Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:41 am

"Yes! We are so close to solving this. We will take him down." Lilah's confidence came back and she was feeling excited. "Let's head back. It will be getting dark soon." They took off in a blur and ran through the woods back to Lilah's home village.

"Huh? Hey! Where are you going? Wait up!" Lilah knew this wasn't the right way to get back, still she followed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:46 am

The sun was just starting to set and once they reached the lake, he smirked a the scenery. He looked to her once she caught up, taking her hands, "Come here." he smiled. pulling his face mask off as the sun was down enough to not harm them.

"I want to do something." he said, her holding her hands in his, standing by gently washing waters of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 am

Lilah finally caught up with him and was obviously out of breath. "What gives? Why did you run ahead like that?" She looked at him and saw his demeanor suddenly change. His eyes were gentle as he took her hands and took her to the edge of the lake. She took her face mask off as well seeming a little confused.

"What are we doing here? What are you up to?" She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:09 am

He smiled, ".....I don't know how this will go...so.....Marry me. Here." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:12 am

Lilah was a bit stunned. She wasn't expecting such a surprise. "Marry you? Here? Right now?" She smiled back finally realizing what all this was about. "Of course I will." She was so happy she couldn't help but kiss him with great passion.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:29 am

"....I don't have the rings....but you and I will marry here....and...then we'll get the ceremony stuff done later." he chuckled, taking her hands and kissing them, "...So......I Kaidan Amadeus Bale, take you Delilah Elise Dawson...to be my wife, through this life and the next and through the centuries you and I will stand together in love and in eternity."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 1:33 am

"None of that matters, my love. We don't need any of it to be married." She smiled happily when he took her hands and kissed them gently as he always did. Soon it was her turn to recite her vows. "I, Delilah Elise Dawson, take you Kaidan Amadeus Bale to be my husband. Through this life and the next. Through the centuries, I will remain faithfully by your side and love you with all my being as we stand together in love for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:37 am

He smiled, "My wife." and he leaned in kissing dead on the lips, a hand touching on her cheek and the other around her waist, keeping her from moving away from this VERY intimate and personal moment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:08 am

They slowly came closer as Kaidan moved to kiss her lips. "...My husband." She responded to him before their vows were sealed with an intimate and passionate kiss. They stayed that way for a while, kissing and embracing one another. Once their lips parted, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "My love...we are officially one. You are mine and I yours..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:21 am

He smiled as he kissed her back in equal passion,"MMm We'll do the ceremony officially when this is all over." he said, holding her close to him. "....My love...my life..." he hugged her as the sun went down fully.

---

Meanwhile....

Solomon was in the archives looking around in the ancient scrips area, looking into the 'forbidden magics' part of the Library. He was skimming through certain titles and scrolls, until one scroll caught his eye. He pulled it out and brought stover to a reading stand that was for scrolls. He got carefully looking through the wordings and frowned as her got more and more into the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 am

She hugged him back watching as the sun began to fully set over the edge of the trees. "Who would have thought we would end up here after that night we first met in that inn..." So much had changed since that time. Once the sun had gone down and night had taken over, she turned to look at Kaidan, "Let's make love together here for the first time as husband and wife."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:31 am

He chuckled a little, "Fate is a funny thing...." he looked at her, "Eager to see me naked...my wife?" he teased as he got kissing at her neck and lifting one of her legs against his hip, "Just like that first little antic we got into in the hot spring......." he whispered in her ear and got undoing her attire clasps.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:45 am

She laughed a bit when he said she was eager. "Me eager? You're the one that pulled me close and you are already starting to strip me. I'd say YOU are the eager one my dear husband." She whispered back in his ear as she started to pull off his armor.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:51 am

He helped her out other clothes and vice versa for himself, "I can't help liking what I see." he smirked and got kissing her again once they were nude and he got her down on the grass with him on top of her, kissing down her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 am

Soon they both had all their armor and clothes off. She allowed him to lay her down in the grass as they kissed and soon his lips began to move down her neck to her collar bone. Her hands rested on top of his head feeling his hair between her fingers. She wriggled beneath him slightly, feeling the heat from his soft lips. "Mmm oh Kaidan my love...its been too long. My body has missed your sensual touch."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:23 am

He smiled and left a trail of kisses down between her breasts but paused as he got sucking on her nipples, massaging her soft mounds as he could feel her shipping as his tongue swirled rounder nipples and tugged on them with his teeth, "MMm Delilah....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:27 am

Her fingers knotted in his hair when he began to tease her breasts. The sensation of his tongue swirling around her nipple made her moan louder. "MMmm! Kaidan..." Her back arched when he tugged at her nipple with his teeth. "MMMMAHHH! HAAA!" She felt herself getting more aroused as he teased her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:40 am

"Mmmm...Oh how missed your moans." he smirked and he moved on lower and lower, reaching between her legs and licking her inner thighs and spreading her pussy lips to get a look at her, "My love....soon...we can begin a family." he smiled and got licking at her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:57 am

Lilah opened her legs to him as he moved down until he was between her legs. Her now wet pussy was on full display for him. "Mmmm! Don't spread it like that!" It was pulsing and dripping already. She nodded to him wanting to start a family with him even though part of her still wanted to enjoy having him all to herself. "MMMAHHH!!" She moaned out loud without meaning to when he licked at her sweet lips. "Y-You're making me moan so loud...someone may hear....MMMMM!" She said as she bit on her finger to keep herself quiet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 3:04 am

"Mmmm I like it when you get shy." he smirked and licked deep into her pussy, "Mmmmm!" he mouthed wiggled his tongue into her, "Mmmm Let them hear...they'll be jealous we're having fun." he smirked, getting into the kinky bit of it. He got rubbing at her clit at the same time, "MmMM!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:50 am

Lilah could hear herself getting louder to the point that she began to cover her mouth to muffle her moans and screams. "Mmmm!! FUUUUAHHHHH!" He was licking so deep and playing with her clit at the same time. "Kaidan...I'm...AHHHH! IM GONNA GO CRAZY!!! AHHHHH!" He was so close to making her cum already.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 6:24 pm

He groaned still plunging his tongue into her pussy fold, tasting her deep ands hand still rubbing her clit, he was still keeping an ear out for any strange noises around them, but he wanted her toffee good at this time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Lilah arched her back and kept her hand plastered over her mouth to keep her moans from getting too loud. She was so close. "MMMMM!! Mmmm!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!" She was biting her lip beneath her hand as she started to yell and moan as she started to cum, soaking Kaidan's mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:23 pm

He lapped up her juices and groaned, "Mmmm fuck yeah..." he then sat up and leaned over her, and pushed on into her, "OH gaaaawwwdddd."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Lilah panted heavily as he orgasm subsided. "Haa...ha...haa...amazing..." She said. She felt him coming closer, his erection pressing against her wet lips. She looked into his face while he pushed into her easily. It felt amazing. "AHHHHHAAA! Oh fuck! Ha....ha...I almost came just from you putting it in..." Her cheeks were bright red and she touched his face pulling him in closer for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next