Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Lilah gasped suddenly when she heard a familiar and scary voice ahead of her. She looked up to see Lord Fallon staring down at her. "I'm sorry sir...I know I should be in bed right now..." She said trying to hide her tears and sniffles.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:23 pm

"No no, I understand full well why you can not sleep." he motioned her to ease her self, "I am just surprised to see anyone else with how sad it feels right now." he sighed.

".........Let's walk to the greenhouse area, something with a bit more space ad air might help." he said, heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 12:19 am

Lilah relaxed a little bit when he acknowledged how sad she looked. It still did little to make her feel better. When he suggested going to the greenhouse she nodded and followed him.

"You can sense everyone else's feelings?" She asked feeling curious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:52 am

"As a leader you MAKE SURE you know the feeling and energy of your clan and people......if they are sad.....you know...." he sighed, "Word has spread about What is to come......and I'm ashamed its come to this." They entered the greenhouse."

"........How is Kaiden?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Delilah followed close behind hanging her head low as she listened to Lord Fallon speak. She admired his empathetic abilities. She could tell that he really cared about his clan.

"He puts on a strong front, but I think he is more anxious than he cares to show..." She sighed heavily and lifted her head when they entered the greenhouse. The familiar smell of nature gave her comfort. "Is there anything we can do my Lord? My heart is breaking at the thought of losing him. He saved my life..." Tears threatened to take over her again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 pm

"This isn't just a sentence....they will be hearing from the defence....which will be me. TO give a reason as to WHY Kaiden should be allowed to live past the day of judgment.......but unless something drastic is done....with it being a Hex he killed and that is HIGH LORDS daughter.......our rules are blood for blood.....if we do NOT bring kaiden to the trail then it put the whole clan in trouble." he said, he sighed, ".....this is the part of begin a Lord is NOT pleasant or easy......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:50 pm

She nodded solemnly. "I understand...I don't wish any harm upon anyone in your clan. That wouldn't be right..." She hugged her arms and felt a chill in the air. "I know this can't be easy for you, sir. Despite how he acts, I know Kaiden cares deeply for you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:12 pm

"............I know. He's always been a proud person......he won't admit it. but he's much like his father than he knows." he said. "....But he has his mother's common sense." he said.

".............................I've only got what I can do tomorrow.....you go on and get warm And get a Blood feed in the morning as well." he advised.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:40 pm

Lilah smiled slightly, "Don't let him hear you say that." She looked into Fallon's face and swore she saw a glimpse of sadness. As if he was thinking about something that truly made his heart want to break. She just dismissed it.

"Yes sir, sleep well Lord Fallon." She said to him with a gentle smile. She turned back and went to Kaiden's room. She opened the door quietly and saw Kaiden still asleep. Scout was up high watching over him. "Good boy." She whispered to him. She stripped out of her clothes and took her place with Kaiden in bed. She hugged him from behind and laid her head right behind his. She stayed awake for as long as she could, staring at Kaiden's sleeping face. Sleep got the best of her and she eventually drifted off into dream land.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:22 am

The next morning, it was a slow morning and everyone was getting ready to head off the the Blood Palace. Kaiden was getting dressed in simple black attire, a shirt and pants with boots, no armour or weapons. He looked to Lilah, know she was VERY quiet this morning, he walked over to her, "Hey.......I love you." he hugged her from behind.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 am

Lilah woke up first and went to get some proper clothes from Vashti. All she had to wear was her ranger uniform and her assassin armor. By the time she came back, Kaiden was waking up and getting ready. She forced a smile when he looked in her direction. They both got ready in silence. There was so much on her mind and in her heart. She knew that if she said anything, she would burst into tears and she didn't want to do that in front of Kaiden.

Vashti gave her a simple long sleeve black dress and a pair of flats and a pretty blood stone necklace to add some flavor. She kept her back to Kaiden as she got ready for the final judgment. It was hard enough to hold it together. Suddenly, she felt Kaiden's warmth envelope her from behind. She closed her eyes and touched his strong arms. ".....I love you too..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 am

"Be strong love......I got Vashti to help teach you to be a vampire and...you've got a secure spot here in this clan." he said, "I'm not leaving you on your own." he had her turn to him and he hugged her more, "I know its not what you want to hear right now......but I just don't want you losing hope entirely."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 am

Lilah cursed him on the inside for saying such things. It was definitely NOT what she wanted to hear. He sounded like a broken record. Still, she nodded in agreement and hugged him tight when he turned her around to face him. "I will be strong for you. I promise." Tears began to fall from her eyes again. She squeezed his shirt tightly and buried her head deep in his chest as she sobbed quietly.

"Could you please give me something of yours that I can keep with me all the time?" She asked looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:54 am

He thought about it and got his dagger, "Here." he said to her, "I've never and a necklace or anything......." he said, "But don't bring it to the meeting...." he half joked.

Then Fallon and Striker came to the room, "Its time to leave." said Striker.

Kaiden sighed, he's as ready as he'll ever be. He got Lilah's hand, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 am

She accepted the dagger and held it to her heart. "Thank you. I will treasure it always." She leaned up and kissed him gently. She put it down on the bed and was about to hug him when Fallon and Striker stepped in. Her heart skipped a beat and her throat got dry. It was becoming more and more real.

"Ok..." She squeezed his hand and looked back at Scout whom she had to leave behind. She wished he could be there with her. He was always by her side when things were tough.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:23 am

They went through the portal and arrived to the font of the Blood Palace and they got all got heading on in. There were more guard then usual than they last time they came to the palace, for obvious reason.

They were allowed in, But then two soldiers grabbed Kaiden and pulled him away from the group, "HEY!" Kaiden growled.

"Kaiden! Do not struggle right now." his uncle said, "You KNEW they would do this. Now Calm yourself and I'll deal with this." said Fallon seriously.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Delilah stayed as close to Kaiden as possible as they walked through the portal to the Blood Palace. Her heart was racing as she squeezed his hand tight. The front gate was surrounded by guards all giving the angry eyes to Kaiden. She felt very uneasy. Her senses were going wacky. Once they passed through the gate, two guards grabbed him from behind. The force knocked her to the ground.

"Kaiden!! NO! Let him go!!" She scrambled to get up and reached her hand out to him trying to get him back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:11 am

Striker grabbed Lilah, "No." he told her quietly, "You'll be in trouble too.....he's not going to be harmed until the trial is finished, KEEP your patience." he told Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:47 am

"No!! Striker let me go!" She struggled against the strong vampire and finally gave up when he said she would get in trouble and that would cause more trouble for not only jer but Lord Fallon as well. She jerked her arm away from him.

"Fine..." She sighed and watched until Kaizen was out of sight. She was on her own now. She felt so lonely without Kaiden or Scout by her side. She followed close with Striker and Fallon as they entered the castle.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:59 pm

They arrived to the main chamber, where MANY vampires have gathered for the trial, ".......Keep quiet and keep your emotion down." Said Striker.

"Delilah, whatever happened you a re NOT to interfere." Fallon told her as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Once they entered the chamber, Lilah's face turned white. She had never seen so many vampires gathered in one place. She looked around nervously and but did her best not to show it. She had to be strong for Kaiden's sake. She stood up straight and swallowed what was left of her nerves. She nodded to Striker and Fallon.

"Yes, I understand." She made sure to stay by Strikers side as they both stood behind Lord Fallon. The council was gathered and ready to begin the Judgement.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Kaiden was then brought in, now chained and cuffed. He was placed in the centre of the chamber to be seen by all. "ORDER! This trial is NOW in session!" shouted a vampire dressed in red.

"We are here to wiseness and judge the Vampire Kaiden Bale, of the Turis Clan!....His crimes are set, For Murder again the Hex Family, of the killing of Roseline Hex daughter of High Lord Hex! Bale, how do you plea?!" he was asked.

Kaiden stood strong, "Guilty in killing her, but not guilty to MURDER. I killed her in self defence and to RESCUE the woman I love." he frowned.

"Is that your defence?" asked a high lord, "It is the TRUTH my lord....your OTHER witness, is in this court as well." he meant to Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Lilah bit her lip as her eyes followed Kaiden when he was brought into the room, chained and handcuffed like a common criminal. All eyes were on him, most of them enraged. Once he was seated, the judge began the trial. Lilah swallowed hard and sat down along with the rest of the participants. She fidgeted with her dress as the trial began and the judge described Kaiden's crimes to the court.

She gasped softly when he mentioned another witness. She was told not to interfere and to keep quiet. She hoped that the judge would not call on her. She didn't want to risk getting over emotional and making things worse for Kaiden.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 pm

"And WHO be the witness?" asked the red clad judge.

"Delilah Dawson, the woman I love and NEWLY turned......I had to turn her to save her life. Another problem which I tried to avoid for her, but couldn't in the end." he said.

"She was TORTURED and RAPED by Horlak Torric.....who was involved with Roseline Hex." said Kaiden.

"LIES! MY DUAGHTER IS NOT THE TYPE TO LOWER TO A COMMON CRIMINAL!" shouted Lord Hex.

"Lord Hex I will HAVE order!" said the Judge.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:08 pm

When Kaiden said her name and turned to her, everyone's eyes were glued to her. Kaiden explained to the judge what Roseline and Horlak had done to her. But Lord Hex would not hear of it. He stood and shouted at the judge in his daughters defense. The judge banged his gavel to restore order.

"It's true..." Lilah said gently. A hush came over the room as she spoke. She stood up and looked at the judge. "Roseline collaborated with Horlak. She commanded him to rape me. She also tortured me...beating me and slicing me with her claws...if Kaiden hadn't come when he did I would most certainly be dead..." She said not caring what Fallon and Striker said. She wanted everyone to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next