Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AU: Somerset Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 am

Riccardo-I figured the rumors would start as soon as the schools were combined, can't say I'm surprised, everyone always did have their fantasies
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:13 am

"But hey, what do you think of her? You can't say she's not a hottie right?" he said, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 am

Riccardo-she is quite elegant I won't lie

*He put his book down and rested his face on his hand* instead of being mailed the girls will probably hand deliver the chocolate this time, it'll be a long day
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 am

"Well we don't have to worry about that for another month at least." said Terry, "But we'll focus on the Fesitval for now."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:25 am

Riccardo-that's the big thing, and we don't have any plans for the literacy club correct?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 am

"No not yet.....Maybe selling a small tokens with writing? Like a good luck charm?" Terry Suggested to His President. "Or Maybe love poems? Those were popular last festival." he said, "Especially with the lady guests we had."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Riccardo-I'll leave that too you, love poems aren't really my style, hmm, I do like the charm idea
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:29 pm

"Well I'll get them going by the club straight away." he smiled.

A bit later at Lunchbreak...

Violetta had arrive to the school cafeteria with Clara and Sophia. "So the recipes have been decided?" she asked Clara, "Yes Violetta, but they do wish for one of your families recipes."

"Oh? Which one? "They want a refreshing item and if possible a dessert." Said Clara. VIoletta smirked, "I've got the dishes in mind."

Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Riccardo-had his own lunch brought, prepared by the family's cooks for him as he sat down in a special table in the corner where he could watch the entire cafeteria
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Terry came over once he got his food, "Hey, what did Maria make for you this time?" Maria was the family cook.

Then Terry noticed the girls, "Well looks like they are chatting away....and she's grinning...kinda scary."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Riccardo-a specialty, Ciceri e Tria, and it's quite good
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 pm

"You always have that at least once a week." he chuckled a little.

Then as the girls came over, Violetta could smell his food, "Ciceri E Tria huh?" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Riccardo-indeed...a family specialty would you like a taste?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm

"Yeah. Especially if I need to make-" she looked at the others, "Ahem! Make something for the Stall." she hadn't mentioned the Bet to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Riccardo-I hope you figure something good out for...the people *He let her get a taste of the food*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 pm

She got a taste of the dish and she took her time tasting it, ".....Very nice." she smirked, licking the fork clean.

Terry blushed a little, 'Whoa...why did she look so damn hot there....'

"Ladies the Stall recipes Will arancini and Tiramisu." she said, "Grazie mille." (Thank you very much.) she had a sneakiness to her voice as they ladies went to get lunch.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Riccardo-smirked as they walked away* She's planning something...and I plan on taking it head on
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:18 pm

"......Is it just me....or her cleaning the fork a rather sexy act?" Terry Whispered.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Riccardo-she did it on purpose to try and get me to lower my guard (SEXY AS HELL!) but I won't get caught up with it (WHAT ELSE CAN SHE DO WITH HER TONGUE!), but I won't be swayed that easy
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:31 pm

"....I don't know how you stay so calm, Pres." he said.

Later, it was not home time and Violetta was heading out the front of the school where a Dark Purple Limmo was awaiting her with her Family crest on the doors.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Riccardo-started to stroll out of the school as well his Red Limo pulling up with the Family Crest* well, it was quite a day wasn't it Vice President?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 pm

She looked behind her, "Indeed, But All I know is you'll be kissing my feet into weeks time." she smirked, "Non preoccuparti, li puliro ' bene." she sniggered and the driver came out and opened the door for her. (Don't worry I'll be sure to clean them up well.)

After getting in and the driver back in the main seat, they got heading their way.

Then Out of Riccardo's limmo came one of his bodyguards, Joe, who was also his driver, "Was that the Cirino Crest?" he asked as he came out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:22 pm

Riccardo-indeed, and my vice president *He smirked* who will soon be taking an order from me
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:36 pm

"......You've not gotten twisted with her yet?" he was slightly surprised, "What are you planning Young Master?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Riccardo-it's fine to bide one's time when someone peaks your interest hehehe, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU: Somerset Academy
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: