Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:45 am

He was panted heavily in his sleep, his necklace was now glowing in a sense showing just how stressed and weakened his body had become.

---

"AAAWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAFFFFUUUUCKKKKK!" he voice squeaked and her tongue hung out, as he she kept squirting around his cock from the overload of senses and pleasure.

Then the spy came to the door and paused seeing them, "Um......Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:30 pm

Klotho stayed by his side cooling his body down with ice water. She could clearly see his body was under intense stress. His breathing was labored and his necklace was blinking as if flashing a warning that his life force was low. She remained by his side trying all she could to bring his fever down so he could wake up. She made a paste using Eucalyptus and smeared it over his chest to help open his lungs and regulate his breathing. "Don't die on me you son of a bitch..." She said almost affectionately but with suppressed frustration and anger.

---

Adonis smirked feeling her soak his hand and his cock even more. "Yeeees...look at that pussy spurt." He pinched her clit and tugged on her nipples harshly wanting to drain every last bit from her. In the midst of her prolonged orgasm, he heard a small voice and saw a shadowy figure hidden among the mist.

"As I'm sure you can see, she cannot answer at the moment. What reason do you have for disturbing us?" He asked the minion with a very annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 pm

"I'll use the mist spell ma'am!!!" shouted Frank, who got a vial of the spell that Jori uses to move from one place to the other. He smashed it on the deck of the boat and a mist surrounded the boat vanishing into the mist.

---

"Forgive the intrusion sir! But the prisoners have escaped through the guard and have........got away." he said with a little bit of apprehension to say on the end. Emeka heard that, "WHATTT!!!" he pushed Adonis off of her and not caring for her nudity got running to the cold room, seeing it empty and the blood soak cuff still there, She growled, "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 5:59 pm

"Do it now!! Hurry!!" She yelled to Frank. Jori seemed to slowly be getting worse. He said he was going to be alright, but at this point Klotho wasn't so sure how true that was. The mist enveloped the ship and surrounded them on all sides. Nothing but a white smog as far as the eye could see. They would be back at the base soon enough. Hopefully, Jori could last that long.

---

Adonis was equally surprised. "What did you say?!?" He ran up behind Emeka seeing the cold room was indeed empty. His faith in Emeka was starting to diminish. "It seems your idea didn't work, Emeka. I should have just killed him when I had the chance." He growled equally as angry and frustrated as she was.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 pm

"We're going through the mist now Ma'am!" he said, "I'm not as GOOD as the Cap'n!" he said as they ship was engulfed and out of the enemy's reach.....for now.

---

She glared at him, "It WASN'T him that got loose, it was that WHORE..." she looked around and sensed a bit of magic residue, ".....He had enough energy to let out a shade......that fucker........" she growled, "Their base has been compromised, They'll know they are not safe there." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:43 am

"I don't care!! Stop making excuses and get us somewhere safe at once!!" She yelled. She looked back down at Jori and got a freah cold cloth for his forehead and squeezed cold water over his bare chest again.

---

"Oh? Are you angry that someone else more appealing to him fucked him in your place?" He said trying to rile her up and it more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 am

"Its going ma'am!" he said as the mist was still all the saw. A few minutes later, the mist cleared and they were back to the base, sailing on into the cave's entrance.

---

Emeka clenched her fist and turned, punching him in the nose, actually making him bleed. "DO.NOT. MOCK. ME." she said in a LOW angry tone, "I Am NOT afraid of you and I'm NOT that whore. So DON'T test me." she said stomping away still naked and going to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Once they were back inside, Klotho left Jori's side to head to the top deck to speak with Frank and their small crew. "You men, stay aboard the ship until further notice. Frank, take over Jori's care and tend to his fever. I am going to make sure the base is secure and there is no sign of the enemy." Even in her weakened state, she was well enough to fight it necessary.

---

"Ow!! Damn!!" He grabbed his nose and felt it bleeding. "You wench! How dare you!?" He prepared to strike her back but thought it best not to. He just growled and watched her stomp off. He looked inside the cold room again and saw the bloody chains and the worn bed. "You will not escape me again, dear Klotho. You WILL be mine! I can promise you that." He said, his eyes glowing with dark energy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:15 am

"Yes ma'am." he nodded and went down to check on his leader, "Ohhh cap'n....Never have I ever seen ya so messed up." he said seeing him in such a....almost ruined state. He an sat next to him, "He's a good catch boss....she's probably the only one that is as crazy as you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:57 am

Klotho made certain to sweep the area and make sure no one was waiting there for them. Once she was sure the base was safe and secure, she ran back to the ship and told the crew to secure the small ship. She then went below deck and instructed Frank to bring Jori to one of the bathing chambers and she would get him in a cold pool of water to bring his fever down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Frank got one of the other men to com help him carry their boss to the main bathing area to get a tub filled with cool water. They got him undressed and as the other member's of he crew got filling the tub; once filled they eased him on into it, but made sure to keep his head above the water. Jori groaned in his sleep, still tired and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:57 pm

"Thank you Frank, I'll take it from here." She dismissed them and stayed with Jori to make sure his head stayed above the water. She sat behind him and stroked his head gently to soothe him. She tried to keep her body out of the water and as warm as possible.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 pm

He Was still breathing slightly shallow, but it was getting more even paced as his body cooled off in the cold water. After a couple of hours submerged in the water, Jori stirred and looked around, "...wha....Where?" he asked in a confused daze, seeing her was in the water as he sat up. "Where....am I?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Klotho had fallen asleep an hour or two into waiting for him to gain consciousness. She had laid down on her side behind him, still tired from the torture she had to endure. She was sleeping more peacefully than she had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 pm

He looked down to see her sleeping form and he slowly stood out of the water, some splashing out of the tub and on the floor. He got out, not caring about his nude state and w rubbed his head, feeling a little dizzy, "Awww fuck my life....I shouldn't have used so much magic." he groaned and shook his head to shake the dizziness off. He crouched down to wake Klotho, "Oi.....Oi, Wake up." he shook her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Klotho felt someone shaking her and slowly opened her eyes, "Mmm...Jori you're awake." She sat up and touched his cheek with the back of her hand. "Your fever finally broke..." She said feeling his skin was significantly cooler now than it was several hours ago. "Feeling better now?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 pm

"Much actually, but I'm actually fucking hungry right now." he said, then his stomach grumbled just a he mentioned it, "I think we both need something to eat at this time." he said, he helped her up. "I'm just surprised we are still alive honestly." he said, clicking his neck, stretching a little. He got his pants and belt, getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 pm

"Yeah we probably do..." She took his hand and stood up. "I really thought you were going to die...I was so pissed." She said crossing her arms, watching him as he got dressed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

"I was thinking that too honestly.....Emeka would have the other means to do away with me...but luckily we thought and acted quick....or we would be head or worse." he said a he got his belt on tight around his pants and he got his boots on, "You best get into new clothes my Venomous one." he suggested, "I believe we will need to change base for a while."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Klotho resisted the urge to punch him in the face for being so nonchalant about the possibility of him dying. When he mentioned her clothes, she looked and forgot that her clothes were torn and pretty much destroyed. "Yeah...my usual ones are pretty much rags now." She just put on a loose fitting tank top and tight pants until she found something suitable.

"I agree. We are too vulnerable here. Is there somewhere you have in mind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm

"I've other bolt holes to run to if we ever had problems at one place. I'll miss this base, but we best find new grounds so we can deal with these pests." he said adjusting his necklace around his neck.

"Wouldn't you agree?" he looked a there with a toothy grin, "They have MADE me use magic I hadn't used in YEARS, which means they are a liability to our business and....." he walked over, "OUR future." he touched her belly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:18 am

"I will miss this place...but you're right. We need to deal with these pests before they pull something like that again." She put her hair back up in its usual high pony tail and adjusted her Amethyst necklace and her neck.

"I agree completely. I want to put an end to Adonis once and for all." She looked at Jori as he approached her and placed his hand on her belly. She covered his hand with her own and leaned in to kiss him gently. "Yes...anyone that threatens us or our children will pay dearly." She said with a smirk of her own.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 am

He smirked, "Our children will be a force to be reckoned with....like you and I." he grinned, kissing her back, "And it will need to be a place you can settle and these two can grow." he said, "....I think I know JUST the place." he grinned with glee.

The next couple days they crew were packing the Ravager with all the needed equipment and whatnots to take with them to the new base, including the 'cargo' cages and gear. Jori made sure Klotho was being PAMPERED as well, being treated as a QUEEN almost.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 am

"Mm..yes. They will be just as ruthless and dangerous as you and I. I can't wait to see what kind of adults they will grow up to be." She said looking down at their hands covering her still flat belly.

Once the Ravager was packed and the old base was cleaned out. They set sail for a small island hidden away from all eyes. They would make this island into their new home for a long time to come.

Three months or so later...

Klotho was sitting outside near the beach enjoying the early morning sunrise over the sea line. She cradled her tiny bump in one hand and used the other to hold her up as she sat on the beach. She enjoyed going out alone for a bit of time to herself and to gather plenty of mangoes for her growing babies since that seemed to be what she craved most.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:38 am

He smirked and pulled her to him, kissing her in a slightly possessive manner, "We'll see in due time my Venomous beauty." he grinned.

Once all was aboard Jori used travelling mist spell to get to the destination he had in mind for their new base of operations and to raise the new additions that were come in a whiles time.
---

Jori was sleeping, not being much of a morning person anyway, but he was fine for Klotho to go an wonder about for her fresh aired walks by the seaside, knowing she got cranky every now and then due the the changes to her body and her hormones and whatnot. He woke not long ager and groaned, "....Fuck my life i...." yawned not able to finish his sentence properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next