Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:53 am

"I like girls with dark skin and FULL figures. Plus an exotic hair colour is nothing strange to me." he smirked, "Plus you are cute." he spread her pussy lips and rubbed at her clit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 am

His compliments distracted her from his hand between her legs until she felt him rubbing at her clit. "AHHH! MmmMMMM!" She pressed herself more into Ezra's chest and started to tremble from the sensitivity. "Y-You think I'm just cute?" She asked. Everyone said she was the cute one all the time. Her sister was the sexy one.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:36 am

"Ooooo that moaning of yours....you've got a sexy little voice hidden under all that shyness." he said whispering in her ear and he continued to play with her clit and pussy lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:56 am

"AHHHHMMMM! It f-feels too good...NNNNGHHH! E-Ezra slow down AHHH!" His fingers seemed to move to fast and her body was reacting so strongly. "MMMMMM s-stop....you're gonna make me...." She couldn't say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:02 am

"Make you what?" he smirked, "I didn't hear you Selena...." he spread her pussy lips open and slipped a finger into her pussy, pumping it into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:14 am

"N-No...I can't say it out loud...AHHHHAAAA!! No! Not inside me I will...MMMMM AHHH!! NO I FEEL IT!!! AH IM GONNA NO!!" No matter what she did she couldn't stop it. Her pussy became tight around his finger and she started to cum all over his hand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

He smirked, "So dame sexy....and cute....you can't say it?" he teased and he gave a toothy grin feeling her cum all over his hand. He removed his finger, showing her his soaked hand to her, "You've a naughty side as well..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Selena held onto Ezra so she wouldn't fall down on her shaking knees. She couldn't believe just how skilled he was with his hands. She saw his hand and just how covered it was with her juices. She closed her eyes and turned her face away. "N-No...I don't..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:06 pm

He chuckled, "You didn't tell me no...and you liked me teasing you." he said in her ear, then had her look at him again and he kissed her, "I'll respect your wish...for now....but Ill let you keep this image in your mind....of what I can do....with JUST my hands." he smiled, letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 am

Selena remained silent, too embarrassed to speak. He forced her to look at him and kissed her again. A mix of emotions ran through her brain and she couldn't think straight. The way he spoke made it seem like he was certain that he would eventually bed her down. He was so confident in himself. She admired that about him.

"I-is that all then?" She stammered while she straightened up her clothes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 am

"For now." he chuckled "Unless you are asking for more." he teased her.

"If you two are very much interested, I have to leave in a day or two. If not in one on the second day, meet me by the main entry to the town to east and I'll be waiting for your both." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:48 pm

"N-No! That was...plenty." She was still stammering.

"Very well. I will talk with my sister tonight if I see her. We should all meet before we decide." She said. "I will bring her to the pub here tonight. Will you be here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 am

He nodded and allowed her to leave in MOSTLY one piece. He smirked, "ooooooooo this'll be fun." he sniggered.

Later that evening.... He was in the tavern taking shots of whiskey once more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 am

Selena and Sophie were on their way to the pub that night.

"So Sel, what is this guy like? He must be pretty special if you are willing to leave your clients here to help his people."

Selena blushed slightly thinking about what he did to her the night before. "Not really. He just asked for my help and I said I would help him. That's all. I'm sure we can come back after it's all said and done."

Once they entered the crowded pub, Selena looked around until she saw Ezra sitting at the bar drinking a glass of whiskey. "There he is!"

Sophie looked in that direction and went wide eyed. "You know him too?!" Selena was taken aback. "What? You have already met him!?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:27 pm

He heard a shocked response and smirked, seeing them both together, "Well well, you are twins." he chuckled. Seeing them side by side made him get a shiver, "Hello Selena, hey hot stuff." he greeted Sophie as well, "So I can guess that you two didn't think it was the same guy talking to you both? To be honest I wasn't sure if you two WERE the twins you said you were.....but now I'm TOTALLY convinced." he chuckled, taking another shot, leaning against the bar bench.

He looked anthem side by side and chuckled, "My my you two are a pair of fresh hot chocolate twins aren't you?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Selena was beyond dumbfounded about the whole situation. How could they not realize that they were talking about the SAME guy?! Sophie didn't seem to really care.

"H-Hello Ezra..." Selena stammered. "Hey yourself." She smirked. The two girls approached him and stood in front of him. "Well, now you have us both here. And I assume you told Selena what you told me. So I guess we are all in agreement?" She said.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:53 pm

"I guess we are Hot stuff." he smirked, "Hey little Selena. You look a little shocked there."he chuckled teasingly.

"So you're both good to come with me straight away then? Got a time limit as well." he said, standing up straight showing his height against them both, "I'll tell you about my group along the way." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Selena was speechless due to Ezra's strange compliment. "Just a little..." She said.

"We have to leave this second? Can we at least take a few things with us?" Sophie protested a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:20 pm

".....Well yeah I'll let you gather what you need, I just need to know are you willing to leave TODAY." he asked, slipped his hands into his pants pockets, "I'll wait on the west exit of town when you are ready to go." he said to them, "I'll be there until sunset."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 12:10 am

Sophie nodded, "We will meet you there before sunset. It won't take long at all. We will come back." She assured him. Selena on the other hand was having second thoughts. She was not surprised her sister was so sure about leaving. It was all she ever wanted, but she would never leave without her. Selena nodded as well. "We don't have much, just a few precious things we can't leave behind."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 12:41 am

"Get what is improtant. I'll meet you at the gate." he said, he then gave Sophie a smack on the ass, teasing her a bit as he left. He sighed happily as he got heading out to the gate, luckily he didn't bring much with him besides himself and what's on him now.

A couple hours went on and was chilling out under a nearby tree to keep out of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Sophie and Selena went back to their small hideout to gather their things and prepare to meet Ezra back at the west exit. Sophie was gathering some things into a bag while Selena seemed to be just standing around.

"Come on Sel, we don't have much time." She said. Sophie put her bag over her shoulder and saw the troubled look on her sisters face.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you packing?" She asked. "I'm having second thoughts about this...I mean can we really trust this guy?" She confessed while also thinking about what he had done to her the previous night.

"Trustworthy or not, he is our ticket out of this dump of a town." Sophie scoffed having no sentimental attachment to the island she spent her entire life on.

"This island is our home, Sophie. We can't just leave."

"Maybe you can't but I can. I have been wanting to leave since we were kids. This place holds nothing but bad memories. It's best to just leave it behind." Sophie said. "And I will do with or without you..."

Sophie walked out of the door leaving Selena behind. Selena sat on the floor not sure what to do. As much as she loved her home and the people, she loved her sister more. They had always been together.

Selena hurriedly packed up her things and took off after Sophie.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Unaware of Selena's worry, Ezra was continuing to wait for the girls to arrive. He was using knife he had to pick his teeth, licking them a bit to check it he got the bit of food. He sighed aloud and slumped a little looking to the sky, "What do you have planned...." he asked aloud, meaning to The Lady of Bones.

"You will see in time My champion." she giggled appearing behind him, he glanced behind him, used to her sudden appearances.

"You wanted me to find these girls....what is the plan for them?" he asked.

"They will be of use for you AND the group, Their skills will be good assets." she smirked, "But For now...no delays when they arrive....bring them home."she lightly touched his cheek with her finger, he was not fazed, "Yes Mistress." he said, "Goodboy." then she vanished like in a light mist.

He sighed, 'She's so annoying at time I swear.' he thought to himself, but he perked up seeing the twin girls hurrying over with their bags packed. He stood and chuckled, "Thought you two chickened out on me." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Sophie was first as they came up. Selena was a few steps behind. "Of course not. I can't wait to get FAR away from this place." Selena just nodded and said nothing. It was slight, but she detected magic around Ezra. It was a feminine type of magic which was curious. Selena was able to sense when magic had been used.

"Let's get going. We're burning daylight." Sophie was more than ready to go. She also couldn't wait to spend more time with Ezra, in other words she couldn't wait to fuck him some more.

Selena just followed the two of them along the dock until they came to Ezra's boat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 9:09 pm

"It won't take long to arrive actually." he smirked, "But follow me, we can't leave in front of the townsfolk." he said as he lead them to the dock. "Hop on ladies." he said, As he helped hem onto his little boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: