Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:18 am

The girl was suddenly feeling heady and calmed down more as she laid back on the table. "....I...feel....better." she said, blushing now. She crossed hr legs to cover herself and covered her medium sized breasts as well, feeling shy now.

---

Jori finished with the preparations and was heading back with a couple bottles of good ale to share with Klotho...and to enjoy while watching her. Which he grinned at then
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:51 am

Klotho chuckled and pet the girls head. "See just trust me and you will feel as you never felt before. Now stay put love while I prepare your friend." Klotho turned her attention to the other girl in the separate cage. "Your turn my sweet." She opened the cage and walked in approaching her.

"Go to the table and lie down beside her." This girl seemed more scared and was cowering in the corner.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:05 pm

The girl was watching the whole time wight he other girl and was now scared of Klotho as well, too scared to speak.

---

Jori enter the room again and closed the door, seeing one girl in a daze on the table and the other cowering, He smirked and sat back, letting Klotho to her thing. 'She's got a sadistic side.' he thought and poured a cup of ale.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Klotho approached her slowly, letting her pheromones do her work for her. "Shh, just relax soon you will feel much better." She touched the top of the girls head and just stared for a few seconds. "Now...go lie down beside her." She commanded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 pm

She shook her head in fear. "Need my assistance?" Jori offered Klotho as he sipped his ale.

The girl heard Jori and she got out quickly, not wanting him to get involved, she gingerly laid down next to the other girl, "........" she was scared still. "So what shall you be doing?" chuckled Jori, getting all excited from anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:53 pm

"Watch and see..." She said with an evil grin that only he could see. Once Jori was settled, she walked back over to the table where the girls laid side by side. "Now my pets, how about we put on a little show for the captain. He was kind enough to spare you both from the slave trades. It is the least you could do, don't you think?" She started to play with the more clam one, licking at her ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 pm

The blonde girl shuddered when she licked her and looked at Klotho, "Show me what you've got planned my pretty one." Jori said with a grin to Klotho.

The two girls sat up waiting for Klotho to give them her ordered, both now under her pheromone control. "There are plenty of toys to play with too in here my sweet." he pointed to a draw.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:21 pm

"Patience my dear. All good things to those who wait." She left the girls and went over to the drawer that Jori had pointed out. A wicked smile came across her lips when she opened it and saw the treasures inside. Rope, scarves, chains, cuffs, and more.

"Oh, this just got a lot more fun." She grabbed a few of the items and put them on a small wooden table nearby. "Now ladies, let's begin shall we." She lifted their ragged shirts and began to tease their breasts. "We'll start off slow..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:35 pm

"I've another toy that I've planned to get get my more obedient girls to try out, but I've not tried it out yet." he grinned.

Both girls gasped when she began teasing there breasts and they both had flushed faces, Jori smirked and watched them. "Damn." he chuckled, sipping his drink.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm

"Oh? Did you hear that ladies? The captain has a special gift for you both." She continued her assault on their breasts, grabbing at their nipples, tugging and twisting them. "Care to join me then, love? My pheromones will keep them tame until we decide to drive them crazy." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 pm

He smirked and stood, removing his belt, "Let's get these little whores wet." he stood before the Brunette, with his cock in vie of her. Her face flushed, without hesitation she got off the table and knelt before whim, sucking on his cock, "Mmm whatever you did my sweet, they are more willing than before." he smirked.

The blonde which Klotho had, gasped as she had her nipples teased, "Oh!" she squeaked a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:19 am

Klotho watched as her pheromones seemed to work a little too well. Once the brunette slave got a look at his erection, she immediately got off the table and started to suck his cock. Part of her was a litttle bit jealous. She wanted to be the only one that put that look of satisfaction on his face. She let out her frustration on the blonde. With her other hand now free, she used it to tease her other breast. She teased and tugged at her nipples. She moved her hair aside and started to kiss her neck. "Mmm.." Klotho moaned softly and got on the wooden table next to her.

"How does that feel my pet? Good?" She chuckled and licked at her ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 1:14 am

Jori could tell she looked a little jealous, 'I'll be sure to give her plenty of attention tonight.' he grinned, "Suck harder you little slut." he said the Brunette, which she got quicker and a little more firmly as he wanted.

The blonde gasped as Klotho kissed and squeaked with her nipples being teased even more, "mmmmmmm it-it is!" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Klotho chuckled with a satisfying grin. "Good. I promise you, by the end of all this. You will feel better than you ever felt in your entire life." Klotho leaned down and bit down on her ear, piercing it with her fangs. She left a small hole that looked like her ear was pierced. She pumped a non-lethal dose of her special toxin into her. She wanted to show just what she could do. Shortly, this girl would be in a hypnotic horny state. A small dose of her toxin was like an aphrodisiac to humans. She wanted to impress Jori more with her talents.

"Now my pet, soon your body will be on fire and your pussy will be dripping wet if it isn't already." She chuckled and continued to torture the poor girl with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:04 pm

The blonde's eyes were glazed over now and she got playing with herself, unable to control her body and reaction anymore, "Ohh......I....I..." she couldn't speak properly any more, as she panted and played with herself. Jori chuckled, "Well well well, you're still surprising me." he smirked at Klotho. He had hand on the Brunette's head as she kept sucking on his cock.

"Mmm!!" she moaned a muffled groan as she continued to pleasure him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Klotho moved to sit behind the blonde girl and made her sit up. She cradled her in her arms pretending to be gentle. She started to kiss her neck and play with her breasts again. "Any minute now..." She said waiting for the effects of her toxins to kick in.

"Let's give the captain a show he won't soon forget." Her hand moved down her stomach to slowly force her legs open. "Show the captain your dripping pussy my pet."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Jori groaned, "MMmm I'm getting close too......" he looked at her the blonde and Klotho and she was getting rough with her, "MMM you are so bad." he said to Klotho.

The blonde gasped as her legs were forced open and sit showed her pussy was dripping and twitching a little, "I! I'm going crazy!" she squealed as he breasts were being messed with more.

Jori grinned, "What a sight, its getting soaked." he smirked to Klotho. "I like how you're getting rough with the slut."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Klotho chuckled, "She loves it...don't you my pet?" Once her legs were open, her fingers glided over her dripping slit. "My my. You are indeed soaked. What a little whore you are getting so turned on already." She licked at her ear and neck again and ghosted her fingers over her clit.

Klotho was reeling on the inside. She was happy that Jori was pleased with her abilities. "Now imagine all the girls being like this while we try to sell them. The buyers wouldn't be able to resist." She grinned evilly bearing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 12:11 am

Jori's eyes lit up at the idea she said, "You are brilliant!" he grinned but he groaned and he came in the brunette's mouth, "Aw fuck, you little slut." he said the girl, who swallowed his seed, "Keep going." he said to her and she obeyed without question.

"Yes......showing the girls on display to the buyers would make it perfect." eh smirked, "Less training on their part." he grinned, "Oh god You're perfect." he said to Klotho.

The blonde gasped as Klotho teased her pussy and her clit. Her bud was already a little swallowed form her playing with herself, "Ahhh please....I...can't take..." she panted with her squeaks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 am

"Mm, tell me something I don't know." Klotho chuckled and got to rubbing the blondes clit and giving it a pinch. "Can't take what? I'm not sure I know what you mean, my pet." She tormented her farther by inserting a finger into her while she stroked her clit faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 12:31 am

Jori smirked, "MMMM fuck!" he groaned watching Klotho work her magic.

"AHh...I! I'm going crazy!" she gasped louder when she felt Klotho's finger slip into her, "Oh gawd!!" she moaned. She was watching her mess with her wet cunt, "Oh fuck...." she gasped.

"I don't think's she made it clear enough Klotho." smirked Jori, "She might need to speak up." he got hold of the brunette's hair and got thrusting into her mouth and making her got Deep-throat on him. "Aww fuck me yes!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 12:58 am

"A little louder my pet, what can't you take anymore. Tell us." Klotho slipped another finger inside her and started to move faster. Klotho was very much enjoying watching her tormented face and listening to her squeaks. And watching Jori take command over another girl, while it made her a bit jealous, it turned her on as well. She could feel herself getting wet from their little games.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 am

"Ahhh! I! I! I CAN'T TAKE IT!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!" she squeal dan held her legs out more for her to get her fingers deeper into her, "Oh what a whore!" groaned Jori with a grin, "I think the slut wants you to go crazy on her my sweet." he grinned and he pulled the brunette back, after making her make gargling noises and gags, but she took it all.

"AhhH! Please! MAKE ME CUM!!" she begged Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:35 am

Klotho chuckled at the girls sudden declaration. "I suppose I must. Her body is shaking...she may actually go crazy." Klotho held the blonde against her and got a bit rougher tugging on her nipple and nipping at her neck and shoulder while her fingers moved much faster. She hooked her fingers inside hitting the special spot to make her squirt like a fountain. "Yes my pet, put your lewdness on display for all to see. Cum buckets for your captain."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Jori smirked, "MMM fuck!" he kept thrusting into the brunette's mouth faster and groaned, "Yes! You two are a pair of sluts!" he watched as klotho's fingers pumped into the blonde's pussy furiously, "Aw fuck that's such a sight!"

"AHHHHH!!HHHHH!!" she squeal sand writhed, her body bucking from the overload of pleasure, "I- I CAN'T CUMMMINNGGGG!!!" she screamed as her pussy squirted her juices all over the table. Some of it splashing Jori and the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next