Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Black Market Station - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 pm

He Pulled his fingers back and laughed, he had a feeling she didn't know. "HAhaha! We Lengua have a SPECIAL ability." he held his hand up to her face, "Hold my hand and you'll see." he grinned, looking to be PROUD of this attribute of his.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:36 pm

N-no fair! How was I suppose to know you could do something like that?!?" She glared at him with obvious frustration. She looked at his hand and could see it visibly vibrating on its own. She reached her hand out to his and she touched his palm with her fingertips. Indeed, his hand was vibrating on its own! My, you are just full of surprises." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:46 pm

"If I have a painful spot i use that to massage myself, BASICALLY. But as you just saw AND felt, its used for fun as well." he sniggered. He then got her pushed back on the bed and opened her legs out and his hand was merely placed between her legs and the vibration began, he planned to get HER under his thumb with little effort.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Ruby growled under her breath and refused to admit defeat. He came closer and pushed her onto the bed. She landed on her back and he easily opened her legs. His hand was between her legs, ever so close to making contact. "I won't fall for the same trick twice!" She said in a defiant tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:12 pm

"I'm not trying to trick ya baby, I don't need it more than once." he smirked and the vibration intensified a bit more and he got rubbing at her underwear clad pussy, "Besides, that flushed face of yours is tell me you are feeling just fine with my trick." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:17 pm

"St-stop it!" She said trying to push him off, but it just felt too good. "Mmmahh!" A few moans escaped her lips and she started to shudder under his touch. "Of course I l-like it...doesn't mean I'm h-happy about it...AHHH!" The vibrations became more intense when he touched her and started to tease her over her panties. "Sh-shut up!" She didn't make a move to stop him. She found herself starting to give in and open her legs more for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:24 pm

He could feel her getting wetter, smirking at her reaction. "Keep there baby." he stood up and he got undoing the skin tight suit he had on and pressed a tiny button on the back of his neck and it loosened. He removed it and got showing off his LEAN, long, athletic, toned body and let it all drop to the floor, which also showed off how he looked and HOW hard he was, but he seemed to not show any crazy body language in being aroused like a human male would. But he was Erect and hard.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Ruby's body was always honest. His fingers were causing her to get extremely wet. And this was just from outward stimulation. Wanting more, she listened to him and stayed on the bed watching him remove his tight suit. Hidden beneath all that skin tight material was a lean and fit body. His skin was a handsome hue of purple. All her questions were answered when she saw his naked body. He was very similar to a human man anatomically. "You're lucky my sexual appetite has not been fulfilled in so long...otherwise you would not have won so easily. She reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, getting onto her knees in front of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:12 pm

"Oh really? Let's see how well you can take me.." he had a bit of length to his cock and it had different textures to it than the rest of his body. "Feel free to explore and touch." he smirked. "I'm not ticklish." he chuckled as he stood before her to just let her war she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 10:05 pm

"Very well..." As she moved forward, the dress fell of her shoulders and pooled at her knees, showing her naked body. The dress hid a tattoo on her left breast of the queen of hearts suit. First she put her hands on his bare chest and felt his smooth skin. "Tell me, does this vibrate as well?" She asked as her hand reached down to grasp his erection.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 1:59 am

"No it don't but it won't need to." he sniggered, he breathed in a bit whens he got a hold of him, "mmm You'll find out yourself just what my friend here is capable of." he smirked at her, "But I wonder if you can handle me?" he sniggered at her, to see how she would be able to actually take him on, he had many girls who couldn't take him on to full maximum when he got freaky with them.

"But I'll say you've got some nice tits." he smirked, looking at her buxom chest. He got harder form just the sight of her. He found he preferred human girls to his own kind, but....he really wasn't too fussy. "Look at those pink nipples."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:30 am

Ruby felt his eyes go over body once the dress fell off her shoulders. As she thought, he was obviously turned on by her. She could feel him become slightly harder in her hand. "I can handle anything you've got." She smirked and moved her hand slowly up and down his length to see just how long and hard he could get.

"I know." She said proudly. "My body is beautiful and flawless."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 4:26 am

He wanted to laugh but was too turned on at this point, "Mmm show me how you work it." he smirked at her, his tongue then slipped out past his lips, extending down to her tits. it got to one of her breasts and got flicking at her nipples, "mmm soft..." then it wrapped around her breast and massaged her in a fort of circular rubbing motion but the tip teased her nipple. Surprisingly his tongue was not slimy in the least.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:38 am

"I thought you would never ask." She smirked and took a firmer grip on his length and started moving her hand faster. She was too turned on to be disgusted when his tongue slipped out past his lips and started to tease her. The tip was warm against her nipples as they started to lengthen and get hard. "Mmm..." A small moan passed her lips but she was surprised a bit when his tongue wrapped around the entirety of her rather large breasts and started to massage them. "AHHH! Your tongue...it's so strong...." She found herself REALLY getting turned on by this. "MMMM!!" Still, her hand continued to move over him, moving faster and gripping tighter the more excited she got.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:54 pm

'Told ya.' he thought with a grin, "mmm you taste good too." he got massaging her breasts more eager and switched to the other breasts, giving them equal attention as he felt her getting more eager in teasing his cock. "Its like a third arm." he sniggered, "So much for gross?" he teased her last reaction to his tongue earlier.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 1:05 am

His tongue manipulated her breast in a way she had never felt before. It was so erotic and felt amazing. The saliva on his tongue feeling good over her skin and nipples. "MMMMAHHHAA!!" She moaned out louder when he switched to give her other tit a nice squeeze. She hated contradicting herself, but seeing its advantages made his tongue seem much less gross. "Y-You were r-right...ahhh!!" She moaned again getting louder. She wasn't one to control her erotic outcries.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 4:54 am

He smirked, He then got her up off the ground and got her sitting on the bed, He got the rest of his clothes off and he got straddling her and his cock between her tits, while his tongue then snaked down and got between her legs. His tongue rubbed at her pussy lips and then pushed past them and into her, wiggling inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Ruby wanted to glare at him, seeing that 'I told you so' smirk on his face, but she was too enthralled in the feeling of his tongue teasing her. Once she was on the bed, he slid his cock between the valley of her breasts and she knew what he wanted. She sandwiched him between her breasts not noticing what his tongue was up to now. She felt something wet suddenly teasing her lips. "MMMM!" Her pussy was already quite drenched. She looked and saw both his hands were still free. She figured it out once she felt him force his long tongue inside her, wiggling it around wildly. "AHHHHHHAAA!! OH FUCK!!" The sensation made her lose a bit more of her composure. He was slowly making her slip into madness, making her give into the one thing that was her biggest weakness, hot and wild sex.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 5:47 pm

He smirked as his got thrusting his cock against her tits, "Aww fuck such soft titties." he groaned a bit, his cock getting harder from the action, "mmm damn these tits!" he did very much enjoy the more buxom ladies but she definitely take the cake. His tongue got thrusting into her more eagerly, thrusting in and out of her. He could taste her pussy getting juicy, "Mmmm you're getting close for the big boy!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Ruby squeezed her breasts around his cock, her big mounds engulfing the head of his cock easily. She moved her tits up and down for him. "AHHHHAAAA!" Her legs slowly began to relax and fell open. His tongue was AMAZING, probing so deep and moving with such speed. "MMMMM FUCK!! Y-Your tongue...AHHHH!" She was getting so close already. "No I'm not! I am not that easy to bed down!" She said, her body obviously contradicting her lie.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:13 am

"Oh? You could have fooled me!" he got it pumping faster into her pussy. "MMMM! You're getting close, i feel you getting tighter!" he got thrusting more between her breasts and got the head at her mouth, "Come on and give in baby!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:20 am

Her body was shaking from her trying so hard to hold off her orgasm. It was too hard to fight such a talented tongue. And his dick between her tits, massaging them as he moved made it harder still. His tip came closer to her mouth and she could reach it with her tongue. She could feel the heat from his tip near her face. "MMMMMAHHHHHHAA!!!" It was becoming too much for her to bare. "I can't anymore!!!" Her pussy was so tight and so hot around his tongue. She opened her mouth for him and took his dick in, wrapping her tongue around the tip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:11 am

He groaned as he thrusted into her mouth and his tongue pulled from her pussy, to show he was in charge. He sniggered and retracted it back into his mouth and focused on mouth fucking her for the time being. "Aww yeah...suck that cock like a good slut!" he smirked and kept her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:43 pm

"MMMMmmmMMMM!! Mmmmm!!" Ruby did as she was told and took him deeper into her mouth. Her large tits wrapped tightly around his dick. He was pulsing between her mounds and his tip was so delicious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 2:15 am

"Awww ffuuuckkkkk!" he groaned, he licked his lips. "Mmm yeah....aw yes......" he smirked at her, feeling her excitement oozing out of her and it was making him feel more and more turned on, "You were such a good choice!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market Station
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next