Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Once she filled her basket with plenty of mangos and enjoyed her down time, she took them inside to the kitchen and went back upstairs to get back into bed for a while. She was feeling rather tired lately. She entered the room quietly knowing Jori was probably still sleeping and crawled into bed next to him and snuggling close for warmth.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:04 pm

He heard the door open, still half asleep, "mm? Klotho?" yea sled, making sure that was her and NOT one of the men or servants they had. He blinked seeing it was her and he could smell a sweetness on her, "Mango picking?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:08 pm

"Mhm...I'm thankful this island is overflowing with them. I can't seem to get enough." She snuggled closer to him and burried her face in his loose dreads, her tiny bump poking him in the back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:27 pm

"Those cravings again?" he asked, turning around to face her and he looked at her baby bump, ".....Might need to find someone to watch them when we go on trips." he said, thinking ahead as usual.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 pm

She looked at him with sleepy eyes, "I will want to be with them for the first couple months. You will have to conduct some business on your own without me. I don't want to expose them to our lifestyle too soon." She said, touching her bump.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:42 pm

He was quiet in the beginning and sighed, "Very well...." He perked an eyebrow, "Our lifestyle. They'll be exposed sooner or later My Widow....I don't see why you would try to avoid it?" he thought it odd honestly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 pm

"I fully intend to share our lifestyle with them...but when the time is right. I am not ashamed of what we do. I just wanted them to enjoy their innocence as long as possible." She explained and looked up at Jori. Her seemed annoyed with something. She touched his cheek, "You're seem annoyed when I said I wanted to stay with them. Are you...jealous?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

He looked at her when she touched his face, and glared, "ME? JEALOUS? BAH!" he said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Klotho snickered, "I know how possessive you are, my love. Even of your own spawn." She said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 pm

"Oh stop it." he said getting up, "i'm NOT jealous." he stretched, "Mmmmmmm I need a bath, care to join?" he smirked at her, changing the subject and quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Klotho laughed, "Alright. I believe you." She said not entirely believing him. She watched him stretch and eyed his body with lust. "It would be my pleasure." She got up out of bed and walked over to him. "Not only do these babies make me crave mangos..." She whispered into his ear, "...they make me crave you." She nipped gently at his ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 pm

He looked at her when she nibbled on his ear, "Oh? How so?" he smirked, teasing her as he turned to face, "I think i might a need a mango for our....bath." e smirked, kissing her pulling her to him and held her close to him, "My sweet spider." he pulled her tot he bathing room with him, eager to get MORE hands on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:06 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, "Mmm my crazy voodoo man." She followed him to the bathing chamber also quite eager. Once they were inside and the door was shut, she rushed him already kissing him feverishly and deeply pushing her tongue past his lips and caressing his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 pm

He caught her when she rushed him and he picked her up under her ass and he pinned her to the nearby wall, kissing at her neck and on her lips, nestled between her legs pushing against her lower region as he kissed her back in equal passion.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 pm

She hit the wall with a thud and moaned into their kiss. "Mmm...I want you so fucking bad." She said and tugged at his bottom lip with her fangs. She could feel his erection pressed against her. "Mmm Jori..." she moaned his name and wrapped her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:04 pm

He smirked and leaned back a littler getting her tits out of her top and got sucking on them, still one of his favourite part on her. He groaned sucking greedily on her nipples and massaging on the other, switching between them, her soft flesh just made him more turned on. "Mmmm fuck you still taste good." he sniggered and continue on teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:22 pm

"Ahhhaaa Jori...mmmm!" Being pregnant made her breasts so much more sensitive. They had also started leaking recently. Her skin was milky soft and a darker huebthan normal. Pregnancy really agreed with her. "If you play with them like that...mmmm!" Tiny bits of white liquid started to leak from one of her nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:31 pm

He smirked and got drinking out of her nipples, "Mmmmm... aw fun that's sweet too.." he licked his lips, some of her milk dipping down out of the corner of his mouth, "Mm fuck i could get addicted." he got sucking on the other breast.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 pm

"Ahhh no its coming out please stop! MMMMMM!" His constant suckling and teasing was making her so wet and so turned on, but she was so embarrassed that he was drinking her milk. "Ahhh Jori....AHHHHMMMM!" All the attention to her sensitive nipples made her cum on the spot. Her body tensed and began to tremble in his arms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm

He smirked feeling her physically shudder, "Mmmmmm." he pulled back and kissed her deep, letting her taste her own milk, "MMM, you taste good in SO many ways." he sniggered and got let her down, getting her kneeling before him, "Milk me my beauty, get it out me like I did to you." he smirked with glee at her before him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Klotho moaned and breathed heavily when he released her nipple. "Ha..ha...fu-MmMMMmmM!" She felt his lips on hers and she could taste the sweetness in his mouth from the milk left on his tongue and inside his mouth. She tried to catch her breath as he let her down, but he got her on her knees and told her to please him. She crawled closer on her hands and knees and started to unzip his pants.

"You are such a tease, my mad voodoo man making me cum like that. Now it's my turn to make you see stars." She yanked his pants down and saw his erection spring forth. She immediately started to stroke him and took him into her mouth going balls deep immediately at a fast pace and massaging his balls.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:34 pm

"AWW FUck!" he moved aghast the wall to brace himself when she suddenly got blowing him balls deep off the bat. He got an hand on the back of her head, "AW FUCK KLOTHO!" he growled a little, letting her work him first before he planned to thrust his cock down her throat and make her gag. He clenched his teeth when she handled his balls too, "FUCK!" he hissed through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Klotho turned her gaze upward to watch her lovers face twist with pleasure. It made her smirk and all the more aroused. She did not let up her assault. Her hand moved along with her mouth over his cock. She was going deep, but not past the entrance to her throat. She kept up her fast pace but casually started to move her other hand between his legs and toward his ass to grab it and dig her nails in to his skin.

"Mmmm!" She moaned and growled coming up for a bit of air. "I just thought of way to make this more fun for you, my love..." She said with a smirk most evil. She licked her fingers pretending to clean them and went back to sucking him off and her hand wandered again. Her long finger nails trailed over his flesh lightly sending shivers all through his body. Her fingers finally rested at his rear entrance. She wanted to maximize his pleasure in the ultimate way by finding that sweet spot deep inside him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 am

He hissed and clenched his teeth feeling her nails dig into his flesh, grinning at her, He flinched a little feeling where her hands went, "You naughty little minx." He smirked and got bucking into her mouth. He growled, he didn't let this happen often, normally he was not into it, but he allowed this little bit on kinkiness from her.
"Mmm fuck, you kinky slut." he sniggered, "Aw fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:37 am

Klotho slowed down and released her mouth from his cock but kept stroking him with her hand. "I'm glad to see that you trust me..." She teased his tip with her tongue while pushing her two slippery fingers inside him slowly at first. Once inside, she moved her fingers at a brisk pace searching for that sweet spot that would have him seeing stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next