Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Black Market Station - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 pm

He KNEW she would be feeling it for a little bit, "Whelp, time for a wash up then." he walked over to her and scooped her up bridal style, "Gonna show you the bathing room on the ship." he said, being his casual self again, not worried if she complained or not.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:20 pm

"Wow! Hey! Put me down! I can walk on my own you know!" Once she came down from the high of being so thoroughly fucked, she was back to her usual cranky and demanding self. Struggling in his arms made it hard to hide her soreness and it was tiring her out. She sighed when he wouldn't budge and just crossed her arms pouting.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:03 pm

"Now now little girl, don't worry, I'll be sure to get you washed up." he sniggered. He got the the bath room and he had he sat down, "Stay right there." he pressed a couple of buttons and the bath got filling up with perfectly tempered water, "Hop on in."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:32 pm

She growled at him, "Don't call me a little girl!" With her arms still crossed, she looked away from him which was not helping her argument at all. He sat her down once they got to the bathroom. It was actually pretty roomy. She watched him press a couple buttons and soon the water started to fill the tub. She slowly got up and walked over to it. She stuck her hand in and it felt perfect. "Wow, its just right." She put one leg in at a time and sat down as the tub filled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:40 pm

"Good after a long day." he smirked, "OOOORRRR a good set of lovin." he sniggered more. "In speaking of which? Still sour I got ya now?" he asked as he got in as well, sitting opposite of her in the tub which fitted them both pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:10 am

Ruby agreed with him on that. She always looked forward to a hot bath after having rough sex. She crossed her arms and looked at him, "Surprisingly, no. You really know how to make a girl feel amazing. I can't remember the last time I ever had such an intense sexual encounter." She was beginning to see the benefits of being this "mans" sex slave.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:29 am

He sniggered, "You never have fucked an alien before I can guess. SO in other words...I'm the best you've had." he sniggered, getting cocky himself, knowing it would annoying her. He reached to the hidden compartment and got out a bottle, "Here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 am

"Don't get so cocky just yet. I never said you were THE best I ever had. But you are toward the top." She said and took the bottle from him that he offered her. "What's this?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:48 am

"Its a bath scrub." he said, "Keep denying." he smirked, opening the bottle to let her sniff it, it had a almost floral scent to it and THIS guy had this?!
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:06 am

"There is nothing to deny. I'm just stating the truth." She leaned in and smelled the floral scent of the bath scrub. "Smells very feminine for a guy like you." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:15 am

"Its made of a plant from my home planet, so a smell from home. PLUS i actually have easily dry able skin, so its for keeping me from flaking." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Ruby couldn't relate to his nostalgic feeling. She wanted to forget about her home and her pathetic father. "So you ARE similar to a frog. Your skin has to stay hydrated or you will turn into a dry husk." She chuckled. "That plant though, it reminds me of the scent of lilies." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:49 pm

"I'm NOT an amphibian." he said dryly. "My skin just need a little more moisture is all." he said and the scent keeps me from missing home too much."

"I've heard of lilies, but never seen one."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Ruby knew he wasn't an amphibian, she just liked teasing him. "Whatever you say."

"They are quite beautiful and come in various colors. They are quite popular on Earth." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:57 pm

He got the oiled and got rubbing some on his arms and neck, "This comes from the oil of a certain tree bark, no flowers in here." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Ruby sniffed the air as he applied the oil to his body making him look shiny and even more attractive. "Do flowers bloom on the tree then?" She asked. She took some of the oil in her hand and rubbed it over her arm. The scent was very pleasing and had a bit of a calming effect on her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm

"They do, but they are used for colour dye and ink." he said. The oils is the real money maker in that job area."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:14 pm

"You've been to Earth though haven't you?" She asked wondering what he knew about her home planet. She ran her fingers through her dark hair, applying the oil to her hair. It felt really good on her scalp and made her hair so soft.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:19 am

"I have....been a long while though.........hmmm 20 years ago I think was my last visit." he said. He smirked seeing her getting all into his special ointment, "Enjoying yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:49 pm

"A lot has changed in twenty years..." She said. Once her hair was fully lathered, she began to rinse it. "Yes...this stuff has made my hair so soft. I want some for myself too." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:44 am

"Well You've earn a small something for proving you're worth my while." he smirked, he took his bottle back. He got massaging some of of the ointment on himself as well, "Sorry but could you get my back?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Ruby grinned happily. "It's about time you noticed." She moved closer to him and got the bottle and put more of the oil in her hands. "Sure." She ran her hands over his shoulders, massaging him a bit. "Mmm, your shoulders a very tense..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 5:56 am

He turned around to give his back to her and he relaxed into her touch. "Well being a smuggler isn't a relaxing job." he said, "Mmmm...that's good......and what do you mean I finally noticed....I noticed from the beginning." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Ruby kneaded his shoulders and squeezed a bit harder, "Then why give me such a hard time from the beginning making me think I was less than nothing?" She said starting to catch on to his teasing ways.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:49 pm

"Gotta see if ya got a will to survive.....can't have ya being down and looking weak can I?" he smirked at her, "Mmmm feels good...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market Station
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next