Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Zayn-looked at her and took a few steps back* so...you managed to calm her down in there...surprised she listened....to tell you the truth had I really known something and sang she would have done it anyway...so what made you?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:22 pm

"I don't need to explain anything to you." she lowered the barrier and she placed his food tray on the floor by the door and got the barrier back up.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Zayn-no...no you don't *He looked down and picked up the food and started to eat*....so how'd you like it?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:41 pm

She was puzzled, "How'd I like WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Zayn-the Hornets Stinger *he smirked at her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:48 pm

She blushed bright red, "DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Zayn-that blush is a dead give away...I noticed the look you had when in the room........you haven't been with many guys have you, if you're still this embarrassed
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:57 pm

She glared, "................................Most MEN if they call themselves that.......are too scared to touch me....."

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Zayn-...why is that? Cause you're stronger then most?...hmm...yeah most people have that irrational fear huh? Such a shame too...they're missing out specially with a body like yours...and looking at you...finding someone special...you'd treat them special
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:03 pm

"Most don't see me as a woman.......I'm called 'The Unbreakable' for many reasons." she said, still not looking at him, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Zayn-I see someone who's quite strong...who happens to be a woman...a very beautiful one at that.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:10 pm

Her face turned red and steam almost coming out of her head from being so red, "SHUT IT!!!" she rubbed her face.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Zayn-well...after such a day I'm going to relax for a while *He went and laid back on his bed*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:18 pm

She looked at him once he was laying on his bed. Hours later after lights out. Jannica growled, "........That mother fucker....." she left him a moment knowing he was asleep, going to get herself something to eat.

Hours later, after lights out, Jannica went to the security room and she got the cameras looking else where in the hall and not on the cell and the sound off. She headed back to the hall and cell and made sure certain items were not on her. But she punched in the code and the barrier lowered. "Oi Wake up!" she tapped his leg.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 13, 2018 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Zayn-hmm? *he opened his eyes and rolled over seeing her* Pretty ballsy coming into my cell, what's this about?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:22 pm

She grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against his bed, "You've gotten me all worked up." she glared at him and she got undoing his pants.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Zayn-Perked an eye brow but seeing as a woman was trying to get his pants off and it was prison* Hmm...getting a closer look huh? *He let her do her thing*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:25 pm

She got his cock out and got stroking him, "Shut up." she said and straddled him as she stroke him, blushing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Zayn-mmm oooo such soft hands ahhhhhhhh *he smirked looking at her* ahhhh such a beautiful woman visiting me in my cell ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:32 pm

"Oh PLEEASE shut up!" she was embarrassed as she got stroking him faster, she was feeling restrained in her outfit and with her free hand got unzipping her outfit don the middle.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Zayn-ahhhhh *he watched as she unleashed her tits* mmmmm not wearing anything huh? *he reached up and cupped one of her tits* mmmmm mmmmm ooo so nice
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:40 pm

"Ahh! FFuuckk...." she gasped, she hadn't been touched in a long time. "Mmmm!" she stroked him faster.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Zayn-noticed she was letting him do it and he leaned forward and started to suck on her tits* mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm *the hand he used to groap her tits was now traveling around and gripping her ass* mmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:44 pm

"AHhhh.....Hold on..." she said, undoing some hidden connectors in her attire and pulled everything off except the boots.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Zayn-smirked and sat back* mmmmm you are very sexy *he licked his lips, then pushed her on her back and kissed her* Mmmmmmm mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next