Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Jori's skeletal warriors were slaughtering the other members of the enemy crew and Jori turned to see the TRUE form of Klotho and smirked, "I KNEW i liked her." he smirked and he got running to her position, and his eyes glowed red, his bloodlust was at a total high and his adrenaline off the scale.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Klotho stretched her spider legs and body. It was rare that she ever got to be in this form. She crawled all over the ship pushing enemies overboard and killing them one by one. Using her special webbing, she closed off the opening of the cannons so they were inoperable. Klotho helped Jori clear out the remaining enemies on deck. She was still able to communicate with him telepathically since they now had a physical bond from their rough sex.

'I can sense more below deck.' She said to him within his mind. Since it had been so long since the last time she was in this form, she couldn't hold her spider form for much longer. Slowly, she began to morph back into her human state. Blood was seeping out of the marking on her sides. The skin was stretched to its limits from her not transforming for so long. She stood there catching her breath before they went below deck to take on the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:19 pm

He was slightly surprised by her speaking to him mentally but smirked, "I've plenty of voices in my head sweet Klotho." he sniggered and he licked the blood off his blades and headed down to the cargo, "Mmmmm come out you cult dogs, I KNOW your mistress has sent you all to kill me....but guess what....you've been sent to your deahts!" his voice got growly and crazy again and his eyes glowing red again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Klotho chuckled at his response and followed him down to the cargo hold. She was ready for more. "Yes, come and fight. If you hide, we will be sure to make your deaths slow and painful!" Jori's crazy blood lust helped fuel her on. His energy was so vibrant and permeated her. She looked around and could sense their presence.

"No use hiding! I can sense you all!" One was hiding nearby. She lengthened her claws and suddenly skewered them through a curtain. Blood suddenly coated the curtain on the opposite side and a quick scream. A body slumped and fell at her feet. "Come out or suffer the same fate!" She yelled with her own blood lust in her voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 am

Jori then saw a man came out with a long blade, glaring at him, "...Ah.....Rawk. Long time no see OLD friend." grinned Jori.

"TO you maybe Jori....." he glared. He spun his blade in hand, "Let me guess? The BITCH sent you little worms to 'deal' with me? She should stop. She's losing followers." he laughed, "Your cult is weak compared to ME and my lovely widow." he grinned.

"I dont' know WHO you've brought to this fight Jori, but she will suffer the same fate that you will." Rawk through a pellet to the ground and filled the room with red smoke and he vanished.

Jori growled, "Fucking coward.......That's all of them then." he said to Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Klotho's attention turned to the man that Jori greeted as he stepped out of the shadows. He carried a long and impressive sword in hand. It was clear that these two had met before. She sported a devilish grin when Jori referred to her as his lovely widow. She guessed that was his way of solidifying that she was indeed his assistant.

"Watch your tongue boy, you have no idea who you are dealing with." She said to him before he vanished in a cloud of smoke. She looked over to Jori and saw that the cargo hold was clear. The rest must have disappeared with Rawk in the cloud of smoke.

"What a shame. This is the most fun I've had in ages." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:48 am

Jori snuffed when Rawk left, "He's always been a running rat." he clicked his neck and the skeleton warriors all fell apart into piles of bloody bones all over the ship.

"Yes, that was quite enjoyable......but I'll say, if I ever get my hands on that one....he'll be tortured SLOWLY and....maybe you could join me in that?" he came over tapping under her chin, "Also, GORGEOUS form you had before." he smirked. "You will make it hard for me to REALLY let you go now." he didn't even notice he was covered in blood.......again.

"Ohh I've got a hard on now.....but duty calls." he sniggered, "When we get back to my Home Base WE are going to celebrate our little victory here." he got her hand and licked the blood she had on hers off, "Mmmmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:11 am

"Mm, I would love to." She purred in her throat. She ate up the attention and praise he was giving her.He wasn't the only one that was excited from the thrill of their encounter.

"Why thank you, my dear. Not many men appreciate that side of me." She smirked when he took her hand and licked the bit of blood from her palm. She quickly pulled her hand away scratching his lip on purpose with her nails. She saw the blood begin to form on his lower lip. She licked her own lips and stole a hard kiss from him.

"And I am dripping wet...you sure you don't want to take advantage of that now?" She said as she backed him into the wall and began to grind her pelvis against him feeling his hard on..
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 am

He let out a shudder whens he cut his lip and he kissed her back with just as much force as she was giving him. "MMMm!" he smirked when she pushed him against the blood stained wall, "Ohh I do...." he smirked, groping her ass as she grinds her pelvis against him. "You're so bad." he got biting at her neck a little but not breaking the skin, enough to put pressure but pleasurable.

"What do you have in mind my exotic widow?" he smirked, a tent in his pants was VERY much showing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:31 am

"Ahhh..mmmm!" She moaned quite loudly when he groped her ass and began nibbling on her neck. She was already so turned on. She kissed him again tasting a bit of his blood that dripping from his lip. She swiped a bit of blood off the wall behind him and reached into his pants to grasp his hard on. Her blood soaked hand began to stroke him up and down.

"How's this for starters?" She whispered into his ear, tugging on it with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:41 am

His blood was spiked with the taste of intense magic, "Aw fuck......" he hissed in pleasure and shuddered feeling her blood covered hand grasp his cock and she got playing with him, "Mmmm keeping going and You'll see..." he smirked and he undid the belt that kept his pants up, they dropped a bit, he never bothered with underwear really.....well not many in this land did.

He shuddered form her tugging his ear, his large ruby earrings that he wore being pulled on slightly, he hissed and he kept on groping her ass with one hand and he groped her breasts the other other.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:31 pm

The smell of blood and the little bit of pre-cum seeping from his cock filled her nostrils and made her purr with satisfaction. "Mmm, with pleasure..." Her heated kisses moved from his ear down to his neck. She licked and suckled hard on his skin and eventually punctured the skin with her pointy fangs. She tasted his blood and moaned louder. Her bite was not fatal as she first told him. She lied as a way to protect herself in case he got any ideas the first time they met.

Both her hands found their way to his cock to keep jerking him off. One teased the tip while the other gripped him rather tight and stroked up and down. "Mm, how do you make me so crazy?" She whispered as she licked the small bite mark she left.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 pm

He shuddered once again, "You keep egging me on with all this pain." he smirked but groaned, His face was flushed now, which didn't happen often. "NNNGghhhh you teasing little creature!" he groaned, "FUCK!" he came a little but held it again, "Mmmm fuck you are making me MORE crazy." he was already nuts.

"Oh fuck get that cock in you mouth, let me watch you take it!" he groaned in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Klotho looked down at her hands as they moved over his cock. The blood made her hands move and glide faster. She saw him lose control for a split second and start to cum just a little bit. She chuckled and looked up into his face seeing his cheeks flush.

"Is that even possible? You are quite crazy without my help." She smiled at his request and nipped his ear one last time before she got down on her knees and moved his pants off his hips. She admired his cock in front of her eyes covered in blood. It was so arousing and made her visibly wet through her clothes almost. She took to head into her mouth and cleaned off the little bit of cum he let escape. Her free hand cupped his balls and covered them in blood as well while slowly going down on him taking him deeper into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:52 pm

"Oh fuck!" he groaned watching her going all out on his cock, "Mmmm fuck!!" he groaned, He's had many women in his life, willing and forced, but she took the cake for him, "OH FUCK ME!" he groaned bucking into her mouth a little, thriving off her warm wet mouth. He got a hand on her head and held onto her ponytail a bit.

"FUck you're a minx!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 pm

She said nothing, only moved up and down on his cock faster. Her hand massaged his balls making sure all of him was coated in blood. She released him and looked up at him from her position on her knees. Blood dripped down the corners of her mouth and coated her already rouge lips.

"No...I am your widow...your black widow." She tore off her crop top and tossed it aside. She touched the wall again coating her hands in blood again. She let her head fall back and touched her fingers tips to her neck and slowly raked her blood soaked fingers down toward her collar bones and to her breasts. Make shift tribal like markings covered her neck and chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 pm

He smirked at the sight before him, "Ahhh fuck! MMM yes! You Truly are one of a Kind!" his eyes flashed red, his desires getting to the brink. "MMM yes keep doing that! I'm getting close there!!" his grin in the psycho look.

"Awwwwwwffffffuuuucckkkk....." he shuddered physically and got jerking off at her smearing finger marks of blood form her neck to her belly, "You Are MINE!" He said to her, "MMMMMM You make me so much more crazy than I ever expected!" he groaned, getting close to cumming.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Her eyes locked with his. Her cloaking magic began to fade making her skin turn its natural hue of forest green. She rose up on her knees and moved her fingers down between her breasts and over her stomach. Once she reached the the top of her pants, she moved her fingers to her lips and slid them down over her chin completing the trail.

"Come on my love, blow your load all over my face and chest...you know you want to." She coaxed him on, licking the remaining blood from her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:49 pm

He growled in pleasure rushing through him as she beat himself off faster. "FUCK!" he the groaned as his came on her face first and then on her luscious breasts, "Ohh fuck....." he groaned panting hard.

"Mmmmmmmmm Klotho....." he grinned at the sight of her coated in his seed and the blood of his enemies smeared all over her stunning body. He pulled her up to him and he kissed her hard, Not caring about what was on here KNEW he didn't want ANYONE else to have her now. "You are full of surprises." he smirked when he pulled back from the passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 am

She watched him closely, sitting back on her knees ready for him to blow any second. She bit her lip waiting patiently, she wanted desperately to touch him and coat him with blood to match her. Finally, he exploded all over her face and moved down to her chest. It was so hot and sticky. Right away, she licked the bits from around her mouth. Once he was finished, she opened her eyes and looked at him with a devilish grin. "Mmm, feel better now?"

She moaned possessively when he pulled her up and kissed her hard. She tangled her hands in his long dreads and tugged on them to pull his head back to give her leverage. "Indeed I am...and they just keep on coming." She grabbed a firm hold of his hair and kissed him hard while she pushed her skin tight shorts off her hips. "We aren't finished just yet. Your turn to please me, my love."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 am

He kissed her back again and groaned feeling her pull his hair, "Oh i didn't plan on stopping my venomous Sweet." he smirked. He kicked his pants off fully and pulled hers off as well and he pushed her against the bloody wall, her breasts squished against it, feeling the cool wet fresh blood against her skin.

He spread her legs out and smacked her ass, "Stay RIGHT there you horny little slut." he knelt down. He then smeared her pussy with the blood as well and then slipped a couple fingers into her pussy, "You're soaked to the bone, you naughty little whore." he smacked her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:01 am

He fulfilled her desires and turned the tables on her. Once their bottoms were off he forced her into the wall spreading her legs. She bent over and stuck her ass out for him. "AHH YES!" Her pussy was already drenched and dripping from the show Jori put on for her. She started to drench the floor when he smeared her pussy with blood and fingered her with ease.

"MMMM! AHHHH...I've been soaked ever since the battle started...AHHHH!" She screamed again when he smacked her ass hard. "Fuck me Jori! I want your blood drenched cock inside me!!" She began to beg shaking her ass at him.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:11 am

He smirked and without saying a word, he thrusted into her without a warn and got ramming into her balls deep off the bat, the mixing of blood, sweat and juices colliding and splashing.

"FUCK! YOU ARE SLIPPERY!" he smirked and smacked her ass again, he got rubbing his finger over her asshole as she thrusted into her rough and hard, "YES! YOU HORNY LITTLE SLUT!" he grinned, and reached under with his other hand and got rubbing at her clit as well, getting her from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 am

"AHHHH! HOLY SHIT THATS DEEP!!" She yelled right off the bat feeling him sink deep into her right off the bat. She pressed her hands against the bloody wall to keep herself steady. "My pussy was craving your attention!" She moaned as he thrust into her with harsh speed.

"YES!! I'm such a horny little slut! AHHH!" She dug her nails into the wooden wall clawing her way up as if she were reaching toward the heavens. "Ah! No not my asshole...not at the same time...AHHHH!" Her upper body pressed against the bloody wall her finger nails digging at the wooden wall. "No...AHHH! Oh god!!" Her bloody juices were dripping from her and drenching the floor beneath her. "FUCK...OH SO GOOD! YES!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:03 am

He sniggered hearing her moan about his going at her bud and her asshole, "You LOVE it you slut!" he smirked and got rubbing faster and he kept his hard pace into her pussy. Making dirty wet noises as he collided into her her.

"I'm going to ram your ass after I cum in your tight snatch!" he smirked, "I KNOW you want it!" he pulled his hands from her good spots and held her hips and got thrusting crazy fast and deep into her, her breasts flouncing from her body movements and his thrusts, "OH Look at those badboys bounce!" he smirked, biting his lips a the sight. He smacked her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next