Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:46 pm

She reacted strongly when his fingers grazed her most sensitive spot. She tossed her head back and instantly put the death grip on Jori's cock as she continued to ride him. "AHHHHHH OH FUUUUU!! MMMMMM!!" Just him touching her in such a way instantly nearly brought her to her climax. She leaned forward on her hands hovering over Jori so he could watch her up close and personal while he made her cum again. "MMMMM! I FEEL IT OHHHH IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!!! AHHHHHAAAAAAA!!" She bit her lip trying to hold back her screams but it was no use. She moaned and writhed at the feeling of her STRONG orgasm taking over her body.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:42 pm

"AW FUCK! YES!"he thrusted up into her, to edge her even more so, while he teased her black marks, "YES CUM AGAIN MY WIDOW!!!" he growled, he was very close once again ,thrusting deep up into her more and more, growling and grunting with his thrusts into her.

He smacked her ass feeling her cum around his cock, "AWFUCK! FUCK!!!!!" he thrusted up and came right after she had, filling her with a hot sensation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:48 pm

"AHHHH! MMMMM IM CUMMING!! AHHHHHAAAAA!!" She screamed out and it didn't stop. She felt his cock pulsing inside her as he filled her with heat and stickiness. "MMMM FUUUUCK!!" She moved her hips faster making his cum sink deeper inside filling her core with heat. Her body was shaking and her hips wouldn't stop moving. "AHHHH MMMM I CANT STOP!! OHH IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 7:35 am

He groaned feeling her not stopping her bouncing on him even after him humming inside her, "AWW FUCK! FUCK!!!"he growled, feeling extra sensitive now after he had blow his load again. "AWWW FUCK KLOTHO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 10:54 pm

"OHHH JORI...JORI...JORIIII!!" He made her cum yet again, the sensation of him touching her markings along with fucking her so deep that she could feel him in her womb was making her crazy. Her pussy gripped him tight as she continued to move her hips. "MMMMMM AHHHH OHHHH JORI!!! OHHHH FUCK!! I C-CANT ANYMORE.....ITS TOO MUCH!!!" After cumming one last time she started to feel very wobbly and light headed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 am

He smirked, chuckling and watched as she flopped over him, "mmm..." he smacked her ass, "You got overwhelmed huh?" he sniggered. He got hold of the back of her hair and gave a forceful kiss on her lips.

----

Meanwhile....

Along with him leaving his family behind, Erza now settling into the Cult....which since he was given perks, best sleeping chambers, best food, firsthand access to the needed equipment and needed magic items.... plus being able to bed any and as many women he wanted. But when he was alone, he was standing out on the stone balcony adjoined to his soon, letting in a breeze from the view of the sea he had.

When alone, Ezra's mind was always to the broken expression his sister gave him when they parted....but it turned to anger when Rai's face came up. He growled and punched the pillar of the balcony, leaving...another dent.

He gave his heart up to  The Lady of Bones and there was no going back now. He planned to build his strength and his magic....and when they day would arrive...he planned to wipe's father from the face of existence and Rai along with him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Klotho was barely holding onto consciousness by this point. Her eyes felt heavy and she could barely catch her breath. Jori kissing her was the only thing that brought her back to reality. "Y-Yeah...my body went into overdrive and I nearly lost consciousness...that's never happened before." She laid her head down on Jori's chest until the room stopped spinning.

---

Somewhere far away from the islands of her past, Arrie stood at the edge of the sea staring blankly at the horizon. A slight breeze blew by, moving her soft silky hair around her face. Once she and Rai had left together, she cut off her long dreads and let her hair grow back naturally. She looked so much like her mother now. It had been a while since she and her brother went their separate ways. She could still remember the pained look on his face when she refused to go with him. That look haunted her every day. Her heart ached from missing her twin. "Ezra..." She sighed and turned around to walk back up the beach.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 5:16 am

He sniggered, "You're welcome." he teased her, "Ahh....that was fuckin' needed..." he relaxed with her laying with him. He was just happy to have Klotho to himself again....but he knew that losing their children was affecting her, even though she was not saying...but he knew there was nothing they could do now.

Some time later..

The big day had arrived, Jori was getting ready to walk down the aisle....which he never thought he would EVER do. Frankie was helping get into his attire and applying the skull makeup on his boss's face. "I'm just surprised you asked her." he sniggered, "I know...but this is not just any woman." said Jori with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:30 am

Klotho was in a separate room getting ready as well. Some of the female servants helped her do her hair in the appropriate way and they placed the crown atop her head leaving her to finish putting on her make up. As she finished applying her dark red lipstick, she started to feel nervous. Not because she was about to get married, but for another reason.

She had recently discovered that she was with child again. She hadn't told anyone yet, especially Jori. Considering how things unfolded with their older children, she was not sure how he would take the news. She decided to tell him at the end of the ceremony. She put her earrings on and stood up looking at her beautiful reflection in the mirror. She was thankful the dress still fit properly. "Well...this is it." She was happy, but also VERY nervous. She waited for one of the female servants to let her know when it was time to go.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:39 am

Jori was fully dressed and made-up, in full on voodoo master appearance and bravado. He smirked looking in the mirror, "Lookin good is I do say so myself." he grinned.

"Still ugly to me." laughed Frankie. "Yeah yeah, you're still shy a step fromloobking like a mule's ass." Jori Retorted back to his long time friend and First Mate. Frankie just laughed again.

"Well, best get ahead, can't late now." Frankie said and Jori nodded as they both headed to the specially made area outside.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 am

Once Jori, Frankie, and the rest of the crew were ready and in position, one of the female servants knocked on the door and entered. "We are ready for you my lady." Klotho turned around and faced the door ready to go. "You look beautiful my lady." Klotho smiled and walked past the servant going toward the designated sacred area to make her entrance. The aisle was lit with torches that were adorned with skuls and feathers. She stood at entryway and locked eyes with Jori as she began to walk toward him and Frankie at the front.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 am

Jori smirked seeing her in all her elegant and SEXY glory. He stoat ihefront, waiting for her to come to him join him at the alter. He wore a male version of her headers and he was adored in his voodoo face paint.

Once close enough, he held his hand to his bride and they were both at the alter. Frankie was presiding over the ceremony but made sure to read up on the rituals. He got reading the voodoo wording and he got knife out, having both the groom and bride hold their hands out and cut across the palms of their hands, them had them hold each others hands make the blood bond offical.

"With a final momento." said Frankie, "Two braces, one for each of you." Jori took hers, then clasped it to her left wrist. They were gold braces with the same pattern formed on them to match.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:30 am

As Klotho got closer, she could see the detail in his attire and the face paint that adorned his face. He looked quite handsome and sexy as well. She came to him and took his hand to stand with him at the altar in front of Frankie who was officiating. Frankie began by reading the voodoo ritual and Klotho and Jori were asked to slice their palms and join hands so their blood could mingle together, symbolizing their new bond.

As the ceremony neared its end, Frankie gave them each a brace to place on one anothers wrist. Klotho placed Jori's on his left wrist and they joined hands again. To end the ceremony, both Jori and Klotho were to take their joined blood and mark each other to symbolically show that they belonged to each other. Klotho faced Jori and dipped her fingers in the blood on her palm and drew the appropriate symbol over his chest and then ran her fingers over his lips, down his chin and neck to connect to the markings on his chest and spoke these words, "By the order of my blood, I claim you, Jori Basker, as my husband, my blood partner, for as long as time will allow."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:35 am

"By the oder of my Blood, I claim you, Klotho of the Spider Folk, as my Wife, my blood partner, for as long as time will allow." he smirked, repeating the vow as well. Once the bracers were clasped and the blood pact sealed, Frankie nodded, "In the power of the elements, the sky and earth, you two are bound forever teach other." Frankie announced, and the crew began cheering.

Jori smirked and pulled Kotho to him and kissed her deep, an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:59 am

Once the bond was sealed and Frankie pronounced them man and wife, they were surrounded by cheers and whistles as the crew erupted with excitement. Klotho smirked back at her now husband and eagerly welcomed his kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck as the kiss went on, their tongues wrestling with one another. After a prolonged kiss to seal their union, the two of them walked back up the aisle. "So, how does it feel to be a married man?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:22 am

"Pretty good." he smirked and kissed her once more and he got her hand and they Leith crew to the party area, which was moved to the outside of the hideout. Plenty of food, booze and a couple of the crew got playing some music for the new couple. Jori smirked and pulled her to the side and got a couple of mugs of the good ale. PLENTY of mangos and fruit about the place, a WHOLE cooked pig with all the trimmings and plenty of other dishes made by the crew's cook.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:31 am

"Good." She smirked back and kissed him back as they walked together toward the party area. It smelled of meat and fruit. The crew was excited, playing music and dancing about. Jori had pulled her aside and had some ale with him. She felt this was probably the time to tell him her little secret. They were away from prying eyes and had a brief moment alone. "Jori, my love, I've something to tell you." She took the ale he offered her and put it down beside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:44 am

He took a swig of his ale, but was surprised toes her put her mug down, "Hm? What's wrong?" he asked.Last time he saw he not want to drink was.....when she was pregnant. He reminded quiet to his suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:42 pm

She began to get nervous again. Jori was so happy about having an empty nest again and so was she, but considering how things ended with their son and daughter, she was thrilled to be having another child. "Nothing's wrong. I just wanted a moment alone with my new husband." She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely and pulled him closer. "I know it's not the best timing, but I wanted to tell you that...we're...having another baby." She said, curious to see how he was going to react to the news.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:47 am

He knew that was not the reason. He could see in her eyes she was afraid of telling him, "......Come on...tell me." He listened and paused in silence........she was pregnant again...

He sighed, "....Are you sure?" he asked, "....We've only just got the nest empty...." he grumbled a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 pm

"Yes Jori, I'm sure. Once we returned home, I met with the shaman and he confirmed it." She saw he was a bit irritated. "I'm sorry, love. I know you were so excited about having an empty nest again. But it is only one child this time." When she visited the shaman, he confirmed there was one life form within her. "Also, remember how insanely horny I got while I was pregnant the first time?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:25 am

"......" he sighed at that was one plus, "...it's still means we've a fullness again....But ...." he sighed, "Very well." he goat arm around her, "My dear wife, we will be sure this one turns out well." he smirked and kissed his new bride, a full one passionate kiss on the lips.

He was able to enjoy the rest of the day with his new Bride and with his crew...but he knew now...that this child...was gonna turn out BETTER.

-----

17 years later.....

Now 35 years old,  Ezra spent good amount of his time training his body for anything that might come his way, he had built his muscles, his magic was very much improved and his skills with a blade had VERY much improved. His hair he had grown out and he kept it in braid and had grown a stubble. All the while barking the scar on his chest due to his exchange with The Lady of Bones.

It was morning and giving his usual grumbling, Ezra slowly woke up. He rubbed his face and slicked his neck. “Ugh….mornings….” as he got out of the bed and the covers pulled back with him, it showed two naked women, still sleeping, exhausted from the antics from the previous night. Ezra very much enjoyed his perks and so did the ladies. But he went on to go have bath to wake before going to get something to eat.

As he was bathing, the ladies stirred and after stretching, they left the room knowing he would be not interested until after he got something to eat.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:02 pm

On a large tropical island mostly inhabited by humans, two pink haired twins were roaming the street. It was early in the morning and they were both headed to perform their "work". They had both been orphaned since birth and was raised mostly on the streets after bouncing around foster home to foster home. Selena, the younger twin, was a gifted healer. She made herbal remedies and performed healing magic on those in need. Sophie, the elder twin, her work was a lot less honorable. She sold her body to the highest bidder and entertained men and women of all kinds. While Selena did not approve of her sisters ways, it did provide them with money to survive on.

Once they reached the slums, they split up and went their separate ways. Selena practiced her talents in a small grove of palm trees near the ports of the city. Sophie would go to many pubs and street corners looking anyone that wanted to have a good time for the right place.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Ezra meanwhile, after had cleaned and had breakfast, got into his excursion gear and he went on to see the Lady, since she usually gives him his needed information for any missions she assigned him. Once arriving to the alter room, he entered and then knelt before the the stone alter he once laid on when she first took him all those years ago.

Viida, the lady of Bones appeared before him. "Ahh Ezra, all ready for your next assignment?" she giggled a cheeky tone. "Yes..my mistress." he said, looking up at her.

"Very good. You are going the a community island named 'White Sands.' There I need you to recruit a pair of certain people."she wiggled two fingers in a playful manner.

"...That's it?" that was rather easy compared to past missions.

"Yes...but the pair...you must find out yourself....you will know when you discover them." she chuckled, "Have fun." she vanished from sight.

He smirked, "Well, theses gonna be a piece of cake." he sniggered, going on to the weapons room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Selena was near the port in her usual spot preparing her medicinal herbal potions she needed to take to her customers. While working, she kept her long strawberry pink hair tied in a braid. She hummed happily to herself as she mixed her herbs and other ingredients in her small cauldron.

Sophie was in a pub not far off. Pickings were slim as it was still a bit early. She was usually busiest at night. But some travelers liked to come into the pubs after traveling all night to unwind with some ale and some womanly company. A rather tired looking man came in and sat at the bar next to her. She casually moved into the seat next to him. "Is this spot taken?" She asked in a sultry sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: