved as he walked along the upper walk way to number 20.

Whe he got into his place, he smirk and got the music playing, knowing the girls were RIGHT UNDER him, not caring if Miss Sophie 'Hot Coco' came to shout at him later for it. "Damn she would looks to be a fun time in the sack...definitely needs a good fuck to chill out." he said as he got undressing as he closed the door and went to go have a shower.

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Sophie heard his comment as they walked away. She held up her arm and flicked him off as they kept walking down the stairs to their own apartment. Both their foster parents were at work, so they were home alone until the evening. Sophie and Selena each had their own room. They each got a snack from the kitchen and went to their room. Selena got busy with her homework while Sophie goofed off not caring to do her homework.

Immediately, the familiar thumping and the loud music started overhead. Selena could ignore it and just put her headphones in to block it out, but Sophie was getting VERY irritated. She was leaning against her wall in bed and could feel the pulsing in the wall behind her. She growled suddenly and banged her fists down on the bed. "That's it!!!!" She stormed out of her room and through the front door, slamming it behind her. She went up the stairs and banged HARD on Jori's door. "HEY!! GET YOURS ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!" She yelled not caring who heard her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Whats more he was playing heavy rock to heavy metal music. He had it playing while he was in the shower, he had a grin on his lips the WHOLE time, knowing she would be pissed. He came out of the shower as he got a towel around his waist and got another towel to squeeze the water out of his dreads as much as possible, which usually took him a while to do anyway. He then thought he could hearing a thumping that was not the music and he smirked, "Looks like I have company." he went to the door still in him towel and answered it, "Oh Hot Coco." he smirked, "Need something?" he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Sophie continued to bang on the door until he finally opened it. She was seeing red and was not swayed by the fact that he was dripping wet and wrapped in a towel. "WILL YOU TURN THAT FUCKING MUSIC DOWN?!?! You are not the only fucking person that lives here you know!!!" She was in full rage mode.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:03 pm

"You know, you're the only one that seems to worry about it. But I don't need to listen to your....'request'." he said, "SO Hot Coco, Unless you've a way to get me to lower the music, I will say NIGHT NIGHT." he said, unfazed by her anger.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Sophie did not like his nonchalant attitude toward her rage. "That's because they don't live DIRECTLY below you!!" Him calling her by that stupid nickname made her even more angry. "Oh, I have a way to make it STOP!" She pushed past him and stormed into his apartment and went right to his stereo. She reached behind it and pulled the plug out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:18 pm

He blinked and he smirked, closing the door, and followed with his arms crossed, "You know....there are OTHER ways to get compliance." he said, blocking her way from his bedroom where his stereo was, "Also........you are very uptight." he sniggered, triggering her on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:24 pm

"Well, you don't seem to want to listen to reason, so I took matters into my own hands." She was not intimidated by this guy in the least. She had dealt with some pretty evil men in her lifetime. It took a lot to scare her. "You don't know a fucking thing about me, Dreads. Stop trying to psychoanalyze me!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:29 pm

"I don't NEED to know you personally Hot Coco." he smirked, "I can tell by your attitude." he came up to her and got an arm around her waist, "You need to pull that stick out of your ass and just relax...." he said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:40 pm

"For fucks sake, STOP CALLING ME THAT!" She balled her hands into fists resisting the urge to punch him in his perfect teeth. He was bold, she would give him that much. She wasn't surprised when he came close to her and touched her. "And you need to take your hand off my waist before I snap it off at the wrist!" She glared at him, warning him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 am

"Ooo I'de like to see ya try.....Hot Stuff." he smirked leaning in, "If you REALLY wanted to hurt me right now....you'de had done so from the moment I touched ya......" he then pulled her to the wall, pinning her against it and one of her wrists above her head, "So, wanna try to 'snap' me?" he smirked, "Cause I've ALLLLLL the energy in the world....and ALLLLLL the Time in the world." he said, the heat radiating off his body still very hot after he came out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:45 pm

"Ahh! Stop it!! Get your filthy hands off me!!" She yelled and used her free hand to slap him HARD across the face. "You son of a bitch! Let go of me right now!!" She tried to pull her other wrist from his grip, but he was very strong.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:11 pm

His face was hanging to the side she had slapped him to and he sighed, "Really?" he looked at her without looking worried he was just slapped. "Actually not sure what son I am of, so, doesn't work on me." he smirked, he then lifted one of her legs up and held it against his own hip, "And i'm not filthy either...just showered." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 pm

"Damn it! Let go of me!!" She struggled against him. Sophie was still in her school uniform, a white short sleeved button down that barely contained her large breasts, a short black skirt and black knee high socks. When he lifted her leg up against him, her panties were on full display. A skinny little g-string that barely hid her goodies. "You are one sick bastard..." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: