Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:51 am

"AHHHHHH YES!! OH YES! FUCK MY ASS!!" Her face was twisted with pleasure. Her mouth open and drool creeping down the corners of her mouth down to her chin. Her eyes were glazed over as if she were entranced by the feeling of his cock in her ass. She didn't even notice the phone anymore. All she cared about was getting fucked by that cock.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:57 am

He smirked and he got it in a POV above the action of his cock thrusting into her ass and he smack her ass cheeks with his free hand, "Spread your ass cheeks for me!" he smirked and got thrusting into her harder and faster, his balls smacking against her juicy pussy as he picked up the pace into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 6:12 pm

She reached around to her ass and squeezed it while pulling her cheeks open which made it feel even better. He was going so fast and hard it was making her mind go blank. "OHHHH! AHHHH I'M GONNA CUM!! AHHHH I FEEL IT!! HAA AHH!!" She screamed as her pussy started to drip more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:04 pm

He smirked as he was now just using his hips to thrust into her, his hands free and still taping the action, "Awww FUCK! I feel you getting tighter in the ass! You little backdoor slut!" he sniggered and spanked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:37 pm

"NGHHHHAAAA AHHH! OH YES! SPANK ME AGAIN!" She released one of her ass cheeks so he could smack it easier without her hand in the way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:48 pm

He smirked and smacked her twice in a row, leaving a light mark on her ass, "MMM YOU like that do ya?"! he smirked and got thrusting harder into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:06 pm

"AHHHHH!! AHHHH! FUCK YES I LOVE IT!!" She looked back and saw him still holding the phone. The little red light was on to show that he was still recording. It made her insides tighten around him more. "AHHHH! My ass is getting so tight! MMMMM! It stings from you spanking me. MMMM I love it so much!!" She rocked her hips against him and spread her ass cheeks open wider for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 5:10 am

"AWW ffuuck!" he smirked, "AWW yeah!" he sniggered and got ramming her harder and faster. "YEAH FUCK!! FUCKKKK!!" he growled as he got going crazy fast into her ass. He grinned, "FUCKING TAKE IT YOU WHORE!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 pm

"AHHH! AHHHHAAA! SO! STRONG! HA! AHHHH!" He was fucking her like a wild animal. He was so deep, smacking against her over and over again. She felt as if her body would tear into two. "YES!! I'M SUCH A WHORE! FILL MY SLUTTY ASS WITH YOUR CUM!! AHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:33 am

"OH FUUUCKKK!! YES! FUUCK! GONNA CUM!!!" he thrusted deep into her ass and let out a hot load inside her. "Aww yeah!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 pm

"AHHHHH! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm CUUUUUMIINNNGGG NGHHHH!" She felt his load warming her tight hole. "AHHHHHAAA ITS AMAZING!!" Her pussy started to gush, spurting her juices everywhere. "OH FUUUUU!! IM CUMMING FROM BOTH HOLES!!" Her ass started to get juicier, cum dripping from her plugged hole. "MMMM YOUR DICK IS PULSING INSIDE ME!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 6:34 am

He sniggered, "Aww fuck yeah....MMM FUCK!" he smirked, he bucked into her as to make sure she had all his jizz, "FUck yeah! Taking it in the ass aren't you!" he smirked as he smacked her ass on, "You love it!" he smacked her ass again, he pulled out of her and ended his recording. Putting it aside, "Mmmm got myself a nice little movie there." he smirked and laid back, "Get that cock back in that ass and ride me."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:26 pm

"AHHHAAA!!" The force from him bucking into her so suddenly made her arms give way and she fell down onto the bed making her ass stick out more. He smacked her ass again and again making her pussy gush more. She raised her head and supported herself on her forearms. "YES! I LOVE IT! MORE THAN ANYTHING!!" She yelled out in ecstasy. She felt him pull out and she looked back feeling very disappointed until he told her to ride him. "It will be my pleasure..."

She turned her back to him and hovered over his still throbbing hard cock. She was sure he would want to see the action and have her hair to grab onto for the ride. She held his cock in place and slowly lowered herself. He would slide in quite easily. She was eager to feel his cock invade her backside once again. She moaned louder as it went in. "MMMMM!! Its...so...BIIIIIGGAHHHH...." He was in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:33 pm

He got his hands behind his head as he watched his teacher slid his cock right on back into her ass. "Aww look at that." he smirked. He wanted to watch for her bait and see what she would do while having the reigns.

"MMmmmm fuck still such a hot little starfish, You are such slut!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 pm

His dick felt so hot as it entered her again, like a hot stick being shoved inside her. She easily took him in and lowered herself completely on top of him, engulfing his cock inside her hungry asshole. "Mmmm...amazing!" She started to raise herself up onto her knees slightly, letting him go to the point of nearly falling out, then SLAMMING herself back down taking him all in again. "OHHH! HAAAAHHHH! OH FUUUCK!" The better it felt, the faster she went.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:47 pm

"AWW!" he groaned feeling she got slamming down on him. "GAWD FUCK!" he still kept his hands behind his head, determined to just keep watching her and seeing what she had. "Mmmm look at that ass taking that cock all the way!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:37 pm

If she kept this up on her own, she would cum again in no time at all. Riding his cock in the reverse cowgirl position made him connect in a new and better way. She leaned forward on her hands and arched her back, using the strength in her legs to propel her ass up and down. "AHHH! It's stretching me!! AHHHHAAA!! I can FEEL IT! MY ASSHOLE IS BEING STRETCHED!! OHHHH IT SO GOOD! AHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 pm

He smirked, "Oh naughty teacher getting off by getting her ass stretched, how unprofessional." he teased and he got using his hips to thrust up to meet her ridings. "MMM yeha,hitting deep in that thick ass."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:31 pm

She was getting more turned on by his dirty talk. Calling her her out for the naughty teacher she was. "MMMM! YES!! AHHH! It's moving deeper and deeper! AHH!! I'm going to lose my mind!! ITS JUST TOO GOOD!!" She moaned, instantly grabbing her nipples and giving them a hard tug.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:52 pm

"Awww yeah.... I will fucking get a camera for our next session." he sniggered, "Awww yeah those magical tits of yours." he got his hands out from under his head and placed them on her hips as she rode him, "AW YEAH! FUCKING TAKE THAT COCK!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:07 pm

She get extremely excited when he mentioned using a camera to film her. "MMMM yes! That way you can watch me whenever you want AHHHH!" She worked her tits and moaned louder and louder. "OHHHH I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!! AHHH I CANT HOLD IT!!! MMMM HAAA!!" Her hips were bouncing, making the bed move slightly. She was going crazy!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:35 pm

"Maybe a copy for you too!" he smirked. "Yes! YES! FUCKING CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT! AWW FUUCKKK! SUCH A TIGHT ASS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 pm

She leaned forward again onto her arms and got to grinding his cock with her ass. "AHHHH!! AHHHH! SO CLOSE!! AHHH I FEEL IT!! OHHHAAAAA CUMMMMMING!!!!!!" She arched her back, shaking as her orgasm took over her body. She tightened around his cock as the juices flowed from both her holes yet again drenching them both.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:06 am

"OH FUUUCKKK!!!" he bucked up into her, "Mmmmm fuuuckk so fucking drenched." he smirked. He smirked, "What's next?"he smacked her ass cheeks, the sound echoing in their ears.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:18 am

Once her orgasm was done, she dropped down onto her elbows. Her arms were shaking and her body was showing its exhaustion from having cum so hard. She crawled off him releasing his dick from her drenched hole after he smacked her ass. "Y-you are relentless..." He still wanted more. "What do you want?" She asked, willing to do anything for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: