Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Black Market Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 6:04 pm

"I am..." She responded simply with a snooty attitude. "I am not my father. I do no gamble. My obsession lies in other things..." She said, but not giving away anything to this stranger to use against her in the future.

"Shut up!! I don't want to be spanked like a little kid! It is degrading!" She squirmed around, but he was VERY strong. "Just what kind of alien are you? You are different from the others I saw...you look the most human."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 6:14 pm

"OTHER things huh? Let me guess, jewels, gold and fine attire?" he asked, guessing her type, if her 'rich' father was even a hint from before. He got into the ship and he carried her through to his Captains cabin. He sniggered at her retort to the spanking, 'Liar.' he thought.

"I thought you humans have a alien market on your planet now..." he said, the earth only recently opened its doors to aliens, about 20 years ago. He then got her on the bed to get landing on something not too hard at least. He stood before her, all 6'6 of him. "I'm a Lengua. Or as you humans call us..." then his tongue came out and extended out about half his body length. "Long Tongue." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 6:26 pm

"Yes, to name a few." She responded not feeling any ounce of remorse for her selfish answer. She loved the finer things in life and wanted to do whatever she had to in order to keep that lifestyle.

"We do, but I was very young when they started up so I knew nothing about them. My no good father also loved getting involved with those alien concubines. It was disgusting." She landed on the bed with a thud. "Ugh! Geez show some respect for the merchandise!" She said as she sat up. She didn't realize just how TALL he was until she was sitting and had to look up at him. "Shit...he is huge!" She thought to herself. She looked at him repulsed when his long tongue fell out of his mouth. "All right I get it! Put that nasty thing away!" She said turning her head away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 am

He wasn't surprised, he had met many ladies with her personally....but this one gave him a feeling she was a 100 and the others a 10. He chuckled, "WELL you earn that on my ship...no freebies." he said

He laughed, "Nasty, this tongue is a thing of beauty in my culture." he smirked sliding it back into his mouth to 'normal' length. "Yeah, but you human ladies tend to get out there in popularity for us 'alien' males that like about you all." he said back. "Viceaversa."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:26 am

"Well, I'm not like you. In my culture, it is rude to stick your tongue out like that and in my personal opinion it is gross." She turned her head to look at him once his tongue was at normal length and back in his mouth. "So, that's why you bought me then? To use me for your pleasure as YOU see fit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:52 am

"Gross or not its part of my body and its something you'll see ALOT." he sniggered. "Well for the most part yeah....but you also stood out in the Whore Auction, not many get angry at their own pricing." he laughed.

"I figured they've clensd you and got your prevention coil in. So you're all good until you need to wash again." he came over to check the arm that had the 'coil' in it.

"Got any questions?" he smirked.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:07 am

Ruby shuddered at the thought. Seeing such a long tongue like that made her very uncomfortable. It was so unnatural to her. "Fine. Whatever." She would learn to deal with it. "Just keep your alien drool away from me." She said. "I had every right to be angry. After the hell they put my through they disrespect me by trying to sell me at such a LOW price. I was so insulted!" She scoffed.

"Yes...they did." She looked at the small needle mark on her arm that was still red around the injection site. She tensed when he came closer. "Plenty. But you answered the more important ones for now. So, do I get my own room here? I hope it looks better than this one." She said looking around at his plain room.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:30 am

"I don't drool sweetheart." he smirked, 'I make YOU drool.' he thought to himself with a snigger. "Well if you were in that austion, it meant you were NOT a virgin. They sell higher." he sniggered, "SO blame yourself for that price start."

"Nope you are staying in this room with me until I KNOW you are trustworthy." he said plain and simple. "My ship is practical not pretty. I don't need it to be the latter to be functional." he said. He check the bracelet and anklet and nodded, "All working and the tracker is on too." he said as he sync the signal of her bracelet to his out wrist contraption.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:39 am

That menacing smirk on his face did NOT sit will with her. She didn't want to know what was going through that filthy mind of his. "Shut up. Just because I've had sex doesn't mean I am worth less. Virginity is a total scam." She said.

"Seriously?! This is outrageous!! There is no way I am sharing a room with you! I demand my own room!" She said obviously irritated and upset. "I may seem dumb, but I'm not. I would be a fool to try and escape from here with trackers secured to my ankle and wrist on an unknown alien planet! That is a certain death wish. I won't try to escape...just give me my OWN room!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:49 am

"Well just saying how it is here. The price is always higher with untouched girls since they a 'more easy to control' they say. I don't say, they say." he said, reminding her and defending himself from that saying.

Well you're not worthless obviously, I paid 2 grand for ya." he joked a bit. He then got some ointment and got some on the redness around her injected arm, "Stay still would ya." he said giving a dry expression to her little spack attack. 'I don't believe that.' the part on escaping was not something he was a stranger to.

"I told you, they are EARNED. You haven't earned a room yet." he said, "For that, you need to earn my TRUST." he said, "And I'm NOT changing my mind." he said with a determined expression, "So don't bother with that bratty attitude.."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 5:02 pm

Ruby was not accustomed to being at the mercy of someone like this guy. Nothing seemed to phase him and he always had the same dry expression. Manipulating this guy was not going to be as easy as all the others. She tried to pull away when he came closer and put something on her arm around the injection site. She stopped struggling once she felt some of the pain starting to dull away.

"Fine then, I will agree to this...for now. Just keep your grimy hands and that creepy tongue to yourself." She snatched her arm away once he was done.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 5:32 pm

'Well see about that.' he thought to himself when she said to keep to himself. "Just be reminded I bought from the PLEASURE district....So I bought you FOR touching...just to remind you. But I'll stay my body AND my 'creepy' tongue for now." he smirked. He removed his main clothes and got them hanging on a hook on the wall by the door. 'She's gonna be a challenge...not that I mind, but she better not try and bolt.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Ruby grit her teeth and glared at him, "I'm well aware..." She said trying to hold her temper. It was not too wise to piss this guy off just yet. Not until she knew more about him. Was he some sort of poisonous frog alien? She wasn't sure. But she decided to play nice until she could get the upper hand and come up with a plan. She didn't want to watch him take some of his clothes off. His face may have been handsome, but there was no telling what was hidden under his clothes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 pm

He turned to see she was looking at him, and he chuckled, "Like what you see?" he teased for a second, "Look if you've questions on MY species due to health risks or whatever is going through your head, PLEASE go on an ask." he said, "But I'm not toxic to the touch or anything like that." he said with a grin. He went to his a wall and tapped a combination in and a hidden compartment opened and show a couple bottles of different coloured liquids and one familiar one, 'Captain Morgan Spiced Rum'.

"Drink?" he offered, "You might need one after all that crazy stuff you went through I would guess." he said, looking through his little booze stash.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:45 am

"Yeah...sure." She said sarcastically. He was handsome in his own way, but that still didn't matter. She wasn't sure what sort of game he was playing, but it was fun to try to figure him out.

"No thanks...I don't drink hard liquor." She said, refusing to be like her lousy father. "I deal with my stress in other ways."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:49 am

"Ooohhh?" he smirked at her, "And just HOW?" he asked as he poured a glass of the rum in a glass closed the cabinate, leaning on the wall opposite of where he had sat her down. Taking simple preserving sips he looked at her, "I'm an open book baby...let at me." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:08 am

Ruby decided to humor him and give him a glimpse into her world. "I like to fuck...a lot. That is how I relieve my stress." She said honestly. She was not ashamed of her actions in the least. She loved the attention she got from men, especially ones that were older than her. It was an easy way to manipulate them and get whatever she wanted. It also filled the void she had inside for the attention her father never gave her growing up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:14 am

He blinked, "......well, can't complain...then WHY are you deterred by me?" he asked her seriously as he drank more of his beverage. "I'de say its a more FUN way to get stress off ya back, but I don't blame ya." he chuckled as he got in a more relaxed stance as he looked her over, "I can't blame the fools you get under your thumb though, Damn." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:23 am

Ruby smirked at the blank look on his face. "You will find that I am very blunt. I say what is on my mind without hesitation." She tossed her hair over her shoulder with a sexy smile. "I never said I was deterred by you, just your tongue which now that I think about it might be rather fun in some ways." She chuckled.

"So, you finally realize my special power so to speak. Human men are so easy to manipulate. Especially if you have a pretty face like mine." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 am

"Oh i can tell that you use your looks for to get what ya want. So its not hard to figure you out, just didn't expect ya to be THAT blunt." he said sculling the rest of the drink. He smirked as he wiped his mouth and placed the glass down, "Ohh I can show you rather than you just imagining it." he smirked, teasing her. "But I still am not giving in to your charms just so you know." he added.

'So much for staying my body and tongue.' he thought with a chuckle.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 6:53 am

"YET...but you will. All men are weak in that sense. That is the one thing women will ALWAYS hold over men." She said. "You may be an alien, but you are still a man. I am very patient. I'm sure you will give in sooner than you think." She chuckled, teasing him right back. "If you are so sure, then why not show me now?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am

"I've been around women like you......so I can say no RATHER easily." he smirked, "But if you want some action, just let me know and I can oblige you quite happily." he smirked, he walked up to her, he came closer. "If you think you can get me crazy, then prove it." he said, standing RIGHT in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:17 am

"There are NO women like me..." She said standing up and looking him right in the eye as he approached her. They stood close to each other, the closest they had been since he threw her over his shoulder and brought her inside. Her hand ran up his chest, feeling his hard chiseled body beneath his suit. "I don't think I can, I KNOW I can..." She stepped closer, pushing her body against him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 am

He stood there casually, feeling her hands teasing over his suit, "Ohhh so you KNOW....you know about this?" he smirked and he got a long around her waist and he reached between her legs and the next she knew there was a vibration going on and he had NO toy in hand before. he smirked watching her reaction, showing her that he can play the same game and JUST as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 10:09 am

Ruby was satisfied to see him pull her closer as she expected he would, but she did NOT expect the next sudden surprise. His hand went down between her legs and she suddenly felt a vibrating sensation. She was caught off guard and snapped her legs shut around his hand letting out a surprised gasp. "Wh-what the fuck...how are y-you...doing that?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market Station
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next